• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join OC Stars (RP)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Platform A
Peekaboo laughed off the questions, although it sounded more like he was hacking up a hairball. "You seem to be getting grumpy, my darling. Why don't my friends try again to cheer you up?" He sent a bubble-like ripple, and upon reaching Matt and Drake, enveloped them as the location changed. Matt and Drake were together, but other than that alone.

Platform B
Peekaboo wheezed, "Why don't you play with my friends in a different setting?" He motioned and a large vacuum emerged from behind him, sucking with the power of a tornado.

Maria glanced at Bellamy as he approached next to her. She was about to simply roll her eyes and glare back at the clown when the weapon he drew caught her eye. It appeared to be a gun of sort, but like none that Maria had ever seen. In fact, the weapon didn't seem to make any sense! It looked to be made completely of metal and some sort of material she had never seen before, and it was missing a striker and hammer. No, wait, there was one. Instead of on the side, it appeared to be on the back of the gun. The barrel looked too small as well. How would the shot you load into that even do any damage?

Stop Maria, now wasn't the time to be fawning over the human's gun. Maria turned her attention back to the clown as it released some sort ripple. Letting out a snarl, Maria took a step back. But it was too late. The bubble enveloped her as well, and the Lycan disappeared.

Maria let out a low groan, slowly sitting up and looking around. Whatever that clown had done, it had transported her to a new place. Instead of where she once was, which was a relatively open area made of old wood and a great deal of staircases and platforms, this place was different. It was still made of the same old-looking wood. But now, she appeared to be in some sort of hallway? The walls were very tall, and there was no roof. Just a black void above her. And unlike before, Maria found that she was alone.

The Lycan woman slowly got to her feet, sniffing the air, trying to catch the scent of anyone. Nothing. The walls seemed to smooth and high to climb, so that left only one thing. Maria began to catiously make her way through the maze. She was on high alert, continuously sniffing the air and listening carefully for any enemy or ally.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy tensed up as the ripple spread out from the clown, everything went dark for a few seconds until new surroundings appeared around him, he looked around curiously, he seemed to be in a hallway that led to a junction that went forward, left and right, he assumed he must be in a maze and that despite currently being alone, he assumed that the others were somewhere in the maze also, he started to walk as he holstered his pistol.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Being slowly lifted by the powerful vacuum, Kino really didn't try to resist, only lift his head to inspect the vacuum as it comes closer. He clasp onto Koi's paw, as to not lose the dog, held the puppy close to his chest and closed his eyes as splinters of wood flew past him, beating him to the vacuum and disappearing amongst the looming darkness.
Everything was dark in there, Kino didn't even know if his eyes are closed or nother anymore, it was just too dark. It was only the shuffling from Koi that tells him he was perfectly fine and alive, but it felt so weird to be in such a dark atmosphere.
Light suddenly crash into his sight, startling him as he was thrown out of the dark abyss and onto the woods below. The decaying wood cushioned his fall, and he blinked multiple times to make sure he could see. Koi squeezed out of his grip, stamping around the place, sniffing. As Kino got up, the puppy pee on a spot near the walls.
"Where the hell is this place, what the hell is happening at all." Kino demanded, dusting wood and dust off his kimono.
He wasn't even going to try and describe this place, not worth his time, he just needs to find a way out.
Koi barked, and the two sets off, wondering around the weird platforms.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
RED Barracks, Present Day

Sitting in his smoking room, and drinking a bit of whiskey, sat the lone suited man who had no desire to speak with his team. He hadn’t got any private missions, no phone calls to place hits, no help needed for heists of some type. He was, for the moment, out of a job. It wasn’t like this hadn’t happened before, but it definitely felt... different, at least, this specific time it did. Of course, he cared little about anything important, mostly because that was one of his co-workers jobs to take care of. He was no handyman or janitor, so there was little to no point to try to fix something or clean the place, not that anything was broken, or that anything was dirty. He just sat there, looking over his kills and head counts, and writing new notes that were completely unnecessary to his work.

Eerie Maze of Hallways

As RED’s eyes slowly opened, he looked around him to vast nothingness. That was, until his eyes adjusted better to the dark. Then he was able to make out the images of what were staircases and hallways. And also, a few humanoid and unique figures. He looked around to see a few of them retracting, and other seemingly going back to a normal state(their normal stances.) Before long, he caught a small glimpse of one of them. It seemed cold, lifeless, but somehow alive. It was one of the figures that was retreating. “Hell of a place I ended up in.” He said quietly to himself, beginning to slowly rise to a stand. He quickly searched the area with his Assassin's Sense. Nothing out of the usual, other than those other figures. As his cigarette burnt out, he quickly pulled another from his box, and lit it with a spark from his red lighting. He then stood there, unsure of the next move to make.

Last edited:
Maria carefully made her way through this new place. After a few minutes of walking, it was clear that this place was some sort of maze. Maria never was a fan of mazes. Their thin and winding passages annoyed the Lycan, and unlike out in the real world it was much easier here to lose your sense of direction. At every place where the passage would split in different directions, Maria would pause, listen and smell in each direction, before finally choosing a way to go. She would mark that direction she had gone by carving an arrow into the wooden floor with her saber. Hopefully, that would prevent her from getting lost and allow the others to pick up her trail.

