• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
“The thought of kidnapping children”

Some people will just be oblivious to the fact we are more than talking Pokémon
Some won’t care, and will catch you anyway
Some will have semi good intentions and just want to protect us from bad trainers
Some might just want to meet us and leave us mostly alone

“The thought of kidnapping children”

Some people will just be oblivious to the fact we are more than talking Pokémon
Some won’t care, and will catch you anyway
Some will have semi good intentions and just want to protect us from bad trainers
Some might just want to meet us and leave us mostly alone
True wisdom. I do agree with this. Like I said before, we would be treated like legendaries by the public, due to how rare we are, not from power. At least that is what I think. (How do masterballs work on us?)

I'd say it's almost like a 'multiplier' applied to the pokeballs based on how human you are, like an exponential graph with the highest at 1x and 100% Pokemon. It could also be linear, just halving the multiplier it would normally have, but no matter how it's sliced I'd still say a master ball would be escapable, albeit fairly difficult and on par with some of the rarer hybrid balls.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Master ball is not affected by protection moves, it is also hard to stop other pokeballs, hire tiers are harder of course
Reagular pokeballs are easy

Basically, stay away from both but run for your dear lives if a hybrid-masterball shows up. Because if you get caught, YOU ARE STUCK IN A FLIPIN' POKEBALL THAT TAKES AWAY YOUR ABILITY TO SPEAK LIKE A HUMAN! Sorry just had to let it out.
And really guys, having people attack. I thought we weren't trying to make the whole world hate us, sure I liked to say that, but attacking innocent bystanders who are just curious? Really, guess Sunny will have to step in. Don't worry I'll make it in character. Give something for Jack to do, with his talk of honor.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Also something about pokeballs, team rocket will not have most pokeballs registered, especially the hybrid balls, so claiming a pokeball will be as easy as using a Pokedex or going to a poke center in most cases

A few questions that will probably rarely come up but am still interested in anyway.

1) Just making sure, Reuben's basically immune to any and all Pokeballs due to being caught right? Unless something happens to Eli, of course.

2) How would multiple Pokemon being in one ball affect catch rates? I'd assume it's significantly less chance to capture, as that's more people capable of trying to escape.

3) What happens if someone tries to catch themself?

4) What happens when someone tried to use a Pokeball on something while caught?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
1 yes
2 the extra Pokemon barely help, but they can
3 the world ends(jk it would just suck)
4 the poleball would break and the new Pokemon would join in the pokeball as well

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I guess it can be a good idea, but theres still the chance someone wont notice its edited

Edit: who is still inside the room? Except who i said in my post.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
crowd surrounded group, reuben gave away secret about ability to be captured, crowd was threatened, some people are trying to get out a back way(window)

Magic Sparkle

Name: Kent
Human/ pokehuman: Aipom
Pokemon team: Liepard, Scraggy, Houndour
Appearance: Aipom hoodie, purple running pants, aipom ears (covered by hoodie) Aipom tail with standard aipom hand. He's around 4'11", like Stephen.

@Lightning and sparklight Imma change my post, since nobody has replied in the past 8 hours.

What are you going to change in the post? I assume it has a connection to one of my characters.

Magic Sparkle

Pick him... You mean Jolty?.
She is actually a girl, but it can be funny if people will think she is a boy just like people thinking Eli is female.

But i guess it is make a bit sense if people thinking she is male, she doesn't have long hair.

Anyway, go ahead, its your post after all