• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Zane put his sword back in it's scabbard as Ethan said it was time to go. 'That girl can change someone's attitude if they just listen to her song. Good thing for my sword.' Zane thought to himself as he watched Fae send the gorilla away through her humming.

"Please Ethan come on, let go," Fae struggled in his grip. She pulled her hand free and looked at him, glaring and putting on a brave face, "I'm not leaving without him".

"That would be very nice of you," grace smiled and picked up Zackery how allowed it to happen.

Grace nodded and put Zack down. He two followed him and made small talk.
Fae Gasped and placed her hands to her cheek. She whimpered and glared at him, "stop".

"I'm actually one of the people that tried to kidnap you guys but I'm not doing that anymore," grace admitted and Zackery looked at her confused. He stepped closer to darcel and made grabby hands at Frey, wanting to pet her.

At first, Akron was speechless. Then, overcome by joy, he picked up Lyric by the waist and swung her around. When he set her down, he kissed her on the lips. "I love you," He whispered.

"Oh, I think I missed that when I was dead." Darcel laughed awkwardly. "I see you want to pet my friend Frey here, don't be afraid. She won't bite unless she wants to." He smiled and held out his arm allowing Frey to walk across it.

Ethan looked a Fae with a serious look. "Now come with me, as punishment for not cooperating, you will leave your underling behind." He said as he turned around.

Ken laid on the ground with a sword wound in his stomach.

Lyric laughed when she was spun around and kissed him back. She smiled and and hugged him back.
Fae looked at him and shook her head, "no. Please no, I'm sorry Ethan, we can't leave her here the animals would rip her to shreds".
She grasped onto his chest and looked up at him with a worried look.
Her eyes flickered to look over at Ken and she tried not to show her worry.
Grace pet the creature's head and Zackery held her in his arms.

Zane pulled his sword out of Ken's body and turned to Ethan and Fae. "If you want I can do another attack to end the pain fast." He told them as he prepared to land another strike at Ken.

Fae looked at him and shook her head, pleading quietly and looking at Ethan pathetically, "please no".
Grace nodded and looked at darcel, "yeah but I think that me and Fae might leave soon".
Lyric nodded and tugged on his arm, leading him towards the bunker.

"You!" Ethan was now really angry and walked up to Fae trying to hit her again.His hand was suddenly caught by ken who was limping, had one eye closed and was holding his wound. "You shouldn't hit a woman you know." He looked at Fae. "Especially if she's this beautiful." Ken passed out right after he finished his sentence. Ethan, with a angry look, turned away. "Fine you can keep him, call your underling and lets get going. Zane, grab that boy."

Fae crouched down to grab Ken and make sure he wasn't dead. She made a whimpering noise and glared up at Ethan, "and what if I don't want to leave"?
Grace saw Ethan and waved to darcel and Zack, making her way over to them.

Darcel smiled, "Well, Nice to meet you. Maybe we'll see each other again?" he spoke as he walked over to Zack and put him on his shoulders. "Have a nice day." he whispered as he walked into the base. "Hey Dask are you he-" he questioned before he suddenly stopped himself. "I'll leave you two be then..." he laughed as he walked towards the jail area to see Lily.

Zane put his sword away before he looked as Fae went over to look at Ken. "Excuse me woman, Ethan has ordered me to take this body away." Zane told Fae. "Unless you want to carry him."

Zack cheered when he was placed on Darcel's shoulder and held onto his bunny and Frey. He giggled and smiled, bouncing around. He smiled and laughed, as the walked in the base.

Darcel set Zack down infront of him, "Sorry that the adventure was cut short pal, That woman needed our help. Try to put others over yourself sometimes alright. But not always, remember that too." he smiled as he patted his head. Darcel glanced over his shoulder and saw a newer girl. "Oh, hello there." he smiled at the girl.

Dasken didn't even look up. He was enveloped by the silence. His mind was a roil of self-doubt and disbelief. He was afraid to move, afraid for the next second to pass that may remove all that just occured.
Dd I say something wrong? Did she lie to me? Am I really too dangerous? Should I even be here? Why did I come back? Why did she even let me hug her? Aren't I too much of a threat?

"You dare?!" Ethan said to Fae really angry. He then pressed the gorilla icon again and called two this time. "If you won't come back peacefully then I will make you come with me." One of the gorilla grabbed Fae and Ethan put a collar on her. The other one grabbed Ken and started to walk back to the copter.