After a few minutes, Maria was able to finally pick up a scent. A mark! Maria picked up her pace, still staying quiet as she made her way through the maze. It didn't take long for Maria to make her way to the scent's origin. Maria knelt down, smelling the ground and the wall. Another canine had marked a spot here, a young pup by the smell of it. Likely an actual dog instead of another or Lycan. She had a scent. Maria paced this area of the maze, managing to pick up the young pup's scent. It wasn't alone, however. There was a human with it, undetermined age. Whoever it was, it wasn't one of the three humans that Maria had met yet. Perhaps it was someone like them, someone that had been trapped here. It seemed likely, since the scents of both the pup and the human originated from this area. They would have had to just drop out of the sky, which is pretty much what had happened to Maria. Perhaps they would be able to work together. If not, well... Maria felt confident in her combat ability. The Lycan began to follow the scent trail.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Matt was getting tired of being thrown around worlds, he was getting hungry as well. He had an idea for locating the others, if they were even in the maze with him. Whether smart or stupid, it would work. So Drake waddled off while Matt was destroying the walls and floor to create a beacon of sound of sorts. "Yo Drake, wait up!" He dug his arm in the wall and ran forward, leaving a wake of destruction.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Slipping through the endless maze, Kino's heels clacks loudly against the floor, muffled only by the decaying crinkling from the woods. Koi scraps the ground next to him, every once in a while stopping to stamp the ground unsatisfyingly. The puppy didn't like the way his paws felt against the wood. As he stops, his ears twitches as a distinct sound he heard, as if something was pacing along this place with large quiet steps. The maze echoes little noises quite well, and with the raucous clapping on Kino's heels, there was no doubt it's probably echoing somewhere deep down. If something is following them, the sounds being send off would provide an easy trail, and whether the person is good or bad, being found unprepared would be a terrible disadvantage, even for Kino.
"Koi, why did you stop?" Kino calls from afar.
Koi snaps out from his tiny puppy thought then, and realize just how far Kino had gone while he stood in place. He barked in complaint, and waddled over as fast as his legs would allow him.
"Watcha doing back there? Talking another sh*t?" Kino asks, smiling as the puppy finally caught up, "What did you eat last night? You sure have lots of feces to spare." He said.
Kino whines, and nodded his head towards the direction to which they came from, and Kino tilts his heads at the endless darkness the puppy was hinting at.
"What? What about that?" He questions, and the puppy barked.
"We're being followed? Psh, by what? Another one of those jesters? Please, I'm done with those, I just wanna go back to grandma." Kino scoffs. Koi growls, and paws at him, yapping little doggie languages that Kino was somehow able to understand.
"Yeah yeah, they're probably dangerous, blah blah. Same old, same old." Kino waved his hands absently, not really minding the problem at hand, "Let them come, I can't be killed that easily anyways, I got my trusty flute, and you! I won't die~" Kino sang with a carefree tone, bopping the puppy upon the nose, successfully earning an annoyed expression from the shiba.
Koi doesn't doubt Kino's strength in combat, it's the way he thinks that worries him. Though Kino don't have the firm belief he's the strongest, he does have a mindset that as long as he has a wind instrument playing along his side, he won't be able to die, as that is really how it works. Forasmuch as he has the instrument playing, all wounds are healed, fatigue dissipated, burden lifted, aging pauses, there's really no way to tire him then. But anything could happen, someone could knock the flute away, he could be force into a body of water, his windpipe could be broken, then the flute would be useless even to him.
Koi whines again, but was waved away once more, so he only helplessly follows as Kino skips onward.
No matter, Kino has a way with words, he can probably even talk death out of taking him with those honeycoated words of his. That is, if he don't start mad cursing at death first.

Maria, still following the scents, suddenly paused. In the distance, was that... voices? No. A single voice? Still trying to stay quiet, she picked up her pace even more. The voice stopped, and Maria began to hear new noises. The sound of a musical instrument. A flute, to be certain... A very familiar sounding flute. It was then that Maria remembered what that harliquen had said before he had dropped her in here. 'Why don't my friends try again to cheer you up?' But Maria quickly dismissed that thought. If it was that dark mist humanoid with the flute, she would have picked up its scent by now. No, it was someone different. Right?

