• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
BAM!

"Huh? What the heck?" Icarus woke up startled at the sound of something falling. Realizing he was now on the bed, he slowly got up and investigated, still limping. He looked around an saw Syvery. "Hey... are you okay?" he asked groggily, seeing as though he just woke up. "I heard a noise... what happened?" He asked, still visually tired, not even completely awake.

Syvery blinked and smiled but she had lost interest in sleeping at the time. "Yeah I'm okay" She said quietly. She laid there, waiting for the both of them to daze off again before she exited the room. Quietly, she dashed towards the hallways with the rooms. She finally was able to pay attention to the Hotel itself. She looked up at the pillars, noticing that the celiling was full of beautiful patterns and different colors and shades. The couches she had hidden under were different, two for each type. She jumped onto the normal type couch, having been gray, decorated with a bronze lining on the rim of the couch. She sat down and rubbed herself against the cool and soft cloth. She wandered the empty hallways, avoiding the crowded ones and eventually made it back to room 120. She opened the unlocked door, for she otherwise couldn't get in. She looked around the room in awe. The curtains had a nice blonde accent and the beds had been made fresh. She also realized that another one of the beds were made. Jumping onto it, she had fun getting lost in the bed sheets. She then wandered into the restroom. "The showers are huge!" She murmured as she turned on the water and jumped in.

Letting out a sigh, she exit the restroom and sat on the chair. Scanning the room, she noticed a book. Going up to it, she read, "Sailor Moon.." She flipped to a random page, watching the illustrations of some weird beings coming from the sky to take over the world or some sort. Leaving the book where she found it, she decided to see if there were any private activities she could do.

Icarus had dozed off again, this time at the foot of the bed. Rather than being woken up, he woke up naturally. He didn't see Naya, Freedom, or Syvery anywhere. Violet and the babies were still sleeping, so in order to not be rude, he got up quietly, took off his contest outfit that he still had on, and walked out of the room. His limp was still there, but it was less noticeable than previously, meaning it was in fact getting better. He figured Violet might've been hungry, so he went to the main hall to grab some food. While up there, he got some strange looks from other Pokemon. Some glared, some laughed, some gave looks of pity or confusion. Ignoring them for the most part, Icarus finally reached the food. Rather than breakfast foods, there were lunch-related items at the table instead. He grabbed a plate and but some mixed berries on the plate, along with a ham sandwich. Ever since Icarus got the water bottles stuck in his fur, there have been water bottles that weren't in a bucket. Thankful for this, he grabbed one, but it on his plate with the rest of the food, and headed back downstairs. Once downstairs, he put the food on the chair, and hopped back up on the bed gently. He circled around the end of the bed, then sat down, munching on a Custap Berry that had fallen into his neck fluff and was charred lightly on the outside.

"Thanks again!" Naya called into the gift shop, before walking out. The worker, who had helped her find a camera, waved goodbye to the Persian. With the camera in a bag she also bought, the bag slung over her neck and shoulder, Naya wasn't quite sure what to do. She had already seen Freedom today, so she should do something else. But what? She decided to roam and see what she came across. A few different times, Naya passed through already-seen areas, including the courtyard and forest. Did I ever pick up my Showcase costume...? she wondered, now walking through the arena. Naya wasn't quite sure what to expect of the battle room, but she was still fairly amazed at how big the room was. Wow! If this is how big the arena is, I can only imagine the size of the Showcase hall! Speaking of that...

Now back in the main lobby, Naya walked up to the Klefki at the front counter. "Excuse me. Do you happen to know where... Nevermind. Sorry to annoy you."

She ran back to the arena. I forgot we were having it here! Once she arrived again, Naya examined the room closer, picturing in her mind the way the room may look for the Showcase. That could go right here... And this goes over there... And you! You stay in the corner, over there... She sat in the middle, a smile, stretching from ear to ear, stayed plastered on her face.

