• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First off, it sounds like you’re doing this for your benefit over plot reasons we already discussed.

Secondly, I don’t really mind her showing up after Takato responds. I just recalled you continuously saying she’ll only show up when they’re in danger or if Takato gets assaulted which is why I brought up that card. Kiro doesn’t know she’s on the way which is why he came up with that idea to get Hinagiku to come. I thought it would be lame if she just showed up randomly instead, that’s all.
First. I am, because acting for plot reasons means I need to willing deal with this.
I go for half hour and all hell breaks lose lmao

Oh and btw, Team Kiro is still pretty far away. Takato only made out some figures and is relying on Kiro to tell him what they are. Speaking of Takato, I hope he realizes that Hina does not care about his well being. I’ll have Kiro state that fact to him too. This is clearly a test for Kiro and Tayuya’s loyalty.

Hina is basically using Takato to see what they do. Takato should be extremely suspicious that he’s left alone with two prisoners and a jinchuriki. If Kiro and Tayuya were to have been plotting something this entire time, they could decide to kill Takato right there while he’s unsuspecting. She won’t make it in time to save him and Team Kakashi is now engaged in battle. Even though that gives Hina the authority to kill them both, that doesn’t settle the fact Takato was just Hina’s pawn whether or not he lives or dies.

And that’s not counting the other suspect things the Hyūga have done on this mission. At the very least, I hope Takato reports this to his father so he could take it up with Tsunade or even Danzo.

Oh believe me the Hyuga (Hina really) are on Takato's shit list for this I have plans to expand on this believe me.

Hina really is a shit-tier leader XD. Might even have Takato make that a report title if he somehow survives this.

Preach! XD. Hina should be called out and demoted

No...?

Takato doesn't give a crap. He is not gonna bend over backwards out of fear to the Hyuga. He calls it as he sees it here, leaving him alone with two traitors and given it has been a Hyuga to ditch the team at every turn he has reason to hold resentment XD

actually... who even came up with the idea as her as a team leader?

Hina. And her original sell was to have them work as a unit to draw away other teams while Kakashi goes Jinchuriki hopping. Then Hina said "later losers" and left them before Sagiso ditched then Shura ditched back to back XD

Kyuu. Which is weird, I expected something....more

I'm not gonna go that far but Takato won't write a fluff piece either XD

What I'm asking you to do is give me a reason why I should deal with it when I can choose not to.

Second I said that to play to plot. I wanted to keep her away from the team since it was more beneficial to the plot. So I would've only had her show up if the situation absolutely called for it. In light of all of those quotes above, I'm less than happy with my decision to do so.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know I sounded rude but I was actually curious and honestly I didn’t want to agree with them because I felt that they were being harsh. I know you’ll probably see this as me just trying to make myself look good but it’s true and I’m sorry if you still think that way about what I said.

What I'm asking you to do is give me a reason why I should deal with it when I can choose not to.

Second I said that to play to plot. I wanted to keep her away from the team since it was more beneficial to the plot. So I would've only had her show up if the situation absolutely called for it. In light of all of those quotes above, I'm less than happy with my decision to do so.
So you’re talking about a reason why Hina should’ve gone to her team then when it wasn’t necessary? Takato being assaulted would be a reason for her to move if I’m correct.

But I do see why you’re annoyed about this topic and your actions make sense.
I know I sounded rude but I was actually curious and honestly I didn’t want to agree with them because I felt that they were being harsh. I know you’ll probably see this as me just trying to make myself look good but it’s true and I’m sorry if you still think that way about what I said.
Where were you when everyone was playing tug of war with Kiro? Lel jk :D

So you’re talking about a reason why Hina should’ve gone to her team then when it wasn’t necessary? Takato being assaulted would be a reason for her to move if I’m correct.

But I do see why you’re annoyed about this topic and your actions make sense.

Where were you when everyone was playing tug of war with Kiro? Lel jk :D
I'm not talking about a reason for her to go to her team.

I'm asking for a reason I should sacrifice my character's reputation for the 'Plot' lol. Especially when I can choose not to.
*Pinches cheeks*

Well, I'm not unreasonable, just upset. An apology was more than enough to gloss that over.
Like Godjacob how would you feel if Azumi was called exactly how you called Hina if you ever did something her team members didn’t agree with?
Eh, let's not take this any further than it needs to go.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know I remember saying that team hina performed the worst besides getting the jinchuriki but tbh they did mess up the first directions. Now I can’t even bash them too hard because that was an in discussion miscommunication but I just wanted to contribute to the topic

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It was an emergency arc okay XD
Pffft! I’m actually dying. Nah you guys screwed yourselves over. You guys wanted to run with just the basics of what we were gonna do. So now this is the consequences of “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.” I remember a couple months before the arc before this ended me saying that we should plan for the next arc more and you guys did nothing.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Pffft! I’m actually dying. Nah you guys screwed yourselves over. You guys wanted to run with just the basics of what we were gonna do. So now this is the consequences of “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.” I remember a couple months before the arc before this ended me saying that we should plan for the next arc more and you guys did nothing.

