• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name me one time they have not gotten what they wanted XD

And I don't think the ideal solution to this should be "yeah just concede and give them what they want."
When Damos put Jin in his place, and when Kiro commuted a crime against the leaf so he couldn’t take Kiro legally from the leaf without causing an incident, so instead banished him.

So two incidents.

Not to mentioned they have wanted the Kage chair but haven’t gotten it.
Want to be left alone=Attempting to overthrow the Kage and take control of an entire great nation, converting them all into racists that treat anyone else like slaves.

Yeah no.
Excuse me- what? XD. Sure they want the Kage position and control of the village, but they don’t actuay like slavery. In the Rp, Jin showed a distaste for it.
I mean... Hama's kind of a flippant bitch?

By Jin's own rule book, Mei can have her publicly flogged like... thrice over lol.

Mei's send the message in RP, but if she's insistent on this you gotta come ask me thing, then she can stay in the Mist.

I mean, Hama is a little bit of that yes lol.

Hama is insistent on that. So if that’s how it is, then yeah

When Damos put Jin in his place, and when Kiro commuted a crime against the leaf so he couldn’t take Kiro legally from the leaf without causing an incident, so instead banished him.

So two incidents.

Shen, that Konoha incident is one of the biggest shames Konoha has in this RP. It's led to bitch status because of that concession it's probably the worst example you could have used XD

So two incidents.

Excuse me- what? XD. Sure they want the Kage position and control of the village, but they don’t actuay like slavery. In the Rp, Jin showed a distaste for it.

I mean, Hama is a little bit of that yes lol.

Hama is insistent on that. So if that’s how it is, then yeah

Right, not slavery. You just want anyone from the Mist to be treated like royalty, my b.

And tbh your ‘bond’ with the Mist seems more like a method of keeping them in the Mist. Land is land, and there just veeery unlikely to control the land they want, because it grants your crazies to much power.

I kinda need to catch up on the other pages I missed. Hard to do that while working on my draft and reading new updates XD
Well, tl;dr

The Mist are bringing 3 people officially, and Mei will order the rest to standby at the border (we'll see if they listen).

Mei's flex is to demonstrate the Black Water's lethality and reproductive capability to paint the Akatsuki as a threat, instead of say, admitting the Mist lost a Jinchuriki.

Other talking points include the new ownership of several Biju, and perceived Mist aggression and possible connections with the Akatsuki with villages i.e. Misa being Yamanama, and Jin being seen with Damos.

Lmfao. Suna has Jonin?

Well, there's Baki who's the Jonin leader for the Suna team, and Gaara's uncle, the one that tried to kill him... Other than that, Arashi who is Sema's sensei

I hope Suna becomes the top village because of insults like this. Koopa I will do anything to help XD

As for Kumo they will being C and Darui naturally. Third one is interesting, might be an OC since Samui works best with her bro in a pair and vice versa.

Here is Arashi’s character sheet:
Name: Arashi Jabi
Jutsu type: Storm Release; Suitekigan (Yome's Dojutsu); Water & Lightning Style from Kekkei Genkai
Description: Long black hair; Hazel eyes; red outfit with two sleeves; a brown flak jacket; Iwagakure forehead protector
Bio: Her father was the brother of Hashima's father, and also came from the Mist. He fell in love with the sister of Hashima's mother and soon had a baby. Arashi's dojutsu came from her grandmother from her Mom's side, which was from Suna. The dojutsu skipped a generation however, and also went to Arashi instead of Hashima. Her storm release was from both of her parents side. Arashi's mother wanted to become part of the Explosion Corps and used her lightning style affinity and from learning normal Earth release jutsus around the village, succeeded. Arashi's father had a water style affinity and was part of the same anbu squad Hashima's father was. One year before Hashima's birth Arashi's uncle got caught and led to her father being caught, too.

However, Hashima's father only cared for the possibility of Wood Style, not for his family. His brother however did and had to abandon his loyalty to Kirigakure and his position as an Anbu in order to stay alive. However he was still discreetly being watched over as the higher ups didn't trust him.

A year before the capture of Hashima's father, Arashi was born. She had only her lightning style affinity from her mother's side and that was the only thing she knew for a long time. She wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps, but upon her first B-Rank mission she found out about her Dojutsu. Then Arashi decided to learn Water Style instead of becoming part of the Explosion Corps, due to her dojutsu using water droplets. With the help of her father she succeeded.

Arashi eventually became a Chunin and was sent on her first mission as a leader. It was a B-Rank mission and she was sent to spy on some enemy ninja with some fellow Chunin. They were caught after gathering a lot of intel however. Arashi then managed to combine her elements and do Storm Release for the first time to save her group. Eventually they were able to return to Iwagakure and with the intel her group gathered, some Jonin were sent to destroy the enemy camp she was spying on.
Dislikes: ????
Missions completed: 4 B-Ranks; 15 C-Ranks; 32 D-Ranks

...only because Kiro basically confessed before them. They still bullied Konoha into doing everything they wanted to then and 10 people were able to string a nation around XD

Even still, they would have put him to death on mist soil or had a trial. But they couldn’t due to lasting Kohona crime, so they couldn’t even kill him the way they would have wanted to

I hope Suna becomes the top village because of insults like this. Koopa I will do anything to help XD

As for Kumo they will being C and Darui naturally. Third one is interesting, might be an OC since Samui works best with her bro in a pair and vice versa.
But... I'm the one with the deepest foot in Suna's military with Yasu xD

The Mist's third visitor is just for a demonstration. Basically show off the black water by having it kill some helpless animal, and letting it replicate in a cup of water or somerhing.

Just to show off, hey this thing is lethal and can spread quickly. Therefore super dangerous.

Even still, they would have put him to death on mist soil or had a trial. But they couldn’t due to lasting Kohona crime, so they couldn’t even kill him the way they would have wanted to

So basically because they couldn't actually drag Kiro despite no grounds to do it at all back to kill him that equates to an example of them not getting whatever they want. In spite of making Konoha a bunch of pansies the entire time before hand. Part of me regrets going for the "docile" route with it and probably should have left it to kyuu.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Here is Arashi’s character sheet:
Very outdated
I love how shens best example of Yuki not getting what they want is they can’t punish someone themselves

Creator playing favoritism. For the 100th time, we’re here to correct these mistakes.

Put Itachi's bio into a fanfic and it would check out all the Mary Sue requirements.

I say this as a fan of him.
Lel, yea I don't disagree. I like his purpose in the story too, he's just speced so damn high lol.

Pfffft by the time Raiku is 17 he’ll be Sage of Six Paths. Beat that Itachi lmao
I mean, they say Itachi would've ended the war by himself xD

Neb it’s like you intentionally ignore any actual input I have to add and try as hard as you can to focus on the negatives.

I’m so tired of hearing your judgmental comments that at this point, please just leave me alone. Don’t talk about me, don’t talk to me, just leave me be.

As a side note, I feel the Summit topics are relatively self explanatory already. But I guess I somewhat understand the need to flesh out specific points.

So basically because they couldn't actually drag Kiro despite no grounds to do it at all back to kill him that equates to an example of them not getting whatever they want. In spite of making Konoha a bunch of pansies the entire time before hand. Part of me regrets going for the "docile" route with it and probably should have left it to kyuu.
They had very much grounds. He was a mist citizen being held hostage by a foreign power. And they never got him back. If anything, the leaf took from the mist and got away with it
Very outdated

I love how shens best example of Yuki not getting what they want is they can’t punish someone themselves
There were two, as said. Either way, it was like Kohona making a seabear circle around Kiro, warding the Yuki away lol

Neb it’s like you intentionally ignore any actual input I have to add and try as hard as you can to focus on the negatives.

I’m so tired of hearing your judgements comments tha at this point, please just leave me alone. Don’t talk about me, don’t talk to me, just leave me be.

As a side note, I feel the Summit topics are relatively self explanatory already. But I guess I somewhat understand the need to flesh out specific points.
I partially feel like summit topics might fall flat, or otherwise end up delivered in a way that makes the other Kage look sideways.

Why the hell would I agree to that?

Lel, yea I don't disagree. I like his purpose in the story too, he's just speced so damn high lol.

Nah, the real problem is every character existed after his reveal to praise the ground he walked on. With his big mistake (Sasuke) brushed under the rug as only he seemed to lament on his fuck up. Even Hashirama came back from the dead to praise him.

Not to mention he began the tradition of wanked Uchiha powers. He is the one who made the Dojutsu an issue.

They had very much grounds. He was a mist citizen being held hostage by a foreign power. And they never got him back. If anything, the leaf took from the mist and got away with it

Nah, he was a Mist traitor held captive due to confirmed collusion with a literal hostile nation that just attacked their home. If I went to China and shot somebody do you think they'd be in their right to punish me?

He was also in colusions with an S-ranked criminal, and was specifically suspecting of pledging allegiance to said Criminal, and have we mentioned he has our kekkei genkai on him?

I could've seen reason to release Kai, but imo Konoha would never have released Kiro.

They fall flat if everyone is okay with dancing around all the Mists flaws. I have no intention of allowing you to have your way however. There will be plenty to talk about.
Lmao, my only goal in this summit is to hype Akatsuki danger without exposing the Mist's soft underbelly.

Shade they take from other actions can't be helped too much, from the perspective of another nation the Mist would be a bit uppity.