• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
It's actually been a month? Wow!

Also, sorry for being relatively inactive. High school does that to you :@.
Additionally, I want to start a Pokemon RP, anyone got some ideas for me, and would anyone be interested?
First up, I know, high school is Poop, For a idea, maybe like pokemon shifters? Like ShapeShifters but with pokémon? And i would be intrested!

I, too, shall voice my approval.

I also believe it might be nice to have a google doc of sorts/pastebin thing basically displaying all of the rules and gimmicks we've decided on, like summaries of the story and basic stuff like what Pokeballs are capable of in this rp. It can help with not having to memorize everything we discussed or digging through this thread to find that kinda stuff, and it can be pretty confusing to newbies or even people who've been here for a while.

Already had that idea for a Team Rocket grunt... She would be very angry. But it would of been only two pokemon she injected herself with, and she wouldn't be the main villain, just a reoccurring one.
Another idea I wanted to play with was a person with a weak will with an injection of a strongly evil pokemon (malamarr)