• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

" I don't feel comfortable as is." He admitted. He then thought about the second thing she said. Part of him wanted to. to see how it felt. but he shook his head. " No. I'm not going to do that." He lied.

"Try and see. That's all I'm saying. It's just us and the kids so one has to know if you want too," Fae shrugged and took another bite of her food before putting it away and cleaning the bowl.

Fae nodded ad walked towards her room. She opened her wardrobe a mud pulled out a lilac dress that was light and bouncy. She pulled out anything that was needed and nodded her head, "choose from the closest though I think this would look best on you".

He looked at the closet then at the lilac dress in Fae's hand. he took it and walked out of the room. he went to the bathroom and took his clothes off only leaving a pair of boxers on. He put the dress on. He had to admit he liked the feel of fabric on his skin. He walked back into the room and looked at Fae. " What do you think." He said.

"You look great. Do you want to continue," she hummed and walked over. Her hands fixed the length of the skirt and anything out of place. Her eyes flickering up to look at him with a happy smirk, "how do you feel"?

Far nodded and brought him to her vanity. She hummed and opened up a drawer. She picked up a hair brush and pushed him to sit down on the chair so she could get to work.

He sat down and looked into the mirror. So what exactly do you plan on doing?" He asked. " Since I don't know anything about makeup and what not I can't exactly do anything." He said. He had to admit when he looked into a mirror he wasn't looking at a guy. not anymore.

"Just going to do something light and brush this mess of hair you have," Fae assured and started to combat the man's locks. She narrowed her eyes and tried to do the best to not hurt him. She then moved and pulled up a box that opened into a ton of make up.

He winced in pain for a little bit but got use to it. He looked at himself and realized this is what he wanted to be. " Thank you Fae." She said. " For opening my eyes."

"No problem now go wash and get to bed. I promised the kids to take them on a hike tomorrow," Fae frumbled and made shooing morons with her hands. She walked over to the bathroom and let her hair down.

Steven went to a bathroom and washed up. He took off the dress and folded the dress. He walked into what he presumed was his room he laid down.

Far curled up and sighed happily. She stretched and pulled the blankets further over herself. She murmured happily and passed out, her sleep deep and quiet.

Josh woke up the next day. He yawned as he thought about what he might try and do today. He couldn't think of anything so he got dressed and headed out to get some breakfast.

Steven woke up in the unfamiliar house. "Right." He said remembering last night. He looked around for his clothes then remembered that they were still in that bathroom.

Far hummed as she moved around the kitchen and made food for the kids and the adults. She was in the process of making a Mickey Mouse shaped pancake. She had turned on the radio and singing the song in a very bad tune on purpose.

Steven put his clothes on and walked into. " Hey Fae." He said as he sat down. " What are you cooking."

After looking around Josh walked back into the room with doughnuts. " He placed the dozen on the cabinet holding up the TV and laid down as he ate one of them.

"I want a coffee, black," Miridia raised a ginger from where she laid. She was buried under the blankets and pillows, just a giant lump on the bed.

"Hello. So do you need any help with something today? I'm teaching Sabrina how to do hair today," Fae offered and motioned to the pancakes that laid on the counter.

Josh got up and walked over to a coffe pot that was in the bedroom. he made a brew and poured it into a cup. " Where do you want me to put this." He asked seeing how she probably shouldn't be holding it at the moment.

Steven looked at her and shook his head. " S...Sure." He said as he smiled a little bit. I can learn that." He said.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you look absolutely stunning," Fae held a gentle smile to her face before serving up pancakes to he children that had come in. She then went to get the babies, thankful that Cassie was a heavy sleeper.

Miridia just waved her hand and a shadow appeared to grab the cup from him and deliver it to its master.

A snake slid out from under the blankets and over to the donuts. It picked up three then pulled away from the box to try and eat them. The coffee the shadow picked up was put beside the creature and it used its tail to pick the cup up and drink it.

The younger version of Vex melted away before any further actions could be taken. "Hm....it appears you'll be needed for the tournament soon. We'll continue this later." Vex, the normal Vex, appeared in front of Matt throwing his palm into the boys chest knocking him back into reality with Vex nowhere to be seen. "Guess he won't access that power as soon as a thought...."

(OOC: Just asking what has happened)
Kia sighed as she looked at the new dagger she had gotten from a girl who now she kind of has a crush on. "man where is she..i kind of want to know her more" she whispered as she twirled the dagger and she got up and she began to attack little training dummies.

(Not much it's been pretty slow as of late.)
Josh watched as Miridia slithered around. " Okay so snake girl what is the plan for today." He said as he drank some coffee. He looked out the window wondering how everyone else is doing.

Steven watched as the children ate. He couldn't help but smile he always liked kids. He sat beside them and looked at them. He chuckled a little bit.

Catharine woke up and examined her surroundings. "It wasn't a dream." She said she stood up and gently felt her stomach. She smiled a little imagining what her child might be like.

Alta walked up to Catherine and she sat down beside her " You ok?"s he asked smiling and she rubbed her arms and she drooped " I hope your ok when the child is born" she said drooping , happy for her friend.

"Let me wake up," Miridia grumbled and continued to eat her donuts. She smiled and moved away to transform without hitting anything. She stretched and rolled her shoulders, "well we have the tournament".

Matt feel to the ground in the fake world before he got up and said, "So, you're running away you coward. I don't even care about this tournament anymore." Matt said as he watched Vex disappear and he felt his own conscious slipping. Matt then awoke again back in the room in a sweat. He still ached where he had got punched. Matt's eyes glowed red as he slowly sat up, his right eye flashed purple then faded back to red. The red in his eyes intensified as he said, "I will find Vex and retrieve whatever memories he has stolen.."

Last edited:
Alta smiled slight before she nodded "of course Catherine ....here let me help you" she said helping her to her feet and she smiled happily "so where do you wanna go..." she said smiling at her lovely friend, her almost shivering hand almost turned back to slime because she was scared to hurt her but then she gained control again and she smiled as she looked down.

Catharine smiled a little bit. " I don't know." She said as she looked at her friend. She gently lifted Alta's chin. She might of been hetero but she had to admit Alta was cute. " You've been here longer than me. Do you know any special places around here.

Alta smiled at Catherine before she nodded "yeah i-i do ....." she said sounding a little worried but also happy " cmon " she whispered and she held her hand as she walked down to the portal to the town and she sighed as she looked around the many different places and other stuff to go " Hmm maybe we could go to the one" she said pointing to a place that looked like a Japanese restaurant. Alta looked at Catherine and she smiled slightly, she so cute sometimes she thought before she looked down again Embarrassed a little.

"Alright." She said as she walked towards the resteraunt. She had to admit she liked the feel of Alta's hand on her. She stopped and looked at the girl. This girl has been with her and cared about her. Not to mention she has been there for her... for the day they knew each other. She let out a breath and shook her head. She couldn't belive what she was about to do. " Hey I'm going to do something and I don't want you to freak out okay." She said.

Alta looked at her and she shivered "wait what?" she asked a little confused and she walked up to her and she smiled "so whats this weird thing your about to do?" she asked standing near her but not close. Alta's hand shivered a little as she looked into her eyes.

Alta blushed and she stared at her "what..." she said sounding confused but happy " ...." she stood there for a bit before she kissed her back and she sighed " Cmon lets just eat....then we can talk about what just happened."

"Alright." She said as she held Alta's hand as she walked to the restaurant. As she walked in a host brought them to their table. She sat down and looked at Alta. " I don't know what came over me but there was just something about you that made me want to kiss you." She said.

Alta nodded " Oh ok...." she said drooping and she laid her head down " You think you might like me?" she asked and she smiled "sorry if i sound weird i'm lesbian if you didn't notice at first. " she sighed a little.

" Oh really." Catharine said. " That flirting and sitting my lap didn't give me any hints." She said sarcastically as she looked at her. " But maybe I do like you." She said as she smiled at her. " Since we met. you've been there for me. And you are very beautiful." She said. "So I'm willing to be in a relationship with you if you are." She said smiling at her.

Alta blushed and she drooped " really?" she asked before she nodded "of course ...we can" she said and she reached under the table to hold her hand and she sighed " I'm sure that flirting and sitting in your lap did give you Hints" she winked and she sighed " Lets eat"