• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to what I heard, instead of waiting for someone else to post in order to post again, it's now every three posts apparently.

Plus according to the document, it says that the turn order is done for usernames alphabetically... though I can imagine that this can probably fall apart easily if someone has symbols or unreadable characters in their username.

I also might maybe fix up some typos and put in my bios if needed.

Okay, so I didn't check this site for about 2 days, and I already missed everything. I suggested we do a turn system to avoid something like this from happening about a week ago, and it wasn't implemented until now :/ At least it is now a thing.

Anyway, sorry for being gone. I had to work a full 8-hour shift yesterday, was too tired to comprehend any posts, and then I was busy all day shopping, getting my hair cut, and driving around with my mom and enjoying some good social time. Was there anything else that has happened in the RP since my departure?

By the way, I'm not making a villain character. We already have wayyy too many characters and I wouldn't want to add to the jumble of characters we already have now. And even if I did add one, my posts are already way too long for me to type anyway (even though I type anywhere around 80-120 words per minute and I am a fast reader since I have been typing for about 12 years and it's been my favorite thing), I'm not on enough times out of the day to keep up with everyone and having to do a recap to make sure I'm not missing everything. I'm assuming you guys had my character just follow you to the pancake joint and my Ditto Pokehuman and Dusknoir hid somewhere to keep each other safe, with Feray turning into a tree for a time.

And also @Lightning and sparklight I was going to have my character answer Fluff's question back when they were still in the Pokemon Center, but I didn't have the time to type a response since I checked when I was on my lunch break during work. :/ Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator: