• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What should we do with the current battle

• Total voters

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Another character! If that's okay.

Name: Florent Aison

Home town/region: Floaroma Town/Sinnoh.

Pokehuman Species: Leafeon.

Appearance (Human): Florent has medium-long curly brown hair and hazel eyes. He is around 5'6" (167 cm). He wears a blue overall over a short light brown shirt and blue jeans. Florent also wears a big straw hat with a golden feather attached to it and brown shoes. He carries a small brown side bag with berries from his garden and other items.

Apppearance (Pokehuman): While Florent's height did not change, his skin color became tan and his palms became dark brown. His eyes turned brown as well.
A few small green sprouts began growing all over his legs, arms and back. A big sprout grew on his chest and an even bigger one on his Forehead.
Florent's normal ears were replaced with big leafeon's ears and he got a leafeon tail too. His cells became more similar to those of plants than to those of humans.

Personality: Florent is very friendly, cheerful and carefree, he is always trying to look at things in a positive way.
Florent is optimic, relaxed and chill as well, he is a hardworker that loves gardening and flowers. Though he do like to take breaks or even naps from time to time, even more often since he became a part leafeon.
He is loyal to his friends and family and will try to help them as much as he can, even too much sometimes.

Moves(1-3):
-Razor Leaf
-Helping Hand
-swift

Pokemon (0-2):

Species: Comfey

Ability: Triage

Name: Leyhana

Moves(1-4):
-Draining Kiss
-Flower Shield
-Magical Leaf
-Floral Healing

Other: She is like a childhood friend for Florent.

Species: Hoppip

Ability: Chlorophyll

Name: Hopcheer

Moves(1-4):
-Splash
-Cotton Guard (egg move)
-Absorb

Other: Recently hatched and it cannot speak properly yet. It is also smaller than an average hoppip. Hopcheer's egg was given to Florent a few days before he turned into a pokehuman.

Backstory:
Florent was always interested in gardening and flowers since youth, as he lived in a town full of flowers and was always amazed by how beautiful it was. He would spent most of his time helping out his parents at their flower shop, learning about plants and gardening on the way too. Florent dreamt that one day he would have a huge garden of his own that would be beautiful just like his hometown, Floaroma.

When Florent was 8 years old he got a Comfey as a present and they immediately became friends and partners. Understanding that Leihana is originally from the alola region, Florent wanted to make his dream garden there.
He finally moved to alola around 5 years later, ready to create his huge garden.

To Florent disappointment though, he didn't even have close to enough money to get a big area for gardening, let alone a huge area. He did managed to get a small area using almost all the money he saved up when he worked at his parents' flower shop, for Florent that area was perfect as a beginning.

While Florent wanted to grow flowers he decided that it would be better to grow up berries and sell them so he could get a bigger area for his future garden.

One day after one of the naps that he took, which felt way longer than usual, Florent suddenly realized that he turned into a pokehuman. While Florent had no idea how that happened, he did suspect that it might be because of the water he drank, that looked and tasted slightly weird.
Since Florent became a part leafeon, his sales went down as rumors quickly spread that "his berries are infected with the disease and it will turn you into a pokehuman" since he is a pokehuman himself.
It never stopped him from continuing to try though as he knew that everything will be okay at the end.
While his sales weren't the best he seemed to get further and further from getting a bigger gardening area, he still liked being a part leafeon. Thanks to the new form he could understand plants better and how to grow them up in the best way, as he became a part plant himself.

Other:
-Some moves will make the sprouts on Florent's body glow, mostly when it's energy related moves.
-Because of the new Leafeon form, Florent can perform photosynthesis and get energy from the sun, therefore he can survive weeks if not months without eating. He can also pruduce clean air.
-Do not give him nunchucks! I repeat, do not!
-Yeah, he is basically a living plant now...

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Another character! If that's okay.

Name: Florent Aison

Home town/region: Floaroma Town/Sinnoh.

Pokehuman Species: Leafeon.

Appearance (Human): Florent has medium-long curly brown hair and hazel eyes. He is around 5'6" (167 cm). He wears a blue overall over a short light brown shirt and blue jeans. Florent also wears a big straw hat with a golden feather attached to it and brown shoes. He carries a small brown side bag with berries from his garden and other items.

