• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Hello everyone! My name is GamingGrovyle64! You can call me Zack or Gaming. Im a huge fan of pokemon and pc games. I'll rarely do some drawing and I love roleplay (Mostly Pokemon Rps)

I hope that explains most about me :p

P.S. I ♥ PMD! Its awesome :3

Hey peeps, my name is Toxic! I'm a pessimistic, sarcastic weirdo loner who is obssessed with video games and drawing! I've always loved Pokemon, but it's only recently that I've discovered the competitive side, as well as all the awesome challenges like Nuzlocke. So after getting into that recently, I've kinda become extremely addicted to Pokemon, even more so then usual. This led to me wanting a trainer card for a different forum, which led to me finding this site and finding that it had its own forum, and I'm sure you guys can figure out the rest.

Hi, I´m Arawan, you can call me Ara or Jan instead, if you want to. I come from Germany, (I hate this country) I am currently 16 years old, I will do my final exam next year and then try to emigrate ASAP.

I found this website randomly, was looking for some news about Pokemon.

To strangers, I appear as a shy, humble, polite, kind-hearted and overly calm person. If someone/something REALLY pisses me off, I can become a really harsh and assish douchebag.
To people I like (achieving the "Arawan trusts you" level can be quite tough), I´m totally different. I stay polite and kind-hearted though, and I´m still not that guy who keeps brabbling all the time, but I´m, well... different then. (I´m not one of the these guys who calls somebody a friend after drinking one beer with them, achieving the "Arawan calls you a friend" level might take longer than a year) When I hang around with my friends, I´m a really weird and goofy guy, hard to explain. Might sound like I am a weird and crooked guy, and I can tell you why, bad things happened for a long time in my life, I´m trying to get over it, but they will leave my soul scarred for the rest of my life.
I also have the (strange, crazy ?) habit of using Girls as avatars in the internet, don´t know why.

I started to play Pokemon about 10 years ago , started with Silver for the GBC. I also played Ruby, Emerald, Pearl. PMD Red+Blue, Explorers of Sky, Ranger and some of the console spinoffs, Stadium, Collosseum, XD and Battle Revolution, to be exact. I stopped buying Pokemon games after Pearl, don´t really know why, but I kept playing my old games every now and then until now. My favourite Edition was Emerald, don´t know why, but I loved that game. My favourite Pokemon is Pidgey, it was the first one I caught and I have really great memories of it.

Aside from Pokemon, I´m mostly a PC player, but sometimes, I start my old PS2 or PS1 and play some of the games I grew up with, I also appreciate every chance to play N64 or SNES.

Otherwise, I´m a history enthusiast, I like biking, reading, hanging out with friends (sometimes I want to be lonely though and think about stuff I shouldn´t think about.) and some other stuff I don´t know right know.

Sry for Wall of Text.

Last edited:
Hello. I am JamesTheRedEngine, it is so nice to be here on such a wonderful forum as Pokecharms, I love to use the trainer card maker to comerate the teams from all of the games I have played and it is wonderful to meet you all. My hobbies include Playing Pokemon(Like I really need to say that), Reading, Writing, Procrastining work for my ap classes, and chatting with other Pokemon Forums here and on Serebii.

Hey peeps, my name is Toxic! I'm a pessimistic, sarcastic weirdo loner who is obssessed with video games and drawing! I've always loved Pokemon, but it's only recently that I've discovered the competitive side, as well as all the awesome challenges like Nuzlocke. So after getting into that recently, I've kinda become extremely addicted to Pokemon, even more so then usual. This led to me wanting a trainer card for a different forum, which led to me finding this site and finding that it had its own forum, and I'm sure you guys can figure out the rest.
I don't think you are strange

My name is Niko Collins. Call me Nix. I'm a little bit of a Competitive Pokemon battle novice...I've lost any Pokemon battle against other players...I honestly don't mind...I'm more of a breeder than battler. I think it's cool to see Pokemon battle and take note of it. I'm a avid Kingdom Hearts fan, I also like Naruto, a little bit, and I'm a Power Rangers fan...I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it. I like the Japanese version of Power Rangers, Super Sentai. Other interests include Digimon, Kamen Rider, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Final Fantasy

My name is Niko Collins. Call me Nix. I'm a little bit of a Competitive Pokemon battle novice...I've lost any Pokemon battle against other players...I honestly don't mind...I'm more of a breeder than battler. I think it's cool to see Pokemon battle and take note of it. I'm a avid Kingdom Hearts fan, I also like Naruto, a little bit, and I'm a Power Rangers fan...I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it. I like the Japanese version of Power Rangers, Super Sentai. Other interests include Digimon, Kamen Rider, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Final Fantasy
Look at my profile pic, and you shouldn't be embarresed to like Power Rangers. Welcome to Pokecharms

Hey look! A Pokemon Forum!