(I mean, I'm assuming the room's fairly big. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I want to make sure I don't break the rules again.)

Last edited:
(Nah, you're good, don't worry. ;) )

While Icarus was downstairs with Violet and the babies, Hannah and Olivia were upstairs in the spa, taking a relaxing break. They both stepped out of the sauna simultaneously. Hannah sighed, which signaled to Olivia that there was something wrong. She knew already what it was. "You feel bad yabout what happened with Icarus, Luna, and everyone?" She asked, to which Hannah nodded sadly. "Don't worry, Han, they'll grow to like you eventually. You just need to learn how to chill. Like, ice-type, Cryogonal levels of chill."

Hannah giggled at the attempt of a pun, and replied. "Puh-lease, my spirit is a Pignite! You can't freeze a Pignite!... Can ya?"

The two stood in silence for a few seconds before they both burst out in a fit of laughter. "So, Olivia, how about the facials? Those next, or something else?"

Olivia simply nodded, and off the two went.

Having just finished an egg wash on the new Poffins, she stuck it into the oven and set it to ring when done. She then started preparing the tray. She put 3 kinds of toppings being Mago, Oran, and Tomato Berries. Syvery added a small concentration of salt into the Tomato berry mix to make the spiciness more tolerable. She rung the delivery bell to be delivered to the basement hospital room for Vio and Icarus. She hopped off and hid until a Chasey had picked up the food. Once the Chansey had left, she quietly took a Moomoo Milk Mac n Cheese and savored the taste that only a selected few in this hotel could try. She then quickly jumped off of the counter and viewed the map. Her eyes widened and she started running towards a direction.

"I found it!" Syvery panted in front of a large sign saying, [ Private Studio, Make your own PR Video! ] It wasn't the most creative name, but Syvery went in anyways. She quickly got dressed up with ribbons and flowers and started to film.

Meanwhile, Helia had given up her search for Missy. With rental sunglasses donned, and her showcase costume dropped off at the room, she sat in on of the spa's hot tubs, submerged up to her chest in the heated pool. She sighed, eyes closed, and thought about her time at the resort. The water felt fantastic. It was like everything she loved about the sea, but customized to appease a fire type. Still, she couldn't shake a certain feeling from her chest. Minutes passed like seconds while she was deep in thought with her own inexplicable inner turmoils.

"Guilt? Nah, don't be silly. What've you got to be guilty for? Sense of belonging? Ding ding, that's a solid maybe."

Being the kind of person to laugh at her own jokes, she chuckled aloud. Someone cleared their throat, and she opened her eyes an raised her sunglasses to find a Hariyama sharing the pool with her, his eyebrow quirked in possible annoyance. Helia mirrored his expression, dropping the sunglasses back onto her face as she returned to her thoughts.

"Sense of beloning, huh? This place is posh, sure, but that's got nothin' to do with it. Ey, you're not feeling melancholy over nothing, are you? Nah, you're not sad, just in need of a break, ain't that right champ? Besides, who're you to intrude on family matters? You can lone wolf it for a while, and them you can clump with with other lone wolves, i.e. protectee de-toi."

Suppressing another giggle, she'd made up her mind. Sure, Missy was maybe a little arrogant, but being a bodyguard, whatever that even truly meant, was a nice change of pace. Well, babies were certainly a change of pace too, but not one that she had any right to involve herself with. A fair understanding of what she was to do, Helia took off her sunglasses again, turning to face the Hariyama.

"Wanna play twenty questions?"

Once Icarus finished his berry, he decided to put the chair with the food back where it was, putting the plate onto the table. Violet could use psychic to grab the food if needed. Icarus was anxious to get to the spa, which was kind of ironic considering the reason he wanted to go was to relieve anxiety and stress. He was about to walk outside when a Chansey holding some food came in and left some more food next to the plate that Icarus had gathered. There were poffins on it, and Icarus detected Mago berries as a topping. He chomped on one Mago poffin, not eating it entirely, before putting the plate back and leaving the room as quietly as possible.

Rather than taking the elevator, Icarus chose to go up the stairs. He figured he could use the exercise. Once he opened the door, he stepped into a practically different environment. It was an atmosphere of calm, and he loved it. The Simipour at the front glanced at the Flareon, did a double take, looked behind him, then settled down, allowing him entry. He walked inside and noticed two things right off the bat. One: Helia was already there, conversing with a Hariyama in the heated pool. Two: Hannah and Olivia were both together, the former of which was sniffing the air and getting revved up so to speak, the latter using a vine to stroke her arm to get her to stop. He waved a quick hello to Helia. He was tempted to join her in the heated pool, but the Hariyama intimidated him, so he took to the sauna instead. For whatever reason, the sign just before the sauna read that you needed a towel to enter. Icarus found that strange, but looked around for one. He saw a few at the entrance, and went to go get one.

Meanwhile Flicker was still asleep in the infirmary. She was having a sweet dream involving bubbles. Honolulu was waiting for the Pyroar to wake up so they could go to the spa.

"Hannah, no."

"Hannah yes!"

Hannah and Olivia were having a back and forth argument over whether or not they should go see Icarus. He was struggling, trying to get a towel off of the hangar. He tried pulling it down with his teeth, but that didn't work. He asked the Simipour for help, but she had other things to take care of. Hannah had proposed the idea that she could go and help Icarus while Olivia prepared something else, but Olivia was immediately against that idea. The two argued, but in the end, Olivia won. The two Servines simply sat down on a bench and began waiting for Bella, who they had notified about them being in spa earlier.

Meanwhile, Icarus still struggled to remove the towel from it's rack. He tried using gravity to his advantage, but instead, he lifted himself into the air by his own teeth. He spat the towel out, slightly irritated both at the Simipour and at the towel. Why do I have to get stuck with over-complicated stuff? This should be easy, just pull, but nope! It had to get stuck! Stupid towel. Icarus thought in dismay. He was far from ready to give up, so he continued pawing at it and trying to get the darn thing down. He tried doing so as quietly as possible, trying not to disturb the mostly calm and quiet atmosphere, sans the peaceful Pokemon Center-eqsue music in the background.

The three finally arrived at the spa. Meanwhile, Orion had arrived seconds before the trio and saw Icarus struggling to get a towel down. "Need any help with that?" the Gallade said. Then he used Psychic to get the towel down.

Icarus sighed with relief as the Gallade used Psychic to grab the towel for him. "Oh, thank you so much. You have no idea how much that was bugging me. The darn Simipour at the front didn't wanna help me." He said, the towel now on his back. The Simipour, having heard her name, snapped up and looked at the group of Pokemon. She remembered what Olivia had said, and was now seconds away from pressing a button on a walkie talkie just in case things went nuts.

Speaking of, Hannah noticed Luna's glare, and instantly cowered behind Olivia. "Girl, chill, she isn't gonna hurt you. All you have to do is chill, ya know, like Beartic level chill! Or maybe Cubchoo? Or mayb-" Hannah shushed her with a vine, feeling much better. She let out a small giggle at the references to the many Unova-native ice types, then came out from behind Olivia, feeling a bit better.

Icarus poked the Gallade's foot to gain it's attention. "Hey, you... I dunno your name, but still, do you want to go into the sauna? I was just about to head in, but for whatever reason, a towel is required. Pretty weird, but whatever." He invited the group of Pokemon. Icarus glanced at Luna and waved at her, but he didn't know whether or not he got her attention. Rather than prying, he simply sat down and awaited a response from any of them.

"I'm Orion. And sure I'd like to go to the sauna." Orion politely replied. Meanwhile at the infirmary, Flicker finally woke up. She and Honolulu headed towards the spa. Honolulu thankfully had quickly dropped her costume off at her room while the Pyroar was sleeping.

