• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open POKECHARMS BADFIC CONTEST 2019 - A SONG OF FAIL AND SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Judgment of your works comes this Sunday.

Those who have yet to post their works, you have two days to do so.

Those who have already posted their works, do not forget that you are allowed to edit your works between now and Sunday. Make any tweaks you wish, they could be the difference between victory and defeat for you.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Okay, here gos:
tas a newt dai tin da word of o. evathin tent gweat, sid form da eval ward lavedraw<3<3:):) two tok de word dan tole a traw.
thogh a perswon taved de dai buy toking de word bak!
~DE DEN~

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
-----Memes of Thrones, Battle Royale Hunger Games Lookalike Thing-----
Only ending cause I didn't had time for whole fricking story

End was near. Game was almost finished. Only 6 contestants were left. Uganda Knuckles. Somebody toucha my spaghet. Thanos. Ricardo Milos. Troll Face. And Big Chungus. It all came down to this last battle. They all wanted to win. They all wanted to be best meme of all time. But only one could become best meme of all time.
They started firing at each other with every single weapon they had. First one to go down was Somebody toucha my spaghet. He was hit by one of the carrots Big Chungus threw. Next one was Troll Face. He committed toaster bath cause he was bored. Next one was Big Chungus. He accidentally hit Alt+F4. There were only three of them left,when Thanos showed his ass and got Thiccest Booty Award. Then he snapped his fingers and Ricardo was gone. Now it was a 1v1. Uganda Knuckles, one of the most annoying things in the universe and Thanos, mad titan, thiccest man in the universe. They ran in final clash and then boom, giant explosion. After smoke disappeared, we could see both contestants down on the ground and on top of them was standing...

Pay 10$ to hear the ending.
(Sponsored by EA)

Ok, I'm going to throw a box of wasps at EA... Ten of them... that should be sufficient enough payment... It will hurt more than benefit...
*Throws ten wooden boxes full of wasps at EA* I want the end of the story now

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
You successfully paid ending of Memes of Thrones, Battle Royale Hunger Games Lookalike Thing. Now you have to pay 5$ to save the game before continuing.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Your fics have been graded, and judgment for your sins is now upon you.

Your scores reflect the sheer awfulness and fail you have managed to call upon to write your fics. If I liked reading your work, your score will suffer for it.

Teapot

Fail.png

Fail Points: Let the Battle Begin/100

PlayfulFox47

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Fail Points: 73/100

Hungry Badass

giphy.gif

Fail Points: 63/100

BurbleBurble

Genocide.png

Fail Points: 91/100

Steel Snek

source.gif

Fail Points: 89/100

EeviumZ

giphy.gif

Fail Points: 82/100

Dwayna Dragonfire

latest

Fail Points: 77/100

Mystic Zander

MetallicRapidGreatargus-small.gif

Fail Points: 39/100

Altari_owl

original.gif

Fail Points: 78/100

Generation Sect

Daenerys-Targaryen-subverts-expectations-in-Game-of-Thrones-Season-8-Episode-5-22The-Bells22_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqggk9z-3vIbfF00QbP6-LUGYfWJliOcJaUIxdQhdRyww.jpg

Fail Points: 95/100

Philucifer

NeighboringFemaleFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Fail Points: Phil/100

Umbreon06

giphy.gif

Fail Points: 42/100

PrincessPika

SKKrTaq.png

Fail Points: 68/100

MihajloJedi

53a10e083e82fa927aed02530f8e86ce1db16a27_00.gif

Fail Points: 70/100

And thus, the results are as follows:

3rd place goes to Steel_Snek with 89 Fail Points

2nd place goes to BurbleBurble with 91 Fail Points

1st place goes to our Badfic Contest 2019 Champion 2019, Generation Sect with 95 Fail Points

Congratulations to our winner for their... frankly dreadful performance, well done to everyone who took part and brought the very worst they could throw down. Same time next year for our next contest of fail, and thank you all for taking part.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
It's because you were sandwiched between a pair of giant pigeons and Rock "The Dwayne" Johnson.

However, I will now bestow upon you your grading.

d11.png

Fail Points: 84/100

omg guys...i started the thanos meme IN THE LAST THRED...and the epec saga of ohemioa nd bogemio last year...

I was so close to non greatness. Obviously I needed a few more paragraphs of mangled lore and setup for stupid plot twists, but I'll settle for second for now. Tune in next year for more garbled messes of Fanfiction from my maw. I'm getting close to that top spot.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Oh
my
gosh

I just thought of the winning post
you wanna see it?
here you go

a

Status
Not open for further replies.