Last edited:
Fae whimpered and struggled against the animal. He vocal cords felt like they were on fire as the collar forced her power down. Grace ran over and walked beside Ethan, worry and fear for her friend taking over, "what's going on"?
Zackery said it was ok then said he was going to find Lyric.

"Your boss over there disobeyed me and refused to leave. You better behave or you'll end up like her." Ethan said without even looking at Grace.

A small pack of 4 lions smelled the scent of people and found the bunker, they let out a fearsome roar.

Grace nodded fearfully, knowing what Ethan was capable of. She followed him quietly while Fae continued to struggle and whine as the collar only allowed her to make such noises with out hurting her to much. The gorilla holding her started to drag her after the one that took Ken.

Dasken heard the roars from outside the bunker, and he tensed. He motioned for Ashley to follow him out, and not a moment after he opened the door did four fully-grown lions leap into the bunker, knocking Dasken back. His aura activated the moment he saw the lions, so the one that jumped him had second-degree burns, but it didn't seem to stop it.
Dask caught himself with a fluid sweeping motion, finishing the action by sparking his eyes awake. "Ready yourself," Dask cooed, "M'lady."

Darcel stood up and heard a sudden roar. He dashed to the door hoping that Zackery wasn't injured, when he saw one leap inside. "Oh no... Be careful Dask!" he yelled as he ran forward. "Can you get this one, I'll try to get the ones outside!" he screamed.

Dasken formed a defensive stance as a second lion leapt into the bunker. He grinned.
"Sorry, Ken." Dasken said aloud, before launching himself full-force into a lion. He heard cracking, and felt a give in the lion's chest. The light in his eyes grew, and he grabbed and, using explosions to increase his power, threw the lion across the inside of the bunker into a nearby wall. The second one leapt on top of him, only to have him send an explosion out of his entire body, smashing it into the ceiling. He spun on his hands, then contorted while he spun so that he stood in another offensive stance with both lions in sight. He launched himself into the first lion, who was still limping, and made an enormous crater in the wall. The first lion leapt at him, but he fired a massive explosive ball, one foot in diameter, at the beast, and it blasted it right out of the bunker, steaming and furless.

Dasken turned to the other lion, who not only regained it's footing but, as far as Dask could see, fully regenerated from all of it's injuries. He threw on his cheshire grin. "This bunker may not suffice." He ran at the lion at incredible speeds; speeds that wouldn't come close to matching Ken's, but would indefinitely impress him, and threw a punch with every square inch of his fist laced with a near-detonated explosion. On contact, it shattered a portion of the lion's jaw and blasted it through a good ten feet of soil before Dasken blasted it the same way right out of the bunker. He launched out of the bunker himself and landed next to Darcel, a wild smile on his face.
"Ready to kick some ass?" He yelled.

Darcel dashed outside and saw the remaining two. He shot himself forward and jumped onto one of the lions back via blood teleportation. He grabbed onto his mane, and rubbed a straight line around the lions neck, creating a giant gash. The lion fell to the floor, but hit Darcel with his paw launching him towards the other lion. The other lion scratched Darcy across the face, making him bleed onto the ground. "Blood.. Makes me stronger.." he laughed maniacally as he ran towards the lion. He jumped into the air creating a orb of blood over his head. He shot the orb at the lion, and you could see the blood soak into the creature's body. Darcel snapped his fingers and changed the lion's blood flow making him paralyzed in his legs. Darcel glanced over at the other lion and clenched his fist, possessing him. He propelled the other lion into the paralyzed one making them both die as they clashed together. Their blood splattered all over Darcel as he looked over at Dasken. "I'm already done sir." he laughed.

Fae was thrown onto the helicopter and she let out a moan of pain when her shoulder roughly slammed into the ground. She looked around trying to find Ken. Grace still followed Ethan and looked at him, "are you upset with her sir? What did she do wrong"?
Zackery hid inside the bunker, listening to the fighting outside.

Dasken looked back. "HEADS-" before he could finish, the regenerating lion flying tackled Darcel, and it's jaw was healed. "Guess I got no choice, big fella." Dasken, without a second thought, summoned forth an explosion that enveloped the lion and incinerated it completely and utterly, so much so that all that remained of it was a pile of ash not a centimeter tall.