• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

OC Submissions for a Story (Seeking Minor Characters)

Okay, technicality time! Multiple regions have more than eight gyms. How many gyms should we have?

• 8 gyms

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10 gyms

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 12 gyms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One for each type

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey I don't know if all submissions are closed entirely but I would like to submit three trainers as part of the "post-game" after Allie becomes Champion. They are the three main protagonists for my story. They would be on vacation near the end of my series. Their names are Dimrill Roos, Mark Erickson, and Jenny Forno. I wont say their full Pokemon teams because it would spoil part of the ending and some of the future chapters.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I’m just kinda dealing with a bit of writer’s block. I also was WAY more busy than I expected this summer.
@PokeStorm, you can fill out the character sheet and I’ll take a look at them. I’ll probably accept them, because I do plan on having Allie travel another region once she becomes Champion.
I’m making a schedule for myself for the school year and I’m going to set some time aside for writing. This should help me get chapters out faster.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I have an idea for a little off-brand Loki Rival if that's okay. (It will be more like one of May's Contest Show Rivals), and I'm doing a little bit of edits to Loki's character, though I need your permission I guess.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yes, sure! I’m taking as many leaders as I can get (up to 18). It’ll have to be a fairly late-story gym though.
I’m trying to balance both my fics right now and I’ve got a little bit of writers block. Hoping to get the next chapter out soon.

Yes, sure! I’m taking as many leaders as I can get (up to 18). It’ll have to be a fairly late-story gym though.
I’m trying to balance both my fics right now and I’ve got a little bit of writers block. Hoping to get the next chapter out soon.
thanks but about the question about the Eevee team. are you going to make it?:'|

Just made OC Eevium Z here it is:

name: Squrt Eevoium (boy)

appearance: blue hair, squrtle shell shoes, Shiny Umbreon shirt, yellow eyes. you can fill in the rest

personality: hardcore and funny

backstory: young kid who whants to be an Eevee master

relation with Allie: soon will come along with her in her travels ( if you can maybe. if you can that would be great)

role: Gym leader

pokemon OC #1(only apear when on adventures)

species: Squrtle

nickname: Bubbles

Ability: Swift Swim

backstory: a lost squrtle looking for a trainer

personality: strong and loving

pokemon OC #2

species: Umbreon (shiny)

nickname: Blue Ring

(If allowed OC abilitys)Ability: Dark Stalker(when it is night Speed stat is increced)

backstory: a Eevee found in the wild that had a cut in it's tail. Squrt made it is first pokemon when he was 9 years old.

personality: Brave and bold.

So that is it

Last edited by a moderator:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
^ Swift Swim is an ability already. It's one of Magikarp's abilities for example.

Because the Gym Leader doesn't have a specific type, I'll probably fit him in as a mini-gym somewhere between the sixth and eighth gyms. As for original abilities... these seem fairly natural, so I'll make a tiny exception - although you could just replace Bubbles's ability with Swift Swim due to them being identical.
Bubbles is accepted. The main cast cannot catch him - due to their teams already being set - but I bet I could create a filler chapter with him (because I'mma need a lot of those).
Squirt is also accepted. I can't have him come along with Allie as an official companion - maybe for a chapter or two though.

Edit: pronouns

Last edited:
^ Swift Swim is an ability already. It's one of Magikarp's abilities for example.

Because the Gym Leader doesn't have a specific type, I'll probably fit him in as a mini-gym somewhere between the sixth and eighth gyms. As for original abilities... these seem fairly natural, so I'll make a tiny exception - although you could just replace Bubbles's ability with Swift Swim due to them being identical.
Bubbles is accepted. The main cast cannot catch him - due to their teams already being set - but I bet I could create a filler chapter with him (because I'mma need a lot of those).
Squirt is also accepted. I can't have her come along with Allie as an official companion - maybe for a chapter or two though.
Um Squrt is a boy :@

also can my brother apply for a Gym
762418_756798_trainercard-Flames.png
this is his trainer card

