• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

My First post on here woa

hello there, my name is Ken. Im a chaotic asexual who uses they/them pronouns. Im a huge Pokémon fan, and I have been ever since I got Pokémon Black when I was 6. I also enjoy games such as Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros. I love to draw, animate, and make goofy capcut edits.

• My Favorite Pokémon are Flygon, Crobat, Noivern, Misamagius, and Giratina.
  • My Favorite Pokémon typings are Dragon, Ghost, and Flying.
  • My Favorite pokemon games in the series are Pokémon DP, BW, XY, ORAS, and Legends: Arceus.

Im not sure what else to say, I’m not amazing with words. I’m looking forward to meeting some nice, cool people on here.

Attachments

• AAC8B517-D7EF-49C9-BEB0-FD9184A79EA8.png
    AAC8B517-D7EF-49C9-BEB0-FD9184A79EA8.png
    420.5 KB · Views: 52
Well, I've been on here a week, so I guess I better do one of these.

My name is Charlotte Pryce. Actually, it's the name of one of my fanfic characters, but I don't think she'll mind if I use it. I recently got into Pokémon. I've been a passive fan for a while, but I loved playing Pokémon Sword and Shield.

I am currently in the process of writing a Pokémon fan-fiction titled "Resurfaced." It takes place in the made-up Diadem Region and follows a former Pokémon trainer who lost her title due to accusations of cheating. I thought it would be neat to write from the perspective of a rival character, someone who wants to achieve their dream but is not as loved as the "prodigy" who is seen as special and the hero of every story. I'm really enjoying it, and I hope to post some of it here later on. I only wish I was a good drawer so I could come up with a bunch of cool illustrations to go with it.

Anyway, that's me. Thanks for reading! And I hope to get to know more of you.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Ha, wow, since when has this thread been here? I think I’m just blind, it’s been three years and I still haven’t seen it.

Anyway, wassup, my name’s Nunya, Nunya Business, but most people call me Night here (lol). Cishet she/her and all that rot — don’t particularly care if ya mess it up, though, I’m flexible. I’m an artist of sorts and I love music— I play keys and sing. I enjoy reading, which probably contributed to my love of writing, although I have no idea why I got into character building in my head, which ultimately led to me popping on here. As far as Pokemon goes, kinda fell off the bandwagon after Alola, but up till then I have pretty much encyclopedic knowledge of it.

Anyway (x2), considering I’ve been here since I was a midpubescent snot and now I’m still that almost able to drive, I figure this post would be incomplete without some mushy gushy thank you. I’m not great with the mushy gushy, but thanks is something I can do.

The last three years have been crazy, what with el pandemico and (for those who know and don’t know) my journey with scoliosis and brace treatment, and I’ve made some great friends here. Now C*vid’s dyin’ down, my mental health is leaps and bounds better, and guess who’s coming out of her brace? Yeah, the next door neighbor. I’m joking, of course, it’s me, but this place has helped me through so much of that. So thanks, you beautiful mothertruckers, and all you new folks, I hope you find Charms as great as I have — I plan on being here a good long while yet!

Peace ✌️

Hey everyone! My name's Snibble, and I'm the new guy around here. I come from New York City, and I use he/him pronouns.

I'm mainly a writer, so you'll likely see me hanging around the role play and fan fiction sections of the forums, though I like discussing the Pokémon games too. Some of my other favorite series are Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Pikmin, and the Legend of Zelda.

Outside of the internet, I enjoy traveling, photography, and cooking.