We should plan for the next couple...in depth

Pfff! I’m actually dying. Nah you guys screwed yourselves over. You guys wanted to run with just the basics of what we were gonna do. So now this is the consequences of “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.” I remember a couple months before the arc before this ended me saying that we should plan for the next arc more and you guys did nothing.
bridges aren't hard to cross, we just need to sit down and talk about it.

I don't mind taking a fall for 'Plot', but I'd very much appreciate not bashing my character in the discussion, especially in a way that doesn't sound like a light teasing joke.

For all, we call Kiro a traitor in the discussion its at least done jokingly and not done solely to debase his character.

I'm not talking about a reason for her to go to her team.

I'm asking for a reason I should sacrifice my character's reputation for the 'Plot' lol. Especially when I can choose not to.
I must’ve misread that lmao

Kiro: It’s alright Lady Hina, I know how it feels.

But yeah, Kiro’s reputation was kinda fucked for ‘plot’ so I still do understand why you want to save her.

I must’ve misread that lmao

Kiro: It’s alright, Lady Hina, I know how it feels.

But yeah. Kiro’s reputation was kinda fucked for ‘plot’ so I still do understand why you want to save her.
I mean, and that's precisely what I'm talking about.

I for one know Kiro's reputation got screwed for plot, but myself and Shen through Kai and Sagisō don't follow that trend. So even if we do call him a traitor in the discussion, our actions speak louder than words.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cool so what are those arcs gonna be about?
Actually, I should be saying what are the next main arcs gonna be about that involve most OC’s. Cuz I think most of this RP will actually be our own subplots to build our characters and the world. Well... at least before the shinobi world war 4 happens where I’ll go spring nebby again and make up infinite arcs and drag you guys into it whether you want it or not

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
bridges aren't hard to cross, we just need to sit down and talk about it.

I don't mind taking a fall for 'Plot', but I'd very much appreciate not bashing my character in the discussion, especially in a way that doesn't sound like a light teasing joke.

For all, we call Kiro a traitor in the discussion its at least done jokingly and not done solely to debase his character.
I remember trying to sit down and talk about it and getting told that nobody cares and that there’s no point to get into it :/

I find it funny that when I complained about my characters reputations going in the garbage you all said I was overworrying but now it is an emergency issue XD
Hahaha funny how that is when it’s kyuu’s character’s reputation on the line
I remember trying to sit down and talk about it and getting told that nobody cares and that there’s no point to get into it :/
That was before the invasion though

I find it funny that when I complained about my characters reputations going in the garbage you all said I was overworrying but now it is an emergency issue XD
Hahaha funny how that is when it’s kyuu’s character’s reputation on the line
I can accept those views because they're reasonable.

The thing still is I can stop my character's reputation from falling any further, but for plot reasons, it would be more beneficial for you guys if I kept things as is, yes?

What I'm trying to get here is some reason for my sacrifice besides just 'plot', or 'gags'.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Though honestly I do wish there was this consideration for my cast jokes aside. I do feel a bit left out there given we seem to care more for Kiro or Hina than my cast and how they are laid out.

*Slips this notice under bunker to you people while I hide*
More people would probably care if... actually idk why they don’t. Probably cuz Kyuu complains less. Kiro’s had arguments over him since he got lcm

Though honestly I do wish there was this consideration for my cast jokes aside. I do feel a bit left out there given we seem to care more for Kiro or Hina than my cast and how they are laid out.

*Slips this notice under bunker to you people while I hide*

Jacob. Check the page count in our PMs and tell me that to my face

Jacob. Check the page count in our PMs and tell me that to my face

We had my arguments to fill pages but all they ever amount to is "you are over dramatic" and "stop complaining" and "it will get better" despite it never does.

What I'm trying to get here is some reason for my sacrifice besides just 'plot', or 'gags'.

Speaking of someone whose cast is victim to gags, I can relate.

Either way Takato is making a report, not a hate piece.

We had my arguments to fill pages but all they ever amount to is "you are over dramatic" and "stop complaining" and "it will get better" despite it never does.

Speaking of someone whose cast is victim to gags, I can relate.

Either way Takato is making a report, not a hate piece.

I feel like you cherry pick two instances and plaster them up as the only ones XD

50 pages by the way. 50 Pages