• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Shinobi’s Dawn (Discussion)

I will totally accept ThatGuy if we get an Oto-Nin band going on. XD

Also, just to prompt you all for the first exam, all you need to know is that the questions don’t matter, as you likely can’t comprehend them anyways.
Unless you’ve explicitly stated that your character is of significantly higher than average intelligence (like Koop’s oc) it will be essentially impossible.

I may add more to this later. I don't think I left anything out, but I feel like I did.

Here's my lil drummer boi.

Name: Ryu Ryu Ko
Aliases: Xie Zhongxiang
Ru Ru Ko
Xie Ru Ru
Liu Liu Ko
Xia Yiyi
Nickname: Ryu

Nationality: Otagakure
Ninja Rank: genin

Chakra Nature: wind
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable): N/A
Hiden (If Applicable):
Ryu Ryu's drums. Ryu Ryu has four drums that are 9 inches in diameter on top, and 6 inches in diameter on the bottom, as well as 10 inches in height. He wears his drums on his belt. Two on each side.

Each drum is unique in the fact that they all have various holes and runes carved into them. Each drum has holes carved in different locations, and completely different runes from one another. On their own, they can be played as normal drums, but when the user applies chakra, the drums can perform various effects.

Kanryō- Kanryo sits on his left hip. When chakra is applied to Kanryo, it emits a whispering sound as it conceals chakra presence within range. He often uses this to counter chakra sensing abilities.

Chōjun- Chojun sits on his right hip. When chakra is applied Chojun, it makes a sound that only dogs can hear it. Chojun can be used to silence or redirect sounds. This ability is utilized in various ways. He can use Chojun to distract enemies. He can also use it to redirect his other drum effects to a specific area, increase the radius of his abilities, or focus on a specific spot. He can utilize this effect in other ways if he gets creative.

Sekō- Seko sits on top of Kanryo. When applied chakra to Seko, a low hum can be heard. Seko emits a long range sound effect which can detect chakra within range. He often uses for scouting or locating ninjas.

Seikichi- Seikichi sits on top of Chojun. When chakra is applied to Seikichi, a low hum sound can be heard. Seikichi is very similar to Seko. The difference being Seikichi doesn't detect chakra. Instead it works like echo location, meaning it detects physical objects or people/creatures. He likes to use this for scouting, and detecting stealthy opponents. He often plays this with Seko.

Playing two drums at the same time will create an slight ominous sound depending on what drums he plays at the same time.

When he isn't applying chakra to them, they just sound like regular drums.

Despite his skill with the drums, his biggest strength lies with his skills in taijutsu. He fights predominantly with his hands.

Appearance: Ryu has burgandy short hair. His hair is always messily combed back. He always has a smug look of contempt on his face, unless he's really nervous about something. His skin is white, somewhat tan. His eyes are scarlet red, He has a heart shaped scar on the right side of his neck. He's 5'9, 1/2 ft. He's fairly muscular with an average body type.

Ryu wears a bright green sleeveless tunic with a zipper(He keeps it mostly zipped up). A gray short sleeve half coat(unbuttoned), He wears the same pants that the people in the team dosu wore during the chunin exams. He also wears those sandals that literally everybody in naruto wears except Ryu's are gray, and stop at his ankle. He also wears those arm and leg sleeve things that zabuza wears, they cover his forearms and shins, but Ryu's match with his pants. He wears his Sound cloud ninja headband around his neck like a necklace. He also wears a thick dark reddish-brown leather belt with metal rings and leather straps so that he may keep his drums with him at all times.