Uh, where to start...

Well, I'm GodofGamingRWBY, I like RWBY (no duh), gaming (no duh, again), Pokemon (this is going to be a trend, isn't it?), and general fighting games and FPS (Call of Duty is out of the question).

I've already used the Trainer Card maker for OCs of mine, but I haven't really done anything on this place as of yet, so... yeah, hope I have a good time.

Hey there - I've been here for a minute now, but I have yet to make a proper introduction. You can call me Madi ~

I'm a full time art student, and I've just finished up my first year of college. I have been breeding and team building since X and have a small collection going.

Other than Pokemon, I'm really into Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter, My Little Pony, and a few, certain anime.

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
Hey there - I've been here for a minute now, but I have yet to make a proper introduction. You can call me Madi ~

I'm a full time art student, and I've just finished up my first year of college. I have been breeding and team building since X and have a small collection going.

Other than Pokemon, I'm really into Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter, My Little Pony, and a few, certain anime.
Hey there Madi!! I'm kinda into Rooster Teeth too... "I only watch FunHaus tho :p :D "

Hello there~!
I'm Tomi, and I'm incredibely new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm 22, currently a student living somewhere in Asia... though in my wildest dreams, I'm from Azalea Town. Haha.

I've started playing Pokemon roughly 15 years ago, when I got a GBC alongside copies or Red, Blue and Gold that belonged to my cousin (he barely touched them. such a shame). I now own most Pokemon games and their respective consoles from generations 1-5.

My favourite type is Ghost and my favourite Pokemon is Gengar. It's been a close friend to me for years, and it's become my tradition to catch a new Gastly and raise it from scratch in every playthrough.

Besides Pokemon, I enjoy writing, cooking and baking. Also, I'm a proud Whovian.

Hi my name is ScoutPug, but you can call me Scout, or Pug. I like to draw and read. I also do art requests Just message me. All of my life i was brought up by my Dad who had a gba and and a gbaMicro. I was brought up on Legend of Zelda and soon Started liking Metroid and Pokemon. I make Sprites and copy others I like to draw, as i said earlier, a lot. Let me know if you guys want something drawn or written. Also Dunsparce is my favorite Pokemon, and i have played evry Pokemon game since Black.

Thank god for spell-check,
Sincerely the new artist in town...

Scout, Or Pug, Or ScoutPug !!!

:D XD

Attachments

• 192895_trainercard-ScoutPug.png
    192895_trainercard-ScoutPug.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello! I have loved pokemon since I was young. It is often called the nerdiest game ever at my school and I get made fun of for playing it, but I don't care. My first pokemon game is Diamond and my first pokemon was Piplup. I have become a lot better at the game since then and now I spend my time playing pokemon X and Y. I joined this website because I was recently introduced to Roleplaying, and I love it! I can't wait to test my roleplay skills in the world of pokemon and pick up some skill from other roleplayers!

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
Hello! I have loved pokemon since I was young. It is often called the nerdiest game ever at my school and I get made fun of for playing it, but I don't care. My first pokemon game is Diamond and my first pokemon was Piplup. I have become a lot better at the game since then and now I spend my time playing pokemon X and Y. I joined this website because I was recently introduced to Roleplaying, and I love it! I can't wait to test my roleplay skills in the world of pokemon and pick up some skill from other roleplayers!

yeah!!... don't mind them haters... just do what pleases you.. :)

my name is SF Knight1 i'm 19 years old and I like Pokémon. I played Pokémon when I was six years old. I've played the original pokemon game. It was Pokémon Ruby and It was fantastic. And now I'm playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. So nice to meet you all

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
my name is SF Knight1 i'm 19 years old and I like Pokémon. I played Pokémon when I was six years old. I've played the original pokemon game. It was Pokémon Ruby and It was fantastic. And now I'm playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. So nice to meet you all
Welcome aboard bruh!! :D

My name is Shauna and nice to meet all of you! I love pokemon. I especially love pokemom performing! I hope I can make friends on here! I am the writer of the showcase series and I am making another series too. Me, Bulbasaur, and Flabebe will be happy to be your friend!

Last edited:

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
My name is Shauna and nice to meet all of you! I'm eleven and love pokemon. I especially love pokemom performing! I hope I can make friends on here! I am the writer of the showcase series and I am making another series too. Me, Bulbasaur, and Flabebe will be happy to be your friend!
Welcome!! :D I'm sure you'll get to meet tons of friends out of all the wonderful people here!! nice to see another talent joining the crew.. ^^

Hi everyone, my name is Addison, but you can call me Addi. I love to play pokemon on my 3ds, Wii and my laptop. I started out with Platinum when I was really young, (but have gotten better at it!) and now have Alpha Saphire, and every game in-between. I have watched my friend do Role-play before, and I can't wait to try it out! Nice to meet you all!

Hi, my name is Raseri, and I love to play Pokemon for fun and competitively. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon White 2 a few years back and really enjoyed it. I have the games HeartGold, SoulSilver, Platinum, White 2, X, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. Nice to meet all of you!

Hi I am the Lord of pain but you can call me pain for short.

I found this website randomly and I started to like it

I am the only person in my family to know a thing about any generation a said of gen 1

My hobbies include: drawing, gaming and reading

I am a fan of mythology and my favourite subject is science

I play aqw (adventure quest worlds), minecraft and mortal kombat

I like to make friends with others and my favourite movies are:

Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

Jurassic world

the pokemon movie: destiny deoxys

And almost forgot
I am 13
I live in the UAE
I graduated 7th grade 2 days ago

I hope this helped people know more about me :)

hey everyone,I'm Rynne (owo)/
I'm 14 years old,from rumania (>w<)
my hobbies are: watch anime, read manga, draw and sing~
I like to make new friend...I'm a little shy tho (/w\)
I started playing pokemon thanks to my older bro,my fist pokemon game was emerald (uwu)
anyways,I really hope to get along well with everyone here~

Hello there I'm Misty 2000 and I was browsing the internet looking for Pokemon forums to join and thought this might be a good place to start. I'm interested in finding out any news about Misty returning in any future episodes in the Pokemon anime as I miss her alot.

Hi i'm a purrloin and I i'm new to pokecharms. I decided to join this site because I love pokemon. I may be a dark type but I have a good side for pokemon. I never wanna evolve! BTW, I am not that catty! You should see me in battle. My moves are shadow ball, shadow claw, assist, and attract. I love my life and especially my trainer! I hope I get lots of likes and follows and positive comments!

I am OmniDragon, but you can call me Dragon or Dakota. I like to write, and came here to try a Trainer Card. I have made one for Brendan from ORAS and I hope to make more. My favorite Pokemon is Lucario, I'm 14, and going into Ninth grade!

Hello, I am Kouji Akiyama
I'm a college student but you don't have to know my age (huft)
I am a Dark-Fairy type, because I have 2 personalities, hoho...
speaking about unused types.... I'm really interested about
Dark-Fairy (maybe a gremlin?)
Fire-Ice (some creature with a melting dry ice?)
Normal-Ghost (immune to fighting, and ghost?)
Psychic-Electric (in Pokéstar, that UFO is really cool I think)
and Dragon-Fighting (bipedal dragon?)

I know this Pokécharm from youtube... I really want to make a trainer card myself, so I ended up here, haha

At first, I don't really like Pokémon
I played Pokémon since the 2nd grade of Junior High School... at that time I played Pokémon Silver (in my friend's Gameboy Color)
I don't like Pokémon at that time because it focused on battle battle and battle
until I found Pokémon Ruby, my dad bought me one SP and a cartridge

well, many positive things I found on Pokémon Ruby
-at first, I choose Torchic as my starter... just until I collected all 8 badges and my Torchic has become Blaziken, my friend borrowed it and restart it just because I'm lost and surrounded by trainers in route 107-108 (and I demand his help)... well, 1 week after, he returned it with Mudkip as starter (and it evolved into Swampert) and he save the file on Sydney's room
-I found something called "Pokémon Contest" in Pokémon Ruby, I really love Pokémon Contest
-since I get my Pokémon Ruby, I honestly love Kyogre more than Groudon... about 3-4 years later, I found my best friend who has Pokémon Sapphire, and we trade each other (we exchange Groudon-Latias, Latios-Kyoge, and back to Latias-Groudon)... so I get both Groudon and Kyogre and my best pal got Latios and Latias
-I spent 9 years fishing Feebas, 9 years, yup... 9 years... I tried tile per tile, until I honestly wanted to give up, and then Feebas come for me.... I'm so happy about it, and now, she has become the strongest Pokémon that I ever had... I named her "Hilda" and she has transformed into Milotic (I didn't know the trick to evolve Feebas is with raising it's beauty, I just want to participate in beauty contest at that time with Hilda... and she transformed... wow, cool...)
-about evolving Pokémon with friendship, I honestly don't know that the friendship system had been scripted in Pokémon game since Pokémon Yellow, my friend that has restarting my Pokémon had caught a Zubat... I don't like Zubat, but well... I trained him... until he evolve into Crobat in level 53, I think it's just a normal level for Zubat to be evolved in that level, I tried caught another Zubat and Golbat... I trained them until level 53, but... nothing happen, they're still Golbat and don't evolve into Crobat... wow, I honestly like the design of Crobat, it's so cool
-I like the concept of Secret Base... I've put some cool things inside, like melody mat, tire and slide... and something like that

