• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically @Keet , Reuben was recently captured in a Pokeball while he owned a Roselia and a Maractus, and now he and his two Pomemon share the same Pokeball. I was wondering if, in some cases, just him or one of his Pokemon could come out, or if the ball would treat them as one entity, sending them out all at once and returning them to the ball all at once.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I wonder, when she will wake up she will probably get terrified, not only because her timidness...

Taillow would probably tell her later, but i really need to find a good time to make her wake up.

If you guys are unable to post a reaction to my post before we begin moving on, you can always backtrack a bit and react to my post and then go back to present time. Of course, all in the same post. XD
DURING THE TALK

BLAH BLAH BLAHSAOEITHAO;DFWAODFNE;A

PRESENT TIME

SOIJAOEFIA;OIGHOAHGIODFAO;DFJDGHLODCAS;OGNA;ONGFA;OG;
If you guys are confused on the wording, let me know and I'll fix it to be a little more clear. When writing things like this, I tend to get a little out of hand and end up making sentences too wordy.

And that's alright, Lightning. I guess Taillow will now understand what Team Rocket is now after that explanation. I can have Feray explain it again to Jolty, but I'm not typing it all out again. XD there will be a mini-time skip when that happens that will only encompass our two characters.

If you have any worries or whatnot on what I just posted, or if I posted misinformation, let me know and I will change it (of course, based on what my character has found out at this stage).

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
So, My Pokéhuman, it was ok you say'd but it has to he has to be infected in my first post... How does that go?
Like do i get infected by a experiment, does to happen because a sort of toxic gas, or because i found a needle somewhere and i was so stupid it injected myself with it? ((To be honest the last one sounds like something that could happen to me in real life))...

Last edited: