• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Can you just un-paralyze me? If I attack any of you, I'm dead anyways. And besides, I don't even have my sword with me!" Zane stated, desperately wanting to be freed.

Winter glared at her "will you stop that and please answer me why do I fell like someone had fun stabbing me over and over, ugh I'm hurting so badly" she growled the let part to herself

"Fine, but if he escapes, I call first hit." Darcel laughed as he snapped his fingers. "And if you even think about teleporting or whatever, I can track you. I am familiar with your blood now." Darcel's face became firm as he sat back up on one of the bunks.

"I didn't manage to get anything. Now I have a romantic restaurant to summon for two love birds," Miridia smiled and bounced away. She made a portal and stepped through into empty space, nebulas and starts shining bright. She made a large glass ball shaped room and made a fancy table and two chairs. She set the place up and tapped the floor making it a dark wood. The entire place illuminated by the starlight.
Zackery shield and hugged him tighter, "okey"!
"You were shot because you kept trying and killing people," grace snapped at her before shaking her head and apologizing, "sorry I caught a cold and I'm not feeling the best".

Akron smiled and walked over to most of the rubble. Arms raised, he constructed a wall that moved forward and pushed all of the residue into a ravine. He did the same to the entire camp and soon the base was free from any rubble. Satisfied, Akron stretched and walked over to Lyric and kissed her forehead. "All taken care of."

"The two love birds are explosive boy and his new girlfriend." Zane responded to Darcel's question. "Anyways, can I move now?" He asked Darcel as he tryed to get up.

Darcel attempted to conceal his laughter as he looked at Dasken's red face. "Y-yes you can m-move now...Pfft" he chuckled, "Has anyone seen Lily?" he questioned while he walked over towards the exit. "If not i'm going outside."

Zackery ran into the bunker and into darcel, "big brother"!
Lyric smiled and watched as her adopted son ran off. She crested another glyph and helped, rebuilding and moving tired over trees so they could be turned into lumber.

Ken was slowly speeding up with time because his injuries were also slowly healing. He looked at Fae as her hair was blowing with the wind and can't help but think how beautiful she was.

Darcel picked up Zachary and hugged him, "There you are little bro." He smiled as he sat him down, rubbing his head. He bent over and began to speak, "What are you doing?"

"So I'm fully healed now?! Let's go!" Zane said to himself as he jumped up. Now all he had to do was get out of there. Darcel was distracted by his brother. Dasken had a date with Ashley. And he didn't know where the witch went. He carefully tried to make his way to the exit of the destroyed bunker without anyone noticing.

"Running around! I can't find Frey, she ran away when the fighting happened and now she's gone," Zackery smiled, one of his missing teeth starting to come in. He bounced up and down and polled on Darcel's hand, "come look at what Akron made me"!
Lyric saw a man creeping out of the bunker and created a wall infornt of him.
Grace nodded and leaned back against the tub, letting the cold sink into her body.
Fae smiled up at Ken and closed her eyes when the wind started to hurt them.

Darcel smiled, Frey has a tension to do that, he whispered under his breath and he summoned Frey. The creature bounced around on his shoulders, but she looked distraught. "You alright girl?" he questioned while he was being dragged.

"Come on! I'm not trying to escape! I just need to go find my sword." Zane stated. "Unless someone wants to go get it for me." Zane stated as he was blocked by a wall that formed in front of him.

Lyric crossed her arms and moved crystals to hold his feet in place and dropped the wall. She sliced off her crystals and looked at him, "I will go find it you stay here and be good. If you do then I'll give it back, you don't and I'll snap it".
Zackery pulled his adoptive brother to the statue that Akron had made, "see"!

"A friend to dasken and darcel. Can you go look for his sword? I'm going to start making lunch for everyone," Lyric sighed and tied her hair up into a high ponytail. She smiled at Akron and walked in to the bunker and into the store room to grab supplies of lunch.

Darcel looked annoyed, "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RUNNING!" Darcel snapped his fingers, making Zane fall over. "Your paralyzed again, until you prove that I can trust you." Darcel sneered.

The boy picked up Zane, and threw him over his shoulder. "Hey Zach, if you want to go anywhere with me, or just hang out, ask Lyric." He smiled at the child while he put Zane in his cell.

Zackery nodded and ran to Lyric. She smiled and nodded, calling to darcel, "just get back for lunch"!
She pulled started to make lunch. Washing up before she even started prepping the food. Zackery smoked and ran after darcel.

Ken suddenly screeched to a halt. "You know what, maybe we should head to your mansion first to rest for a bit. Most people back at camp probably don't trust you and I think it would be best to go see them after I recover."

"Okay, sword, sword. Where's the sword?" Akron muttered. He looked around until he saw a hilt reflecting sunlight in the bunker. "There it is." He picked it up and took it back to the new kid. "I take it you were looking for this?"

Ashley had been having trouble picking out a dress. They were all so awesome, and none seemed to suit her. Eventually, though, she had decided on a bright blue dress with crystal beads at the top. She did her best to make sure that her hair and skin was as dust-free as possible. Ashley did a final little check of her hair, re-doing the ponytail so that it was as good as possible and putting a small blue hair clip in front, then walked out to see Dask. "Whatcha think?" She asked him.

Dasken walked out of the portal and nearly fell down. His eyes bulged, his heart pulsed, and his mind raced. His face became extremely red. "Wwwooooowww..... uhhh...uhhh..." he stammered. "You.... you're b-b-beautifffful...."

"Let's play pirates," Zackery cheered and looked up at darcel with large eyes.
Fae let out a scared noise when they stopped suddenly and told him where to go. She was holding my onto his shirt tightly.
Miridia finished making the restaurant. The they would be eating in circular and it looked like there were no walls, just open space, stars, and nebulas. She made portals that led to everything else. She stepped back into the bunker, now wearing a butler outfit as she had a towel on her arm and waited for them.

Ashley smiled. "Thanks! Dresses aren't usually my thing, but you go out of your comfort zone for some people," She said this with positivity and confidence, but she was a little bit concerned about their date. She pushed that thought out of her mind, though. Dask wouldn't explode, he'd been working on controlling his abilities.

Dasken felt nervous about the date. He tried to push it out of his mind, though.
I've been working on controlling my abilities... Dasken though. He took a deep breath, and held out his hand for Ashley to grab.

Ken realized Fae making a scared scream when he suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry, I'm used to running by myself. I'll try be careful from now on." Ken said as he slowly started picking up speed as he ran toward the direction Fae told him.

Borris was close to the bunker, he found it weird that Ken was not there when he arrived. He then saw a couple of people making food. "Hey, you people comrades to friend Ken Da?" He asked telepathically as he slowly walked closer.

Lyric nodded and accepted akrons help, smiling and kissing no his nose with a small laugh, "thank you. This is very helpful".
She then danced around her work area, forming crystal tables to ack as counters.
Fae nodded holding onto him tightly still but relaxing in his arms.
Miridia bowed at the waist and gestured to the portal with her arm.
Lyric heard the bear and looked at it, "yes we are and who are you"?
Zack cheered and pointed forward, "let's go"!

"I not know who this Grace is but friend Ken was calling girl he was holding Fae. They ran before me but not here yet. I be Borris, friend Ken gave me name after saving me from evil science man." Borris explained.

Ashley looked at the portal. She half trusted it and half didn't, but decided that since she had taken them here for clothes that maybe it could be somewhat okay. "Ready?" She asked Dask.