• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might have Mei cover them, but more so she could sieze the moral high ground and make it difficult for them to go against her so openly in he future as they'd risk loosing public support for looking like ingrates.

Even so, I’m talking from Onoki’s perspective. I don’t see him letting it slide on her word.
At best, it would appear Mei is letting Jin backseat run the Mist. He’ll likely point out his disruptive attitude and even claim he needs to be appropriately dealt with.

Even so, I’m talking from Onoki’s perspective. I don’t see him letting it slide on her word.
At best, it would appear Mei is letting Jin backseat run the Mist. He’ll likely point out his disruptive attitude and even claim he needs to be appropriately dealt with.
Yea, and that's pretty reasonable from an outside perspective.

This passive approach Mei is playing is mostly because I perceive the Yuki to have equal levels of Prestigite and reputation to her, given the changes to the Mist's backstory, and thus I'd want to avoid attacking them first as it risks loosing popular opinion.

Of course, with clear fault, she can deal with them aptly.

Kind of a shitty reason. The Leaf have looked weak throughout the entire rp. I think he should be brought back sooner rather than later.

Plus I just hate Danzo and wanna shut him down as quickly as possible.
Well most of us here believe Minato should’ve stomped Orochimaru in the first place. The Sound invasion along with the Yuki event kind of pushed that weak narrative as well. I believe that with the Uchiha and Hyūga, along with the other developing clans, they’re still the strongest.

As for Danzo, I am going to say sorry in advance lel

Well most of us here believe Minato should’ve stomped Orochimaru in the first place. The Sound invasion along with the Yuki event kind of pushed that weak narrative as well. I believe that with the Uchiha and Hyūga, along with the other developing clans, they’re still the strongest.

So basically I’ve gotta bite my tongue and just hate the Leaf. K

Edit: Me disliking Danzo doesn’t worsen the plot in any way??

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
well this exploded.

What are the summit's talking points?

The akatsuki attacks yes, but where are we going with that? This mostly concerns myself and @Shen: King of the Mist as the mist are the only ones attacked by Akatsuki. Again, I'll reiterate that because information is scare in rp, Mei's stance would be to correct that first and foremost. That is, her flex is an akatsuki investigation.

Where are we going with the Akatsuki attacks? I would say that Damos, waltzed into a nation and single handily took out a tailed beast calls for concern, as ay was there when he saw two tailed beasts fused together and it took a great military effort to break that thing down

Suna will start developing their their own Military soon, which is what I'll be doing with Yasu, and the Mist is plenty strong already.

Kumo has the Denki Clan, so they're not hat bad off

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We’re actually worsening the plot by making Minato a joke when in reality we could develop new conflicts.
But instead we’re going out of our way to push temporary characters.
Hmm? Have any ideas for new conflicts? Would’ve been good to mention during these months of trying to think of how we’re gonna work out the plot of the RP. By all means there’s no problem with making Danzo not cause conflict if you have alternatives we’d prefer.

Suna will start developing their their own Military soon, which is what I'll be doing with Yasu, and the Mist is plenty strong already.

Kumo has the Denki Clan, so they're not hat bad off
What are you trying to say? The Leaf aren’t as strong as they seem? I can write a list of characters who can probably solo most of those other military options.

Edit: Except Denki and Ikeda ofc lel

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What are you trying to say? The Leaf aren’t as strong as they seem? I can write a list of characters who can probably solo most of those other military options.

Pretty sure in this RP we’re going for all villages being equal and more expansive rather than just giving konoha a dozen stupidly op individuals like in canon

well this exploded.

Where are we going with the Akatsuki attacks? I would say that Damos, waltzed into a nation and single handily took out a tailed beast calls for concern, as ay was there when he saw two tailed beasts fused together and it took a great military effort to break that thing down
Yea, but what's the talking point. Mei isn't gonna out and say, 'This one man came in an shit all over us and now we have no tailed beast, help please?'

How do we present the point, and the threat without compromising the village. If they know we're weak, and then Jin is already there to possible say something highly offensive, then that's kinda inviting them to fake advantage of our weakened state.

Hmm? Have any ideas for new conflicts? Would’ve been good to mention during these months of trying to think of how we’re gonna work out the plot of the RP. By all means there’s no problem with making Danzo not cause conflict if you have alternatives we’d prefer.

I haven’t solidified any concepts because they simply wouldn’t happen.
From the very beginning everyone was so dead set on Danzo. I even expressed my dislike for recycling plot MONTHS ago but it was ignored. Don’t try and call me out like I’m just now bringing this up.

It’s been a trash plot point from the beginning, and I’ve made that clear.

The Ikeda are also Kumo.
Ah. Wasn't too sure.

Nah I'm saying the other nations aren't gutter sewage like in canon. Apart from Iwa, all the nations have militaries that will expand in the hands of rpers.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I haven’t solidified any concepts because they simply wouldn’t happen.
From the very beginning everyone was so dead set on Danzo. I even expressed my dislike for recycling plot MONTHS ago but it was ignored. Don’t try and call me out like I’m just now bringing this up.

It’s been a trash plot point from the beginning, and I’ve made that clear.
If the majority genuinely dislike it then I’m sure we can work together to think of alternatives. Though I will remind you your severe disdain won’t single handedly cause this plot point to disappear

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Pretty sure in this RP we’re going for all villages being equal and more expansive rather than just giving konoha a dozen stupidly op individuals like in canon
Hm? Who said this? Not all villages are equal. Suna for a big example.
Yea, but what's the talking point. Mei isn't gonna out and say, 'This one man came in an shit all over us and now we have no tailed beast, help please?'

How do we present the point, and the threat without compromising the village. If they know we're weak, and then Jin is already there to possible say something highly offensive, then that's kinda inviting them to fake advantage of our weakened state.

Then say Kanshi was intercepted by Damos on the way to the mist, who in turn fought shukaku and beat him. Still impressive.

Ah. Wasn't too sure.

Nah I'm saying the other nations aren't gutter sewage like in canon. Apart from Iwa, all the nations have militaries that will expand in the hands of rpers.

Even Iwa have far more potential in there few representatives. Let’s not forget they have arguably one of the strongest living Kage AND a freshly obtained walking nuke.

Edit: Neb I’m simply expressing my dislike for a plot point. And I’m bringing up the fact that Minato being out of the picture makes no sense and it all feels like it’s forced Danzo love. There’s a difference between stating an opinion and trying to shut a point down. I can understand how you can’t tell the difference considering you try and shut down any point you dont agree with. On that note I think I’m done with this pointless off topic side conversation.

Hm? Who said this? Not all villages are equal. Suna for a big example.

Then say Kanshi was intercepted by Damos on the way to the mist, who in turn fought shukaku and beat him. Still impressive.
But that...wouldn't make much sense since there are like several people who saw Damos on the islands.

For one, Hina saw Jin talking with him, so she'd definitely call piping hot bull shit xD

Even Iwa have far more potential in there few representatives. Let’s not forget they have arguably one of the strongest living Kage AND a freshly obtained walking nuke.
Yea, but Jacob is of the opinion fodder doesn't matter so non-controlled groups get downplayed simply because there might be named or controlled characters in the opposition. Essentially Iwa needs ground troops.