• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Hi, call me Hugs! I'm an aspiring artist and a longtime fan of Pokemon!
I'm new to Pokecharms.
This seems like a friendly community so I figured 'why not'.

I hope that we'll have fun and talk lots!

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
How did I not see this... My name's Dratingonair, but you can call me Drati for short! I found myself here while trying to make a trainer card, and I like Pokemon! Even if my parents hate it.

Hi! This is a bit of a late introduction, but my name is PXLPancakes (read as PixelPancakes)!
In all honesty, this isn't my first account on Pokecharms!
My first one was named something like ShadowUmbreon or ShadowLordZero, something like that (I think my profile image was a shiny Umbreon, but I could be ccompletely 100% wrong)
Due to the fact that I kinda forgot the email and log-in detail for that old account, I made this new one, which I HOPEFULLY won't forget the details to!
My interests as of lately are:
  • Pokémon
  • Digimon
  • Sword Art Online
  • Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura (not Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card though, saw some previews of it, and it was ruined completely from the original in my eyes)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden (possibly Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, but I haven't been liking it that much as of late)
  • The Max Ride/Maximum Ride series (both novels and manga, but I prefer the manga more in all honesty)
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Spider-Man
  • Venom
  • Carnage
  • Other Symbiotes (like Riot, Phage, Hybrid, Toxin etc etc.)
  • Deadpool

My main hobbies:
  • Gaming
  • Reading
  • Binge-eating
  • Over-sleeping whenever possible

Hey, PokéCharms! I'm Wapiti.

I'm a 20-year old college student, born and raised in New York City area, and a longtime Pokémon fan. I mostly play video games casually, but some of my favorites are Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Zelda, and Pikmin. My other interests include photography, fitness, theater, travel, and alternative rock music.

I'd really like to get involved with the role playing and writing on the forums. I can't wait to get to know everyone! Feel free to message me if you'd like to be friends, or if you're just looking for some conversation!

so, hello everyone. I am, as the name of this thread suggests, new. I noticed the roleplay tab and decided to give it a whirl. I'm a fan of generation five Pokemon and lore

Well uh, hey everyone I'm Zoei of Cedar Rapids Iowa! I have been a Pokemon fan for.... (Checks stacks of uncalled for office paper) About 2 years? I first found out about Pokemon when my Dragon/Scalie/Furry bent friend showed me Pokemon Red on a ROM and ever since I have been hooked on Pokemon ever since! (You Go Charizard!) I constantly Draw Dragons and write programs on whatever I get my claws, er, hands on. I also voice act when my house is quiet and I jog or hike when my foot isn't killing me. Also, I love talking to other peeps, so, heh, bother me (idk lol). Ugh, describe myself is the worst, wait, this isn't mandatory? Well I can end this right her---

Just for moderators to know, I am blind as a Woobat when it comes to Roleplay post rules since roleplay forums differ (You already know that, nvm).
Thanks, and I'll see ya later!

Hi hi!! You can call me Sapph!

I mostly joined coz of the role play section, I've wanted to get back into RPing and thought this place looked neat!

I love Pokemon gen 1, 2, 3 and 4 the most! I guess that's a lot huh?

I hope we can get along ^_^

Hi y'all I'm Hogzilla, but you can call me Hog or Ben if you like. I got back into Pokemon about a year ago and I'm intrigued by the idea of RPing the Pokemon world. I'm a Christian, a Muay Thai fighter, and I enjoy painting as well.
Have a blessed day,
- Hog

Yo! Name's KirkJo and I found Charms through Googling Pokemon communities. Pokemon's been one of my childhood fandoms and first games to play (Firered being my first introduction) - though I'm a casual player at best. I never played the card games nor do I play competitively or do stat/IV training or any of that sort. I just like the characters and like to think about them, with my favourites being Calem/X, Professor Sycamore, and Diantha (needless to say, XY has been my most favorite of Pokemon games).

Of my hobbies, I'm huge into roleplay. I've been role-playing for about 8 years now and through that experience, I really enjoy narrative or story-based roleplays, world-building, and character development. I'm not too battle/tournament-oriented, because just from witnessing and experiencing them myself - OOC fights or drama isn't worth a measely battle.

