• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Alola! I'm Seraphy, or Sera for short. I'm a Nuzlocke Addict who also likes Smash Bros, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Splatoon, and Nintendo in general. I haven't won a Nuzlocke yet, but that won't stop me from trying!

Never give up!

hey i've had an account on pokecharms for awhile but this is the first time i'm actually interacting with the other members on here! people call me bean, i'm a girl who loves video games and cats! :)

Nnnnnnnnyello, I'm Noche. Most of my bio is already on my profile but to put it simply I'm an anxious nerd who likes Marshadow and has a ton of gijinka OCs.

Figured it'd be good to post here before I started throwing my stuff into the Creative Corner and whatnot, lol

Hi!
I'm a new person here so...
I guess there is a few things you should know about me...
I like pokemon, obviously, I dont have a favourite pokemon.
I don't like anime, (there are some exceptions.)
I don't like reading, (again, some exceptions.)
I live in Northern Ireland
I'm a pretty mature and cool dude for my age.
Yeah, hopefully i get to know you people better.

Howdy! Welcome to 'Charms
Take a look around, see if you can find a particular section of this place that interests you. You like writing and RPing, pop down to the roleplay section. Just want to discuss whatever, the forums are good. And if you want to draw, we got a pretty big section for that too
Or you could be a profile surfer, a buncha people do that too. Whatever floats your boat. You got any questions, feel free to @ me and fire away

Hey diamond and pearl eevee here call me dp eevee for short um I joined because I like Pokémon for awhile and I have nine games I caught at least 4 shinies and I ran from one cause it was the wingle evolution and the sad thing is I don’t regret it and the other one was a gravler the use explosion so yea I lost that one and I am trying to chain for a shiny eevee to evolve into a sylveon or flareon so yea

Oh, i should introduce myself then. Even tough im not new... So here you go.

Hey there! Im Volcanopheonix, you can call me pheo, and i dream of sweets and pastries! Like everyone does in this website, i really, REALLY like pokemon. I am 11 years old and i live in, whoops , wont tell. I want to be a pastry chef and to have a lot of friends here. Thats it. Bye!

Last edited:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Welcome to the Pokécharms forums! I hope that you all enjoy your time here among other fellow Charmsians. If you're ever in the mood to discuss anything in particular, then feel free to drop me a message. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.

Hello, I'm pretty old (well, 26), and I've been playing pokemon since I rented the first pokemon vhs tape from blockbuster in the 90s like 5 times before my parents finally bought it for me. One night when I was like 8 at a sports sleepover party, somebody traded me a level 100 Mew and Mewtwo before I even beat Misty. Another time, I beat my friend with 6 level 100s and I I had 3 pokemon under level 80 on Heart Gold vs his Pearl (I think). Recently, someone I know wrote a story about a Pancham and now here I am!

Hello~ i'm Huntah_Doggoowo... just call me Huntah :y. I'm just a simple guy who likes Pokémon, Kirby, Star Fox, and anime like LoveLive! and PrettyCure.
I love drawing and doing some things in Photoshop. Also y have three Pokémon OC who are just Lycanroc Brothers xq.
I start playing Pokémon Crystal, and well, after that i just keep playing and playing more XD

Hello, I am new to this site, and am looking to find new friends to rp with. My past experiences have lead me to believe that smaller groups make for the best all around role play as everyone's post usually builds off the last persons, where as larger scale rp's normally lack character collaboration less some kind of major event takes place. If anyone here counts or has heard of Space Station 13 as rp experience, than I've been rping for somewhere around 6-7 years. I've also been apart of group chat, wattpad, and handful of smaller rps run by online friends.
My favorite pokemon is Rhyperior, as Pokemon Diamond was the game that came out during my peak pokemon years. I enjoy medieval, sci-fi, horror, superhumans, historically based, fantasy, and obviously Pokemon based rps. I look forward to creating some awesome stories with you all:)

Hi, Apollyon here! New to the site (obviously) but not new to role playing! I have 10+ years of story driven, technical, and combat based forum role play experience. I’ve written on websites such as The Star Wars Role Play, The World of Tur, Naruto Saga, and an Eragon role playing forum. And I’ve served in a leadership capacity on most of those sites in some manner or another in the past.

