• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, maybe you and Shen can just....hold off and let others reply? XD the battle just started and already the dynamic has shifted a lot since I was last on ^^'
Sure, don't think I have anything else that needs to be replied to immediately.
So...you fired them like bullets? Human bullets?

*rashomon proceeds to get two red stains on it’s hull*
I mean...you can't honestly believe I didn't have a plan for that?

I just needed them out of team mist's AoE.

Alrigh so as far as I know Team Oto is battling Team Kakashi.

Takato, Tayuya, Kiro and the Jinchuriki are on their little standoff.

Team Kiri is in battle with the Hyuga.

All relatively close to each other?
They're all close enough to see each other.
I’m just waiting for Zander to move team iwa over here and yoink henshina
I mean...I wouldn't really stop him.

Speaking of the teams I did say we should rebalance team Konoha so how do you guys want to work that. My only condition is that Henshina goes with Kakashi.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They're all close enough to see each other.

I mean...I wouldn't really stop him.

Speaking of the teams I did say we should rebalance team Konoha so how do you guys want to work that. My only condition is that Henshina goes with Kakashi.
Kyuu why do I have a feeling that ever since you’ve said you want him to take her and why he’s come up of a plan to make the consequences you’ve thought of invalid?

Honestly I think there is no logical way to rebalance them at this stage. They just have too many members, too many good members and a Jinchuriki buff.

We kinda made it impossible for Konoha to lose this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Honestly I think there is no logical way to rebalance them at this stage. They just have too many members, too many good members and a Jinchuriki buff.

*insert shen splitting up the Hyuga, team kiro remains and team kakashi, and team kumo coming, and team iwa coming*

It’s possible but it’s also easier to think of a plan for team konoha to win.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Eh, I mean since all this is coming at the expense of my character's rep you can bet I'm having none of it :v

We could switch Kiro to team Kakashi with the rebalancing. That way I have no super-urgent reason to interrupt it and Kiro can make whatever conspiracy theory he wants.

Can we...you know....actually STICK with the teams we’ve been assigned to? XD

I'm talking about shuffling the members that make up the two teams... '-'

Our Current Teams officially are;

Hina:
Takato
Kiro
Sagisō
Shura
Tayuya
Henshina

Kakashi:
Raiku
Sakura
Taiyo
Furījia

So we can change that around and put some members in Team Kakashi.

Eh, I mean since all this is coming at the expense of my character's rep you can bet I'm having none of it :v

We could switch Kiro to team Kakashi with the rebalancing. That way I have no super-urgent reason to interrupt it and Kiro can make whatever conspiracy theory he wants.
Or we let whatever happens happen. I know I was disappointed in you suddenly deciding have the Hyūga to move but if they get there, I’m not gonna argue about it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm talking about shuffling the members that make up the two teams... '-'

Our Current Teams officially are;

Hina:
Takato
Kiro
Sagisō
Shura
Tayuya
Henshina

Kakashi:
Raiku
Sakura
Taiyo
Furījia

So we can change that around and put some members in Team Kakashi.
I just realized the main reason you’re saying this is just so you can get those complainers off your back. You don’t really care about being more optimal.

I just realized the main reason you’re saying this is just so you can get those complainers of your back. You don’t really care about being more optimal.
Precisely.

There were tons of complaints about how Hina was a terrible leader for leaving her team and quite frankly I'm not to eager to delay and allow even more fuel for that to be created. So she'll meet back up with them, and then we can come to a new arrangement and let whatever happens just happens.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Precisely.

There were tons of complaints about how Hina was a terrible leader for leaving her team and quite frankly I'm not to eager to delay and allow even more fuel for that to be created. So she'll meet back up with them, and then we can come to a new arrangement and let whatever happens just happens.

Scrambling teams even more would just get confusing though

Alright. I won't have them meet up. But you'll need to convince me.

Convince me why I should willingly let you run a sub-plot against my character that I could very well stop.
First off, it sounds like you’re doing this for your benefit over plot reasons we already discussed.

Secondly, I don’t really mind her showing up after Takato responds. I just recalled you continuously saying she’ll only show up when they’re in danger or if Takato gets assaulted which is why I brought up that card. Kiro doesn’t know she’s on the way which is why he came up with that idea to get Hinagiku to come. I thought it would be lame if she just showed up randomly instead, that’s all.

Edit: Plot reasons wasn’t the right word. I’m talking about the battle royale aspect lel