Apppearance (Pokehuman): While Florent's height did not change, his skin color became tan and his palms became dark brown. His eyes turned brown as well.
A few small green sprouts began growing all over his legs, arms and back. A big sprout grew on his chest and an even bigger one on his Forehead.
Florent's normal ears were replaced with big leafeon's ears and he got a leafeon tail too. His cells became more similar to those of plants than to those of humans.

Personality: Florent is very friendly, cheerful and carefree, he is always trying to look at things in a positive way.
Florent is optimic, relaxed and chill as well, he is a hardworker that loves gardening and flowers. Though he do like to take breaks or even naps from time to time, even more often since he became a part leafeon.
He is loyal to his friends and family and will try to help them as much as he can, even too much sometimes.

Moves(1-3):
-Razor Leaf
-Helping Hand
-swift

Pokemon (0-2):

Species: Comfey

Ability: Triage

Name: Leyhana

Moves(1-4):
-Draining Kiss
-Flower Shield
-Magical Leaf
-Floral Healing

Other: She is like a childhood friend for Florent.

Species: Hoppip

Ability: Chlorophyll

Name: Hopcheer

Moves(1-4):
-Splash
-Cotton Guard (egg move)
-Absorb

Other: Recently hatched and it cannot speak properly yet. It is also smaller than an average hoppip. Hopcheer's egg was given to Florent a few days before he turned into a pokehuman.

Backstory:
Florent was always interested in gardening and flowers since youth, as he lived in a town full of flowers and was always amazed by how beautiful it was. He would spent most of his time helping out his parents at their flower shop, learning about plants and gardening on the way too. Florent dreamt that one day he would have a huge garden of his own that would be beautiful just like his hometown, Floaroma.

When Florent was 8 years old he got a Comfey as a present and they immediately became friends and partners. Understanding that Leihana is originally from the alola region, Florent wanted to make his dream garden there.
He finally moved to alola around 5 years later, ready to create his huge garden.

To Florent disappointment though, he didn't even have close to enough money to get a big area for gardening, let alone a huge area. He did managed to get a small area using almost all the money he saved up when he worked at his parents' flower shop, for Florent that area was perfect as a beginning.

While Florent wanted to grow flowers he decided that it would be better to grow up berries and sell them so he could get a bigger area for his future garden.

One day after one of the naps that he took, which felt way longer than usual, Florent suddenly realized that he turned into a pokehuman. While Florent had no idea how that happened, he did suspect that it might be because of the water he drank, that looked and tasted slightly weird.
Since Florent became a part leafeon, his sales went down as rumors quickly spread that "his berries are infected with the disease and it will turn you into a pokehuman" since he is a pokehuman himself.
It never stopped him from continuing to try though as he knew that everything will be okay at the end.
While his sales weren't the best he seemed to get further and further from getting a bigger gardening area, he still liked being a part leafeon. Thanks to the new form he could understand plants better and how to grow them up in the best way, as he became a part plant himself.

Other:
-Some moves will make the sprouts on Florent's body glow, mostly when it's energy related moves.
-Because of the new Leafeon form, Florent can perform photosynthesis and get energy from the sun, therefore he can survive weeks if not months without eating. He can also pruduce clean air.
-Do not give him nunchucks! I repeat, do not!
-Yeah, he is basically a living plant now...
A second character is fine, and accepted!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Oh hey! I remembered this roleplay the other day talking with some friends, so you I was pretty surprised when I decided to log on to Pokecharms right after and saw this. I hope I'm not too late!

I have a character idea that I think could be pretty cool, so I'll try to make an actual character out of it soon. Or I may just mix it with my Weremon character, I dunno.
What were you saying about it?
(Also, you are not to late)

Are human characters acceptable for this one? I may bring back Lawrence and Agnes for this one, but I don't wanna mess up anything you had planned. Or create something awkward if I just go ahead and post a human bio.

Also, isn't this technically the fifth one? There was the original, a reboot, one set in the future, one where they were captured, and now this one.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Alright so just to let you @The Dark Fairy know in advance. I did edit my bio sheet a little bit.
Marked with Edit 1 and Edit 2
I only see one edit, are you sure you marked both?
Are human characters acceptable for this one? I may bring back Lawrence and Agnes for this one, but I don't wanna mess up anything you had planned. Or create something awkward if I just go ahead and post a human bio.

Also, isn't this technically the fifth one? There was the original, a reboot, one set in the future, one where they were captured, and now this one.
Thats something I have been heavily been thinking about it, and I think I'm going to say human characters might not be accepted, even if it is legal for reasons of plot or not reasonably fitting in with the group.
Basically, if you make a human, be ready for me to reject it for a BS, or no spoken reason. Sorry, I want to keep this a bit more strict to try and keep this one alive.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I only see one edit, are you sure you marked both?

Thats something I have been heavily been thinking about it, and I think I'm going to say human characters might not be accepted, even if it is legal for reasons of plot or not reasonably fitting in with the group.
Basically, if you make a human, be ready for me to reject it for a BS, or no spoken reason. Sorry, I want to keep this a bit more strict to try and keep this one alive.
Oh! You may need to click Lancelot’s tag in the bio

I can understand that. Hopefully this roleplay can last a bit longer than the rest.

I'm likely not going to make a human just to make one this time. I'm probably gonna go for a similar dynamic to when I used Lawrence and Agnes in Weremon, where Lawrence is attempting to keep being part-Zorua a secret from her through an illusion of how he once looked. Of course, she grows suspicious, and it goes from there. Alternatively, I could have Agnes be a much more minor character, have her be a Pokehuman too, or just figure out some other character I could use.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I can understand that. Hopefully this roleplay can last a bit longer than the rest.

I'm likely not going to make a human just to make one this time. I'm probably gonna go for a similar dynamic to when I used Lawrence and Agnes in Weremon, where Lawrence is attempting to keep being part-Zorua a secret from her through an illusion of how he once looked. Of course, she grows suspicious, and it goes from there. Alternatively, I could have Agnes be a much more minor character, have her be a Pokehuman too, or just figure out some other character I could use.
The Pokehumans have not really been around long enough for them to have perfected illusion like that.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I wasn’t going to say this until it came up, but since pokeballs came up in @Draco Nightshade ’s post, I’m going to say that Pokehumans can be caught in Pokeballs, it’s next to impossible with your average pokeball, but it’s technically possible.
Just to get this out of the way, this is how Pokeballs are to Pokehumans:
Pokeball: Pathetic, they would have to be willing.
Great ball: Rather easy to escape, you would have to sustain major damage to be even a bit at risk
Ultra Ball: Annoying, you would have to be worn down quite a bit before being at risk.
Master ball: Sorry mate, you’re still caught 100%

Last edited:
thank you so much!! i hope this character is ok :)

