• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What should we do with the current battle

• Total voters
I have an idea on how to get my characters involved, but I've been pretty busy as of late between moving and schoolwork. I may see if I can find some time soon to write something. Any scenes/characters in particular I should join when I do?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I have an idea on how to get my characters involved, but I've been pretty busy as of late between moving and schoolwork. I may see if I can find some time soon to write something. Any scenes/characters in particular I should join when I do?
The only thing going on right now is the fight in the town center. You can join/help whoever

It took me staying up until 4 in the morning, but I got my most important project out of the way. In other words, I suddenly have a lot more free time on my hands. In other words, I think I can start roleplaying again without being preoccupied by loads of schoolwork.

Just a small problem: I have no idea where to start. As it's written right now, Lawrence and Agnes are still at the cafe, so I have no idea how they should reenter the scene, who they should interact with, etc. So far, my only ideas involve flipping a coin to determine if someone gets captured, and/or a coin to determine who gets captured, and somehow getting to a point where Lawrence slaps a grunt. That's about where my thought process ends. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can reenter my characters and with whom?

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well, best of a time to say it now - I'll be dropping this RP. I've just kind of lost interest over time. Also, iirc, I'm still stuck in that interaction so either way I couldn't post even if I was still interested. Do with my character as you will.