my first team in 9 years

but really... the story of Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire is so plain, we can't even re-match with our Dad... Tate & Lisa's Pokémon are the weakest among all Gym Leaders... (after I tried Emerald, I proclaim that they're the stronget Gym Leaders ever)
I've played both Fire Red and Leaf Green too... but well, I don't like it, I just collecting Pokémon that are not exist in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

in 9 years, I've been locking myself on GBA, and never wanted to buy a DS
until Heart Gold and Soul Silver exist... I just feel nostalgic that there were my very first Pokémon game ever, I just feel sorry that I've complaining before exploring more about Pokémon Silver... so I bought a DS and Pokémon Heart Gold
then I bought myself a Pokémon White (and I downloaded Pokémon White 2 on my computer), I really really really like the story and the reason why N want to deliberate Pokémon from its trainers and I really really love Battle Subway, Pokémon Musical, Pokéstar Studio, and Pokémon World Tournament
even we can date a handsome pop idol, lol...

and now, I've bought a Pokémon X and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

I play Pokémon not for battling, I like to tame them and give them a proper name, because of that, there are many Pokémon of mine that were so weak (not even level 50)
and I don't like to force my Pokémon into breeding, imagine if you had a cat, then you breed it with some other cat, then you reject your cat for it's child.... how cruel is that

my favorite Pokémons are:
-Abra
-Milotic
-Vibrava
-Flygon
-Scizor
-Zoroark
-Unfezant
-Noctowl
-Ledian
-Vivillon
-Tyrogue
-Braviary
-Glaceon
-Espeon
-Mightyena
-Bisharp
-Sawk
-Florges
-Breloom
-Froslass
-Weavile
-Timburr
-Mienfoo
-Mienshao
-Medicham
-Gallade
-Gardevoir
-Heliolisk
-Noibat
-Noivern
-Liepard
-Hitmonlee
-Roserade
-Carracosta
-Smeargle
-Alakazam
-Gliscor
-Clefable
-Lunatone
-Vileplume
-Beautifly
-Doublade
-Haunter (I don't like Gastly & Gengar)
-Aegislash
-Leafeon
-Vaporeon
-Cherrim
-Glameow
-Lopunny
-Garchomp
-Lucario
-Mamoswine
-Finneon
-Lumineon
-Jolteon
-Garvantula
-Ariados
-Swanna
-Fletchinder
-Whimsicott
-Leavanny
-Hawlucha
-Scrafty
-Crobat
-Conkeldurr
-Dewgong
-Seviper
-Rattata
-Flareon
-Shiftry
-Venomoth
-Malamar
-Barbaracle
-Skuntank
-Abomasnow
-Nidoking
-Bastiodon
-Tyrantrum
-Aerodactyl

my favorite Legendaries are:
-Victini
-Suicune
-Kyogre
-Reshiram
-Ho-oh
-Meloetta
-Dialga
-Zapdos
-Zekrom
-Genesect
-Terrakion
-Virizion
-Tornadus
-Raikou
-Diancie
-Rayquaza
-Lugia
-Groudon
-Darkrai

and, my favorite starters are:
-Charmender -> Charmeleon -> Charizard -> MegaCharizard X
-Squirtle -> Wartortle -> Blastoise
-Cyndaquil -> Quilava -> Typhlosion
-Treecko -> Grovyle -> Sceptile -> Mega Sceptile
-Torchic -> Combusken -> Blaziken
-Piplup -> Prinplup -> Empoleon
-Snivy -> Servine -> Serperior
-Oshawott -> Dewott -> Samurott
-Fennekin -> Braixen -> Delphox
-Froakie -> Frogaider -> Greninja