Within Pokemon, I specifically just roleplay as human canons. My attempts at playing (or trying to play) as a Pokemon has me stifled on construing limits, motivations, goals, etc. for such a character type. As of now, I don't have a huge interest in creating a personal Pokemon OC nor joining any group roleplays (with the latter that I'm still figuring out Charms and just a little more comfortable with 1x1 RPs) but that may change in the future - who knows.

Hey, I'm Danonymous. I really love Pokemon so I thought I would join to make some friends who also love Pokemon. I've never done roleplay before, but I read some posts and it seems interesting. I really want to give it a try so please bear with me as I learn the ropes. My favorite Pokemon is Ninetales, hence the profile pic, simply because its a fox. Foxes are my favorite animal. I don't have a favorite Gen, although I have been playing since Red/Blue. My favorite types are grass, bug(can't stand most real bugs though), and psychic.

Hi there! TenSky's the name :). I was born in Morocco, but raised in Quebec, Canada since I was maybe 2 weeks old haha! So I'm kinda what you call half, (Canadian/Moroccan). I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since I was like 7-8. I remember harrassing my mother so she could buy me Pokemon games and she did eventually buy the Yellow, Blue and Red versions. After that my family knowing that I was so much into it, started to buy me new pokemon games each christmas! I guess you probably realized already, but my favorite pokemon is Umbreon. I remember loving the original trio Eeveelutions and Jolteon was, like so many, my favorite of the three. But then, Johto came and once I first evolved my Eevee into an Umbreon, I loved him immediately. Since then it became my favorite pokemon.

If I had to pick a favorite Pokemon game for me, I'd probably say the Pearl/Diamond and Platinum games (GEN 4) yes, yes, Umbreon is in the GEN 2 I know. But GEN 4 had something that pulled me into it right off the bat and I loved all the 3 starters it had ! My favorite being Piplup.
So here we go, I just want to make some good friends who are as deep in Pokemon as I am and try to RP with some people! English not being my main language, I hope that you will all be tolerent with me in my RP and help me change things so I can get better! :)

Why, hello there all! I recently came across this site and thought it sounded cool. So I decided "why not?" and made an account. My first Pokemon game was Pearl (which rapidly devolved into a Staraptor solo run), but my favorite one is B2/W2, mostly because of the Pokemon World Tournament (and because it gives me the option to have a team of 2 Dragonites, a Metagross, a Hydreigon, and a Tyranitar if I put in the time). My favorite champion is Cynthia, mostly because of nostalgia, but also because she has one of the most varied teams among champions in terms of typing (in the same vein as Gen I and Gen VII), which is kind of cool. I'm glad to be joining this community!

Hey there! I'm Jason, also known as possum or didelphis on most other sites. I'm a 15 year old guy from England, and a big fan of pokemon! My first pokemon game was I think, heartgold and soulsilver, at least its the first I can remember playing - heartgold is actually my favourite of the pokemon games, mostly for the nostalgia, I was only about 7 when I first played it, but I've played every pokemon game since!
I'm currently replaying heartgold, and I spend a lot of time playing pokemon go too, as I spend a lot of my days out exploring on walks and such. My favourite pokemon are murkrow, arcanine, luxray, politoed, mightyena, zoroark and zorua! Although I love the vast majority of pokemon.

As for general stuff, I love animals, nature, writing, reading and drawing. I'm most active on Instagram, and that's it I guess. I'm happy to talk any time, lemme know if you wanna add me on 3ds or via pokemon go!

Hi everyone! I'm Elliot the Chespin! I'm almost 13 years old, I look like I could be a famous YouTuber's sibling, and I am part Italian!
I live in Texas and I love climbing trees. I sleep with my three pokemon plushies: Pikachu, Eevee, and Piplup!
My favorite color is green, I have a dog named Henry, and I watch Moosecraft, 09Sharkboy, and UnspeakableGaming everyday! (Moosecraft is the one I look like)
I help my sister with her stories by drawing characters for her. (She wants to become an author.)
I also take Tae Kwon Do!

.....And yeah, that's it! Bye!

Hello Everybody, I'm Khaotic, but you can call me Kha, Khao, whatever you'd like to! (Just don't use any offensive nickname, thank you). I found this amazing site looking for a Trainer Card Maker and here I am!
I can't believe I forgot how much I loved Pokémon when I was younger, I still play the games sometimes in my old DSi (Wish I could afford a 3DS...).

