• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey you don't know her
Even Gyuuki was surprised

Yeeeeah, but you kinda control Gyuuki. When you can have an ally respond as you please/for your own benefit, it leans towards the side of meta-gaming.

Youve really made no fair point as to why your oc would have this sudden burst of opinion about a crew she barely knows.
Just the fact that she so easily began following you to begin with already brought up some red flags in my book, but I wrote it off as coincidental then.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeeeeah, but you kinda control Gyuuki. When you can have an ally respond as you please/for your own benefit, it leans towards the side of meta-gaming.

Youve really made no fair point as to why your oc would have this sudden burst of opinion about a crew she barely knows.
Just the fact that she so easily began following you to begin with already brought up some red flags in my book, but I wrote it off as coincidental then.

I think you summed that up pretty well.

So if you wouldn’t mind tweaking your post, we would appreciate it

I think you summed that up pretty well.

So if you wouldn’t mind tweaking your post, we would appreciate it

Its true I didn't state any fair point, but I have made no claims. I purposely get Henshina's response as vague as I could

Its true I didn't state any fair point, but I have made no claims. I purposely get Henshina's response as vague as I could
The thing is, she shouldn’t have anything to say in the first place. The first thing Kiro even said was for her to relax because she had no idea what was going on. If anything, without any prior knowledge on the Hyūga she should be supporting Kiro’s speculation. Especially considering she is still a Kumo nin and their rivalry has been made clear by Kyuu himself.

You also did make a claim by saying Kiro shouldn’t be trusted when their only interactions beforehand showed otherwise. Other than Shura, Kiro’s literally been the only one to have good interactions with her. The only assumption I can come to is you’re using your bias for the Hyūga to prevent Takato from taking Kiro’s thoughts seriously.

But yeah, I also support Shen’s suggestion in editing or even deleting the post. I’m also against having Takato drop his suspicions for Henshina due to such a statement where there was no basis for it to be even said in the first place.

Other than Shura, Kiro’s literally been the only one to have good interactions with her.
That doesn't mean she didn't see what he did when he killed that Jashinist. besides, the first thing he did when she met him was lie about the marshmallows
The thing is, she shouldn’t have anything to say in the first place. The first thing Kiro even said was for her to relax because she had no idea what was going on. If anything, without any prior knowledge on the Hyūga she should be supporting Kiro’s speculation. Especially considering she is still a Kumo nin and their rivalry has been made clear by Kyuu himself.
Well from what I could tell Kiro's statements were all speculations, also she shouldn't really care about the rivalry stuff
But yeah, I also support Shen’s suggestion in editing or even deleting the post. I’m also against having Takato drop his suspicions for Henshina due to such a statement where there was no basis for it to be even said in the first place.
I could do that

I edited my post, kept my suspicions but made it a lot more passif and fitting with Henshina's personality
That’s a little better I guess. I just thought that if it came down to it, Henshina would take Kiro over Takato or Tayuya since she doesn’t know exactly what’s going. Even though Kiro tricked her with the marshmallows, they still had their moments.

Anyways, if Henshina is passive like you say she is, then I’m gonna assume she’s moreso questioning Kiro on his thoughts. I think if I have Kiro answer in a certain way, he could help her understand. But I’m gonna wait for Jacob to respond first and see Takato’s view on the Hyūga. I’m predicting he’ll understand where Kiro is coming from, which will make this current interaction that much more interesting XD

We know Takato is unlikely to let his guard down but he also still has suspicions against the Hyūga which makes for an interesting dynamic. This little conversation may not hold much weight in this arc but could be foreshadowing future scenarios. Plus it just adds some more suspense to the story which is always a plus.