• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Phychic type school

So in this rp scientists has resently found out that phychic pokemon can learn human language, so they built a school just for phychic pokemon, like you, to learn english and other stuff. To join just post this form, along with you added post:

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Any other clothes:

My form:
Name: jasmine
Pokemon: Wynaut
Added type (if any): none
Personality: Loves to play jokes but over all freindly. Will wake tail against floor if angered or annoyed.
Any other clothes: none

Jasmine woke up to the sound of her trainer calling her in the kitchen. Jasmine was excited as she quickly get up and out of the room. "Hey jass" Her trainer, Sara, said as she made a plate of berries for jasmine. "You excited for your new school?" She asked the pokemon who was stuffing her face. Jasmine only stoped for a second to place her response. "Of course" she said although she knew that Sara could not understand her. Jasmine finished her berries soon enough and was atready at the door before sara called her back. "You forgot your bag" She said smiling with Jasmines bag in hand. Jasmine grabed a bag and sent a salute back her way just before leaving her home. Jasmine hurried to school amd stopped in front of the school. excitement was fulling her as she starred at her new school.

Name: Samuel (Sam)
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Added type (if any): fairy
Personality: Hate the fact that his trainer failed to find a Dawn Stone in time for his evolution. Love to have fun and is really kind, but gets really frustrated when someone mistake him for a girl. Which happens a lot!
Any other clothes: has a red bandana on his head

Sam walked into the room were his trainer, Jessie, was preparing his bag for his first day of school. "Hey Sam, here's your bag for your first day of school." Sam grabbed his school bag and walked out of his front door. Jessie stopped Sam to say to him how sorry she was for not finding a Dawn Stone for him, Sam put his hand on Jessie's shoulder to tell her that he forgave her with body language. Sam was actually exited to go to school, his only regret being looking like a woman. After walking for awhile, he arrived at school.

Last edited:
Name: Nova
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Added type (if any): Fairy
Personality: A very calm and collected Pokemon, very strong, caring, fiercely loyal. Smart
Any other clothes: no

Nova's trainer called her down from the room she was sleeping in. Opening her pokeball, she stretched and walked downstairs. Her trainer, Jenna, asked "How did you sleep?" Nova picked up a pen and wrote "I slept well, thank you. I'll be leaving for school today, so see you soon." "Bye!" Jemma yelled out of the door. Gardevoir then set out for the school

Name: Nort
Pokemon: Drowzee
Personality: Slightly depressed, and always tired. He like giving hugs, but nobody but his trainer goes near him.
Any other clothes: none

Nort awoke again. He once again got barely any sleep, his ability insomnia prevented it. He checked the clock again. It was finally time to go to school. His trainer, Ty, was still asleep. Ty kept telling Nort not to use dream eater to wake him, but he did it anyway. "NORT!" Ty yelled, confused and angered. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"
Nort ignored his trainer and grabbed his backpack. He head toward the door, but Ty stopped him. "Don't do that," Ty told him. "Also, you forgot your pen."
Nort got his pen and put it in his backpack. They smiled and Nort left to school.

Last edited:
Name: Kiterian
Pokemon: Meowstic
Added type: none
Personality: relaxed nature, quiet, sarcastic, curious, doesn't pay attention
Any other clothes: wears a white shirt with wavy silver designs

Kiterian woke up early, floating out of the bed. Her trainer started waking up too, so she rehearsed the three human words she knew. "Food...hello...goodbye." She had packed everything yesterday, so she grabbed her bag, grabbed some food, said goodbye to her trainer, and left for school.

Name: Aura
Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: brave , curious, friendly, loyal
Any other clothes: pink bow around her neck

Aura woke up. Once she woke up she went from her room and went downstairs in kitchen where Lucy packed her bag for school and served her favourite food- Pecha Berries with sugar. "There you go, Aura." Lucy put her backpack on her back and gave her bunch of Pecha Berries. Once she was ready, Aura went out of house. Before she go, Aura stopped at the door and turned to Lucy and waved to her. Lucy waved back and smiled. "Happy first day at school!"
Aura went to school.
At the school entrance there was so many Psychic Pokemon. She recognized her friend- Sam who evolved into male Gardevoir.
"Hi, Sam!" Aura waved to male Gardevoir.