Name: Penelope Poppyfrost. Introduces herself as 'Pen'.
Home town/region: Alola, originally hails from Malie City but she fled from them at 15 to live in Po Town.
Pokehuman Species: Murkrow
Appearance (Human): Always simple in looks, Penelope aims to blend in, never to stand out. Her eyes are a pool of dark ocean blue, often narrowed in some display of suspicion, and her wavy hair was pitch-black and came to just below her shoulders. A soft-looking face counteracts the edgier aspects of herself that she pushes out so diligently- with furrowed brow and frowning lips, her natural mild prettiness is completely quashed. She is fairly pale for an Alolan, and despite her Alolan birth it is clear that her parents hail from Unova. She wears ripped black jeans and a dark spaghetti strap top, with simple trainers. Stashed in her pocket is a chain attached to a Team Skull pendant, hidden from the world.
Apppearance (Pokehuman): After her transformation, Penelope wears a long black coat with a red interior despite the heat to hide the ebony plumage that has sprung up on her arms, making them almost look like wings. Feathers frame her eyes, still blue but with red scleras, sprout from her eyebrows- though they are thinner and smaller upon her face. Her nails have darkened and grown longer, and her hair has become a disobedient mess, growing longer and sticking in all directions.
Personality: Having grown up a fairly troubled child, Penelope has lacking morals. She does what she has to in order to survive, and then some- stealing food to live has given her an affinity for it, and often she steals just for the thrill. She liked stealing before her transformation, but since becoming a Pokehuman has found that she suffers from intense urges to take 'shinies'. Surrounded by bad influences and no-one to tell her otherwise, the girl sometimes does not understand that being 'tough' can sometimes just be mean. Penelope is very smart and sly, a good liar who can weasel her way out of a bad situation, and moves extremely quietly with feather-light steps. People who she considers 'goody-two-shoes' tend to annoy her, though she wishes they didn't- having fled from Po Town when her transformation began, she has lived on the streets ever since, and is working on trying to better herself. This can end up with her looking a bit awkward, though.
Moves(1-3):
GUST: A flurry of feathers whips up a strong wind to cause damage. She's still working this one out.
ASTONISH: A screech of birdlike quality can cause an opponent to wince in shock.
WING ATTACK: Razorlike nails and feathers strike swiftly. This one's hard to pull off.
Ability:
SUPER LUCK: Being tough pays off, and sometimes Penelope can hit very hard.
Pokemon (0-2):
Species: Snivy
Ability: Overgrow
Name: Apples
Moves(1-4):
Vine Whip
Leer
Leaf Tornado
Growth
Backstory: With neglectful parents who she did not get along with, Penelope lived a fairly miserable life up until she was 15. Left generally unattended, she often wandered out alone- but stunted social skills left her with little friends, so she often resorted to entertaining herself. Mean activities such as throwing rocks at bike riders or scaring younger children tended to amuse her, though soon she migrated to regular shoplifting. Her parents hailed from Unova, her father owning a Stoutland and her mother owning a Serperior. The Stoutland and Serperior got along well, and eventually an egg was discovered. Enraged that her parents would not give her the egg, Penelope simply stole it and fled from home, intending to live in Po Town, for through her exploits she had come to know a few Team Skull grunts herself. Still, she was inexperienced, and though happier with her freedom to do whatever she wanted, she made very few friends, being known as a general terrible nuisance who indulged in tormenting others. After her transformation, Penelope again fled, this time from Po Town to live on the streets. Living in alleyways with her Snivy, Apples, who hatched during her stay in Po Town, Penelope stole food and other shiny trinkets from shops and passing people in order to stifle her urge for pretty things and keep herself alive.
Other: nunchucks >:)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
thank you so much!! i hope this character is ok :)

Name: Penelope Poppyfrost. Introduces herself as 'Pen'.
Home town/region: Alola, originally hails from Malie City but she fled from them at 15 to live in Po Town.
Pokehuman Species: Murkrow
Appearance (Human): Always simple in looks, Penelope aims to blend in, never to stand out. Her eyes are a pool of dark ocean blue, often narrowed in some display of suspicion, and her wavy hair was pitch-black and came to just below her shoulders. A soft-looking face counteracts the edgier aspects of herself that she pushes out so diligently- with furrowed brow and frowning lips, her natural mild prettiness is completely quashed. She is fairly pale for an Alolan, and despite her Alolan birth it is clear that her parents hail from Unova. She wears ripped black jeans and a dark spaghetti strap top, with simple trainers. Stashed in her pocket is a chain attached to a Team Skull pendant, hidden from the world.
Apppearance (Pokehuman): After her transformation, Penelope wears a long black coat with a red interior despite the heat to hide the ebony plumage that has sprung up on her arms, making them almost look like wings. Feathers frame her eyes, still blue but with red scleras, sprout from her eyebrows- though they are thinner and smaller upon her face. Her nails have darkened and grown longer, and her hair has become a disobedient mess, growing longer and sticking in all directions.
Personality: Having grown up a fairly troubled child, Penelope has lacking morals. She does what she has to in order to survive, and then some- stealing food to live has given her an affinity for it, and often she steals just for the thrill. She liked stealing before her transformation, but since becoming a Pokehuman has found that she suffers from intense urges to take 'shinies'. Surrounded by bad influences and no-one to tell her otherwise, the girl sometimes does not understand that being 'tough' can sometimes just be mean. Penelope is very smart and sly, a good liar who can weasel her way out of a bad situation, and moves extremely quietly with feather-light steps. People who she considers 'goody-two-shoes' tend to annoy her, though she wishes they didn't- having fled from Po Town when her transformation began, she has lived on the streets ever since, and is working on trying to better herself. This can end up with her looking a bit awkward, though.
Moves(1-3):
GUST: A flurry of feathers whips up a strong wind to cause damage. She's still working this one out.
ASTONISH: A screech of birdlike quality can cause an opponent to wince in shock.
WING ATTACK: Razorlike nails and feathers strike swiftly. This one's hard to pull off.
Ability:
SUPER LUCK: Being tough pays off, and sometimes Penelope can hit very hard.
Pokemon (0-2):
Species: Snivy
Ability: Overgrow
Name: Apples
Moves(1-4):
Vine Whip
Leer
Leaf Tornado
Growth
Backstory: With neglectful parents who she did not get along with, Penelope lived a fairly miserable life up until she was 15. Left generally unattended, she often wandered out alone- but stunted social skills left her with little friends, so she often resorted to entertaining herself. Mean activities such as throwing rocks at bike riders or scaring younger children tended to amuse her, though soon she migrated to regular shoplifting. Her parents hailed from Unova, her father owning a Stoutland and her mother owning a Serperior. The Stoutland and Serperior got along well, and eventually an egg was discovered. Enraged that her parents would not give her the egg, Penelope simply stole it and fled from home, intending to live in Po Town, for through her exploits she had come to know a few Team Skull grunts herself. Still, she was inexperienced, and though happier with her freedom to do whatever she wanted, she made very few friends, being known as a general terrible nuisance who indulged in tormenting others. After her transformation, Penelope again fled, this time from Po Town to live on the streets. Living in alleyways with her Snivy, Apples, who hatched during her stay in Po Town, Penelope stole food and other shiny trinkets from shops and passing people in order to stifle her urge for pretty things and keep herself alive.
Other: nunchucks >:)
You are accepted

The Pokehumans have not really been around long enough for them to have perfected illusion like that.

I get that. I may have misinterpreted how long it was going on by the time of the roleplay.

I figured out something else, though, that I think could be fun to play out without having to stretch any rules or inadvertently create the main character. Sorry for taking a bit - Pokehuman appearances are hard :L

Name: Lawrence Adams
Hometown: Heahea City, Alola
Pokehuman Species: Zorua
Appearance (Human): 5'3", with short, dark-brown hair and blue eyes. For an Alolan, he dresses heavily, with long-sleeved shirts and thick pants dominating his wardrobe. His skin is relatively pale for the climate as well, not helped by an obligation to stay indoors to protect himself and, later, to protect others.
Appearance (Pokehuman): As a Pokehuman, Lawrence appears to have gotten a few inches shorter. His hair is now jet-black, with some tufts ending in red tips, and has become longer and bushier to help obscure his fox-like ears. On his arms and legs have sprouted fine, black fur, further encouraging him to keep his clothing style the same to cover it. His now-scarlet nails have become more like claws, his teeth much sharper, and his cerulean eyes have become significantly more pronounced.
Personality: Timid and introverted, Lawrence doesn't tend to fare well in most social situations. Lawrence tries his best to remain logical, but is prone to losing his cool in unfamiliar, uncomfortable scenarios. However, he still tries his best to be considerate of others' concerns, as well as vocal about his own.
Moves (1-3): Scratch, Hone Claws, Feint Attack
Ability:
Illusion

Name: Agnes Adams
Pokehuman Species: Braixen
Appearance (Human): 5'5". Slightly tan compared to how pale her brother looks, with brown hair kept in a small bun and eyes of the same color kept behind large, white glasses. Her general clothing choice is much more befitting of an Alolan than her brother, often dressing in vibrant, sleeveless clothes.
Appearance (Pokehuman): Agnes is around the same height as she was as a human. Her hair has become a bright orange red, and rarely flows past her neck, despite her no longer keeping it in a bun. Like her brother, most of her body has been covered in a thin layer of white and yellow fur, with hers feeling much thicker and more bristly; Her wardrobe, however, remains mostly the same, not wanting to risk overheating. Her teeth are sharper, her eyes are a bright, fire-like crimson, and her ears have taken on a similar shape to Lawrence’s, albeit slightly larger. By far her most notable feature is a bushy, yellow tail, the thick fur dry enough to ignite the stick lodged in it like a match.
Personality: In some regards, Agnes is a foil for her brother, while in others the two are nearly identical. While they both share an enjoyment of academics and partake in similar hobbies, Agnes tends to be more level-headed in high-stress situations, as well as a bit more extroverted when around others. Despite frequently teasing Lawrence, Agnes will often put his well being over her own.
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Psybeam
Ability: Blaze
Pokemon:

