• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

A few small scars began to grow onto his neck, and his eyes became a brighter blue than before. His eyelashes began to grow and curl upwards, and his face structure began to change. The black blood pouring from his eyes became red with black particles in them, just like the blood in his jar he gave to Lyric.

Ashley began to step backwards, then caught herself. She wasn't going to run away from him now, not when she hadn't been able to help him before. I swear, if he goes Dask on us, Imma lose my self control, Ashley thought. She braced herself a little, preparing for his strike that might not even happen.

"What the duck is going on," Lyric screeched and addressed the wounds on the back of his neck. Glyphs were creating around her and the crystals had now enveloped her arm and were starting to spread across her chest. She felt sharp jabbing pains in her lungs and heart but ignored them I favor of taking care of her friends. She looked over the transforming boy and pressed his arms down so he didn't cause anymore pain. The pain started to grow like the crystals were and she was soon struggling to breath.

Joshua stood up and walked over to Darcy. ' This is going to kill me.' He thought. He put his hand over Darcy. It started to glow. Within a few seconds Joshua flew backwards. he was unconscious with blood dripping out of his nose.
Slyer walked over to him. " Well Damn." He thought. " It'll be alright." He said placing his arm on Joshua's chest. " Little brother." He whispered.

Ashley winced, and ran to help Lyric. Darcel could not have been having the best time, and she wanted to keep her friends alive and not killing each other.

Lyric saw Joshua go flying and swore. She moved around the stone table and around Ashley. She walked forward and growled, the crystals now moving up her neck and lower jaw. She pushed on and continued to walk to the man against the wall to help.

Suddenly, all the blood stopped and his wounds healed. Darcel sat up, but it clearly wasn't Darcel. A woman with long white hair, electric blue eyes, and a long white dress sat up glancing around at everyone in absolute confusion.

Ashley looked at 'Darcel' with a puzzled expression on her face. "Who are you, and what have you done with Darcel," She asked. First the whole 'Dad's a maniac, let's go track him down' thing, now this 'Imma turn into a woman now, kay?' thing? Something wasn't right.

Joshua opened his eyes as he saw a woman where Darcy was at. " Hello there." He said. For some reason he didn't question what just happened. " I'm Joshua."He said.

The woman stood and glanced around. "Have any of you seen my son?" She started to panic. She glanced over towards the stranger against the wall. "Cassidy,my name" "Where is my child?" she freaked out.

"He may have just turned into you," Lyric rasped, flinching as her vocals cords were almost entirely converted to crystals. She looked at everyone, glad for the to be safe. Her panic was lessening a little bit, glyphs stopped cresting around the room. She moved and looked fully at the woman before waving to everyone and slowly retreating into one of the bedrooms.

"Turned into me?" She questioned aloud. She glanced downwards to notice her blood onto the table. She began to weep instantly as she saw the puddle. "Did he form gashes on his body?Change his blood flow? Was Seth here?" She began to screech in terror.

" A bit of all three Mrs. Cassidy." Joshua said as he walked closer to her. " He's been forming gashes repeatedly for the last few days. I tried to heal it once. Got knocked out by it. and him and Ken over there decided to try and defeat Seth."

"Is Seth dead?" the words barely escaped her mouth. "My dear son.." black tears began to stream down her face, "Wait.. were you the children in the van?" She suddenly came to a realization, she's seen some of them before.

Joshua looked at her. " Yes well. Me Dask, Aspen, and well Darcy of course." He said. He quickly put her hands between his. " I belive he is dead." Joshua said. " I wasn't there. But don't cry. everything will be just fine."

"No.... No... No... " she whispered. She ran over and picked up one of Lyric's knives. She stabbed herself right through her hand, crying. "He can't die... Seth.. You didn't... he didn't.. I did..." she struggled to speak.

' Of course.' Joshua thought as he rushed to Cassidy. He put his hand over her hand and healed it. He then wrapped his arms around her tightly not letting go of her. " Ma'am please calm down and explain exactly what's going on." He said in a soft voice.

Lyric stood in the bunkroom. She was trying to chip away at the crystals but her knife broke at their resilience. She grabbed another and the same happening. She fell to her knees after breaking three more. She grasped at the closest bunk to her, trying to pull herself up but ended up just collapsing. Crystals had now taken over half of her face and were leaching over to the other side of her body. The eye that had been taken over couldn't see anything. The pains in her chest had become to hurtful and she gasped out, trying to breath air in. She now laid on her stomach, noncrystalized cheek pressed against the floor.

Cassidy's ears began to shake. She turned around and walked into the bunk room finding Lyric on the floor. Her expression was filled with concern, and she placed her hand on the crystals. They started to incinerate revealing Lyric's flesh. "Don't worry, sweet." she whispered as the gems disappeared.

"Lyric." Joshua yelled as he ran towards her. He knelt down and held her in his hands. " Everything will be alright." he said. He then looked at Cassidy and wondered what she can do.

Lyric screamed in pain as this happened. Her nerve system and pain receptors lighting up as the crystals were burned off. She crested a propulsion glyph at Cassidy and Joshua in her panic, trying to send everyone around her flying away from her. She crystallized a spike into her hand and launched it towards Joshua on accident, just trying to get away from the searing pain, "go"!

Joshua spat out some blood as he saw the spike in the bottom left of his Torso. he feel to the ground as his life water drained from him. he closed his eyes and allowed death to take him.
"It's not your fault." He whispered

Cassidy stayed calm, she didn't seem to be affected by Lyric's yelling. All the crystal's finally disappeared, and she helped Lyric stand up. "Motherly instincts.." the woman whispered jokingly, then she went back to her panicking state.

Winter looked at lyric as she was sent into a memory.

Two years ago-

Winter and her sister where at home once again fighting over what they should do , if they should let there mother go ,...or let her last days be filled with pain.

Winter wanted to let her go to end her suffering, as her sister yelled at her winter slapped her her brown eyes turning yellow in her anger as ice started to invade her , and her sister soon realizing what she was doing she looked at her sister in horror,.....she was blue all over....she had killed her own sister "NOOOOOO" she screamed in anguish.

End memory-

Not realizing she had screamed it out loud she held her head tears falling "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry......sissy" she said falling to her knees as she held herself

Cassidy glanced over towards Josh as he fell to the floor. "Oh, no!" she spoke. She held onto Joshua and her hands began to glow white. "Blood transfusion." she whispered out loud. Joshua still had a spike in his side, but his pain tolerance became close to 1 out of 10 . Cassidy grabbed onto her side, but acted like everything was ok. "Remove this thing from him now!" she yelled.

Dasken stood back up, finally shaking off the emotion. He launche dhimself back towards the bunker, reaching around mach 3. Luckily for him, his explosion mastery allowed any negative forces on his body to be counteracted by the force of his explosion. He arrived at the bunker with a sonic boom that rattled the entire place, and he came into the room where there stood the group and...
A woman..?
Dasken rubbed his eyes. The woman was obviously crying. He also noticed that Darcel was missing.
"What the hell..." Dasken muttered.

Lyric was leaning against the wall. The pain that the removal of the crystals and the fact that she might have just killed Joshua having sent her into a form of shock. She grasped at the eye that had been covered by the crystals and scratched at its side. She was staring blankly at the floor and her chest was moving up and down as she quickly
Breathed in and out.

"They almost died! I don't know! Stop yelling! People keep bleeding and fighting and bleeding! They just expect that I can do magic and make all their boo boos better but I can't I'm human! I can't make them immortal, I can't be emotional less or only show good emotions! I break, I feel pain, I'm not just some sturdy rock that everyone can hold onto becuase I'm that who gonna be mine! I've tried, I tell people to not go out, to take it easy and they go out and almost get themselves killed over and over! I can't do this," Lyric screamed back. She stood up and shouldered past him. She stumbled out of the bunker and glyphed away, putting as much distance as she could away from everyone. She was still reeling from what had just happened and her minds was caving in itself trying to preserve her. She moved around and hid her trail, running to the cliff and beyond. She made it and stumbled between rocks and pulled herself behind some, a good mile away from the actual cliff.