• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Wait, is that okay?

Yes

Ok, so i tried to fix it:
Name: Charlie
Human/ pokehuman: (what pokemon or N/A) Oshawott Pokéhuman
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]): Oshawott, Beedrill, Mimikyu
Appearance: a short sized boy, with 3 dots on both hes cheeks, has a blue muscle shirt, with a shell in the middle that you can feel, has blue pants, with blue swim fins as shoes

Is the muscle shirt and shell part of him? I'm afraid I don't have a complete picture

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
Yes

Is the muscle shirt and shell part of him? I'm afraid I don't have a complete picture
The Muscle shirt is just a muscle shirt (This is a kind of T-shirt) the Shell is a part of me, i have it on my body but i drew it on the Muscle shirt, so you can feel it (The real one on my chest) but you will think that it is the one i drew on the muscle shirt! And i can grab it off my body to use it as a weapon...

The idea is that when someone becomes a Pokehuman, they take on the literal things of that Pokemon. What you got with the shell is nice, but maybe his skin will look paler and he starts sprouting white hairs all over his body or his head hair turns white. These are just changes that we usually have done as a collective group of people making OCs for this RP.

Of course, he could be almost Pokehuman, being a quarter Pokemon to describe his appearance, which would mean about half of the dose in the syringe gets in his system.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Peroxide01 Same. My notifications have been really weird lately. >=O
@TheFartingFish1 For example, Allie (my primary OC) is a Gardevoir Pokehuman. Her hair has shortened and turned green, she has the typical Gardevoir dress as part of her body, paler skin than normal, and a pink heart on her chest.
Talia (my secondary OC) is a Pikachu Pokehuman. Her hair has turned yellow, she became shorter, gained red cheeks, and the typical Pikachu ears and tail. Her skin also has a yellow tint.

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
@EeviumZ and @Merciless Medic ,Thx for helping me a bit...
So after reading everything i am going to try it again, if this doesnt know then... Then i dont know actaully what will happen...

Name: Charlie
Human/ pokehuman: (what pokemon or N/A) Oshawott Pokéhuman
Pokemon team: (start with 3 or less[you can have none]): Oshawott, Mudkip, Froakie
Appearance: Has white hair, with two spikes on hes hair (Look at Oshawott, then those two spikes it has on its head, those are the spikes i mean) Has a sleeveless vest with a Shell on it that is a part of hes body and what he used as a weapon, has blue pants with a tail coming out of him.
has a pale skin and wears blue flip flops and has three little dots on hes cheecks

You might want to reread my post, @Jekis. Zwirra talked to Stephen and Eli about Feray's meeting, since I didn't know exactly where they were, but I'm assuming they are still in the same room as Feray. He then left to go outside and found the half-Sentret (forgot his name) and Fluff and his Zorua and beckoned for them to follow him into the room, along with Emily. And yes, I forgot where the PokeBalls were so I didn't say anything about them. XD Let's just say Zwirra forgot to really check if Fluff had PokeBalls.

So, unless you forgot to state that Stephen waited for Zwirra to come back and then put his hand on Zwirra's shoulder, then yea, I won't say anything more then. XD Zwirra should be back in the room now, so disregard what I said if you meant it as "he waited" and then did the thing.

So, what about Pokemon/Pokehumans coming out of their Pokeballs in this rp? In the anime it's been shown a few times that Pokemon are capable of doing it. At least, I feel like it could be easier for Reuben to do like it was easy to just escape the Pokeball, but I should get what other people think about that sorta thing before I do it.

I've also believed that Pokemon in Pokeballs are aware to the world around them to some extent (at least in sound), like how people will speak to the Pokeballs and in some cases they wiggle as a result. I've considered it to be like being in a room of a house, but I again should consider what people like Eliiiscool acrually think of being in a Pokeball as.

For me, a PokeBall allows the Pokemon to be aware of sound. Since a PokeBall is not meant for capturing a half Pokemon and only works if the Pokehuman really wants to, it will be super easy for the Pokehuman to escape when they want to. Of course, escape whenever you want from a Hybrid Ball is a lot different and probably has different mechanics than how a regular PokeBall works, but I'll let Eli iron that out.

I think that sounds logical. I already know Stephen is going to lose the arguement...100% (partly because of his sadness rn), but I think Stephen will still take this into action if Reuben and Stephen are alone, or, at least, Stephen will try to help with his tail problem, though it probably won't do too much. It's something he would do.

#WWSD
What would stephen do