Species: Surskit
Ability: Swift Swim
Name: Lizzy
Moves: Water Gun, Quick Attack, Soak

Backstory: In the early days, Lawrence and Agnes followed all of the precautions: They stayed inside, stayed away from each other, sanitized everything, and wore masks whenever necessary. Their mistake was drinking the tap water.

The two were accustomed to being on their own. Their father was always out on business trips, leaving the house to the two of them while he was away. When news of a mysterious illness first broke, their father was stuck outside of the region, and the two had to brave the outbreak by themselves. Neither sibling has any idea on how to tell him that they weren’t unscathed.

Lawrence and Agnes were fortunate enough to not lose too much to the epidemic… yet. Ever since they moved to Alola from Unova three years ago, they opted to take classes online, too stubborn to leave their past lives, friends, and school behind. However, the siblings may soon realize that their old life in Unova has become even more alienating than how they once perceived Alola, and that they have much more in common with the ones around them than what they first believed..

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I get that. I may have misinterpreted how long it was going on by the time of the roleplay.

I figured out something else, though, that I think could be fun to play out without having to stretch any rules or inadvertently create the main character. Sorry for taking a bit - Pokehuman appearances are hard :L

Name: Lawrence Adams
Pokehuman Species: Zorua
Appearance (Human): 5'3", with short, dark-brown hair and blue eyes. For an Alolan, he dresses heavily, with long-sleeved shirts and thick pants dominating his wardrobe. His skin is relatively pale for the climate as well, not helped by an obligation to stay indoors to protect himself and, later, to protect others.
Appearance (Pokehuman): As a Pokehuman, Lawrence appears to have gotten a few inches shorter. His hair is now jet-black, with some tufts ending in red tips, and has become longer and bushier to help obscure his fox-like ears. On his arms and legs have sprouted fine, black fur, further encouraging him to keep his clothing style the same to cover it. His now-scarlet nails have become more like claws, his teeth much sharper, and his cerulean eyes have become significantly more pronounced.
Personality: Timid and introverted, Lawrence doesn't tend to fare well in most social situations. Lawrence tries his best to remain logical, but is prone to losing his cool in unfamiliar, uncomfortable scenarios. However, he still tries his best to be considerate of others' concerns, as well as vocal about his own.
Moves (1-3): Scratch, Hone Claws, Feint Attack
Ability:
Illusion

Name: Agnes Adams
Pokehuman Species: Braixen
Appearance (Human): 5'5". Slightly tan compared to how pale her brother looks, with brown hair kept in a small bun and eyes of the same color kept behind large, white glasses. Her general clothing choice is much more befitting of an Alolan than her brother, often dressing in vibrant, sleeveless clothes.
Appearance (Pokehuman): Agnes is around the same height as she was as a human. Her hair has become a bright orange red, and rarely flows past her neck, despite her no longer keeping it in a bun. Like her brother, most of her body has been covered in a thin layer of white and yellow fur, with hers feeling much thicker and more bristly; Her wardrobe, however, remains mostly the same, not wanting to risk overheating. Her teeth are sharper, her eyes are a bright, fire-like crimson, and her ears have taken on a similar shape to Lawrence’s, albeit slightly larger. By far her most notable feature is a bushy, yellow tail, the thick fur dry enough to ignite the stick lodged in it like a match.
Personality: In some regards, Agnes is a foil for her brother, while in others the two are nearly identical. While they both share an enjoyment of academics and partake in similar hobbies, Agnes tends to be more level-headed in high-stress situations, as well as a bit more extroverted when around others. Despite frequently teasing Lawrence, Agnes will often put his well being over her own.
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Psybeam
Ability: Blaze
Pokemon:

Species: Surskit
Ability: Swift Swim
Name: Lizzy
Moves: Water Gun, Quick Attack, Soak

Backstory: In the early days, Lawrence and Agnes followed all of the precautions: They stayed inside, stayed away from each other, sanitized everything, and wore masks whenever necessary. Their mistake was drinking the tap water.

