• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Joshua snapped awake from the sounds of explosions. " What the hell." He said. He quickly stood up and looked at his wound. it was healed, He tried to remember if it was by blood magic or Ken sewing him up, or Danny cartelizing his wound.
He quickly ran towards the explosions and saw a fight between Dasken and Danny. He took a deep breath as he ran right in front of it. " Both of you knock it off." He yelled in a commanding voice.

Dasken laughed. "Such a lovely feeling, pain." He converted the electricity into an explosion, which he further turned into a sort of laser aimed at Danny. "Here, try some for YOURSELF," he bellowed, cackling maniacally.

"Stop!" Ashley shouted. Her voice echoed. "We're trying to SURVIVE, not KILL EACH OTHER!!!" She was beginning to loose her cool. And you can bet that no one wanted that.

" I said knock it off." Joshua said as he redirected the attack. " Listen we are all in this together. We all either survive this wilderness as a team are we will all die. It's obvious to me that I can't do this alone. So please stop fighting."

"Stop?" Dasken cocked his head. He began twitching spastically, and his eyes blazed. A constant pillar of one long explosion surrounded him, as though it were his aura. "Stop?" he murmered. He held his hands in front of him in a circle, aimed at Joshua. "Stop!?" He bellowed. His aura got absorbed into the circle between his hands. "Then help me!" he yelled, sending an unbelievably fast beam at Joshua. It widened as it neared, until it became a cone with a base as large as a house.

Ashley tried to deflect the spike. "WE'RE TRYING!!! IF YOU'D JUST SHUT UP AND LET US HELP YOU INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MURDER US, MAYBE WE'D GET SOMEWHERE!!!" She bellowed.

He pumped even more power into the beam, turning it from orange to blinding white. "Help me or die!", he bellowed. The beam created a dome around the group, and spikes of beams shot from the inside, almost the soeed of light. They were sporadic, unpredictable, and deadly.

Joshua walked to Danny and healed him he almost fell to the ground doing so he then ran up to Dasken and grabbed his shoulders. " Tell us how to help you." He said. He then ran towards Dasken and punched in the face. " Look you bastard. Tell us how to help you damnit!"

Ashley's eyebrows slanted into an angry 'V' shape. "WE'RE TRYING YOU IDIOT!!!" She shouted. Ashley was starting to loose it. She burnt a hole through the dome and ran out. Ashley grabbed a rock and hurled it at Dask, trying to knock him out.

Dasken's head went limp with the hit, falling back. He then raised it, cracked his neck, and let fly an explosion-propelled punch, directly into Joshua's gut. "DO IT," he yelled. "HELP ME!" He caught the rock mid-air, and sent it hurtling back towards Ashley.

Danny sat back down. He coughed up blood. "Ofcourse evryone hates the critic..." Danny said looking at thw sky," I should just go to sleep." Danny put his arm under his head

Ashley dodged the projectile. It smashed against the cave wall. "WE CAN'T HELP YOU IF WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!!! NOW WOULD YOU STOP TRYING TO KILL US AND JUST...TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"

Dasken managed to block most of the hits, but the ones that he didn't, he took well. He could tell bruises were forming, but none of his pain mattered. He finally blasted Joshua away from him, returning yet again to his hunched stance.

Danny stood holding his side. He cauterized his side with electricty. He wiped the blood off his face and walked by Ashley and Joshua. He mutered," My powers don't work very well during the day..." Danny stood in a defensive stance as he drew his sword.

His eyes glinted, and Danny's sword was, yet again, blown out of his hand. This time, though, it landed impaled on the ground at Dasken's feet. He picked it up, inspected it, then began to walk very slowly towards the group. His eerie grin came back full-force. "You'll help me soon enough." The sword was suddenly surrounded by a bright, orange light. It began to sizzle.
"You'll have no choice."

"YOU RETARD, WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO?!" Ashley screeched. Wind began to swirl around her, causing her ponytail to flip up behind her head.

Danny tackled Dasken andpunched him in the face. He cuaghed up more blood from his wound."GIVE ME MY DAMN SWORD!"Danny took back his sword. He walked back and said," let us help you!"

He slashed the sword with unbelievable force and speed. The ground in front of him steamed, and before the sword-swing stopped, a deep gash appeared before him. Then the ground exploded, dirt flying everywhere. "If you cannot help me, that will be you." His smile widened, ear-to-era at this point.

Joshua pulled Dasken towards him. Joshua put both of his hands on Dasken's head. " Hey man." He said. " Everything will be alright. you don't need to do this. We're here with you. for you. everything will be okay." He said trying to take a new approach.

Ashley's glare did not soften. "STOP!!! BEFORE I PERSONALLY RIP OFF YOUR FINGERS, THEN YOUR TOES, THEN YOUR LIMBS!!!" When Ashley got really mad, she got violent, to say the least.

Dasken's eyes bulged. He grabbed the hands of Joshua, and began to squeeze. He squeezed as tight as he could, then caused numerous explosions between his hands, catching Joshua's in the process. "DO NOT TOUCH ME THERE!" He bellowed.

Ken suddenly appeared behind Dask then shopped him on the head." Snap out of this rage! Its not your fault people were injured! Stop blaming yourself!" Ken shouted with all his might.

Dasken whipped around as fast as Ken got there. Even faster than Ken had gone, Dasken punched him excruciatingly hard. "DO NOT TOUCH ME THERE!" He bellowed yet again.

Ken was knocked back but landed on his feet." Yeah I know you told me earlier at the stump, remember how you also got angry back then but snapped out? Why can't you d the same now!" Ken yelled a Dasken.

Dasken froze when Joshua hugged him. A massive shudder went through his body, and his eyes flickered in a way they hadn't for a long time. His head went limp, he fell to his knees, and a single tear rolled down his eye. Random explosions of varying strengths occured everywhere around the group.

At the sight of Dask falling to the ground, Ashley snapped out of her rage. The wind died down, and she ran over to him. "A-are you o-okay...?" She asked, her voice shaking.

Dasken looked up at her. Another tear, then another, then a torrential downpour. He looked down, his eyes glowing not with orange light, but with gray. The same gray that his natural eye color was. He pounded the ground, sending a shockwave through it that shook the very mountain on which they stood.

Danny politly asked," can i have my sword back, and are you okay, I released i may have hurt you." Danny looked at his sword. It was an extension of his body.

Joshua knelt right beside Dasken. " Dasken. We're here for you. this batch of outcast are your new family. And we will be there for you no matter what. I promise you that."

Ken ran over to Josh and Dask." Looks like the healer has calmed the beast." he then figure it out." Quick everyone pat him gently somewhere except the head." He said as he put his hand on dask's back.

Dasken released the sword, which now no longer glowed. He sent another shockwave, and another. He began to create a small crater in front of him, only a couple inches deep. His tears spilled into it, and his punches and shockwaves got weaker and weaker.

Ashley extended her hand out to Dask. "C'mon, that's not gonna solve anything. Let's get ready for the night, and make sure that we're prepared for another attack," She said, referencing the hounds from the forest.