Reaching a corner, the Lycan woman pressed herself against the side of the maze. The sounds of music was coming from just around this corner, as well as two sets of footsteps. The light padding, most likely the young pup that had marked a part of the maze with its urine, as well as the... was the small human skipping? In a place like this? Maria peeked around the corner, and quickly moved back to hide. What she was seeing didn't make sense. There was indeed a small dog, a pup. But the human with it.... It was the dark mist humanoid! Down to that same damned flute! But it didn't make sense. What she was seeing was not matching up with what she was smelling. She tried to wrap her head around it, to explain it to herself somehow. There's no way she could be mistaken. Unnerved by this, Maria finally made up her mind. As quietly as she could, the Lycan woman drew her saber and one of her Flintlocks. She primed the Flintlock, the gun making an audible 'click!' before looking around the corner once again. If he attacked, she would fight back.
"Hey!" Maria hissed to Kino.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Who the fuc-" Kino started, the rest of the sentence lost to the whip of his head, heels gnashing against the floor as he turns to face the new voice.
Seeing the wolf woman, he gave a loud melodramatic gasp, pointing an accusing finger at Maria, bristling in alarm.
"You!" He exclaims, "You're that little stinky ill-mannered piece of sh*t that sliced off my hair!" He said, holding up the hair in question, a clean straight cut visible along the outlines. Koi barked, begging to differ, but Kino continues.
"And that sorry excuse of a smoking pipe!" His fingers went to point at the flintlock, "Shot me in the shoulder, hurts like the devil." He said.
He didn't seem to read the situation that well, and his blade unsheathed itself, unfolding among the many curves and gleamed with a nonexistent light, which soon turns out to be flickers of ember dancing atop the material.
"Why are you here? Coming back after getting your a** kicked? What, you want seconds?" He demanded.
"And you changed colors too, and I thought I mentioned before not to get all fancy with me!" He huffs, remembering how the clone had changed clothing earlier in the battle. He haven't seen anything turn colors before, so only one thing came to mind when he looks at the wolf woman.
"What are you, a chameleon?" He asks.
Koi rolls his eyes, sniffed, and then yapped at Maria, snapping Kino's attention to the puppy.
"What do you mean don't mind him?! Last time I checked, you're the dog here!" Kino chides, "And you peed everywhere too! That must've led her here, good job, no wonder you were so worried earlier." The boy huffs.

@Captain Cardboard

Maria blinked, staring at the small human and trying to comprehend the word soup that spewed out of his mouth. He certainly was a lot more... vocal than the other one. Sliced off his hair? Maria had fought this human relatively recently, but she couldn't remember doing anything of the sort. Then the human pointed out her Flintlock, calling it a 'smoking pipe'. Maria quickly hid her Flintlock, mentally cursing herself for revealing it. She still kept her distance, staying mostly behind the corner. And getting her a** kicked? She was the one that had defeated him! The small puppy yapped at Maria, and Maria learned something else that was unusual. The human seemed to understand the puppy. They must have a rather close bond.

"Hold on, hold on." Maria said to Kino, looking him up and down once again. Even from this small exchange, things weren't matching up. She paused a moment, trying to think of how to best approach this situation. "I don't want to fight you. You don't carry the same scent of the one I fought."
Maria paused again before continuing.
"Plus, the one I fought I shot in the head. Not to mention, the one I fought did not have that little dog with him." Maria said. "I believe there is some trickery afoot. Tell me, does a strange-looking black and white harlequin sound familiar to you?"

@Willow Tree

Chicago, Present Day
Neon was walking in the center area around Chicago. He looked at the buildings around him that he had seen hundreds of times.
Then, some Joe stoles a woman's purse and sprinted. The guy saw Neon and simply said "Move kid!". Neon frowned. He was currently drinking a smoothie. He took off the lid and threw the smoothie at the guy's face, then stuck out his foot and tripped him. The guy fell down with a thud, and he groaned. "Ouch. Sorry not sorry man." Neon took the purse and tossed it to the lady. He also grabbed the thug's wallet and took five dollars for good measure. The thug slowly looked up at Neon and groaned. Neon just winked and walked away. He went to his house and opened the door and stepped in.
He didn't go into the house.

Wherever The Heck This Maze Is, ???
Neon stepped into a seemingly endless maze. "What the..." He started. "Last time I checked, this wasn't my house." He then realized how huge this maze was, and that he was alone. He started freaking out and running around at insane speeds. (A nod to his isolophobia, the fear of being alone.) "Why am I here?" He said out loud to nobody in particular. Neon stopped and took a breather. "Okay.. this is clearly a maze. So what? You've played Pac Man, how hard can this be?" Neon made a large plasma cube pop out of the ground and propel him into the air. In the time he was up there, he got a full view of the maze. That didn't help though, as the maze was indeed endless, but, he did see some sort of shapes. Maybe they were people! He started running at blazing speeds towards the general direction he saw one of the shapes at. (I don't know man, I suppose you eventually want all of them to meet up? Also, please tell me if I missed anything crucial.)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino, still rambling off on Koi, didn't really hear it when Maria started answering him, but caught on to the new voice and stops as she started explaining her side of the story.
"Heeeeeeeeh? What do you mean I don't smell like the one you fought? I smell perfectly fine!" The boy said, ironically sniffing himself for good measure.
"You shot them in the head? They don't have a dog? Then you have the wrong guy, I do not have a twin brother." He said, frowning.
When she asks him about a harlequin, Kino's frown deepens and he quieted down to think about it.
"I think I do recall this strange-looking black and white harlequin fool of yours. I flipped him off, kind of hard to forget people that piss you off enough to show the finger to them." Kino said, "What about them, did they steal your food?" He asks.
"Oh wait, speaking of food, where did my sushi go?" He said, looking around.
"Ack, I dropped it didn't I? That black and white chicken pox of a jester owes me ¥250!" He snapped.