I'm interested in games in general, haven't been in a forum in a long time, so I hope I can get along with you guys!

I'm not sure what my favorite generation is, to be honest. I liked third (anime, as a kid) and fourth (games), but first one has won a place in my heart.

As for my favorite Pokémon, I'm not sure if I have one! I like a lot of them and I can't just decide for one in specific. I usually choose the water type Pokémon as starter.

I enjoy reading fanfiction in general from my favorite movies/cartoons, I'm not sure if I'll join anytime soon to Roleplay area, but I'll think about it, I still need some practice with writing.

I think that's all for my presentation! See you guys around!

Hey ho, yo ho, it me, Biiklo!

I exist...apparently...anyway, I was playing Ultra Moon and thought, "Huh...I wonder if there's a Pokemon RP Site?" Low and behold here I am, ready to make several unfinished RPs...(joke...maybe)

You can find my team of pokleman on my Profile...but first...lore...

Something y'all should know 'bout me pokemon, they're all looking for their trainer. See, he went missing after losing his title of "Alolan Pokemon League Champion". No one seems to know where he went nor does anyone seem to remember him, obviously this is weird so the group sets out to find him, except for Mimikyu he left earlier than the trainer did. Having said that this group can only be found in the Alola region as that's where the trainer went missing.

I'll post more information about the group on my profile so gimme like, 3 hours and the info will be there.

Hi,
I go by Cinnamon or Ruby when online.
I have been a Pokemon fan ever since I was a kid, and my love for Pokemon has kept strong. I always loved pokemon because they are like animals, and I like animals.

My pokemon fan history started with watching the Anime - the first season when it came out. Game-wise, I started with Gold/Silver, then I played FireRed, Emerald, XD Gale of Darkness, Diamond, Platinum, Black, Black 2, Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby, Sun, Ultra Sun, and soon - Pokemon Shield.
I also played Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium on N64.

Quiver

Previously QuiveringRaptor
Hallo.
I'm Quiver, I guess. I mostly picked the username because I thought of Volcarona's Quiver Dance... I think I should talk more about myself. I was born in St. John's, NF&L, but my family moved to Rostock, Mecklenburg- Vorpommern. I know some German, though I was home schooled, so I don't need to know a lot. My hobbies include: sleeping, going on 'Charms (now), using slang to sound more German, I know, irre, right? Also watching anime, playing viedo games, and just about anything else devoid of human interaction. Anyway, I first started getting interested in Pokemon when I watched an episode of Pokemon Black and White. I eventually got Pokemon Emerald on the Game Boy Advance because my mom likes cheap things. When I was about nine, I got the hip and groovy Nintendo 3DS with the equally groovy Pokemon White 2, because why spend money. Now, I've currently played through the following: Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon LeafGreen, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon X, Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and now maybe Pokemon Sword. So, yeah, essentially, I'm addicted.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Uhh.. did I ever introduce myself here? I know it's been three months since I joined.... EHH, I'll give it a go.

My name's EeviumZ, and I am a self-proclaimed Eevee-obsessed nerd/geek queen.
Some fun facts about me:
- I'm an overachiever.
- My first Pokemon game (unofficial) was Pokemon Brick Bronze (until it got taken down). My first real Pokemon games were Ultra Moon and X. (I got Alpha Sapphire shortly after, along with Diamond and Super Mystery Dungeon.)
- I have never purposefully eaten gluten or dairy in the 13ish years of my life. Both are a death sentence for me (anaphylaxis). Same with peanuts.
- My favourite Pokemon is... well... do I really need to explain?
- My least favourite Pokemon is Machamp (no offense to anyone who likes Machamp).
- I love slower-paced strategy games, such as 60 Seconds, Plague Inc. Evolved, and Stardew Valley.
- I have a debilitating phobia of bees and wasps.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Hello! I'm tea cakes! I picked the name really quickly. I like chocolate tea cakes and tea! So, yeah, that's why I picked the name.

