• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Suna has the seven tails cuz Yasu. Nadeshiko has the population of a clan. Like can you please let me have it?
well, I'm not giving the seven tails to Yasu cause there's like 0 synergy, and Nadeshiko is only 108 people. Matatabi is my baby, right after her is Kokuo.

Besides, the last Jinchuriki you had ended up in Shen's hands and now his greatest achievement was making Damos look good. I'd rather the Akatsuki not pluck all the Jinchuriki like cabbages.

well, I'm not giving the seven tails to Yasu cause there's like 0 synergy, and Nadeshiko is only 108 people. Matatabi is my baby, right after her is Kokuo.

Besides, the last Jinchuriki you had ended up in Shen's hands and now his greatest achievement was making Damos look good. I'd rather the Akatsuki not pluck all the Jinchuriki like cabbages.
Technically Sagisō would’ve never been able to get the two tails. Like the Akatsuki should be going for the two tails next and at this point in the story, Sagisō wouldn’t be close to be getting it.

Technically Sagisō would’ve never been able to get the two tails. Like the Akatsuki should be going for the two tails next and at this point in the story, Sagisō wouldn’t be close to be getting it.
We had that planned out. Remember Azumi was going to join the Akatsuki and thus she would be the one to go after Sagisō. I also would've had her get captured and turned into a Jinchuriki this arc since she was supposed to leave Konoha.

Im not sending her in at all
What I meant was that Tsuki wont fight Sagiso, shell peobably try to take on the weakest member or offer support to whomever she can, since I see it as a 3 or 4 vs 5.
Her best match is...Furījia maybe? I'll be running mostly combo moves so I don't plan to turn this into any 1 vs 1 situations. If she doesn't have back up then she's going to get pounced on.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I feel we continue to screw Retro and Kiro over at every turn in this plot. I was hoping for Takato's chat to give Kiro a chance to speak about his conflicted feelings but well...the Jinchuriki showed up then Team Hina then Team Kiri ^^'

We could have a ‘you can’t control me’ moment where Kiro basically says listen here, channeling a bit of his curse mark energy and snapping the shadow possession you put on a weak hold over him, and then he speaks

We could have a ‘you can’t control me’ moment where Kiro basically says listen here, channeling a bit of his curse mark energy and snapping the shadow possession you put on a weak hold over him, and then he speaks

I mean, I have no doubt he could overpower Takato. It's the fact the Jinchuriki, Team Hina & Team Kiri are around. Those are the worrisome parts based on Retro's comment.