Personality: Ryu Ryu is the type of person to get the job done, 'by any means necessary'. He won't shy away from fighting dirty or using underhanded tactics to his advantage. He revels in taking any advantage he can get. Despite this, he does have a few morals. He doesn't like risking the safety of allies or those he cares about. That won't stop him from taking a step back and examining the pros and cons of the situation, but it is a important factor in his decisions. He's also crafty, and loves to scheme. Which ties in with his love of fighting dirty. From the outside, Ryu Ryu is just a friendly guy that sometimes comes off as a little cocky, and a little ambitious, and even a bit too blunt at times. However from the inside, Ryu Ryu mostly the same. He's a fairly transparent in that regards, and isn't ashamed to be himself. He also has no concept of social distancing for some reason. If he wants to talk to someone, he might just stand a few inches away from them.

Personal History: Ryu Ryu was born in born in a fairly wealthy family. Ryu Ryu's Father was a crime lord, before he met his untimely end. Ryu Ryu's mother died when a rival crime lord sent a hit out on Ryu Ryu's father. His mother was inadvertently killed in the process. Ryu Ryu's father would live long enough to get revenge for the death of his wife. Ryu Ryu was a fairly disobedient child growing up, and didn't have a proper upbringing. He spent a lot of his early childhood as a petty criminal stealing small items ,and other stuff with very little value. He acquired quite the negative reputation. So much so that he began using aliases ,and disguises. Ryu Ryu was 12 when his father died. He was lucky to be adopted by a kind older man in his mid-fifties. The man didn't take kindly to Ryu Ryu's negative traits. He eventually managed to beat that outta him. Even taught him how to fight, 'like a man'. When I say 'fight like a man', I'm not talking about an honorable gentleman of sorts. That was just a phrase his step-dad liked using.His step-dad had no problem with Ryu Ryu using dirty underhanded tactics. Giving up his crime life was a little difficult, but he slowly began easing into it. While mentally, he hasn't changed all that much, he has at least managed to be a better overall person.

Clan History (If Applicable): N/A?

-Stats-
(45/90)
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Durability: 8
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 12
Control: 10
Ninjutsu: 8
Genjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 20

History lesson: If your not familiar with who the real Ryu Ryu Ko is, he was a martial artist a long time ago. Historians aren't really sure on his exact birth date, but its assumed he was born in the early 1800s.
The names under Alias are other names Ryu Ryu Ko has been called.
Kanryo is short for, Kanryō Higaonna, who was one of Ryu Ryu Ko's students. He was born march 10th, 1853, and died on october 1915.
Chojun is short for Chōjun Miyagi, who was a student of Kanryō Higaonna. He was born in april 25th, 1888, and died on october 8th, 1953.
Seko is short for Sekō Higa, who was a student of chōjun Miyagi. He was born november 8th, 1898, and died on april 16th, 1966.
Seikichi is short for Seikichi Toguchi, who was a originally a student of Chōjun Miyagi, but after Chōjun Miyagi died, Sekō Higa became his teacher. Seikichi was born may 20th, 1917, and died on august 31st, 1998.

Last edited:
I may add more to this later. I don't think I left anything out, but I feel like I did.

Here's my lil drummer boi.

Name: Ryu Ryu Ko
Aliases: Xie Zhongxiang
Ru Ru Ko
Xie Ru Ru
Liu Liu Ko
Xia Yiyi
Nickname: Ryu

Nationality: Otagakure
Ninja Rank: genin

Chakra Nature: wind
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable): N/A
Hiden (If Applicable):
Ryu Ryu's drums. Ryu Ryu has four drums that are 9 inches in diameter on top, and 6 inches in diameter on the bottom, as well as 10 inches in height. He wears his drums on his belt. Two on each side.

Each drum is unique in the fact that they all have various holes and runes carved into them. Each drum has holes carved in different locations, and completely different runes from one another. On their own, they can be played as normal drums, but when the user applies chakra, the drums can perform various effects.

Kanryō- Kanryo sits on his left hip. When chakra is applied to Kanryo, it emits a whispering sound as it conceals chakra presence within range. He often uses this to counter chakra sensing abilities.