Attachments

• 756798_trainercard-Flames.png
    756798_trainercard-Flames.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 50
OC # 2

Name: Flames Steelmark
Appearance: Wears metal shoulder pads with with a tint of light green color
Personality: kind and bold
Backstory: when he was a child Flames was all alone and found a injured Scyther and took the Scyther under his care for the rest of his life
Goal: To help Challengers
Relation to Allie: Will be respectful and give Battling tips
Role: Gym leader ( type Steel)

Species:Scizor( can Mega evolve and is shiny)
Nickname:Steelclaw
Ability:Swarm
Backstory:An injured Scyther that got back to full health due to Flames
Personality: KInd and Fierce

Species: Metagross
Nickname: X-cross
Ability: Clear body
Backstory: a lost Beldum that Flames found
Personality: Brave

Species: Skarmory
Nickname: Metal wing
Ability: Sturdy
Backstory: found with a broken left wing on a mountain ( still has scar of the broken wing)
Personality: Fierce

Species: Alolan Sandslash
Nickname: Icicle
Ability: Snow cloak
Backstory: Lone Alolan sandshrew lost in a icy cave
Personality: Forgiving

Species: Aggron
Nickname: Steel Back
Ability: Sturdy
Backstory: ???
Personality: Protective

Species: Empoleon
Nickname: Trident
Ability: Swift swim
Backstory: ???
Personality: Caring

762450_762449_trainercard-Flames.png

Attachments

• 762449_trainercard-Flames.png
    762449_trainercard-Flames.png
    52 KB · Views: 59

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Eevium here is the Gym Leader:
Name: Aidan Valley
Appearance: Aiden has orange Sasuke (Naruto) like hair, brown eyes, he stands at 5’9, and he has very pale skin. He wears a tight long sleeved black shirt, dark red cargo shorts, gray sneakers, and one black leather glove on his left hand.
Personality: Serious, nosy, brash, and understanding.
Backstory: Before Aiden became a gym leader he use to work as a police officer. One day he was chasing down a criminal when the criminal’s Pokemon used ember on Aiden. He dodged most of it but his left hand got a really bad burn, thats why he wears the glove. This was only a few day before he became a gym leader. His grandfather use to be the gym leader, but when he retired, he gave his position to Aiden.
Goal: To be as great as his grandfather.
Relation to Allie: Aiden finds Allie annoyingly interesting, yet very kind. He hides the fact that he enjoys talking to Allie.
Role: Fire Type Gym Leader

Pokemon Character Sheet:
Species: Torracat
Nickname: Flicker
Ability: Blaze
Backstory: Flicker was Aiden’s starter Pokemon.
Personality: He is a very jolly yet quiet Pokemon. He loves running and getting pet.

Species: Semisear
Nickname: None
Ability: Gluttony
Backstory: The reason Semisear doesn’t listen is because a while back Aiden was training with him and Aiden told him to do fury swipe, he hurt himself by cutting down a tree and it hitting his foot. So he had a bad experience.
Personality: Very naughty, doesn’t like taking orders, hot headed (XD fire term!)

Species: Darmanitan
Ability: Sheer Force
Backstory: Darmanitan always wanted a trainer. When he met Aiden he was so excited that they didn’t even battle. He touched the poke ball and never regretted it.
Personality: Funny, outgoing, and loud. When he gets excited he likes to do flips. He sometimes lands on his head.

Species: Rapidash
Nickname: Flara
Ability: Flash Fire
Backstory: Flara was given to him by his grandfather.
Personality: She is very gentle with smaller pokemon, but in a battle she goes full power. She is also very mother like and impatient.

Species: Fletchinder
Nickname: Robin
Ability: Flame Body
Backstory: Robin was found by Aiden as a Fletchling in the woods. It was hurt so he took Robin in and healed it, and they became friends.
Personality: Shy, a little too carful, and smart.

Species: Charizard (Mega Y)
Ability: Blaze
Backstory: Charizard also one of his grandfather’s pokemon. Charizard didn’t take his death well until Aiden took him in.
Personality: Brave, dare devil, often sad.