• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s some great ideas actually, never saw why Kiro would kill the Uchiha in the first place
If I actually did that scenario I’d probably drop Kiro since there would be no point in using him. Would be counter productive to waste time on an OC like that.
I don’t see a reason why it would’ve been bad if it wasn’t a troll. You can get rid of some unnecessary stuff if it was too much work for you.
Not trying to play Naruto: War Simulator. I’d rather write a story with a character then focus all my attention on building an unbeatable village that’s only concern would maybe be the Akatsuki. There’s no story or fun in that for me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I actually did that scenario I’d probably drop Kiro since there would be no point in using him. Would be counter productive to waste time on an OC like that.

Not trying to play Naruto: War Simulator. I’d rather write a story with a character then focus all my attention on building an unbeatable village that’s only concern would maybe be the Akatsuki. There’s no story or fun in that for me.
I think a lot of the things you said are actually good for the story.
Okay clearly I missed a lot. XD
That just gave me some nostalgia.

Yeah this has been my biggest issue. Other nations (And clans) need better representation (The latter I am working to give them stuff to do) in the global plot but this RP I care first and foremost on my main leads and their story rather than this global arms race.

Personally... Damos solos.

Not sure how the Chakra corrupting Nature of black water goes, but assuming it is chakra corrupting, I could see it corrupting the Susano, and a strong Mist moots all Genjutsu MS abilities.

Ez clap.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Soooo much this. This story, this Rp and everything it stands for it for fun and that foremost, alongside a coherent plot.

Am honestly surprised by the positive feedback for my ideas. Some of it could actually work but I want to know a clear direction on where the Leaf and the story in general is going before I take this seriously.
This, id legit help you btw to get rid of some work for you
Bet

Also not doing Uchiha Massacre kinda screws Kiro’s story arc over which is why I say I’d drop him. That’s been my plan since day one...

Actually, that'd probably be me, despite me not having attacked, or even aggressed anyone in particular outside of playing up canon grudges.

All I'd argue is that you brought the culture of that in this RP that has dominated the plot after the Chunin Exams Arc. Nothing more.

7 Gates is what he used vs Kisame, hard to say where it tops out, and I'm under the impression Damos is stronger than Kisame. But yea, 8 Gates guy should win that fight.

Unless we bring up the God-Sage powers 8 Gate Guy should beat anyone XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Am honestly surprised by the positive feedback for my ideas. Some of it could actually work but I want to know a clear direction on where the Leaf and the story in general is going before I take this seriously.

Bet

Also not doing Uchiha Massacre kinda screws Kiro’s story arc over which is why I say I’d drop him. That’s been my plan since day one...
There’s not really an issue with doing Uchiha massacre imo just need to give more development to kiro on his motivation

Yeah this has been my biggest issue. Other nations (And clans) need better representation (The latter I am working to give them stuff to do) in the global plot but this RP I care first and foremost on my main leads and their story rather than this global arms race.
So what are you bringing to the Kage Summit?

Think we've just about settled what the Mist is bringing. I

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So what are you bringing to the Kage Summit?

Think we've just about settled what the Mist is bringing. I

I kinda need to catch up on the other pages I missed. Hard to do that while working on my draft and reading new updates XD

Primarily because I am the sound village AKA the current warring force

The Yuki/Hozuki are way worse than the sound as far as this problem is concerned.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m pretty sure the worry is Yuki being equal to the kage in support and not having experienced consequences for their actions. Kyuu’s only planned consequence is leverage for later on. As for outshining I don’t think the mist are seen as that except for development. Pretty sure more people are scared of nadeshiko cuz “oMG KyuU hAs a wHolE viLlaGE”

Why drop such a prominent character just because you don’t get to do something you’ve planned? Who are you Neb?
Nah unlike with Nebby and his ideas, Uchiha Massacre is something I wanted to do since day one. Pretty sure every OG here knows that. It’s all I’ve really wanted to happen in this RP. Anything else can happen in the story but I just want the Uchiha Massacre to happen one way or another. Call me selfish or say I hate the Uchiha idrc. And yeah I know I need more development for Kiro.