• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeHigh (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Catalina saw Kathren and Makura behind her and decided to come as well to chat about the project. “Hello, you must be Kathren. I’m Catalina, and this is my Meowstic, Astrid,” She greeted, textbook in hand, as Astrid stopped levitating over Cat’s head and went to greet the other Pokémon. “Meowstic!” It greeted in a friendly tone.
“Anyways, we should talk about our project later today just to plan everything out and maybe even start it,” Catalina suggested, crossing her arms.

"Yo Cat. I think about you're right about talking about the project. But I think one of our partners are trying to avoid us without us knowing." Makura looked back at Kathren sneaking off without them knowing. "She must be really shy. Hmm."

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Catalina looked back at Kathren sneaking away while Makura was turned around. “Right, but how can someone be so shy and have good grades like Mr. Jackson said? There are a butt load of school projects in our highschool,” Catalina wondered before calling out to Kathren. “Kathy! Make sure to meet Makura and I at the park. See you!”

Catalina looked at her schedule when the crowd of students thinned away. ‘Pokemon Coordinating class with Ms. Gray?’ Catalina looked ahead and saw a classroom that was labeled “Coordinating” and had the name Ms. Gray carved onto a sign that hang on the door. Catalina headed that way.

Kathren winced as she heard them call after her. Why did they have group projects this year? Last year she could do her work mostly alone. Her Espeon followed her to her next class. Pokemon Care was her next class. She mostly chose classes that didn't have any battling, mostly because she hated battling with a passion. It was against her philosophy. At least there was a way to never have to battle at this school. She researched every class before choosing it. She found the classroom, number thirteen, and entered.

"I'll see you later Cat!" He waved to Cat and went into his bag to check his schedule to see what class he has next. "I got battle class next? Oh well. Let's go Eon." Eon hopped back onto Makura's shoulder. "Maybe you can meet Kathren's Espeon after school."

As Hyun and her Eevee entered the hallway, she scanned her schedule for her next class. Pokémon Coordinating Class was listed with an instructor by the name of Mrs. Grey. Hyun made her way through the hallways, picking up her pace as the crowds of students thinned out. Finally, she reached a door nearly labeled “Coordinating”. As she pushed open the door, Hyun wondered if this teacher would be as strict as Ms. Morrow had been. At this point, she wasn’t sure what to expect.

Makura picked up his bag and left his first class heading over to Ms. Morrow's battle class. "So far, so good. Let's just hope this will be interesting." At that point of time, he arrived at Ms. Morrow's battle class, hoping this teacher will be just as nice as Mr. Jackson.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
(makura is screwed. also, it’s ms. gray, she isn’t married so it wouldn’t be mrs. grey)

When Catalina entered the room, she was happily greeted by a young blonde lady who had pale skin. “Hello! I’m Ms. Grey. Welcome to Coordinating 101!” She seemed cheerful, not laid back, like the teacher who makes you excited to learn. Catalina took a seat and pulled out her textbook.

Ms. Grey’s cheerful greeting was a breath of fresh air in comparison to Ms. Morrow’s scowl and stiff “good morning”. Hyun smiled and nodded politely at her new teacher, and took a seat with Akira curling up at her feet. She out her textbook, notebook and pen, ready to absorb everything she could about coordination. It something she had only really seen on television, but she still considered it interesting.

Makura arrived at battle class, at first glance he found his teacher. "Wow, I did not see this coming. I am in for a huge treat." Eon looked just a little shocked after taking glance at his teacher. He jumped straight into Makura's bag with fear.

With Ms. Morrow glaring at him, he jumped. "U-Umm, good morning, ma'am." He rushed over to a seat in the center of the classroom, so that way he won't have too close or far from the teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melody~Chan

Previously XxPika~ChanxX
Kai walked into battle class and saw a few familiar and unfamiliar faces, the teacher glared at Kai and through gritted teeth said "You're late, take a seat."
"Sorry ma'am," Kai apologised
"Wow," Kai thought as she sat down, not really caring who next to, "Ms. Morrow sure has a bad temper, doesn't she?"
She focused on class and had a note book, ready to take notes. They were learning about move pools and which move pool suit which pokemon.
She took lots of notes throughout the class. Not once did she look next to her to see who was there.

Makura saw the girl that walked into the classroom and sat down. "She seems nice and ready to go." He slowly reached in his bag for his notebook and forgot about Eon was in there. "Oh I forgot you were in there bud. Would you mind getting that notebook in there please?" Eon rummaged through Makura's bag and gave him his notebook. "Thanks, just rest there until this class is over."

New kiddo!
Character Bio
Full Name: Leon Alvarez
Nickname: His close friends gave him quite immature nicknames, such as loony or turd.
Personality: Leon is a funny, entertaining kid who is really not into studying or learning, which gives him the average grade of a B. He’s smart, but doesn’t care. Always able to crack a joke, Leon is mischievous and always behind pranks in class.
Appearance: Leon is a tall, thin boy with messy blond hair and surprisingly tanned skin, with emerald green eyes. He wears a simple blue tank top with black shorts and occasionally his glasses, which he doesn’t wear that often.
Likes: Jokes, mischief, pranks, training, battles, friends, and sleeping in class.
Dislikes: Party poopers, studying, school, and anything upon those lines.
Things Leon likes to do: Leon likes to joke around and pull a prank on someone, and one of his hobbies are prank calling people. Leon also likes to battle with his Pokemon to train them and learn along with them.
Pokémon he has: Flygon (Shiny, Male, Mystic), Hakamo-o (Male, Scales), Oricorio (Baile, Female, Opera), Froslass (Female, Misty), Sylveon (Male, Pixie)
(Some of this is optional like nickname, likes to do etc)

That day, Leon had decided to skip school and battle train with his brother who had recently graduated his school. They were doing their training in a field near their home , Leon’s Hakamo-o and his brother, Alex’s Kommo-o. “Alright Draco, use Sky Uppercut!” Alex called, and Draco used his fist to bring Scales up by his stomach.
“Scales, attack back with Dragon Tail!” Scales had recovered from the uppercut and performed a front-flip, slamming his powered tail into Draco’s head.
“Draco, use Clanging Scales!” Alex called, and the Kommo-o caused major damage to Scales with his loud scales.
“Scales, Iron Tail!” Scales switched his tail into an iron tail like a switch, lashing it at the Kommo-o who dodged.
“Finish it with Hyper Beam!” Alex called out, and the Kommo-o fainted the Hakamo-o with a beam of energy. Returning Draco, Alex smirked at his brother and walked home.
“I guess we need to train more, right Scales?” Leon asked his Pokemon, who smiled. Returning Draco, Leon went to the nearest Pokemon center to heal up Scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.