Anyway, I can't wait to get to know everyone here on Pokécharms! Feel free to send me a message if you're looking to chat or just bored.

hello ! my name is missile or damien , but you can call me by my username , or just "termite" ! i'm an autistic teenager (nearly an adult . im scared lmao) who loves my chemical romance, musicals, will wood, south park, and of course, pokemon! pokemon is my special interest, along with disturbing media and japan. :-)

i'm a bit of a self proclaimed emo ,, i like skelanimals, going to hot topic, emo bands, and demons ! i also love writing and drawing, here's a recent drawing and an excerpt from a recent writing if you wanna see:
63185666_HGiJxxlkQhx3Nr0.jpg
( cw for minor swearing, but these are my ocs ! i need to specify this because i am stupid and named my oc genji than gave him a boyfriend named meiji ♥ this story focuses mainly on genji talking to kaori who is meiji's brother )

“Well, I’m really worried about Meiji. He keeps getting himself into situations where he knows he’s gonna get fucked over. I’m tired of him getting hurt, so I came to you to ask if you knew how I could get him to stop.” Genji sighed. “I just want him to be okay. I love him to death.”

“I don’t have the best news for you, Kanagawa.” Kaori looked down, fixing her glasses. “He’s just like that. He’s always been getting himself into situations that hurt him, I even heard that he was thrown across the room first thing when he was born."

i love my ocs i think i can prod on about them for ages ,, my main group is meiji, he's a blue haired dude who's extremely strong but also incredibly stupid, genji, who is a chimera that we just refer to as a catboy, we also joke that he pays the rent because he's a furry artist haha . kaori, meiji's brother who was also a cult leader, we switch between pronouns for her because it's fun ! she goes by he/she/they/it, but we typically rotate between he and she. anyways, he's definitely a terrible person by a lot of accounts, but we love her regardless. finally, adrian! he's a french body guard, and really good with guns. he's a demon who hid his identity to work at an anti demon church, and i think that's really cool. generally speaking, i was really limited in my writing before due to fear of being judged by my ex friends. now that they're all gone, i write whatever i want with these characters ! i'll probably share my more tame writings from time to time, because i have some writing ideas that are pretty nsfw . you'll mainly be seeing my older stuff, which is all sfw ! i have pokemon ocs too , mainly a shiny umbreon named paco , who's the leader of a rescue team and the main antagonist of my pmd series , paco dungeon . maybe i'll share him one day too !!

extra facts about me ! i use any neopronouns and he/him too ! i prefer neopronouns, but i know not everyone is too big of a fan of them. my favorite song is dr sunshine is dead by will wood, and i relate it to my oc kaori. i love vocaloid! my favorites are fukase, macne nana, and megurine luka. i know a lot about homebrew, specifically 3ds homebrew! but i've homebrewed my wii, wii u, 3ds, and most recently, my switch ! i've seen hamilton twice, once in history class, and i wanna watch it again to be frank. i think that you're crashing but you're no wave is the best fall out boy song, and the mv for carpal tunnel of love is probably one of my favorite music videos of all time ! i love old web stuff , and i often use phrases like hai or the emoticon :3 . my favorite pokemon are maractus , sylveon , buizel , and butterfree ! i also don't mind jynx at all , love that girl . my least favorite pokemon are greninja and rowlet . i hate them . so much . i pre ordered the tweek and craig youtooz and they're on their way !! south park is my favorite show and i know a bunch of facts about it, please ask me about south park ! especially if you wanna know the story of the movie.

ummm that's it i think ! sorry for rambling , i tend to ramble in my intros sometimes because god cursed me with autism AND adhd .

Last edited:
@termitewater
Yes! Finally, another buizel fan. As a fellow writer with autism and too many thought in my head, I think you're going to fit in here just fine.

You'd probably like my whale skeleton fakémon: Carteluge. (Man, I need to learn how to draw it at some point.)

@termitewater
Yes! Finally, another buizel fan. As a fellow writer with autism and too many thought in my head, I think you're going to fit in here just fine.