Chōjun- Chojun sits on his right hip. When chakra is applied Chojun, it makes a sound that only dogs can hear it. Chojun can be used to silence or redirect sounds. This ability is utilized in various ways. He can use Chojun to distract enemies. He can also use it to redirect his other drum effects to a specific area, increase the radius of his abilities, or focus on a specific spot. He can utilize this effect in other ways if he gets creative.

Sekō- Seko sits on top of Kanryo. When applied chakra to Seko, a low hum can be heard. Seko emits a long range sound effect which can detect chakra within range. He often uses for scouting or locating ninjas.

Seikichi- Seikichi sits on top of Chojun. When chakra is applied to Seikichi, a low hum sound can be heard. Seikichi is very similar to Seko. The difference being Seikichi doesn't detect chakra. Instead it works like echo location, meaning it detects physical objects or people/creatures. He likes to use this for scouting, and detecting stealthy opponents. He often plays this with Seko.

Playing two drums at the same time will create an slight ominous sound depending on what drums he plays at the same time.

When he isn't applying chakra to them, they just sound like regular drums.

Despite his skill with the drums, his biggest strength lies with his skills in taijutsu. He fights predominantly with his hands.

Appearance: Ryu has burgandy short hair. His hair is always messily combed back. He always has a smug look of contempt on his face, unless he's really nervous about something. His skin is white, somewhat tan. His eyes are scarlet red, He has a heart shaped scar on the right side of his neck. He's 5'9, 1/2 ft. He's fairly muscular with an average body type.

Ryu wears a bright green sleeveless tunic with a zipper(He keeps it mostly zipped up). A gray short sleeve half coat(unbuttoned), He wears the same pants that the people in the team dosu wore during the chunin exams. He also wears those sandals that literally everybody in naruto wears except Ryu's are gray, and stop at his ankle. He also wears those arm and leg sleeve things that zabuza wears, they cover his forearms and shins, but Ryu's match with his pants. He wears his Sound cloud ninja headband around his neck like a necklace. He also wears a thick dark reddish-brown leather belt with metal rings and leather straps so that he may keep his drums with him at all times.

Personality: Ryu Ryu is the type of person to get the job done, 'by any means necessary'. He won't shy away from fighting dirty or using underhanded tactics to his advantage. He revels in taking any advantage he can get. Despite this, he does have a few morals. He doesn't like risking the safety of allies or those he cares about. That won't stop him from taking a step back and examining the pros and cons of the situation, but it is a important factor in his decisions. He's also crafty, and loves to scheme. Which ties in with his love of fighting dirty. From the outside, Ryu Ryu is just a friendly guy that sometimes comes off as a little cocky, and a little ambitious, and even a bit too blunt at times. However from the inside, Ryu Ryu mostly the same. He's a fairly transparent in that regards, and isn't ashamed to be himself. He also has no concept of social distancing for some reason. If he wants to talk to someone, he might just stand a few inches away from them.

Personal History: Ryu Ryu was born in born in a fairly wealthy family. Ryu Ryu's Father was a crime lord, before he met his untimely end. Ryu Ryu's mother died when a rival crime lord sent a hit out on Ryu Ryu's father. His mother was inadvertently killed in the process. Ryu Ryu's father would live long enough to get revenge for the death of his wife. Ryu Ryu was a fairly disobedient child growing up, and didn't have a proper upbringing. He spent a lot of his early childhood as a petty criminal stealing small items ,and other stuff with very little value. He acquired quite the negative reputation. So much so that he began using aliases ,and disguises. Ryu Ryu was 12 when his father died. He was lucky to be adopted by a kind older man in his mid-fifties. The man didn't take kindly to Ryu Ryu's negative traits. He eventually managed to beat that outta him. Even taught him how to fight, 'like a man'. When I say 'fight like a man', I'm not talking about an honorable gentleman of sorts. That was just a phrase his step-dad liked using.His step-dad had no problem with Ryu Ryu using dirty underhanded tactics. Giving up his crime life was a little difficult, but he slowly began easing into it. While mentally, he hasn't changed all that much, he has at least managed to be a better overall person.

