• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, if I have a resource I might be able to do a great job. The main problem is I don't know what to write on paper (or type on the computer). That is the main reason I RP, to help me get the creative juices flowing. EeviumZ I would also like to write something on this. If you would like we could do a collab. You write one chapter I write another.

And @Merciless Medic, do you have a discord? I feel like your name is so familiar!!!
I do have a Discord :D I was on a Pokemon RP Server, but now the only Pokemon server I'm a part of is PIMPNITE's server. The Pokemon RP Server got too chaotic and the admins there were abusing their powers and hurting newbies because the admins thought that "they didn't read the rules", when the newbie did read the rules, but was outed anyway because he insulted the admin, who did more wrong than good.

And wow, so much has happened since I woke up. XD I'm sorry I couldn't get through all of this sooner. I thought I had time last night, but the stressful day of work made me so tired, I couldn't think clearly. XD I'll make a post up now after I read through everything that has happened.