• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like that you are incredibly worried about getting a good showing, and I just wing it and win. Still think I get too much credit for my wins, but that's a different can of worms

I mean....*Madoka, Tomiko, Kenji, Aisha, Sakura, Tayuya*

Can you blame me? XD only one I have no worries over is Takato. He already overachieved and anything he does now is a nice bonus. Plus he proved himself at least.

It's Tomiko, she's bound to get hurt really. I think Sagiso is a tad less devestating than a Tailed Beast Ball though
Kiro thinks otherwise <.>

He would've at least stood a chance against a tailed beast ball.

I think...bullying Retro is becoming a habit...

I digress though if it's a challenge she wishes it's a challenge she'll get. It'll be a duel, not a spar.

True, Tsuki more flailed aggressively and then Sagiso decided to leave her alone.
Helpful tip, your Ice-threading jutsu is a one-way ticket to shut-down chakra points.

0197-004.png

0197-005.png

0197-006.png

0197-007.png

On one hand I want to let this fight seem even somewhat suspenseful, but on the other hand...taking out Tayuya on the spot is logically the better choice.

Maybe I should still go for that get team sound to betray Tayuya thing...

Honestly kinda wished there was more "bonding" between Tayuya and the Konoha people. Really the best effort was Sagiso with the cute "sister" stuff. But really she doesn't even have a seed of connection in a positive direction for any of these people. I really don't see where the betrayal can come into play especially given the loss of Jirobo and no immediate replacements for him or Tayuya prepared to make her more expendable.

Ideally I'd prefer her not to die painfully though I did have Takato react how I think he would here.

Honestly kinda wished there was more "bonding" between Tayuya and the Konoha people. Really the best effort was Sagiso with the cute "sister" stuff. But really she doesn't even have a seed of connection in a positive direction for any of these people. I really don't see where the betrayal can come into play especially given the loss of Jirobo and no immediate replacements for him or Tayuya prepared to make her more expendable.

Ideally I'd prefer her not to die painfully though I did have Takato react how I think he would here.
I had something planned for the 2 days that remain between Sagisō getting out of detention and them leaving on the mission.

The betrayal comes into play because Team Sound most likely isn't risking life and limb for a rescue mission on Tayuya. I very much plan to make her watch as her 'team' and family abandons her. Of course, Shen could play a card that moots that, but he did say Oto would rather abandon her...so I'll trust that.

I'd like to have Tayuya join Nadeshiko, if only to put more Nadeshiko kunoichi on the field, but at this point, I honestly don't think she's worth the damage to Hina's credibility that I'd need to sustain to give her the opportunity to do so.