@Captain Cardboard

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac cursed as he finally best down the remaining enemies. He was about to turn and check on the others, but before he could even react, Issac was sucked away into a giant vacuum. "This god damn clown!" Issac tried to control the wind flow but it was too strong for even his powers. Within seconds he was envolped in darkness.

He couldn't tell if he was gone fof seconds, or decades, but eventually, Issac hit another floor. "Fuck...Kid? Girl? You two still here?" Once his vision came back, Issac could tell he was alone, in what looked like a twisting hallway. "Looks like I'm going to half to find my way out..." Using the fuel from his suit, he created a ball of fire to act as a torch, and a weapon if needed.

As he walked, he tried to piece together the situation. "Alright, lets see...One of those figures we fought looked farmiliar for some reason." He stopped, reviewing the footage his helmet caught. One of the fighters from the platform, his apperance and powers caught his eye. "Search files for people matching this apperance and power set." After a few seconds, his suit came up with a file for someone named Mallard. Not much was documented besides his abilites in the S.P.A.R.D.A. database.

"Heard of this guy...Power source hasn't been discovered. He's strong, but seems full of himself, like he doesn't take things seriously. That thing I fought earlier was nothing like this guy..." Issac's train of thought was cut off by the sounds walls breaking somewhere. He quickly ran off following the sound.

@mallard

The Alright Attorney

"I'm not here to fight you." Issac stated clearly, snapping his fingers to make the flame disappear. "Sounds like you fought me a little bit ago yeah? Hate to tell ya bud, that wasn't me. I'm Elemental, hero from San Francisco, just arrived in New York before ending up... here." Issac shrugged as he gestured around themselves.

"I fought what looked like you earlier myself. Except I used only my fire powers on him. You're acting like this is the first time you saw it. Which means someome or something is impersonating us. You wouldn't have happened to come across a creepy clown as well?"

@mallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The man was clearly not aggressive, so Matt let his guard down. "Oh, you mean the giant who only seems to be god in this world? Yeah, I've seen him around, we actually shared a bong the other day..." Matt could've gone on with the story, but didn't know if Elemental even could detect the sarcasm thus far, so he changed the subject. "Anyways, I'm Ma...llard." He almost said his real name, but if Elemental wasn't willing to reveal his name, he wouldn't either. "And this little guy is Drake." Nice to meet you. Drake sent a telepathic message to the hero. "So, uh, there were more people I came here with, so our best bet's to regroup and kill the clown." Matt stated the obvious move. @The Alright Attorney

The Alright Attorney

Issac rolled his eyes behind the helmet at the bong comment. He wanted to tell this guy to get serious, but he knew now wasn't the time for confrontation. "You got a talking duck, of course...Anyways, yeah I heard about you a bit. Interesting power set. But will it be enough to take on that clown? Even if we find the others around here, that thing is an Omega level threat from what I've seen. S.P.A.R.D.A. has no data on the thing." Issac sighed and shook his head. "Whatever, we have to try at least." With that, the hero made the ball of flame reappear to light the hall more. "Lets go find whoever else is here."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Matt was a little unnerved to hear the guy knew about him, but he brushed it off with a lighthearted comment. "If you know the first thing about me, then you should know that I can handle myself even against a god wearing clown makeup." Matt tried to sound confident, but Peekaboo had full control over that dimension, and Matt wasn't looking forward to facing him, especially since he didn't know if his teammates would be powerful enough to help. It wasn't like his destructive power was good enough to take down the clown, and in an another world, his powers, that come from the DSC, are limited to what power he had before leaving Earth. Shit, I forgot I had my power drained by my durability when I was destroying stuff. He broke out of his thoughtful trance. "Yeah, let's go..." He said with false enthusiasm. @The Alright Attorney

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
RED began wandering the halls after standing got a bit boring, and tiresome for his legs. Seemingly, the stair cases were either infinite or there was an illusion that made it seem that way, or wherever he was just so happened to be very, very big. Before long, he decided to smash a board in the side of the wall and break off a small chunk. He then grabbed a hankercheif, stuck it on the top of the wood, and douse it with a bit of the whiskey from a small flask in his suit coat. He then used a small spark of his Red Lighting to spark it as he did his cigarette, and things were much easier to see. At least, in a radius around him. He continued wandering the halls, unaware of the fact that nearby there was a small group of... “People? No, not all of them are shaped like that. Maybe... I don’t know.” He thought to himself, as his Assassins Sense allowed him to pick up the figures behind him, one with fire of their own. “I don’t look the friendliest of people, especially considering I have the Shadow Cloak over my face... what should I do? Should I use that? It would be better if I saved it... no, I think I’ll just let them forwardly approach me. Assassins Sense should help me with dodging if they decide to attack.” He thought broadly. He then stood completely still, his back turned to the ones coming towards him.