Fun facts!:
-I can kinda draw (I didn't draw my avatar....)
-I can also kinda write
-I drink way too much tea and eat boxes upon boxes of tea cakes
-I was born in Kent, but have lived in South Africa, the Caribbean, and California since (I've lived in California since I was three or so)
-I like pokemon! Especially the cute ones (duh)
-I kind of like shiny Sylveon for no particular reason.
-I am a dude
-My nose is always blocked to hay fever (allergic to tree pollen and dust mites)
-I am currently being annoyed from hand foot & mouth disease (yuck)

Ok, I'm going to stop now before you guys know too much about me. If you want, come chat. I don't bite! (unless you have TEA CAKES)

Hello! I'm Seelie!
I'm 22, and my two major hobbies are Art (which I hope to make a career out of one day), and Shiny Hunting!

I've used Pokecharms for the trainer card maker for literal years, and only just thought to actually join the site! I'm normally really anxious on forums, admittedly, so I may not be the chattiest, but I am very excited to peruse the forums and maybe get some RPing going!
(And Maybe a Shiny Hunting Thread? It'd be fun to document them, ngl!)

Seelie Facts!:
  • The First Pokemon game I played was Yellow, when I was too young to read well enough to play on my own, and the first I Owned and Completed on my own was Sapphire! As a result, I consider them both to be my firsts!
  • So far I've played Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, Black 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Ultra Moon, PMD: Red Rescue Team, PMD:Explorers of Sky, Ranger, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Ranger: Guardian Signs, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, and GO! The titles in Italics are the games I still presently own, and the ones with a lil color to them are my personal favorites!
    It's not Technically a Game, but I collect the newer TCG sets!
  • Outside of Pokemon, some of my interests include RWBY, Persona, Splatoon, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Fire Emblem, and Castlevania.
  • I am Known to Ramble when I get Excited, so sorry in advance for.... the big probability of walls of text. (Like this one, Whoops!)
  • I'm rather knowledgeable about how to breed / train competitive Pokemon, but.... not the best at actual competitive battling?
  • My Top Favorite Pokemon: Alolan! Ninetales, Roseraid, Silvally, Charizard, Primarina, Gardevoir, Lurantis
  • First Shiny: A Pidgey in LG, that was on a save that has long sense been overwritten...

Hey! It's your resident hippie, Bommie!
I'm a 20-year old college student from Jersey. Love the outdoors, conspiracy theories, photography, (American) football, and alternative rock music.
My favorite Pokémon game is HeartGold and I consider myself mostly a casual gamer, though I dabble in competitive battling every so often. I'm really excited to get to know everyone and join some role plays!

Feel free to drop me a message if you feel like chatting!

i'm not sure if the forums here have a welcoming area where newcomers usually make an introduction post. Anywho since i couldn't find one i figured i would go ahead and throw one here sine it seemed most fitting. funny enough i mostly just created this profile so i could save my Pokemon team card. its all normal type pokemon (shiny ditto, smeargle, exploud, spinda, kecleon, and porygon-z) why did i choose these Pokemon?... to be honest i don't really know. i always thought they seemed cool but i never bothered to use normal type Pokemon because steel type Pokemon are so much cooler. steel type is my favorite type after all. my most favorite Pokemon of all time is scizor. i remember when gen 2 first came out. as a kid i thought scizor looked so awesome too. to this day he is still my most favorite Pokemon. the fact that he has an awesome mega evolution is an extra layer of awesomeness. ditto is secretly one of my favorites as well. ever since the episode with duplica and ditto in the original series. (i cant remember the name of the episode. haven't seen it since i was a kid). moving back to the point... i always liked these Pokemon but i never bothered to use them. there's other Pokemon i never bothered to use as well like gengar, shedinja, sableye. (a lot of ghost type Pokemon for some reason?).

When i was a kid i thought the trade evolution Pokemon were so awesome like machamp, alakazam, and golem and even my most favorite Pokemon scizor. i couldn't have them though cause i didn't have a cable link. or anyone to trade with. there is a happy ending to the story... i did get a scizor eventually though. its on my x/y game.

while im introducing myself are there any Pokemon you like but never bothered to use or just simply couldn't have?

to whoever moved my post to the appropriate place thanks, i didn't see it till after i had already made the post...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Um, OK, My name is Misty Diamond, you can call me Misty. I'm 14 years old and I can make friends very easily.
What brought me to Pokecharms was I have always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. So I found this site while I was searching for stuff on google. And this was WAY before I had made an account. I only made trainer cards then. One day, a year or two later, I saw the "Sign In" button and I clicked it, filled in the information, and yeah!
My Hobbies....
I am a high red belt in Tae Kwon Do, so I like TKD.
I loves reading and writing.
I also like drawing.
I really want to learn how to bake and cook though...
Oh yeah! I LOVE watching Anime! Its the best!
Here are some animes I like: Inazuma Eleven, Beyblade, Pokemon, duh.