Now that my role playing history is out of the way! I’ve been a die hard Pokémon fan for a LONG time now! But I haven’t found a website that really offers what I’m looking for, which is character building and story crafting without the tenuous “stat sheets” for each individual Pokémon in your team. That being said, I’m always up for role plays and taking risks inside of my threads to get things accomplished. I’m generally a pretty chill guy and hope to enjoy getting to know all of you guys while we tell some interesting stories together!

- Your friendly neighborhood Apollyon!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I think it's time I post here. I am SoulDemon, but y'all can just call me Soul. I like jokes, I'm usually laid back, and most importantly, I join alot of RPs. And I mean alot too, I haven't even been here for a year and I've been apart of at least 20 RPs.

Man it's been a while hasn't it?

I haven't been that active at all since I first introduced myself back in 2017 (social anxiety's a bitch) but I think now's the time to finally be active on here!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I didn’t see this until today, might as well give and introduction!

My name is Justin Hardin, obviously, and I hail from Texas in the USA. I came to Pokécharms because of the trainercard maker, but became interested in RP, and I really love it! This site has inspired me to pick up my pencil and draw, which has made my drawing a lot better. My favorite generation of Pokémon is Gen 5, and my favorite Pokémon is Scolipede. Other than Pokémon, I’m into games such as TF2, Fallout 4, SUBNAUTICA, and so on. I love to airsoft with my friends IRL(Yes is does hurt a bit), and am decent at math. It’s almost SUMMER! WHOOOOOOO!!!

Hi im Hailie! I'm a Pokemon lover with a love for writing from fanfiction to topics I find should be addressed or on my mind. I'm also a theorist in search of answers to mysteries that I just can't get out of my head. I'm just looking for some people to have fun with and make new friends!

Hey, I'm Ush!

I'm doing my exams in a week's time so I have to admit this isn't the best time for me to be joining. That being said, I also picked up Platinum recently and I can't stop playing it! I hope to get to know everyone, both in roleplay and outside of it. I'll have my character written as quickly as I can and I hope to hear from some of you soon enough.

Came from a dead forum to RP. I get really immersed in the stories that we write together and it gets my blood bumping for real!

Also it's impossible for me to get to this page on a laptop. I can't navigate to this board while already on the site. I'd have to go to Google and manually type "new member pokecharms." I don't have this problem with the pokecharms mobile site because it has a side menu that displays all these hidden boards. I wonder what's going on.

Edit: Ah, I figured it out. The items at the top aren't just drop-down menus, I can also click on them to access other parts of the site.

Last edited:
Hello hello! I'm Jay and I came here looking for Pokemon RPs, mostly. But I also enjoy the feeling of the forum overall; seems like a very nice site. So you'll probs be seeing me lurking around. Anyways, I always played in emulators since I've never had a console. Uhm, I like pastel colors. And my favorite thing about Pokemon is the feeling of adventure in a world that is cheerful and bright. So, I guess that's all, be seeing you all in the forums :D.

Hello, I'm IgaFlan and I'm both new to this site and the Pokemon fandom. Admittedly I was more into Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid, so I only found out I enjoyed Pokemon (the anime) as a teenager, and I've only recently started playing the games (currently playing through X). Despite this it's clear that Pokemon is becoming an obsession of mine, so I figured I should find a community with fellow Pokemon fans, and this site seemed like a great fit.