Clan History (If Applicable): N/A?

-Stats-
(45/90)
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Durability: 8
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 12
Control: 10
Ninjutsu: 8
Taijutsu: 20

History lesson: If your not familiar with who the real Ryu Ryu Ko is, he was a martial artist a long time ago. Historians aren't really sure on his exact birth date, but its assumed he was born in the early 1800s.
The names under Alias are other names Ryu Ryu Ko has been called.
Kanryo is short for, Kanryō Higaonna, who was one of Ryu Ryu Ko's students. He was born march 10th, 1853, and died on october 1915.
Chojun is short for Chōjun Miyagi, who was a student of Kanryō Higaonna. He was born in april 25th, 1888, and died on october 8th, 1953.
Seko is short for Sekō Higa, who was a student of chōjun Miyagi. He was born november 8th, 1898, and died on april 16th, 1966.
Seikichi is short for Seikichi Toguchi, who was a originally a student of Chōjun Miyagi, but after Chōjun Miyagi died, Sekō Higa became his teacher. Seikichi was born may 20th, 1917, and died on august 31st, 1998.

Pft. Why didn’t you apply with this first?
As long as you understand the need to properly limit your abilities early on, we won’t have any problems.

Accepted.

Since Orochimaru will kill Rasa a la canon and Gaara is...in a grey zone, I'd let to get some opinions on who would be the next Kazekage. Potential options are Pakura, Chiyo or Sasori, depending on what changed we make to the AU lore. Though I'm also considering minor characters like Baki or nameless Jonin 375.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Since Orochimaru will kill Rasa a la canon and Gaara is...in a grey zone, I'd let to get some opinions on who would be the next Kazekage. Potential options are Pakura, Chiyo or Sasori, depending on what changed we make to the AU lore. Though I'm also considering minor characters like Baki or nameless Jonin 375.
My personal vote is for Sasori. I always liked him in canon, and the Akatsuki from what I heard is going to be full ocs anyway. Sasori was a highly respected puppet maker in canon, and I feel like he would be a strong candidate for Kazekage. I just personally feel like it's a good idea.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sasori would require some changes though, like...not killing the 3rd Kazekage...

Also most of his arsenal is like...forbidden techniques iirc, so I'm not sure how that would work out.
That's true enough, but wouldn't that most likely have to change anyway? Unless he would just be a rogue ninja out there somewhere. Yes changes would have to be made, but changes will have to be made since the Akatsuki is going to be something entirely different then what it is. I just feel like even if most of the old Akatsuki end up staying bad, I feel like people like Itachi and Sasori would be the most likely to be good guys had a few changes been made. The forbidden techniques might be a problem tho.

That's true enough, but wouldn't that most likely have to change anyway? Unless he would just be a rogue ninja out there somewhere. Yes changes would have to be made, but changes will have to be made since the Akatsuki is going to be something entirely different then what it is. I just feel like even if most of the old Akatsuki end up staying bad, I feel like people like Itachi and Sasori would be the most likely to be good guys had a few changes been made. The forbidden techniques might be a problem tho.
For someone like Sasori, the specifics of what an AU Sasori—one with the potential to be the Kazekage—would look like probably insists on him losing both the 3rd Kazekage puppet (for obvious reasons) and him losing his puppet body. The second one is a lot more...up in the air. However, from what I remember performing puppet techniques on living beings, possibly including oneself, constitutes breaking the taboo.

Discussing AU changes is actually a good way to work out some early problems ahead of time. See how certain characters would've changed and then discussed that ripple effect.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
For someone like Sasori, the specifics of what an AU Sasori—one with the potential to be the Kazekage—would look like probably insists on him losing both the 3rd Kazekage puppet (for obvious reasons) and him losing his puppet body. The second one is a lot more...up in the air. However, from what I remember performing puppet techniques on living beings, possibly including oneself, constitutes breaking the taboo.