And yeah, thats me!

Hi there, i'm Noa, i'm 26 and I love Pokemon.
My favorite is gen 2 but I really love Gens 1-4.
My favorites... Well, they're right down there in my trainer card!
I came here because I want to be in more Pokemon online spaces. And maybe get into some casual Pokemon RP. Aside from Pokemon I like The Idolm@ster, Kirby, some cute anime, dogs, etc...
Hope we can get along!

Well, I'm not sure who's gonna read this, but here we go anyway

I'm LegacyBladeworks, and I joined recently to find some people looking to do Pokémon Roleplays. Many of my interests have come and gone throughout the years, but Pokémon has managed to remain something that's stayed with me constantly.

This series simply put, has been a huge part of my life. I got my start when I was maybe 6 or 7, and my grandfather found a Gameboy Color, with a copy of Pokémon Yellow that someone had dropped in a field he was walking through. After watching the anime previously, and seeing other people play, the moment I had that game in my hands was a life altering moment. After that came Gold and Silver, then Ruby, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Diamond and Platinum, all the way up to current day. Some of the few people I still keep in contact with from when I was younger, as well as my closest friends, are all connected from this amazing franchise. While I haven't participated in them for a while, I used to be a competitive battler, even earning an honor to participate as a Gym Leader for a very good competitive battler's Pokémon League they made back in the day. Those were some good memories, and a lot of hours sunk into Diamond and Platinum.

After almost 20 years of playing, I'd thought I'd be burnt out on Pokémon. So many of the other games and hobbies I had seemed to come and go, and even ones I had for years, just stopped appealing to me anymore. Surprisingly, I still find new ways that Pokémon manages to excite me. It feels rather satisfying honestly, after thinking many times that my own Pokémon Adventure might be coming to a close, that there's still more to love and learn about it. While I'm mainly here to roleplay, if anybody wants to hit me up, feel free to DM me if you'd like. I'm usually fairly busy, but I'll try to respond when I get the time. For those who have been here on the site, as well as those joining with me and after, I hope you all have a good day you fellow Pokémon Masters :up:

Hello! I'm Seventy on here, or Murp, depending on my mood. Pokémon is one of my special interests, and even though I'm not very good at the games themselves, I really love the stories both they and the anime have. I'm trying to learn to draw them, but I feel more comfortable writing about things. I like dark-types, but I have tendencies more in common with Bug- and Fairy-types.

Hello there! I'm Marlin, Pokemon is what saved me from my own impulses and I probably would've murdered somebody if I never found Pokemon in my life. I'm still going insane but in a good way! I joined the server a day earlier than I posted this because I didn't know this was a thing until a searched the forums. Regardless I have known about Pokecharms for at least 3 years but never joined until recently because I finally got over a fraction of my social anxieties. I'm excited to meet everyone, and I've already posted art and trainer cards on my page because I'm one busy Combee. But I am still not ready to enter the Rp section of this blessed website yet, despite me wanting to so badly. Stress can be evil sometimes... But regardless, I will do it one day. I've never been good at making friends despite the fact many adults irl say that I am one heck of a talkative person. I'm sorry if this post is hopping back and forth, I'm trying to stay focused and the fact I'm self-aware of it means it's probably pretty bad. Anyways, I'll let everyone else continue what they're doing, I've probably wasted enough of your time.

I

IciclePyx

Icy should be fine?

Hello, I was going to join this a few years back but wasn't sure if it was active. I don't really have anyone i can discuss Pokemon related things with other then my significant other who is the 'Eevee' lover. As a 90s kid i picked up my first Pokemon rental from -Blockbuster- ohhhh my crack in my back younglin's. Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village was my very first viewing. Bye Bye Childhood ;_;

Like many others I use the Pokemon Trainer Card a lot when it came to my pokemon related role-plays. My parents presented me on my Christmas Morning a rare treat Pikachu Gameboy Color [I still have it!] The one with Togepi and Jigglypuff on the left Side as my memory serves me... Has the casing and led light that you can plug in that drains your power faster then normal. Pokemon Yellow~ Eventually i ended up with Blue on my following Birthday and i played both to death. Lv 92 Butterfree and lv 55 Legendary Birds lol I was the third person in my grade to catch Mewtwo!