(I edited the post because I trapped myself into an interaction.)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed and continued walking, he hadn't found anyone yet, suddenly he heard a dog. He made his way over to the creature's barks maybe someone was with this dog, he rounded a corner and saw flintlock girl talking to a smaller boy. He casually walked over "well at least I found some here, I was wondering what I would do if I was alone here" he said before realising he hadn't introduced himself now or earlier, "My name is Infinity. Nice to meet you" he said with his hand outstretched to the bother of them.
@Captain Cardboard @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Going off about his lost sushi, Kino audibly stamped his foot loudly onto the ground, obviously pretty piss on the trivial loss. Koi made a sound like snickering, as if he was laughing at his owner's frustration like it was a comedy show. He probably was laughing, but Kino shouldn't know that.
"It costed me good money! It was for grandma too--oh heck, another one." Kino suddenly cuts off, watching as Bellamy approaches them. Kino grimaces, not recalling fighting this guy at all, but the man didn't appears to be here for that. Instead, the man seems to show some relief in finding people in this large maze, even adding an introduction with his hands outstretched as a friendly gesture.
"Kino," the kid replies, taking the outstretched hand with both of his, bowing slightly at the waist to show at least some respect. Koi bows too, though only the head.
Losing interest quick, the dog went to sniff Bellamy's legs, circling it curiously before moving to pee on it. Recognizing the position of the leg that Koi lifted, Kino quickly ripped his hands off Bellamy then, and snatch the puppy hastily from the ground, catching them off guard.
"Koi! You can't just pee on a strangers leg!" Kino shrieks, shaking the pup in his hand, who flails comically, twisting to get away, "Unless the stranger was an absolute d*ck right off the bat, don't pee on them! Have some dignity!" He chides, "Just how much pee do you have!?"
He turns to face Bellamy after, and though the kid didn't look very sorry, he still apologizes.
"Gomen-nasai," he said, "Koi isn't potty trained." He added, earning an offended glare from the pup, who yapped an earful at his owner.

@Shadow_Pup

Deep space, aboard the Leviathan Eternus, Primary Sensory Center MCMXCI
"Grand Hegemon, we have detected extremely minor spatial distortions and minor reality altercations in addition to reality bending on a planet in sector 7 of what the natives of the planet calls... the Milky Way galaxy?" the Observer spoke calmly and softly.

Ziph sat in her quadrupedal form behind the Observer with her tail swishing around carelessly resembling a long tailed feline. She looked on with interest into the vast Eye shaped window that dwarfed Ziph and the other Observers, the window was looking out at a star with several artificial planets in the distance and the Caelestian fleet slowly orbiting around outside. An image of Earth appeared in the space in front and above the observer slowly spinning looking as real as the planet itself with all of its artificially created satellites along with its natural satellite. "Typical looking planet of carbon-based lifeforms, quite beautiful if it wasn't for the pollution and destruction of so many natural processes from its native species." Ziph scanned her eyes across the information popping up around the projected planet as scans finished. "Hmm... typical of a class zero civilization, interesting to see that they haven't blown themselves into extinction yet, given their invention of Nuclear weapons and their strange obsession of religion." Ziph grinned as several images of Earth's history popped up including further statistics about human technology and behavior. Seems to be quite a hot-spot for minor anomalies."

"Grand Hegemon?" the Observer asked."

Ziph grinned, "I feel like going out for a walk. I'll leave Cymbi in charge during my absence." Ziph held up a hand as in interface popped up at her claw tips, she made a few movements of some of the objects that popped up along with the interface. A second later Ziph was encased in a cylinder of light and she vanished as the cylinder compressed into nothingness.

The Maze, Earth sub-dimension?
Ziph appeared in the maze while in her quadrupedal form, to unsuspecting observers she would appear to resemble a rather large predatory alien feline. Ziph sniffed the air and located several other individuals and began walking towards them. The markings on her body were faintly glowing. No point in standing around, I love mazes! Ziph began walking around looking at the walls and the ceiling, a bit dilapidated but the sensation she could feel below her claws were quite pleasant and different than the floor of the Leviathan. Her long tail flowed smoothly and gently reflecting her body movements behind her as she traversed the location. Moving around the area, she began hearing voices in the distance sniffing at the air again she could tell that she was getting closer and confirming her earlier assumptions. Ziph emitted a loud sound that echoed through the halls that resembled a loud boing noise of a racquetball bouncing off the wall, and waited for a response, while still calmly moving towards the noises of speech and the scent she found.

(Refer to Bioraptor noises from Pitch Black)

Maria watched as the small human went on another rant about food, and began to relax slightly. It appeared that he wasn't going to attack her, and that they were in the same (or similar) boats. Maria de-primed her Flintlock, putting it back in her bandoleer as she walked out from around the corner.
"No..." Maria said when Kino had asked if the harlequin had stolen her food. "I believe he abducted me, and the other people I appeared with."
Maria's delivery was deadpan and serious. Suddenly, there was another scent in the area. A familiar scent. Turning, she watched as the human that hadn't helped during the fight before came around the corner. On some level, Maria was slightly relieved to see a familiar face. As he approached, Maria realized that he might recognize the smaller human as one of the mist-humanoids that had attacked them earlier... But evidently not, as he did not seem to make that connection. He introduced himself as Infinity, a rather peculiar name. Then, the smaller human had introduced himself and his dog as Kino and Koi respectively. Maria's usually stoic expression cracked a smirk as the pup almost peed on Infinity's foot. Heh. That would have been rather fun to watch.

