• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, the whole town is in chaos! And Sunny can't comprehend what is happening... oh dear. The only one that is truly safe here is Sunny. WAIT! Will we all be brought in for questioning? They can't just arrest Echo and Keiko (even though it was all on tape) without hearing a statement! Sorry, I was taught a little bit about criminal law and criminal procedure. They have a right to a judge! (by American law)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Lightning and sparklight
I should have mentioned. Allie remained outside of the Pokecenter during the attack, I believe. She just used protect.
Addtionally, she can sense the emotions of allies nearby. She sensed Jolty's sadness and wanted to help.
I missed quite a bit, so I may be slightly out of continuity.

I will edit the post to clarify. Sorry if I caused any confusion. :(

(P.S to everyone. I will be absent from approximately 12pm to 8:45pm (PST) today. Additionally, I will be gone at various times tomorrow.)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
@Lightning and sparklight
I should have mentioned. Allie remained outside of the Pokecenter during the attack, I believe. She just used protect.
Addtionally, she can sense the emotions of allies nearby. She sensed Jolty's sadness and wanted to help.
I missed quite a bit, so I may be slightly out of continuity.

I will edit the post to clarify. Sorry if I caused any confusion. :(

(P.S to everyone. I will be absent from approximately 12pm to 8:45pm (PST) today. Additionally, I will be gone at various times tomorrow.)

Okay, thanks for making it clearer.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Just got the opportunity to do a post, two things
1: @Altari_owl what is your plan for it?
2: I need a mod or second in command for when I need to go for a while, as I will be doing that sometimes this summer, whos up for it?

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
oops, sorry

also now that altari got captured do we start a battle?

if so, heres a list

Altari_Owl
EeviumZ
Eliiscool
Jekis
Keet
Kiraru
Lightning and Sparklight
Peroxide01
PlayfulShinx47
TheFartingFish1

this is only the ones on the heroes list on the doc