You'd probably like my whale skeleton fakémon: Carteluge. (Man, I need to learn how to draw it at some point.)
holy crap hello !!! nice to see another autistic writer and buizel lover who has too many thoughts in their head for their own good here haha. i'd love to see your whale skeleton fakemon, too. i'm already interested by the name, dm me it if you ever end up drawing it ! (i may draw it too haha)

Hello! How is everyone today? I am hoenngirl740, or Sophie! I've been playing Pokemon since the hoenn games and now I hold them near and dear to my heart! (Also, I've been trying to change my pfp and it won't work;_;) My favorite Pokemon is Breloom, mainly because it was the very Pokemon that helped me through the elite 4 and eventually, beat the game. What a glorious moment it was! But anyway, if you wanna chat more just come talk to me in dms! I'd love to make some friends on here but bye bye for now!

Attachments

• me.png
    me.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 49
Hello! How is everyone today? I am hoenngirl740, or Sophie! I've been playing Pokemon since the hoenn games and now I hold them near and dear to my heart! (Also, I've been trying to change my pfp and it won't work;_;) My favorite Pokemon is Breloom, mainly because it was the very Pokemon that helped me through the elite 4 and eventually, beat the game. What a glorious moment it was! But anyway, if you wanna chat more just come talk to me in dms! I'd love to make some friends on here but bye bye for now!
Breloom is awesome!

Mine was a real asset during my run of Alpha Sapphire. I started with the Sinnoh games myself, but the Hoenn region will always be a personal favorite of mine.

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a lot of fun here.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
reintroduction?? yes i think so.

SO heyy im Bread but youre also welcome to call me Aspen or MJ. I use she/her pronouns but if yall mess up im pretty generous about it. Im Swedish and Mexican and speak English and a tiny bit of Spanish.

Ive been on this site since 2022 im pretty sure, maybe 2021 (i doubt it) and i used to be a heavily involved roleplayer specifically here when I first joined the site. When I joined I was super awkward and didnt have to much knowledge roleplaying with Pokemon because I never did much, just played the games. So I stuck to mostly general roleplays. In early 2023 I began to be much more inactive here and then completely disappeared for months with a few stops over the months, recently I rediscovered this site and decided “why not?” because I had gotten back into roleplaying.

Im currently 19 though i may have some posts with me saying im 20 or 21 or something but i was lying for some reason. Im actually 19, sorry for lying or whatever. Im currently taking a gap year before heading to community college which ill be starting classes in late August of this year.

as for hobbies i love to write, cook, bake and play acoustic guitar. i love Pokemon, Saniro, Spiderman and probably a whole lot more.

MY FAVORITE STUFF !!

fav songs: Boys Like You by blessing + What I Got by Sublime + Write Me Letters by Hot Freaks + Cadillacs by Ayesha Erotica + Cupids Chokehold / Breakfast in America by Gym Class Heros + 10 FOOT TALL by Lil Darkie and BVDLVD + Fool Like Me by Cobra Starships

fav music artists/bands: Sublime, Kali Uchis, Tyler the Creator, Arctic Monkeys, Hot Freaks, The Happy Fits

fav shows: Futurama, Modern Family, The Simpsons

fav games: Fallout 4, Splatoon 3, Doom (2016)

fav Pokemon: Buizel, Oshawatt, Aegislash, Gengar

fav Disney movie: literally Tangled or Mulan

fav subject: English

As for the way I Roleplay, i roleplay mostly detail-oriented rather than dialogue. I do prefer group roleplays and again, mostly prefer general non-fandom roleplays. Generally i dont make my own.

but yeah here I am, if you remember me HI!!! and if you wanna be friends hmu on my insta @asspen_801 or you can message me here. Im super friendly and would love to be friends with you.

ADMIN EDIT: While we tolerate chatspeak on user profiles, we do not tolerate it on the forums themselves. Use proper English. It's in the damned rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never made a post here. Chance this may be my last, so...

Hi, the name's Glitch, or Exodus to those on RPNation. I love Pokemon, DnD and more. I'm more about the roleplay than the action though. I'm not a murder-hobo! Anyway, my fav Pokemon is Greninja, because ninja frogs are cool! Anyway, if this is my last post here, thank you for the memories. If not, well... I'll see you another time!