As they were all introducing themselves, Maria realized that she was the only one that had not yet done so. Clearing her throat, she nodded respectfully to Kino and Infinity.
"I suppose since I now know your names, it is only fair that I should introduce myself. My name is Maria Scarheart." Maria said to the pair curtly.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Noice," Kino replies as the wolf woman introduces herself, going by the name Maria. He gave her two okay signs with his hands, Koi having been tucked to the elbows.
The puppy writhed in Kino's arms, kicking his small legs clumsily at nothingness. He gnawed along the kimono sleeves, chewing and ripping, but ultimately made no progress as his teeth weren't that developed yet.
"Ay, Koi no biting," Kino chides, poking Koi's cheek away. Koi squeaks and wiggles harder, till Kino finally released the puppy. The puppy snorts, and sat down, having decided that Infinity's legs aren't so appealing anymore.
"So what now? We met, so that's fun." Kino said, "Do we go get at the jester? That son of a b*tch made an imposter of me, if I don't go teach that motherf*cker a lesson, they might go and do it again." He said.
"And I sure as hell don't wanna face that pipe of yours." He added, pointing at the flintlock.

@Captain Cardboard @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy thought for a second before blurting out "Random question but what's 'different' about you both, I know that might seem rude but with your old fashion pistol and your kimono, I don't know it just seems strange that certain people were picked and I assumed that maybe it was 'special' people" he said before having an idea "for example I am Immortal, I am 2720 years old and I'm am both physically and mentally enhanced" he stated "there are some more exact things I am capable of but I won't go into it now, what I'm basically asking is what makes you special" he added simply, spinning his desert eagle in his hand.
@Willow Tree @Captain Cardboard

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino blinks as Bellamy started off on an assumption he had, as in why they're here to begin with. He said it was probably because they're 'special' in some ways, then proceeds to brag about his own skills, unnecessarily mentioning immortality and enhance skills like they're something big. Of course, the tone of voice Bellamy uses wasn't really all that vain, but perhaps just saying one thing is enough. His age though, Kino won't question, he met people older than that. 2720 is small comparing to that old mountain sage he met the other day.
What, Bellamy is not the only immortal out here.
"Weird flex, but okay," Kino said as Bellamy finishes, twirling his flute.
When asks what made them so special, Kino had to take a long while to comprehend that question.
"I don't know what's so special about me, what do they want from a little boy walking home with a dog after buying sushi?" He pointed out.
Koi barked, and nudged his flute, yapping something at his owner.
Kino blinked again, then slapped his own head in realization, and laughs as Koi appears to be satisfied.
"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!" He exclaims, then turns back to the others, "I can reverse aging!" He announces, "All I need is a wind instrument to play with, any would do. Trumpet, flute, sea shells, two fingers, heck, even a leaf would work!" He said.
"I can make any one of you younger with just a blow. Though what the result would be like is beyond me, you might be younger physically and mentally, or just physically, I have no idea. Never uses this power on a human before, I can't let them go running off their mouth that there's a kid who can make them an eternal youth now, right? That means, this is a secret, so congrats, you two are the only ones that know!" He applauds, "But if you tell, I'll turn you both to babies, how old you are now doesn't make a difference! You heard me!" He warns, though he really didn't mean the last part about turning them to babies. Telling them to keep a secret though, was serious.

@Captain Cardboard @Shadow_Pup

Maria looked from Infinity to Kino, merely raising an eyebrow at both of the human's stories. She found both of their claims... well, to be doubtful, at the least. Personally, these humans sounded to be either crazy or lying, and with how her day had been so far, those seemed to be the most correct. After all, the simplest solution was the most likely one, right? And in Maria's opinion, it seemed far more likely that this strange human was making up the fact that he was, what, nearly 3000 years old? That seemed rather silly. She could buy the idea that he was strong and fast, that wasn't too unusual. And Kino's mist clone had shot fire at her and blasted her with the flute. But to reverse aging? Once again, that seemed a bit more... out there.

"Right..." Maria said, doubtful of both Infinity's and Kino's claims. Maria merely shook her head. 'Special' about her? Well, nothing that she could think of that was on the level of Infinity and Kino's claims, that was for sure. So Maria elected to ignore Infinity's question. Instead, she turned and looked down the maze in the direction that Kino had been heading. Her ears twitched as she listened carefully, trying to discern anything.
"I believe that the best thing to do now would be to look for our allies. Tell me, was a heavily armored human man and a human teenage girl with you?" Maria asked Kino, beginning to walk further into the maze.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Following after the wolf woman as she descend down the steps to which he had been heading, Kino listens as she asks him a question, asking him if he saw a pair that she described as an armored man and a female youth. They sound striking familiar, and Kino nodded when he realized who she was probably referring too.
"I think I do, I was with them earlier actually. Forgot their names though," Kino said, having let Elemental's code name slip his mind once more.
"They were a weird bunch, but good at combat to say the least." He continues, "I think the heavily armored one fought Infinity, but I'm not sure about the girl, didn't really see her much throughout the fight." He told Maria.
"Wait. How did you know about them? They were with me all this time before this, you weren't there the last time I checked." He blurted upon the new information, "Were they mist humans too? They must've been, no other reasons surface." He concluded.
"Well, if I'm here, and you're here, and that Infinity guy is here too, I guess they're also somewhere around this place like us." Kino guessed, "If we look hard enough, we might find them."

@Captain Cardboard

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Red noticed as the figures seemed to be moving away from him when he used assassins sense again. “Well, sh*t. I don’t wanna follow them, but that might be my only choice. I like working alone and all, but these folk kinda don’t seem like the ones who run this place, especially considering one of them had to light up the place.” He whispered to himself, his whispers luckily not echoing. “Well, here goes. I’ll use this just in case.” He continued, turning on his Invis watch. With the exceptions of hearing his footsteps and getting bumped into or caught on fire/getting covered in liquid, he'd be able to safely follow the peoples for about 5 minutes. Or heat vision. That would make him visible as well. While this would definitely make him seem suspicious, he figured he'd be able to explain himself properly if called out or anything.

(I edited my last post. I felt like I trapped myself into an interaction)

Ziph had her ears perked up listening for any responses. Perhaps the people she was calling out to did not have very good audio receptive organs, or that part of the brain was still underdeveloped. Can’t be that primitive can they? She thought. She continued her way through the corridors. She could still hear and smell the others. After a while longer of trotting along in silence, she let loose the same cry, louder this time so it clearly echoed through the halls and waited for a response, she was always excited to meet a new species, even if they turn out to be hostile, she doesn’t mind, knowledge is knowledge.

"Your deductive reasoning skills are on point." Maria said dryly. "It is my hope that we find more allies here. That harlequin has the power to call upon copies of ourselves, not to mention I suspect he was the one that stole us here. It is likely he has other tricks up his sleeve, which means we will need all the help we can-"
Maria suddenly paused, her ears twitching. Something was not right. There were many noises that should not be happening right now. Maria gestured for Kino and Infinity to pause, listening and sniffing their air intently. Two things were strange.

The first was an unusual 'boing' noise that was reverbing off the walls. She had almost missed it while Kino had been talking, and wasn't even sure she had heard it in the first place. The second was an unusual scent. There was... a third human nearby. It was none of the scents she had picked up before, and he was close. Very, very close. Maria slowly turned to look behind them. She had never sheathed her saber, and she now held her blade out at the ready.
"Who is there? Whoever you are, you cannot hide. I know you are there..." Maria said, scanning the section of the maze she could see. It was one of the most unusual things... seemingly there was no one in sight, and no place to hide. But she could still sense a third person here. Her hackles began to rise as she bared her teeth. She didn't like this. Not one bit.

As if to punctuate her point, the mysterious 'boing' sound happened once again. Maria couldn't help but to flinch slightly at the strange noise. And this time it was much louder. Whatever was making that noise was much closer now. Was it coming from the human that was following them? No, that wasn't it. Whatever was making that noise was coming from farther behind them.

@Willow Tree @Shadow_Pup @TheJustinMan @Foxex

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Stopping as Maria gestured for them to, Kino stayed in place and just stood there, unaware of what Maria was getting at.
He was about to question her motives, until he too, notices the noises that was all of a sudden much clearer than it was before. It was an echoing sound, so Kino merely brushed it off as some kind of background noise, but now that he really think about it, the background noise was rather unusual.
Whipping his head forward and left, Kino couldn't seem to spy what was really the cause of the noise, but tracking down the sound waves, he could tell the figure was neither that close nor too far from them. Some of the sound waves bounced back to him too, creating an effect like echolocation. The kid cocks an eyebrow, tilting his head at the reflected sound, tapping his heels upon the ground to create another set of noise. The tapping was small, not enough to overrun the background noises, which was suddenly replenish with another distant cry, but Kino still had use for it. Without moving at all besides the tapping, he sends off the sound wave towards a particular direction, then smiles when it was bounced back like he expected.
"Haha, found ya you piece of sh*t." He snickers, but didn't do anything to call out Red and merely turns to face Maria again.
"Does that sound like an ally to you?" He teases, "Cause I certainly couldn't tell."
Koi barks, the noises certainly bothering him now that everyone else was noticing it. It made the puppy feel uneasy, and he ducked underneath Kino's legs.
"What is this gibberish? Some kind of bell? Wadaiko? No, couldn't be, it doesn't even sound like an instrument." He said, crossing his arms.
The others don't look too familiar with the noise either, so Kino didn't question. The sound was annoying though, so he certainly would like to flip off whoever is making it.

@Foxex @Captain Cardboard @TheJustinMan

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Welp, looks like they found me. Not that I care. I knew this would probably happen. I don’t think I’ll attack, they’re being defensive out of fear, or something close to that. They probably won’t attack me...” Red thought to himself, hesitating as he thought and slowly deactivating his watch. “Bravo, your somewhat amazing senses of hearing and smell seem to have led you right to me. You guys seem to be nervous, or on edge about something, could you maybe inform me on what it is so we reach a mutual agreement to not try to kill each other? Do that, and I’ll tag along. The only name you’re getting out of me is Red, by the way.” He said, not actually impressed that he’d been found, but rather trying to charm them with words.

