• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Phychic type school

Hello!
Name: Korew
Pokemon: Meowstic
Added type (if any): None
Personality: Heartbreaker, charming but never stays with one Pokemon long. A born troublemaker, loves playing pranks on pokemon.
Any other clothes: No
Korew hissed at Jon for waking him up but soon praised him because he had slept too long. Jon threw a couple biscuits at him and gave him a warning. Korew caught them with his Psycic power and put them in a bubble, the bubble floated around after him. Jon threw his Wishiwashi out and it splashed Korew with water, then a Rotom Fan to dry him off. "You're welcome!" Jon bellowed as Korew left the house, slamming the door. Korew sighed and teleported to the school grounds, he raced inside, his heart pumping furiously with passion and excitement. It ended soon though as he had no idea where to go or even where the reception was. He decided to wait and holler occasionally so someone would help him.

Nova marveled at the amount of Pokemon in the school. Walking into a nearby hallway, her heart suddenly stopped. Standing nearby was a meowstic, but there was something about him... Nova went up to Korew. "Hi. I'm Nova," she said, blushing

"Huh?" Oh. Um firstly I have NO idea what I'm doing or where I'm going. Secondly, hi Nova, I'm Korew." Korew explained as a blush appeared on his face, he felt worried. Then he realised he had a crush on Nova. "Uh, well. Hm. Uh. Does anyone know where I'm supposed to be going?!" He said quickly

"It's down here. Just through this door." Um... What's happening to me? Why is my face hot? And what's up with Korew?

(Note: I will be the one controling the teachers, so we have no cunfution.)

Jassmine took her seat just as the bell rung. Luckly it was just a warning bell, so it just tells the students to get to class and that class starts in five minutes. She took out a notebook to write notes in just as the teacher walked into room 4. The teacher was a Gothitelle as he headed up to the bord. Her began writing on it for the begining of class. Jassmine could tell what the pokemon was writing, since the pokemon was covering it.

Nova suddenly realised where they were as the bell rang. "Oohhh, Giratina, we're in the wrong room! It's room four, and that was the warning bell. Let's go!" She teleported into room four and sat down, waiting for class to start.

"Oh my Arceus I can't belive that ....I'm late!!" Aura rushed into room four like crazy. "Sorry, I went into wrong room and I...." Aura shuted when she realized that there is no teacher in room.
"Oh...hello then...." Aura went to her seat next to Nova.

Kiterian watched the late pokemon rushing in with a smirk. It was far more interesting to watch them than take notes, but she didn't feel like getting in trouble yet. She looked back at the board, writing more things down.

(It would be great if we had a Discussion thread too)

Sam was taking notes when the second bell rang. He is pleased at how no one called him a girl just yet. Beside his friend Aura, the only other Pokemon that adressed him somehow knew he was a male. "This school year is going of with a good start." He said to himself.

James just sat there waiting for the teacher To finish writing on the board he was pondering what was up with korew he seem preoccupied with something other then work

Aura pulled out her sketchbook and opened first page. Her eyes started to shine and from her backpack one pencil arrived. When she dropped pencil on her desk, her eyes stopped to shine. She took pencil.
Aura waved with her tail and close one eye. "From what part should I start?" Aura asked herself. She was thinking a couple seconds and then she started to draw pair of wings.

Nova pulled out her own book, and started to sketch absent-mindedly. After about 10 minutes, she realised she'd drawn a very accurate protrait of Korew. She blushed and closed it, hoping nobody spotted

James had seen what nova had draw but that was to be kept to him self he had finished writing what the teacher had written and went on to drawing a bit to he was not good at drawing but he liked it

Aura looked around the class. She saw that there is no teacher in room.
"Hey Nova do you now where is teacher or when will he or she arrive?" Aura asked and continued to draw.
When she finished wings she drew fluffy tail between wings. "I can't believe that I'm drawing this." Aura said to herself.

"Oh okay then...." Aura said even she didn't raise her head from her drawing which is almost done.
Aura finished her drawing and raised her head and looked at the Nova, "Hey I saw you drew something, didn't you?" Aura asked

Kiterian rolled her eyes at the embarrassed Gardevoir, and kept writing her observations, analyzing the other pokemon in the room. A lot of them had noticed the Gardevoir drawing, although she could sense embarrassment from her.

Nort finished his notes. He was sleepy, so he attempted to take a nap. He was oblivious to the drama around him and soon fell into a silent sleep. He hoped someone would wake him when the bell rang.

James turned to nort noticing he was asleep he let him be and went on about his work leaving what nova had said behind as he kept drawing he had finished drawing a open ocean but still didn't like it yet it looked butiful

"An Eevee with wings? Do you believe there's a flying type Eevee in a different reigon? Nova then noticed a Drowsee which, true to his name, had fallen asleep whilst looking at his notes. She launched a future sight attack at him, which would hit around the time the be should ring.

James had noticed the future sight attack fly towards nort he shot an icey stare at nova really wanting to shout at her but he held it back for an unknown reason after pondering for a minute or two he relised he had a crush on her not knowing why he just sat the with a smile on his face

Kiterian facepalmed, and wrote Nova, Korew, and James into her notebook, underlining their names in red, also noting Aura's capabilities with drawing.

Nova shot a glare at Kiterian, and used Psychic on the book, neatly tearing out the page she'd been using to make notes on her, and brought it into her hand.

"An Eevee with wings? Do you believe there's a flying type Eevee in a different reigon? Nova then noticed a Drowsee which, true to his name, had fallen asleep whilst looking at his notes. She launched a future sight attack at him, which would hit around the time the be should ring.

"Oh no, it's not Flying type Eevee, it's angel Eevee. It's my brother. My younger brother Ross. He is now angel Eevee." Aura smiled and tried not to cry.

Korew, frowned as he saw what Nova had drawn. It was quick but he saw it. It was him. He was really creeped out. "Weirdo..." he said to himself

He died??? Is that what she means? Just then, the Gallade walked over. "Yeah, sure. It was the Meowstic making notes on me. Not sure what the names mean though." Man, I have to do so much lying

"Give it back!" Kiterian growled, shooting over to the paper. She grabbed it and tried pulling it away from Nova, displeased with the pokemon trying to read her studies.