The two were accustomed to being on their own. Their father was always out on business trips, leaving the house to the two of them while he was away. When news of a mysterious illness first broke, their father was stuck outside of the region, and the two had to brave the outbreak by themselves. Neither sibling has any idea on how to tell him that they weren’t unscathed.

Lawrence and Agnes were fortunate enough to not lose too much to the epidemic… yet. Ever since they moved to Alola from Unova three years ago, they opted to take classes online, too stubborn to leave their past lives, friends, and school behind. However, the siblings may soon realize that their old life in Unova has become even more alienating than how they once perceived Alola, and that they have much more in common with the ones around them than what they first believed..
You, my friend, are good. You read all the lore stuff, right?

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Name: Cypher Blackmore

Home Town/Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Pokehuman Species: Spiritomb

Appearance (Human): Before his transformation, Cypher was about 5'7", with dyed, bone-white hair that was originally coal-black. His eyes were of a dark ocean blue, while his skin was a pale caucasian, as if he hadn't seen much sun in his life. Which is half-true, as he is more of a night-goer and a day wanderer. His physique was average, if just a tad slender. For apparel, he typically wore an all-black or purple-toned clothing, typically consisting of a long-sleeved shirt under a hoodie, with shorts on his legs and simple socks and shoes on his feet, along with a typical dark-purple trainer bag used for carrying pokemon-related stuff, among other things.

Appearance (Pokehuman): Take the shape of Cypher's body (imagine the outline of a person, basically), erase all details until left entirely blank, and now replace all of it with the same kind of purple and green matter that a spiritomb is made out of. Add a singular eye in the centre of the face with the spiral spiritomb pupil and add a human heart-shaped odd keystone in the location where the human heart would normally be, and now you have Cypher's transformed body. Almost entirely see-through and 99% made out of spiritomb energy, Cypher has become almost completely unrecognizable from his old self - even to the point where his voice is distorted with the noises of a spiritomb's cries. When knocked unconscious, Cypher's form retreats into the heart-shaped keystone, causing it to drop to the ground. And just like a Spiritomb, he is bound to the keystone - while his energy body cannot be grabbed, his keystone can. And where it goes, he must go as well.

Personality: Cypher is a quiet kind of guy who, although he has no trouble talking to people, really more prefers hanging out with his Pokémon and close friends the most. He's always been interested in ghost and dark types, finding an intrigue in their various appearances, personalities, etc. This, added to the fact that he preferred cold temperatures and the night over a warm, sunny day, he usually goes outside during the dark, or, if by day, then while bad weather is present, even if it's just a light rain.

Moves(1-3):
Confuse Ray - Cypher throws out a ball of strange, glowing yellow energy that rapidly spins around a single target, confusing them.
Pursuit - Cypher runs forward and quickly rams into his opponent, dealing more damage if they're currently trying to flee.
Shadow Sneak - Cypher moves his shadow behind his opponent and uses it to strike them in the back.

Ability: Pressure - Makes moves used against Cypher more taxing to perform

Pokemon:
Species: Litwick

Ability: Flame Body

Name: Lars

Age: Reaching 6 years, though I don't know if ghost types can really age.

Moves:
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Smog
Minimize

Other: The second and last Pokémon Cypher ever caught, specifically while visiting an old graveyard. Cypher used to keep Lars perched on his shoulder but, given the current circumstances, that is quite impossible as of late.

Species: Duskull

Ability: Levitate

Name: Danny

Moves:
Destiny Bond
Leer
Astonish
Absorb

Other: The first Pokémon ever caught by Cypher, around the same graveyard that Lars was caught in. Cypher usually keeps Danny out and floating beside/behind him.

Backstory: Lars wasn't the type of kid to hang out with other kids. Rather, he was one to always watch Pokémon from afar if they were wild, and playing with them if they were tame. He had no problem with people, or at least not so many that he'd hate to be around strangers, it really was just always a matter of preference. While he remained in Kanto for most of his life, his family had taken a vacation to Alola for the time being, causing him to end up in the right region at the wrong time.