"No, I don't believe so..." Maria said to Kino, still scanning the area around them. Suddenly, not to far away, a figure began to... well, the closest thing Maria could come up with was 'materialize'. The scent that had been following them? The figure was yet another human, a man. He wore bright red clothes and an unusual hat. On his wrist, he had some sort of bracelet. But the most unusual thing was his face. Maria could not make it out. Being a Lycan, she had much better night vision than humans. But still, the darkness surrounding this man's face was not a normal darkness. Two red eyes peeked out from the strange darkness, watching them. Then the man spoke.

"Well, I don't know. Why would we be nervous? Could it be the fact that we were pulled from our homes into this strange, dark place and forced to fight and wander aimlessly through a maze? Or perhaps it's the strange noises that seem to be getting closer to us." Maria said to Red, still keeping her sword at the ready. "What do you think?"

@TheJustinMan @Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy examined the knew guy, he seemed like an interesting dude, based on what they had seen, well more like hadn't seen, of this guy he was probably some kind if thief or assassin, Bellamy decided that he wasnt going to ask but upon seeing that the guys face wasnt visible he couldn't help himself, "Hey there Red, um, what's with the shadow stuff on your face" he asked curiously as he continued to play with his gun.
@TheJustinMan

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
"Honestly, I couldn't say. I think it's really weird that we were pulled out of our homes, sure, but other than the darkness, which I'm familiar with, and the maze, which doesn't seem too intimidating, I'm not scared in the slightest. Or, really, I'm not scared at all." He said, unwavering or anything from the blade being waved in his face. He then looked to her bandolier, which held three flintlock pistols. "Are those... powder pistols? Like the ones that you have to reload the gunpowder in after every shot? Seems a bit... well, old fashioned." He said, trying to continue his conversation. He then turned to the other gun brandishing fellow that had asked him a question. "Oh, this?" He said, using three fingers to move along his face. "It's a device called a Shadow Mask. Me and another person made it. It helps me hide my face from people who don't need to see it. Like you!" He said, letting out a small, deep chuckle after he finished. He then pulled his other cigarette out of his mouth, grabbed another from its box, and lit it using a small fingertip spark from his Red Lightning.

@Shadow_Pup @Captain Cardboard @Willow Tree

(I'm assuming Maria is in her officer uniform)

Maria was not a fan of this man who had suddenly appeared. He seemed to be taking this whole situation a bit too easily. However, he did not seem to want to fight, so Maria slowly lowered her sword. She watched as the man pulled out what appeared to be a small paper cylinder out of a small box. A small spark jumped from the red-dressed human's fingers, lighting the paper cylinder, and the man began to smoke it. Tobacco? Maria hadn't seen tobacco smoked in that fashion before...

Maria glanced to Infinity, watching as the human twirled his strange gun, then back to Red. His comment on her flintlocks left her feeling rather confused.
"What are you talking about?" Maria said to Red. "Old fashioned? I know these aren't those new 'percussion cap' weapons I've heard that were recently developed, but even those you had to load powder after every shot. My weapons are far from old fashioned."
Maria glanced again to Infinity, then to the 'gun' he was twirling.
"If anything, this one is the one who's weapons you should be questioning. His 'pistol', if that is one, doesn't even have a striker. Moreover, I don't believe you have any powder on you anyway." Maria said, gesturing to Infinity.
@Shadow_Pup @TheJustinMan

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(I edited my time stamp, I think it would be best if my character fit into a modern time, especially considering he’s part of a newer generation or RED team)

Red was obviously confused at what the wolf warrior was saying. “If by ‘powder’, you mean bullets, then I have enough for about ten more full clips for my revolver.” He said, pulling out his own weapon. “To be fair, it still does have a hammer action, but that’s because I prefer weapons like this.” He continued. He then saw as she gestured towards the other gunslingers perfectly normal Desert Eagle. ”What do you mean? That’s obviously a Desert Eagle. Sure, semi-automatic pistols didn’t spring up until the late 70s, but semi-automatic weapons have been around for at least a century now... wait a moment...this is definitely gonna sound strange, but what year is it?” He finished, now somewhat certain of his presumption that this gal was not from his time.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Seeing the conversation that started to take place, Kino merely stood back as the new guy started off with Maria and Infinity. Maria didn't seem to particularly like the man, but Infinity thinks differently. Kino didn't care, the man didn't try to piss him off yet, so he wouldn't try to rile up a beef with the dude.
There are some things that they said that confuses him, like 'pistol', 'Desert Eagle' and 'old-fashioned'. He don't know what they mean, but that smoking pipe was anything but old-fashioned, it shot him through the f*cking shoulder!
"Ay, ayyyyy," he shrills, clapping his hands, trying to get their attention back on track, "I don't know if you guys noticed, but that annoying ill-begotten of a sound isn't ceasing and is getting closer by the seconds." He snapped, "I sure as hell wouldn't want to stand here if whatever is making that sound is hostile, and I think there's more important things at hand than talking about pipes and gun powder." He pointed out, "Shouldn't we be moving forward? Stopping to find out what is that noise? Find out how the f*ck we're supposed to get out of here?" He demanded, "Call me salty if you'd like, but I wouldn't stay here and chat until we're safe."

@Captain Cardboard @Shadow_Pup @TheJustinMan