Discussing AU changes is actually a good way to work out some early problems ahead of time. See how certain characters would've changed and then discussed that ripple effect.
Well, I believe an AU Sasori would still be quite formidable. While I did look it up and see that Human Puppets are not technically considered forbidden jutsu, I do believe they have to go. Multiple Hokage and Kage in general use forbidden jutsu, but this one does seem particularly sinister. That said, Sasori was an amazing ninja and puppet user long before experimenting with Human Puppets. I could be wrong, but I believe he is able to use his 100 puppets even without his puppet body. Quote from the wiki: "He had tremendous skill with chakra threads, suppressing them to the point that they became invisible and he could control upwards to 100 puppets — a feat thought impossible for ordinary shinobi.[2] Sasori can also control living people as puppets, even against their will, if they are weakened enough." This implies that he was able to do this even when he was just an ordinary Shinobi. I also believe we should talk about the Hiruko puppet because that puppet alone is impressive. Yes in the anime, Hiruko was made out of a person, but in the manga, Hiruko was just Sasori's 11th puppet that he made. Since it's a regular puppet in the manga, I think it should be on the table here, along with the father and mother puppets.

Sasori's moveset would have to be changed so that it is both Kage worthy (As in not a pushover) without the sinister undertones that would kinda not get you elected to office of most villages. Like mind control puppets or human puppets XD

Pakura would likely be the easiest to slide into position in an AU context given Chiyo would flat out deny the job a lah Jiraiya and she has the rep fitting office. But Sasori could work if his moveset story/backstory are tweaked in a believable manner.

Though RIP Art Team.

Sasori's moveset would have to be changed so that it is both Kage worthy (As in not a pushover) without the sinister undertones that would kinda not get you elected to office of most villages. Like mind control puppets or human puppets XD

Pakura would likely be the easiest to slide into position in an AU context given Chiyo would flat out deny the job a lah Jiraiya and she has the rep fitting office. But Sasori could work if his moveset story/backstory are tweaked in a believable manner.

Though RIP Art Team.
Art Team would consist of a kage and a terrorist for hire, truly a match made in heaven

Though RIP Art Team.
Pakura would be a fairly easy pick, however, I'd actually like to keep her dead since her death and the causes of that i.e. village's poor decision making, are some of the points I want to lean into to have my character justify why the sand is where it is now, as a Konoha tag-along. It's also a major driving point for Sand-Mist conflict, and I plan to play that up later on.

Sasori seems like he'd be the favored pick though.

art team is best team. Big beautiful explosions of art. This is something I can co-sign.
Whilst explosions are really cool, I prefer the big shark man

Pakura would be a fairly easy pick, however, I'd actually like to keep her dead since her death and the causes of that i.e. village's poor decision making, are some of the points I want to lean into to have my character justify why the sand is where it is now, as a Konoha tag-along. It's also a major driving point for Sand-Mist conflict, and I plan to play that up later on.

Sasori seems like he'd be the favored pick though.
What is it with the Mist and getting into conflicts? Is it just a Mist thing?

I admittedly don't know a ton about naruto but kyuu told me to give it a try. No big deal if it doesn't work out

Name:
Nue Chikuwa
Nationality: Otogakure
Ninja Rank: Genin

Chakra Nature:
Yang and Fire
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable):
Chimera- Yang Release. If the user drinks or is injected with the blood of a creature, this Kekkei Genkai stores the genetic information inside them and allows the user to morph parts of their body into that creature. Transformations that change a larger part of the user's body or allow the user to morph into 'stronger' creatures will consume considerably more chakra than minor transformations. To prevent this ability from becoming obsolete as characters grow in strength well past that of the typical animal, these transformations always provide a consistent boost proportional to their user's strength (basically the transformations get stronger as the user gets stronger).

As the user becomes more familiar with a specific transformation from repeatedly using it, they will be able to access it much easier and lower the amount of chakra that transformation consumes. When mastery of a specific transformation has been achieved, the user will be able to use other ninjutsu while that transformation is active and will even be able to use that transformation at the same time as other ones, thus the name 'Chimera.'

