• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao, my only goal in this summit is to hype Akatsuki danger without exposing the Mist's soft underbelly.

Shade they take from other actions can't be helped too much, from the perspective of another nation the Mist would be a bit uppity.

Ay: Your language is far far too soft. Fitting all things considered, but I am certain we shall find something worth discussion at the summit.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nah, he was a Mist traitor held captive due to confirmed collusion with a literal hostile nation that just attacked their home. If I went to China and shot somebody do you think they'd be in their right to punish me?
It’s the equivalent of being wanted for one crime and then, while your in another nation, you commit a crime there knowing they are more lenient on punishment to avoid the other nation’s punishment process. The mist feels cheated about that, begrudgingly leaving him with the leaf
He was also in colusions with an S-ranked criminal, and was specifically suspecting of pledging allegiance to said Criminal, and have we mentioned he has our kekkei genkai on him?

I could've seen reason to release Kai, but imo Konoha would never have released Kiro.
So if your bloodline is outside your nation and is intigrated in another society, then that gives you the right to steal them back? *looks at nadeshiko* welp, time for a crusade bois!
Shen Jacob’s point is that in his opinion that Yuki Konoha exchange made Konoha look like pussies
I got that sense

To be fair, Retro Kyuu and you (To a lesser extent) are the ones who tossed that language around when the topics first came up in Discord so I am just making it clear what the perception was XD
I think if you read Hina's post during that period you can hear the swirl of the toilet as her respect for Asuma is flushed xD

Okay, it's not that bad, but she did look down on the situation with distaste.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s the equivalent of being wanted for one crime and then, while your in another nation, you commit a crime there knowing they are more lenient on punishment to avoid the other nation’s punishment process. The mist feels cheated about that, begrudgingly leaving him with the leaf
Except the crime is way worse in that other country

So if your bloodline is outside your nation and is intigrated in another society, then that gives you the right to steal them back? *looks at nadeshiko* welp, time for a crusade bois!
Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying lol.

And the Nadeshiko I use mostly don't have kekkei genkai, thank you very much. So far the only two that have a kekkei genkai are Sagiso, and the Majestic Star.

Mei: *looks at Nation where 8 tails rampages frequently* pot calling the kettle black, no? Least I don't have a reputation for stealing children.

Ay: Least I lack a reputation for genocide among children. I fear your efforts are best served back at your borders where you can continue to allow the Yuki head to push you around like the puppet you have become.

Rasa: Want to bet it’s Tobirama instead? Seems more his type

Ay: I see your lips finally parted from the Leaf's rear to chime into the conversation.

Ay: Least I like a reputation for genocide among children. I fear your efforts are best served back at your borders where you can continue to allow the Yuki head to push you around like the puppet you have become.
Mei: Genocide, Cradle robbing, what's the difference? Call it whatever makes you feel more manly. Your nation's pedophiliac tendencies have not gone unnoticed.

Mei: Genocide, Cradle robbing, what's the difference? Call it whatever makes you feel more manly. Your nation's pedophiliac tendencies have not gone unnoticed.

Ay: I can see now why your village was infamous for self-slaughter if you think such a distinction is not significant. But please take that one off attempt to gain insight into a rare Dojutsu into whatever teenage insults you can work in.

Ay: I can see now why your village was infamous for self-slaughter if you think such a distinction is not significant. But please take that one off attempt to gain insight into a rare Dojutsu into whatever teenage insults you can work in.
Mei: Pffft, self-slaughter? I suppose you would know all about that. After all your most renown unit's claim to fame is an assassination attempt on their own Kage.

Mist Summit Topics: more or less confirmed

Iwa: Seems more reactionary to the various events going on

Kumo: riding Konoha's ass doesn't appear to have any personal issues to bring to the summit

Konoha: Orochimaru or something? Most aggression points.

Suna: Riding Konoha's ass

That seems about right for our Summit discussion plan?