• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Zander and Kyuu are “top-tier” cuz their experience. Shen I think is that way cuz i can’t figure out his weaknesses. Tbh i Think retro is worse than me
I think this is the stuff Jacob is complaining about. It’s not very motivating to hear you suck and know you don’t have a chance when it comes to strategies.

I been saying you were better than me tho so I don’t really mind lel

Okay, yea after some thought I really should take some time to focus on IRL.

That being said...

In lieu of my absence, I'd want to be leaving my OCs in capable hands.

@Retro Master - I'd like to leave Sagisō with you

@Mystic Zander - I'd like to leave Mei with you

@Shen: King of the Mist - I'd like to leave Baiyan with you

@5DigitNeb - I'd like to leave Koki'o with you

@Swirled - I'd like to leave Furījia with you

@Godjacob - I'd like to leave Hinagiku with you

@DarkHydraT - I'd like to leave Yasu with you

I'll be gone for a week...or two? Maybe even less? But I really need to focus on IRL right now. So I'll see you guys when I get back.

I'll be sorta available on discord, so just like...don't destroy the Mist village...and don't burn down the Hyūga Clan.

Sagisō is scripted to talk about her life with Kiro, for that...I'm actually giving you permission to write sections of her backstory since I didn't have anything anyway.

After that, she'll probably go annoy Tayuya in the bath-house for bonding.

I'll edit Hina's post when I have time, but take it that Sagisō simply dodged Kai's attack.

Thanks in advance and I will see you all in a few days~ ♥

xoxox, hugs and kisses lel.

@Godjacob not trying to make you feel left out or anything, but I just wanted to talk this out in discussion and vent my frustration. Which is what the discussion is for anyway.

if it makes you feel better if I were actually a girl you would be like my second choice as a date. Right after Retro. And I would bully you both relentlessly xD

And this is relevant because...:
I second Nebby's sentiment, and am confused as always as to how we got there.

That being said...

I'll be gone for a week...or two? Maybe even less? But I really need to focus on IRL right now. So I'll see you guys when I get back.

I'll be sorta available on discord, so just like...don't destroy the Mist village...and don't burn down the Hyūga Clan.

Sagisō is scripted to talk about her life with Kiro, for that...I'm actually giving you permission to write sections of her backstory since I didn't have anything anyway.

I'll edit Hina's post when I have time, but take it that Sagisō simply dodged Kai's attack.

You can count on me, I'll try my best to keep Yasu in character as much as I can

That being said...

I’d like to leave my new oc in capable hands
@Godjacob now you have koki’o since I suck at knowing what she would possibly do

Well, this is just what I needed to wake up to XD

I will try my absolute best, but I know nothing really about their fighting styles and am not sure how well I'd play them to your standard kyuu. All I hope is that I don't mess everything up...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, this is just what I needed to wake up to XD

I will try my absolute best, but I know nothing really about their fighting styles and am not sure how well I'd play them to your standard kyuu. All I hope is that I don't mess everything up...
We should use this time to take it slow, while also hiding time for kyuu to come back

Usually its fine since its only in the discussion but this time the actual RP moved on without me during an event I should be present for
Hey bro, I understand where you’re coming from. But it could be worse. Like imagine your character actually getting fucked over for the same reason... wait :?

Yes, I’m still salty about that and always will be XD