• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since our characters are only half Pokemon (except for Jolty and Oliver), the Pokedex entries may or may not be true with us. If we had a Flareon Pokehuman, their body temperature can get pretty damn high, but not as high as 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. If Allie created a black hole, she might actually get so tired, she'd be in a coma, but I don't know the character's strengths to make that assumption. All I can say is, that if we actually tried to match the bogus Pokedex entries word for word, it could lead to a few problems, with our characters not being able to take the stress of their new forms. If we tried with our characters, they would certainly get sick, go into a coma, die, or have a burnout.

But that's my assumption, I have no idea if Eli will go along with this. xD

Okay, because after reading a bunch of posts, I have seen several people question where everybody else disappeared to, even though it seemed like everyone was still in the room except for a few. XD I'll put up a post detailing my character trying to get everyone together. I would still need a list of where everyone is if they are not inside the same room.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Well, i will explain where are my characters.

Jolty and taillow are still in the room, on their bed.

Fluff is on the way to the room, but he still waits for Voodoo to finish his little prank.
Mystic (Fluff's/Brian's shiny misdreavus) is asleep on top of flareon.
Voodoo (Fluff's/Brian's zorua) is close to the room with an illusion of Eli, that little fox is mischief.

Only Eli and Felix (the sentret pokehuman) know about fluff and the others right now.

Reuben never left the Pokecenter. I figured Eli went back into a room with him, along with a few others.

So how are we gonna do the outcome? I never stated what happened to Reuben when he touched the Pokeball, I'm waiting for eli to sorta narrate that. I was thinking it would be a dud, considering the whole premise of a Hybrid Ball was to catch Pokehumans. Of course, I'd be open to anything.

I remember we talked about what would happen to the Pokemon the trainer owned in the event that trainer was captured, so here's basically my interpretation of how that works in case what did in the post sounds odd:

I imagined the whole 'all Pokemon in one ball' thing as the Pokeballs that trainer owned also getting 'captured', continuing to stay like that with the Pokemon that happened to be out returning to their 'primary' Pokeballs when they were captured again. Since Reuben has no pockets for the time being, I just put it has the Pokeballs being right next to him and dropping on the ground, spawning his two Pokemon that way. In the future, he'll probably get pockets of some kind (most likely in the form of a sweatshirt) so ye.