Here's the current animals Nue can transform into. As he grows he will be able to store more transformations.
Tiger- mastered
Bat
Frog
Falcon
Hiden (If Applicable): N/A

Appearance:
Nue would stick out amongst a crowd if it wasn't for the fact that he did everything in his power to avoid being noticed. His shaggy silver hair is concealed by the hood of his funnel neck sweater that he keeps his chin buried into the collar of in order to avoid displaying his particularly pointy canines that just barely point out from the corners of his closed mouth. Nue always wears shorts and no shoes and the sleeves of his sweater are cut off in order to accommodate for his transformations; however, when his limbs are in their normal state they are always wrapped up in bandages to conceal the numerous scars that various experiments have decorated him with. The only thing he is unable to completely conceal is his strange eyes that each have an iris that is split vertically down the middle between a pale white and scarlet red- a telltale sign of his Chikuwa descent for those aware of the obscure clan.

Personality/Personal History:
What would have otherwise been an impish and fun loving child had all the innocence stolen from him at a young age. Though his dad was formerly a shinobi revered for his strength and had fought gallantly in war, it is the victor who decides what justice is, and justice for the Chikuwa clan was lives as social outcasts. With no other choice, Nue's father resigned to the land of rice fields like many other disgraced shinobi clans had. The family barely sustained themselves by working the fields, and a malnourished and outcast Nue began to despise his parents for birthing him into such a terrible situation and refusing to use their strength to fix things. When Orochimaru claimed the land for his own, he recognized the unique appearance of the Chikuwa clan and claimed Nue has his own. The boy didn’t resist the experiments Orochi and Kabuto would conduct on him on an almost daily basis and had simply accepted his fate as nothing more than a tool to further this man’s desires. Much to Orochi’s pleasure, he had found an intelligent, perfectly apathetic student who would fight without any regard to his own life and he continues to groom and train the boy until he becomes an invaluable vassal.

Clan History (If Applicable):
I don’t really have one for now since I don’t know much about the history of Naruto and didn’t feel comfortable inserting something into it. Hopefully as the story unfolds I can come up with something that organically fits into the plot.

-Stats-

Strength:
10 (Physical Power)
Speed:
10 (Peak physical movement)
Durability:
10 (Physical damage sustained)
Dexterity:
10 (General finesse and reflexes)
Stamina:
10 (+2 Chimera release) (Chakra reserves)
Control:
10 (+1 Chimera release) (Chakra Control)
Ninjutsu:
15 (+2 Chimera release)
Taijutsu: 10

Last edited:
Whilst explosions are really cool, I prefer the big shark man

What is it with the Mist and getting into conflicts? Is it just a Mist thing?
Mostly a Mist thing, they have some conflict with almost all the other nations.

The one that got his sword stolen from him by the old octopus dude who spiits fire and always has the smooth lyrical skills, ya fool! ya fool!

will the blood mist be involved in the mist conflict?
The Bloody Mist will be more up to the people actually in the Mist.

The Bloody Mist refers to a specific time period that would've ended by the point in canon but there are some people who still practice it.

Konoha: *exists*

Kikyō: *slams fist on table* You've insulted me for the last time!

That post was way too long, but I'm suuuper happy with how it turned out.

I didn't go into that post intended to turn her into a Konoha-hater, but now that I've actually written it, I realize that she's probably got a lot of pent-up resentment against Konoha.

I can give a TL;DR to anyone who didn't read the whole thing, as well as provide some lore/manga panels to support the various claims made throughout the post.

I think the big one is that Chiyo fought Hanzō at some point, but she does say that in the manga.

upload_2020-12-8_3-52-32.png

I'll point out that Kikyō doesn't have Orochimaru levels of hatred for Konoha-nin and it's not like she wants to kill them or anything, but she does have an intense dislike for them due to the history between the villages. I do believe she's the only one with such an antagonistic stance though, so that should alleviate your worries @Godjacob

Now I'm going to follow the other two who thought 4 am was a good time to post and pass out...