Thank goodness Heartgold released and i didn't have to rent the original Silver from Blockbuster ever again, I was the happiest person ever. However if we want to have discussion on reboots/remakes Black 2 which introduced Fusion was the best Remake of all time giving us hardcore mode, my shiny Garchomp is in my Ultra Moon... can't take it any further. R.I.P

But about me, I live in Canada, where we get our legendary distributions later then actual America, yes serebii tells North America, but we did not receive Hoopa until a full year later. The serial codes/cards would come to us about a week later. Zeraora was my last i think?

I watch plenty of anime, and play lots of video games, Shin Tegami Tensei's Persona Series is my ultimate fav~ I love to draw and read comics and manga and online research on Horses. I am currently getting myself some classes for Chemistry and Physics since they were oddly not in my High school curricular. -Veterinarian Technician- To Equine Surgeon is my lifetime Goal.

Hmm oh yes, lots of Kpop on my end tehe~

Hello there!

I'm a bit new here, but have known about the site for a couple years now. I go by Lulu and\or Luna, since I prefer to keep my real name private online. I'm not too social, but I try to. I like to think that I'm well informed on the pokemon games and all about them, but I fall a bit short on competitive info and the anime as I don't really keep up with it. Speaking of short, I am very short and will end up making fun of my own height (being in college and 4"10) as I'm incredibly sort for my age and am not a midget, just really short.

I like Zelda, Pokemon, have gotten a little into Warframe, I write and draw in my off time when I'm not working and am open to talking with anyone. Am most often up at night (Live in america) because of a bad case of insomnia. I also have a strong sense of offensive humor, so if you're easily offended or hurt it'd be best to not get to know me all that well. I RP so I'm okay with doing anything and if anyone has any open slots that needs to be filled then I'm here.

As for pokemon, Soulsilver is my first game to complete while Emerald or Red was the first time I played, can't remember which one, and am biased towards Johto (Sorry if that angers anyone :( ) and have played every pokemon game that is in english as I only speak english. My main characters that I use in my original story (Something that I'm still working and have been on for almost 7 years) I have turned some of them into pokemon trainers for rps and if anyone wants to know about them, I'll be happy to answer any questions.

I think that's about it, so that's about it, Later my dude.

This Vulpix Drinks Coffee

Previously ShinyVulpix93
Hello, I am ShinyVulpix93. It isn't the best username but I figured since I love Vulpix, I would roll with it for now. I'm a Pokemon fan and stumbled upon these forums when I was making a Pokemon Trainer card.

A few things about me: I like drink too much coffee, love anime, I occasionally draw, music is my life, I love replaying old Pokemon games, Currently watching the Pokemon XY anime for the first time and love it so far, part time college student, Anime fan and nerd, Did I forget I drink too much coffee lol?>_<

If I could pick one Pokemon to be my partner, I would pick a Vulpix. Like Ash and his Pikachu, we would be the best of friends and do everything together and travel the Pokemon world.

Just your avagerage 20 something guy who happens to like Pokemon and other nerdy things. I hope to get to know some new people here and let's be friends. :halo: It's nice to make your acquaintance. You can call me Kirito or Vulpix.

chib

Previously chibighost
so we just say hi here?
okay..

maybe some of you already saw me lurking in the playground section, but hi, i'm chibi.
i like oreos, and bears, and Danganronpa, and ghosts (you probably saw that from my name), and cute bois, food, and...

i don't know what to put in these

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alrighty, intro time. Hello everyone, I'm AlrightAttorney. I've been around the strange sub-genre of the internet that is Pokémon Forums for sometime now, but most of my previous one are dead or been pretty quiet. Luckily I found this seemingly lively place. I look forward to my time here. You'll probably see me lazing about the RP and other creative sub-forums.

Been interested in finding a new place for Pokemon RP for a few years now, ever since the last board I was on shut down, and a friend on discord brought up this place! I've actually used the Trainer Card Maker here a ton just when I was bored, but I never thought to check out the RP scene lol. Looking forward to a good time with everyone!

My username on the site that shutdown, Pokeboard, was ShroomTV, just in case anybody here might have been there at some point lol.