..or possibly at the right time?

Other: Although Nunchuks are an interesting concept to him, Cypher prefers the scimitar more in terms of preferred melee weapons, if you were to ever ask him about it. Despite having had his two pals for so long, Cypher has yet to evolve them due to him just being the type of trainer to catch Pokémon to have as friends, not as fighters.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Cypher Blackmore

Home Town/Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Pokehuman Species: Spiritomb

Appearance (Human): Before his transformation, Cypher was about 5'7", with dyed, bone-white hair that was originally coal-black. His eyes were of a dark ocean blue, while his skin was a pale caucasian, as if he hadn't seen much sun in his life. Which is half-true, as he is more of a night-goer and a day wanderer. His physique was average, if just a tad slender. For apparel, he typically wore an all-black or purple-toned clothing, typically consisting of a long-sleeved shirt under a hoodie, with shorts on his legs and simple socks and shoes on his feet, along with a typical dark-purple trainer bag used for carrying pokemon-related stuff, among other things.

Appearance (Pokehuman): Take the shape of Cypher's body (imagine the outline of a person, basically), erase all details until left entirely blank, and now replace all of it with the same kind of purple and green matter that a spiritomb is made out of. Add a singular eye in the centre of the face with the spiral spiritomb pupil and add a human heart-shaped odd keystone in the location where the human heart would normally be, and now you have Cypher's transformed body. Almost entirely see-through and 99% made out of spiritomb energy, Cypher has become almost completely unrecognizable from his old self - even to the point where his voice is distorted with the noises of a spiritomb's cries. When knocked unconscious, Cypher's form retreats into the heart-shaped keystone, causing it to drop to the ground. And just like a Spiritomb, he is bound to the keystone - while his energy body cannot be grabbed, his keystone can. And where it goes, he must go as well.

Personality: Cypher is a quiet kind of guy who, although he has no trouble talking to people, really more prefers hanging out with his Pokémon and close friends the most. He's always been interested in ghost and dark types, finding an intrigue in their various appearances, personalities, etc. This, added to the fact that he preferred cold temperatures and the night over a warm, sunny day, he usually goes outside during the dark, or, if by day, then while bad weather is present, even if it's just a light rain.

Moves(1-3):
Confuse Ray - Cypher throws out a ball of strange, glowing yellow energy that rapidly spins around a single target, confusing them.
Pursuit - Cypher runs forward and quickly rams into his opponent, dealing more damage if they're currently trying to flee.
Shadow Sneak - Cypher moves his shadow behind his opponent and uses it to strike them in the back.

Ability: Pressure - Makes moves used against Cypher more taxing to perform

Pokemon:
Species: Litwick

Ability: Flame Body

Name: Lars

Age: Reaching 6 years, though I don't know if ghost types can really age.

Moves:
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Smog
Minimize

Other: The second and last Pokémon Cypher ever caught, specifically while visiting an old graveyard. Cypher used to keep Lars perched on his shoulder but, given the current circumstances, that is quite impossible as of late.

Species: Duskull

Ability: Levitate

Name: Danny

Moves:
Destiny Bond
Leer
Astonish
Absorb

Other: The first Pokémon ever caught by Cypher, around the same graveyard that Lars was caught in. Cypher usually keeps Danny out and floating beside/behind him.

Backstory: Lars wasn't the type of kid to hang out with other kids. Rather, he was one to always watch Pokémon from afar if they were wild, and playing with them if they were tame. He had no problem with people, or at least not so many that he'd hate to be around strangers, it really was just always a matter of preference. While he remained in Kanto for most of his life, his family had taken a vacation to Alola for the time being, causing him to end up in the right region at the wrong time.

..or possibly at the right time?

Other: Although Nunchuks are an interesting concept to him, Cypher prefers the scimitar more in terms of preferred melee weapons, if you were to ever ask him about it. Despite having had his two pals for so long, Cypher has yet to evolve them due to him just being the type of trainer to catch Pokémon to have as friends, not as fighters.
Your character is accepted!

BTW, this will be a discord for anyone who can join, to make things easier
https://discord.gg/F3qFva9U (Join the Pokehuman Encounters Discord Server!)