I hope to have a good time chatting and writing with you guys. :)

Hi, my name is Dakota. I'm in my late 20s and still loving Pokemon. I used to RP all the time when I was younger and decided recently to get back into it, (along with Pokemon card collecting, I might be regressing in age here).
I'm a transguy, I have a cat named Zoe who is an absolute butt and very precious too.
Hobbies include reading, gaming, and doing puzzles. I actually bought software to do puzzles on my computer a few months back that's how much I love them.

Ello, I guess. I'm Helliana, but I'd prefer you call me Ell. I am a female heterosexual, and a huge PokéNerd.

My first Pokémon game was Sun, but I didn't finish it. I started playing Moon after it, not finishing that either. I started Gates To Infinity (PMD), and I'm close to finishing it... I'm stuck getting back to Paradise after my meet with Hydreigon. I also started Rumble World, but I rarely play it anymore. I beat Ultra Sun twice, and was a Wormhole Shiny Hunter for awhile. I sold it to Gamestop for $20, and got Alpha Sapphire. I'm playing that right now, hence my first Trainer Card being my Trainer Card for AS.

Anyways, I role play a lot too, so yeah. Sayonara.

Hewoo, my name is Marry~! (Marry Yokune is just my username, I would like you to call me just Marry :3). I am 13 years old (but I'll be 14 in 24 days, hehe~). I joined two days ago, so I thought it would be good to introduce myself.
My first Pokémon game was Ruby. Yeah, I started with Hoenn~ QwQ My first starter ever was Torchic. Since then, I started to like Torchics, they are really cute~. I even like chickens in real life, so that might be another reason, why I like Torchic... uwu My other favourite Pokémon are Swablu (+ evol.), Shinx (+ evol.), Eevee (+ evol.), Rockruff (+ evol.), Mimikyu, Audino, Pumpkaboo, Spritzee, Amaura (+ evol.) and lot of others!
I found Pokécharms through 'Trainer card maker', when I was younger and now I came back for everything else, that is on this site~
I'm from Czech Republic, so English isn't my native language and I'm still learning it, so excuse me for mistakes I might make.
I am a huge anime fan. I also really enjoy video games, listening to music, writing and drawing. (Oh, and also making pictures and animations in Miku Miku Dance!). I love pastel colours and the colour blue~ I don't like pink (Neon pink, pastel pink is fine with me). I like to RP and I'm quite good at it, when I write it in my native language, ehehe...
My friends say that I'm smart and cute, but I'm not sure with the first thing.. xDD
I'm pansexual and I support all sexualities~!
Anyway, that's enough from me for now~! I hope I'll find some friends on here and get along with everyone! I'm really shy, so if you want to be my friend, or something, you have to write me 'the first message'..~ But if you get to know me, you'll also get to know my real personality.
A-Ah, I should really stop here, now.
Bai bai~!
285U.gif

Hello, everyone! I'm Ika, someone whom has grown up with Pokemon-- Quite literally, to be honest, as it came out a year after I did. Heh.
Ahem. Anyway, bad jokes aside, the only core games I've somehow missed playing were the Red/Blue remakes, and the Ruby/Sapphire remakes. Other than that, my crusades through the years (along with the tears when I found out the Pokemon on my Gold cartridge would forever be doomed to stay on it) I have accrued many, many a traveling companion. That said, I was a one-hundred-percent solo player, which means that there are still many things I don't know about Pokemon, as well as things not many others would know.

But, by whatever force of good there is in this world, do not have me in any sort of competitive battling. Setting up teams baffles me even now, especially when I can't research my opponent ahead of time. I am learning, though.

And if you haven't noticed by now, my strong point is writing. I've done some RPing, fanfic-writing. Drawing is hard. Being good at drawing is even harder. I came upon this site purely by accident, but I'm kinda glad I did. So let's all get along, hmm?