While Olivia was distracted, Hannah got up approached the group, determined to make amends for past actions. "H-hiya. I'm pretty sure you remember me... unfortunately, we got off on the wrong foot. S-so let's start over. I'm Hannah. You guys know Olivia, and Bella should be coming soon. You guys wanna talk in the sauna?" She said, surprisingly calmly, or at least to the surprise of Icarus.

Olivia darted her head around until she found Hannah, then sprinted over to her. "Hannah, don't you da- oh. You aren't. Awesome, you took my advice! You guys goin' in the sauna? We can always wait for Bella in there." She suggested. Olivia noticed Orion, and instantly jaw dropped. Quickly, she spun around so she wasn't facing anyone. Oh my Arceus, he's really hot... what the heck do I do!? Clearing her throat, she turned back around. Hannah was fighting back laughter, but Olivia continued to speak anyways. "Y-yeah, let's go, Icarus and... uh... your name is?" She asked, leaning closer and closer to Orion.

Oh boy, please don't tell me they've switched roles. Icarus thought, watching this whole spectacle with confusion etched across his facial expression.

With the smile still on her face, Naya skipped out of the arena, heading to who-knows-where. Before going far, though, she stopped by her room to drop off her bag and its contents. She decided to explore the other parts of the resort, the ones she hadn't seen before. It wasn't long before she saw a room, steam slightly emanating from it, with a Simipour in front of it. "Excuse me? What room is this?" When he told her it was the spa, her eyes widened. "Oh! Thank you!" Remembering that basically everyone was in here, she entered, spotting a towel and grabbing it. Looking around, she took no time in finding the group, and she rushed over. "Hi, everyone! Mind if I join you?" Reading a rather awkward atmosphere, she stopped running halfway there and padded over, also awkwardly. "What... Oh, no... Do I want to know...?" she mumbled, just loud enough for a select few to hear.

"Oh, hey Naya. Sure, you can join us, but... uh... how do I put this." Icarus contemplated. He stood on his hind legs, wincing a little bit in pain, but continuing anyways. "I think Olivia might like Orion... the Gallade. Also, Hannah's not nuts anymore. Just sayin'." He whispered in Naya's ear.

Icarus led the way to the sauna, which was almost all the way in the back of the spa area. He pushed open the door with his head, and a massive cloud of steam exited, shrouding Icarus completely. When the steam faded, Icarus was wide-eyed. "That was amazing!" He whispered in awe.

Stepping inside, he noticed that there was a Darmanitan inside, but he was just leaving, so he did so, not even noticing Icarus. He simply walked over him. "Okay, less awesome." Icarus muttered, annoyed by the height difference between him and most other Pokemon he saw. "Still, let's go on in!" He said, absolutely loving the heat of the sauna. It felt perfect for a fire-type like him, probably because of the fire-type that had been in there previously. "If it's too hot, I'll chan- oh come on."

Icarus looked up, and about two feet above him was the actual dial to change the temperature. Perfect height for, say, a Darmanitan. Not so perfect for someone half it's size, i.e. Icarus. "Whatever. If you want it changed, you'll have to do it. I can't get up there..." He told the group, muttering the last part under his breath.

Olivia, while walking, 'tripped' over herself, and fell in front of Orion with a squeak. Hannah, realizing exactly what she was doing, facepalmed and simply walked inside of the sauna before her, shaking her head in dismay, though she was one to judge. She had done actions similar to that within the same day.

"There's a sauna. I don't know about anything else since I've never been here before." Spectre told Luna. Meanwhile, Honolulu and Flicker finally arrived at the spa. Once they got in, Honolulu had to grab Flicker by the tail when she tried to run to the sauna. "It says you have to have a towel if you're going to go in the sauna!" Honolulu said through a mouthful of tail.