I had a character who hated all five of the great nations before so I don't mind your Suna characters resentment XD. Makes for an interesting plot, especially when the Oto/Suna attack and fallout happens.

Also, if Chiyo did fight Hanzo, then her poor back must be sore from carrying Suna's reputation XD

But I did want to talk about the "Suna is poor" angle you are going for, an interesting contrast to Konoha leading to the resentment yes but Suna is still meant to be one of the 5 biggest nations in the setting. A superpower of the world, so how does its current state stack up with minor nations like Kusa, Ame or Oto? Or even Kiri given they relatively recently recovered from years of bloody civil war.

Also far as Orochimaru goes, I did want to ask about this. I presume Sasuke isn't a thing and am not sure what the fate of the Uchiha was in this, but how does his attack on Konoha go here? In canon his attack was predicated on two things: The end goal if nothing else to secure Sasuke for the tranfer, and using Gaara or rather Shukaku as a weapon against the Leaf. One being his motivation (Beyond hatred of the Leaf) and the other an important aspect for his plan least on paper. So with no Sasuke (And perhaps no valued Uchiha) and no Gaara how do we tweak his plan for this RP?

I admittedly don't know a ton about naruto but kyuu told me to give it a try. No big deal if it doesn't work out

Name:
Nue Chikuwa
Nationality: Otogakure
Ninja Rank: Genin

Chakra Nature:
Yang and Fire
Kekkei Genkai (If Applicable):
Chimera- Yang Release. If the user drinks or is injected with the blood of a creature, this Kekkei Genkai stores the genetic information inside them and allows the user to morph parts of their body into that creature. Transformations that change a larger part of the user's body or allow the user to morph into 'stronger' creatures will consume considerably more chakra than minor transformations. To prevent this ability from becoming obsolete as characters grow in strength well past that of the typical animal, these transformations always provide a consistent boost proportional to their user's strength (basically the transformations get stronger as the user gets stronger).

As the user becomes more familiar with a specific transformation from repeatedly using it, they will be able to access it much easier and lower the amount of chakra that transformation consumes. When mastery of a specific transformation has been achieved, the user will be able to use other ninjutsu while that transformation is active and will even be able to use that transformation at the same time as other ones, thus the name 'Chimera.'

Here's the current animals Nue can transform into. As he grows he will be able to store more transformations.
Tiger- mastered
Bat
Frog
Falcon
Hiden (If Applicable): N/A

Appearance:
Nue would stick out amongst a crowd if it wasn't for the fact that he did everything in his power to avoid being noticed. His shaggy silver hair is concealed by the hood of his funnel neck sweater that he keeps his chin buried into the collar of in order to avoid displaying his particularly pointy canines that just barely point out from the corners of his closed mouth. Nue always wears shorts and no shoes and the sleeves of his sweater are cut off in order to accommodate for his transformations; however, when his limbs are in their normal state they are always wrapped up in bandages to conceal the numerous scars that various experiments have decorated him with. The only thing he is unable to completely conceal is his strange eyes that each have an iris that is split vertically down the middle between a pale white and scarlet red- a telltale sign of his Chikuwa descent for those aware of the obscure clan.

Personality/Personal History:
What would have otherwise been an impish and fun loving child had all the innocence stolen from him at a young age. Though his dad was formerly a shinobi revered for his strength and had fought gallantly in war, it is the victor who decides what justice is, and justice for the Chikuwa clan was lives as social outcasts. With no other choice, Nue's father resigned to the land of rice fields like many other disgraced shinobi clans had. The family barely sustained themselves by working the fields, and a malnourished and outcast Nue began to despise his parents for birthing him into such a terrible situation and refusing to use their strength to fix things. When Orochimaru claimed the land for his own, he recognized the unique appearance of the Chikuwa clan and claimed Nue has his own. The boy didn’t resist the experiments Orochi and Kabuto would conduct on him on an almost daily basis and had simply accepted his fate as nothing more than a tool to further this man’s desires. Much to Orochi’s pleasure, he had found an intelligent, perfectly apathetic student who would fight without any regard to his own life and he continues to groom and train the boy until he becomes an invaluable vassal.