Sam heard someone calling him and turned around to find Aura. "Hello there Aura, nice to see you." Sam said as he walked closer to Aura. "We're finally at school. I can't wait to learn human language. But people are sure to mistake for a woman and that's really annoying you know."

Nova teleported into the enterance of the school, and saw another Gardevoir and an Espeon talking. She walked up, and said "Hey. I'm Nova. What's your name? And, if I'm not mistaken, you're a boy." She gestured in the direction of Sam

Name:James
Pokemon: gallade
Added type (if any): fighting
Personality: protective and some what of a social butterfly
Any other clothes:green neaklace
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
James saw a drowzee and walk up to it "hey I'm James what's your name " james asked kindly @That Clefairy

Kiterian watched the other pokemon talking to each other. She started going through her bag, making sure she had everything she needed. She was a little forgetful, so she had to do this often.

Nort made it to school. He was surprised when a Gallade greeted him. "Oh, I'm, uh, Nort." Nort wasn't very social, but was still glad someone asked. "N-nice to meet you James."

"Nice to meet you to nort how has your day been!" James asked enthusiastically he was excited that there was just the regular alakzam and espoen there a whole mix of Pokemon

Jassmine looked around and noticed other phychic-types had started coming in. Some were going inside to get the day started, while others were standing around talking. 'Well oh well' the pokemon though as she headed inside to room 4. Her assined classroom.

Finished with checking her bag, Kiterian went over the schedule again. First room...a number with lines, looking somewhat like a treehouse. She levitated herself and her bag, and floated toward Room 4.

name:felix
species:alakazam
addedtype(if any):none
personality:friendly and social
any other clothes:none

When Felix entered the building,he notices 2 Garddevoir and an espeon.He walked overand said,"Hi!Nice to meet you.Im Felix."

Sam was surprised by all the Pokemon that cam to greet him. "Yes hello, I'm Sam. Classes are going to start lets get to class." He said as he looked at his schedule sheet. "Room 4" He said to himself.

Jassmine looked up to see the flotting meowstic. "Hi!" She said to greet the pokemon. Her bag and stuff already claimed a seat by the window. Her tail was held up as she met the pokemon.

James headed to room 4 to wait for class to start there he found a wynut talking to a moewstic and a alakazm he walk over to the alakazam "hi" James waved "I'm James who are you" he asked

"Same!"James exclaimed "hey why not be friends our selfs" Steven asked "you would be my first friend ever" James whispered the last part because he did want people to think he was the loser he really is

Kiterian nodded, and shook hands with Jassmine. "I'm Kiterian. Nice to meet you too. Well, I guess I'll see you later. Goodbye for now." She floated toward the back of the classroom, sitting in a quiet corner.

Last edited:
"We could meet near the entrance if that's okay with you,"said Felix."Mabye we could meet at the park someday to chat."Felix was surprised that he already made a new friend on his first day of school,which had never happened before.

Nort walked in, late. A smudge on his paper made four look like three, so he had to get help from a administrator. Now that he was back on track, he sat down in the only empty seat left, at the back of room 4. He looked around. James was in the room, along with a Gardevoir, a Wynaut, a Meowstic, and a Alakazam. He tried to say hello to everyone, but made a snorting noise instead. Embarrassed, he decided to keep shut and wait.

"Uh... Hello, Felix," James seemed to know this Alakazam really well. Maybe they could all be friends. Nort was glad he had met James. Maybe he would actually enjoy this school. Nort got his stuff out and got to work. He only knew how to say, "Drowzee," so he had a lot to work on.

James while liking school he wasn't very good at it he could get out the word jack but that was it he wondered how is friends where doing "ppsst Felix how do you say James in English"

"I don't know,"whispered Felix."ive barely learned anything so far."Felix didn't think learning English would be very hard until he started shool.He realized learning a new language was extremely hard.