Hey there, just call me Pastel. I've been enjoying Pokemon ever since I started watching the anime when I was about 6-7 years old, but I started playing at the age of 8 when I got Pokemon Pearl for Christmas and obtained my first starter, my beloved Piplup whom I still have to this day. Currently I play a lot of Pokemon Ultra Moon in my free time and draw Pokemon OCs from time to time. I've had a few of them for a couple years now even. I may share them later on down the line in the forum, but for now I'll just be doing silly stuff on the side. Pleased to be here and hope it'll be a fun time!

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Hi community! I am Keet (short for Keetsuuune) and I kind of came here because someone in a discord showed me the trainer card maker. Long story short, I finally decided to join the community. I enjoy a ton of games, from rhythm, to action. Pokemon has been a big part of me, as I have played it for a long time and seen a ton of content on it. I like just relaxing and finding strange memes to post. Im thinking of getting into writing stuff and drawing some pokemon. I think I will like it here, and may start a RP really far down the line. But for now, I`ll just chat with you guys. Im pleased to join the community, and I hope I enjoy it!

Hello, my name is Nicole and I am an oldie. I been playing Pokemon since the first games came here, red and blue. I was about 10 years old and it was the most amazing thing I ever gotten. Now, I am obsessed and still play. My current favorite pokemon is Rowlet, however I always been a huge fan of Eevee and it's evolutions. Well, I guess that's all I can think of currently. I hope to meet new people and have a good conversations.

Hello community :).

I'm Luana [I don't like use my real name on the world wide web]. Besides I use it in every game I play as the sprites name. Actually I play Pokémon Ultra Moon once again [because my girlfriend never played it before] and I trade a Mimikyu in it, which is my favorite Pokémon. I ordered a plush one on Amazon and I can't wait to have it in my arms.
My other favorites are: Alolan Vulpix and Vivillon [which I have as plush].

More questions? So ask me. I don't bite.

Greets Luana alias Endless Night Mimikyu.

Hiii, how's it going? Y'all can call me J (or mom, like most of my friends do). Been in the fandom for a while (started with Blue when it first came out) but never really struck out into talking to others. I've played a few of the games, seen a nice sized chunk of the show and even have a couple of custom plushies (Ampharos and Sandslash).

Also, I love to RP, but I rarely have the time between my job and my kids (actual kids, mind you, not the friends I've 'adopted' online). I also play Pokemon Showdown when I have some downtime.

Oh, I'm also that 'only catch what I like' kind of trainer. I pass up shinies, don't breed my team for ultimate battle, yada yada yada.

Other stuff, uh... I love my gf, hiking, reading and junk food.

Hope to see y'all around!

Howdy! I am new to this site. I made this account hours(???) ago when I post this. I just need some tips on how to fit in I guess? I'm kinda shy and I'm afraid I am gonna mess something up and have people dislike me. Thanks!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We have an introduction thread for exactly this purpose, @Memious Dogious - I've merged your redundant thread into it. Please read the rules and actually look around forums to make sure we don't already have an active thread for the sort of post you're trying to make.

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Hey! I'm Serenity but you can call me Seren for short! I just joined today! I've been playing Pokemon since I could hold a console and it's always been a huge part of my life! I'm very excited to be on this site!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Heya, friends! I'm ChildOfTheTARDIS. If you understand my user, I love you. Thank you for understanding *hugs fiercely.* You can just call my TARDIS, which is quicker to write. Anyway, I love Pokémon. I grew up in the Unova region, and I am a fan - fiction author - and a pretty good one, too!

I love books and video games, obviously. I am a Slytherin at Hogwarts, a RainWing - NightWing hybrid in Phyrria (daughter of Queen Glory and Deathbringer XD), and Link's little secret sister who died eighty years before in the newer Legends of Zelda. I hope ya'll have fun with me on this site!

Last edited by a moderator:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hillo all! I'm Pika, I like drawing, writing, painting, Pokemon, Touhou, anime, games and some other stuff too; I'm working on a book I may or may not publish in the next couple of years and I always have too many projects to do at once, never finishing something before I start something else; I also love this one anime WAY too much; and that's all I can list off right now.