• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts 2 discussion

Thx! Now I just need to wait for the right time to bring out my character since he's going to hunt the group down. Any idea on a villain that might hire him to go after them or should I just have some shady politician from the Department of Supernatural Powers from the government hire him?

Hey, It's nearing midnight for me, and I have an ACT practice test tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to sign off. Good night folks, see ya when I'm free from the curse of standardized testing, (and in the hour of free time beforehand)

Also, before I officially sleep. Have Ryker take every single hit cause his training right now, is getting a power boost, which was well needed after his time in prison.

Uh good question. We broke out, dodged an oncoming helicopter, got to the secret base of Tim and Dave, some people went to sleep, some people started training and some people still need to post. lol Also that will be my last post on the battle because i want all four of us here for it.

Btw, anyone have an idea on a villain that could hire Zane to hunt the Outcasts? He's like a mercenary so he takes jobs from whoever as long as he gets something in return.

Man, I stopped doing stuff on this site because Outcasts was dead, but it looks like we're back, baby! Count me in!

BIOS:
Name: Taylor Boulet
Appearance: Light red (Not pink, but close to it) T-Shirt, Short jeans, tennis shoes. Pixie style blonde hair with bright green eyes.
Power: The ability to bend and manipulate light. This comes with several other abilities.
Strengths(Talents and stuff like that): She was an acrobat, and is also highly trained with a wide range of guns.
Weaknesses: If she is unfocused, her power becomes a lot weaker. She has to concentrate a great deal to use her powers correctly.
Personality: Cheerful, and kind. But she can be a lot darker if the situation requires it. May change through progression of the story.

Before I forget
Name Syler
appearance Short brown hair. He has green eyes with a goatee. He wears a black jacket with a white T shirt. He usually has on slacks.
Power: Copy cat. Able to copy people's abilities
Strength: Physically strong has brilliant mind very charismatic.
Weakness: His power is like a drug. He is easily addicted to it causing him to seek more power and kill those who have them. His Family
Personailty.: Very cunning and deceitful. able to manipulate people and turn them against each other.