my favorite Gym Leaders:
Kanto = Erika
Johto = Hayato (Falkner) & Matsuba (Morty)
Hoenn = Daddy, Fuu (Tate), & Lan (Liza)
Sinnoh = Denzi (Volkner), Suzuna (Candice), & Natane (Gardenia)
Unova = Homika (Roxie), Hachiku (Brycen), Corn (Cress), Huuro (Skyla), & Shizui (Marlon)
Kalos = Corni (Korinna) & Mache (Valerie)

my favorite Elite Four:
Kanto = Kanna (Lorelei)
Johto = Kyou (Koga), Shiba (Bruno), & Karin (Karen)
Hoenn = Kagetsu (Sydney) & Daigo (Steven)
Sinnoh = Ryou (Aaron), Kikuno (Bertha), & Shirona (Cynthia)
Unova = Giima (Grimsley), Renbu (Marshal), Cattleya (Caitlin), & Shikimi (Shauntal)
Kalos = Zumi (Siebold), Pachira (Malva), & Carnet (Diantha)

my favorite rival are Cheren, Bel (Bianca), Hue (Hugh), Silver, Calme (Calem), and Haruka (May)

my favorite player is actually Hikari (Dawn), but due to her game is not interesting, I prefer Yuuki (Brendan) and Touko (Hilda) instead... I modified my Serena's costume into Hikari (Dawn)'s outfit, not much the same, but similar enough

I played as Red, Hibiki (Ethan), Yuuki (Brendan), Hikari (Dawn), Touko (Hilda), Mei (Rosa), and Serena
I also pair some player to some character, like
Yuuki (Brendan) x Touko (Hilda) => basically both are myself
Calme (Calem) x Haruka (May) => rival x rival, how cool is it~
Red x Mei (Rosa) => Red seiyuu, Takeuchi Junko and Mei seiyuu, Toyosaki Aki (Takuya x Yui)~
Kouki (Lucas) x Kotone (Lyra) => I don't know, why I ended up pairing them, XD
Hibiki (Ethan) x Serena => cooperation between Japan & France
Touya (Hilbert) x Leaf => both are battle maniac
Kyouhei (Nate) x Hikari (Dawn) => their costume really resemble Super Heroes

aside of guy-girl pair, I also pair guy-guy and girl-girl like
Kotone (Lyra) x Hikari (Dawn) => hmm... they are cute, XD
Haruka (May) x Serena => a taekwodo fighter and a magician (Blaziken & Delphox users)
Red x Calme (Calem) => well, both fights Mewtwo for real, and obtain Mega Evolution too
Hibiki (Ethan) x Kyouhei (Nate) => they are juniors, and they are cute, XD

ah, aside of Pokémon, I am a Digimon fan and K-ON fan...
I'm sorry for a long post, haha

*ps, forget to mention
dispite of my name, I am 100% girl, but a bit tomboyish, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiee everyone, my name is Tee and I'm 29. I'm married for over seven years, and my hubbie is also into pokemon(though not nearly as much). My first game was Yellow version back when I was 13. My favorite pokemon is hard to choose, though I'm partial to fighting types and "beardymons" Like M-Glalie. I also sometimes use a Gyarados named Mr. Fish as tribute to my favorite webcomic, and my AS currently has a female Purugly and male Meowstic named after my two cats.

Hey everyone! I'm VenomousGamer, but you can call me Ven for short if you want. I'm a 14 year old female who lives in England. My favourite pokemon is Donphan, even though it doesn't really get much attention. Although it's closely tied with others like Exploud, Kingdra, Camerupt and Fearow. I've also taken a liking to Quagsire and Vivillion recently because I've been using them in NU competitive battling, which I find very fun! My favourite generation has to be Gen 3, because Pokemon Sapphire was the game I mainly grew up on, and also the first one I completed.
I'm a pretty big fan of anime too! I love Dangan Ronpa and Attack on Titan. I'm also a big fan of the webcomic, Homestuck, if any of you on here are Homestuck fans.
I'm very interested in both writing and drawing. I have about... 3 stories that I'm currently writing at the moment? Yeah, 3. And I recently got a wacom tablet to do some drawing with on the computer. Still getting used to it but hopefully I'll be able to draw something really cool soon!
Anyways, that's about it for me. I hope I can make some really cool friends on here and stuff, and I hope you guys don't find me too weird. XD

hiya!! my name's kei! i'm pretty new to posting on forums, but it seems fun!! i really love pokemon, tho i'm not hardcore player or a competitor or anything. i just love the games, and the franchise in general!! i love making new friends, so feel free to shoot me a message! (‐^▽^‐)