• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Michael
Human/ pokehuman: Mimikyu
Pokemon team: : None! He fights his own battles.
Appearance: He wears a large cloak that has a hood that covers his face. The hood has a Mimikyu face on it. The back of the cloak has a brown tail. He wears black long-sleeved shirt, black jeans, black sneakers to go with it. Instead of the cloak being the basic color, it's grey.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Moveset:
1.) Play Rough
2.) Shadow Claw
3.) Dark Pulse
4.) Protect

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Michael
Human/ pokehuman: Mimikyu
Pokemon team: : None! He fights his own battles.
Appearance: He wears a large cloak that has a hood that covers his face. The hood has a Mimikyu face on it. The back of the cloak has a brown tail. He wears black long-sleeved shirt, black jeans, black sneakers to go with it. Instead of the cloak being the basic color, it's grey.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Moveset:
1.) Play Rough
2.) Shadow Claw
3.) Dark Pulse
4.) Protect

This is fine! just know that your first post is supposed to be you being jumped by team rocket and injected with the serum!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Well, my next post will be when the morning will come in the rp.

Even if the grunts would search in the forest (which they probably did), they wont find her inside the tree's hole.

Hey, professional lurker here.

It sounds tempting to so something sorta related to this roleplay, but before I try jumping on the gun and instantly proposing a character, is it possible I could get a brief summary of what's happened in the roleplay/the situation at the moment? For some reason it feels like there are multiple things goings on in multiple places, but I could be completely wrong. If anything, I would prefer just a general description of the area they are in so I know if it's a fitting place to enter or just wait until a better time.

Thanks.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
So far Eli Echo Jolty and Allie have all been jumped by team rocket and injected by the serum that turns you into pokehumans, jolty is off on their own cause she was scared of us, and I don't think anyone else is still here anymore. we are currently being ambushed in front of Eli's house and we plan off leaving town soon

Alright, thanks. May wait a while for that schtuff to subside to introduce myself into the roleplay, but if any of you would prefer/enjoy it more if I chimed in during it (as a bystander or otherwise) then feel free to let me know.

I'll probably get into it as a normal human, but becoming one of the Pokehumans is not off of the table and may happen mid rp depending on where things go. If anyone ends up jumping my character in some way, I probably won't resist.

Unless you'd prefer them starting off as a Pokehuman instead of being a human for a bit longer.

Yeah, I understand that.

Name: Reuben
Human/pokehuman: Human, but may become a Serperior Pokehuman later on.
Pokemon: Maractus, Roselia
Appearance: Of Caucasian descent with medium-length, slightly ruffled blonde hair. Green eyes with a black short-sleeved shirt and matching shorts. Fifteen years old with a rather average height for his age.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
A thing i should add to eliiiscool.
Eli, Echo, Allie and i think Emily too are attacked by team rocket, Jolty is right now hidden in the woods and Talo is in the woods as well. The others aren't active.

Jolty is an half emolga, Eli is an half sylveon, Echo is an half mismagius, Allie is an half Gardevoir, Talo is an half flygon and Emily is a normal human.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Yeah, I understand that.

Name: Reuben
Human/pokehuman: Human, but may become a Servine Pokehuman later on.
Pokemon: Maractus
Appearance: Of Caucasian descent with medium-length, slightly ruffled blonde hair. Green eyes with a black short-sleeved shirt and matching shorts. Fifteen years old with a rather average height for his age.

This is fine!

If you ever become pokehuman I'll want another of these, ok?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I'm gonna count votes for this poll
The subject of pokeballs
1:All pokehumans can be caught
current count:3
2:no pokehumans can be caught
current count:0
3:some can some can't, It's up to the individual
current count:0

I might end up overwriting the vote but I honestly want to know what you all think!

Last edited:
I am gonna go with the 1, but "capture" can also mean "control" from my pov. Also, some things have been happening irl so I might be active for a good gap of time on most days, so sorry if I get caught in a bad position in the rp where I can't reply and then the other has to wait a long time