• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"My hero," Fae rolled her eyes and reached her hands out to him. She couldn't really walk because on her anchor sprain but wanted to get off the floor and stop looking so pathetic. She smiled up at him and looked at Ethan, "arnt you worried he'll come after us"?

"He most likely will, but we'll be ready for him." Ken said to Fae with a heroic voice. He grabbed Fae in his arm and started to carry her out the door. "You can't walk right now right? Also bear, we should think of a name for you, how about Boris?" The bear looked at Ken and nodded.

Fae squeaked when he picked her up and wrapped an arm around his neck, afraid he might drop her. She grumbled, facing turning into a darker shade of red, "you could have warned me, speedster".

"I'll be sure to warn you next time." Ken said cheekily. They walked out of the lab. "I guess lets head back to camp since I don't exactly know the location of your mansion. We're going ahead Boris, can you find your way there?" Boris looked at Ken. "Da, I see location in your mind, I catch up later." Ken nodded. "Alright Fae, hang on." Ken dashed away. "I'm still injured so its going to take longer that usual. Around 1 hour."

Grace heard scream and a maid lept into the room to avoid the terror outside. Grace pushed her behind her and watched the door, grabbing a handgun that she kept beside her bed.
Grace nodded and pressed against him so she didn't get whiplash. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed in happiness, "thank you".

Last edited:
Grace pointed the gun at her, eyes wide with fear. She took a deep breath in and out the gun down on the bed, falling onto her knees and looking at the wolf, "winter it's ok. Nothing is going to hurt you anymore. It's ok".
Fae giggled as she leaned against his chest, "my knight in shining armour then? Or should it be superman"?

Dasken felt something appear on hisnhead, then noticed thensame with Ashley. A halo of flowers. That straneg girl must have done it...he thought. He grinned. "So... the cave sound good to you, Ashley?" He asked, eyes wide.

Winter walked towards her slowly still growing as she got to grace the girl could fell winters breath from how close she was , "g-gra-" she growled cluching her head trying to remember where she was, and who the girl in front of her was

Fae smiled and pressed a Kia into his jaw, hair whipping around in the wind.
Grace nodded and shuffled closer to winter, moving slowly and trying not to be intimating, "yes Grace. That's who I am, I'm a friend. I'm a pack mate, Chou don't want to hurt a pack mate".
Miridia teleported beside them and shook her head, "your first date! No no no! Ashley go grab something nice from Fae's clothing. You go wash up, mister! I'll conjurer up a nice restaurant for you both"!

Dasken nearly dropped Ashley. "Holy hell! What in the - where did you come from?!" He had to use most of his willpower to not have his aura appear and burn Ashley. His eyes widened. "What..?"

She growled but soon enough she calmed down only to collapse for where bullets managed to get past her scales , it was hard to tell if the blood was hers or not as she was covered in it

"Never ask a witch where they come from. We can come from entirely different planes of existence," Miridia laughed and floated around the couple, "I'm offering to make you a date place".
Grace pulled winter onto her lap, running her fingers through the wolf's fur. She ordered the maid to grab a medkit.

Dasken turned his head to look at Miridia. H had a look in his eyes that said 'Thank you SO MUCH', and then his look turned quizzical. "Where is Fae's collection, and where am I gonna wash up? The bunker waterworks don't work..."

Winter whimpered in pain as she felt grace rub one an area that had a bullet in it, many of her scales where destroyed from the bullets that entered into her body when she fought the guards

"I was talking to your lady friend. Unless of course you want to wear a dress," Miridia giggled and crossed her arms, making a portal appear beside her, "you step through here and it will take you to my outer dimension mansion. Wash up there".
The maid squirried back and helped Grace remove bullets.

Dasken actually laughed. He was in a good enough mood. "I was actually asking for Ashley." He gestured to his body. "I mean, a dress would work beautifully with this hourglass figure."

"I'm sure it would. The dresses are in the cell room. She made Ken run around for her stuff. I'm looking through the latest history of this place," Miridia nodded and started to punch dasken towards the portal.

Grace smiled and finished the clean up job. She and the maid dragged her into the bathroom and slid her into the bathroom, hoping to clean the blood out of her fur.
The Mansion was all white and light colours, ghostly servants floating faround.

Zane watched as Dask went through the portal and looked at Miridia since she was the one who created the portal. "Hey witch!" He called to her. "Can you come over here and use your magic to heal me?" Zane asked her, desperately wanting to be healed.

"Yes but let me do this first," Miridia summoned a chain, attaching it to the floor and around his leg. She then started a healing incantation on the boy.

Dasken looked around the mansion in awe. He hadn't even been in a real house for... his entire life, much less a mansion. He roamed around until he found the bathroom, and decided to take a shower. He walked in, and was shocked by the size.
As he took his shirt off, he spotted his reflection in a full-length mirror.
He had become much thinner. He was caked with dirt and spots of blood, and his clothes had scorch marks on them. His arms and legs were covered in scratches, his chest scarred from Zane's blade. He noticed for once what effect all of his stress and training had on him, how truly unhappy he looked. His eyes had massive bags under them. He looked at his hands. They were cracked and caliced. His hair was much longer than when he had arrived; at least seven inches long. It was ruffled and wild.
He took a deep breath, and decided against finding new clothes. He took a long shower, and he enjoyed the feel of the hot water, the relaxing effect of removing the grime from himself. He tried to get all of his anxiety out of his mind.
Then he thought of Ashley.
She... He felt he didn't deserve her. And yet, she had said yes. She had actually seemed excited to go out with him. "Could she be faking? Is this really happening?" Dasken sighed. He shook the thoughts out of his head. He came out of the shower to find his clothes perfectly remade, clean and all. He put them on, and they felt extremely comfortable; they seemed like the exact same clothes, only fixed. He dried himself off and put on the clohes, and decided against brushing his hair.
He enjoyed the look of his messy, all-over-the-place hairstyle.
He came back out of the portal after half an hour, hoping that was enough time for Ashley to change.

Grace washed the blood out of her fur. The sight turned her stomach but didn't push her towards the toliet. She sighed and drained the tub, drying the wolf off.

"Form walls and move rubble would be nice of you," Lyric sighed and moved her glyph to a new wall. Zackery tugged on her shirt and she picked him up, keeping an eye on her crystals. The boy was watching everyone with large eyes and grinning, "wow! Everyone is so cool"!

"I can't as that is his music and to do that would be to challenge his ability as a magic user and under certain dimensional laws we would have to fight," she looked at him with a uninterested face and shook her head, "your chained because when you are let go from the bloodmage's Magic we don't want you running".

Akron looked at Zachary and studied his face for a brief second. He smiled and winked at him. "Well, if you thought everyone was cool, wait til you see this!" Flexing his arms, a small sculpture of Zachary appeared out of the ground. Akron chuckled. "How do you like that?"

Darcel sat up and began to knock everything over frantically, "Oh my god, Who did I paralyze?" he looked around and saw Zane. "Oh.. Hey there sir. Do you need help healing now.. I was kinda tired I guess.. Heh." Darcel chuckled awkwardly. "How much did you fix him Miridia?" he questioned the witch.

Winter soon started to become fully conscious as she looked around "ugh what happened and why does it feel like some desised to make me a living pin coucen" she groaned as she tried to sit up

Zackery clapped his hands and let out a bubbly laugh. He lept from lyrics arms into akron's. He hugged his arms around the man's necks nod Lyric let out a surprised noise when he did.
"He should now be able to walk around without dieing. He'll still be sorry," Miridia looked up at darcel and nodded.
Grace smiled and pet the wolf.

"Well I already made a deal with that explosive kid and he will kill me if I tried to escape." Zane told Miridia before Darcel came up to them. "So you fell asleep and left me paralyzed? Thanks for that." He said sarcastically. "Anyways, you said I can walk now?" Zane asked Miridia as he tried to stand up but couldn't because he was still paralyzed.

"Well he can't move unless I help him anyways.. Did you get anymore information on this guy yet, or did we get enough?" Darcel asked while he walked over towards Zane. "Would you like to be able to move again?" Darcel smirked.