Clan History (If Applicable):
I don’t really have one for now since I don’t know much about the history of Naruto and didn’t feel comfortable inserting something into it. Hopefully as the story unfolds I can come up with something that organically fits into the plot.

-Stats-

Strength:
10 (Physical Power)
Speed:
10 (Peak physical movement)
Durability:
10 (Physical damage sustained)
Dexterity:
10 (General finesse and reflexes)
Stamina:
10 (+2 Chimera release) (Chakra reserves)
Control:
10 (+1 Chimera release) (Chakra Control)
Ninjutsu:
15 (+2 Chimera release)
Taijutsu: 10

I’ve...Ive got just...absolutely no idea where this could go....

Accepted.

I got a stupid question, since Ryu Ryu is accepted, I can post with him in the RP, right?

Yes, sir. I’ll only be accepting oc’s that will currently exist.

I had a character who hated all five of the great nations before so I don't mind your Suna characters resentment XD. Makes for an interesting plot, especially when the Oto/Suna attack and fallout happens.

Also, if Chiyo did fight Hanzo, then her poor back must be sore from carrying Suna's reputation XD

But I did want to talk about the "Suna is poor" angle you are going for, an interesting contrast to Konoha leading to the resentment yes but Suna is still meant to be one of the 5 biggest nations in the setting. A superpower of the world, so how does its current state stack up with minor nations like Kusa, Ame or Oto? Or even Kiri given they relatively recently recovered from years of bloody civil war.

Also far as Orochimaru goes, I did want to ask about this. I presume Sasuke isn't a thing and am not sure what the fate of the Uchiha was in this, but how does his attack on Konoha go here? In canon his attack was predicated on two things: The end goal if nothing else to secure Sasuke for the tranfer, and using Gaara or rather Shukaku as a weapon against the Leaf. One being his motivation (Beyond hatred of the Leaf) and the other an important aspect for his plan least on paper. So with no Sasuke (And perhaps no valued Uchiha) and no Gaara how do we tweak his plan for this RP?
Chiyo’s definitely doing the hard carry, with Pakura dead and Sasori maybe defected Suna is pressed for shinobi of any renown.

On the matter of minor villages, their strength is pretty erratic. From what's shown in filler, Takigakure doesn't have any Jonin level fighters. Their leader is a chunin and their claim to fame of never having been successfully invaded still baffles me. Their strongest members were, without doubt Kakuzu and Fuu, though with the OC Akatsuki we could give these smaller villages some reputable fighters. Kakuzu leading Takigakure would be rather interesting.

I'd presume the Uchiha are alive and well until otherwise is stated, though Orochimaru's motivations are something that we should look into.

I almost have my post finished, but I wanted to finalize one small detail. Since Ryu and koichi are on the same team, they do know each other already right? I was planning on referencing Koichi in my post, but wanted to get confirmation before I just threw his name into my post.

Yep. You’re welcome to form any past relationships you please for storytelling purposes.....within reason.

Since we're about to go into some inter-national interactions. I'd like to take some time to air out the history of the villages, which OCs may or may not be aware of. It's ultimately up to you to decide whether your village's history will affect how your OC reacts to others, but it'll be good to know what beefs your nation's been carrying.

Since we're about to go into some inter-national interactions. I'd like to take some time to air out the history of the villages, which OCs may or may not be aware of. It's ultimately up to you to decide whether your village's history will affect how your OC reacts to others, but it'll be good to know what beefs your nation's been carrying.
Are you gonna explain all the conflicts or are we just gonna list the relationship statuses?