"Oh, no... Let's hope Bella doesn't go crazy. At least Hannah's okay now," Naya whispered back, following Icarus into the sauna. As a massive puff of smoke emerged from the room, the Persian had to close her eyes so as to not start crying (or something like that :p). She walked in, sitting down on a bench, towel wrapped around her lower half. "I'm fine with this temperature, but if you want to change it, be my guest." Closing her eyes yet again, to relax this time, she sighed deeply. Her smile came back, but it wasn't as big as it once was.

Icarus turned around at the sound of a squeak and noticed two things. Olivia was falling directly in front of Orion, probably staged, and Honolulu and Flicker finally got to the spa. Using his tail, he waved to the newcomers and entered the sauna all the way, jumping up to the bench and sitting down next to Naya.

Meanwhile, Hannah was panicking mentally. She had just received a telepathic message from none other than Luna, who evidently had some issues trusting her after two incidents where she was the cause, saying that she was being watched. She would've hid behind Olivia, but she was too busy swooning over Orion. Instead, she sprinted into the sauna and hid behind Naya, immediately sweating bullets. She showed no signs of minding the temperature, so Icarus didn't motion for her to do so. She seemed nervous, but fine to him. "So, you guys... other then the couple of fiascoes we were involved in, how have your vacations been?" Icarus asked hesitantly, attempting to break the ice. He saw the tension between Luna and Hannah, but wanted them to somehow grow to trust each other. Under any other circumstance, he wouldn't want to be the conversation starter, but he felt it had to be done.

"It's a room that's used as a hot air or steam bath for cleaning and refreshing the body. At least that's the definition I found. I didn't know what it was before I decided to look it up one day." Spectre said. 'Thank goodness for search engines.' he thought. "Sorry it took so long." Honolulu said. "First I had to wait for Flicker to wake up, and then I had to stop her from running into the sauna without a towel once we got here." she told them.

Luna was confused. "Using heat for relaxation? Doesn't seem effective..." she concluded. But nonetheless, she was going to relax and enjoy her vacation as Nicole would want her to. "...But I suppose I'll try it..."

Naya chuckled to herself when Hannah hid behind her, allowing her to stay. For some reason she couldn't explain even if she tried to, she liked being someone people could go to when they're in a state of distress. "My vacation definitely isn't as relaxing as I'd thought it would be. I actually came here to get my mind off of performing and Showcases, and it's not like that's working for me, either. But, honestly, I'm happy with the way it's turned out," she answered Icarus, placing her flower crown on the other side of her so she could rub an ear with her paw. (No idea if this had a specific name. I don't know much about cats, actually. :p) "You?"

"Well, aside from the major events, it's been pretty fun. I'm still shocked that I met others that I can actually converse with properly. Normally I can't even say five words without stuttering, but since I got here, that hasn't really been a problem!" Icarus said proudly, standing on his hind legs again, this time without the pain.

The steam actually worked wonders on his hurt leg. It was most like sped up by the attention and care that the others have given to it, but the steam seemed to cap it all of for now. Pushing the boundaries of his leg, he decided to jump up and down a few times, and to his shock, it didn't hurt him. He smiled a dorky smile, and gestured to Hannah. Hannah backed down behind Naya, shaking her head no. Icarus sighed and sat back down, still with a dorky smile on his face. Olivia picked herself back up after 'falling', but hadn't actually entered the sauna. She wanted to wait until Orion did so she could sit next to him.

From the opposite side of the spa, the elevator doors opened, revealing Bella. She walked forward, the Simipour not even noticing her presence, grabbed a towel, began humming along to the soothing music, waved to Helia and the Hariyama, then went inside of the sauna. She pointed to the dial, signaling that she wanted to turn it down a bit, and Icarus let her. "So, how ya be- Hannah? Why are you over here?" She questioned, sitting herself next to the scared Servine. "Did something happen to her?" She asked Naya.

Orion entered the sauna. "Seems to be sort of a convention in here." he said. He nodded to Honolulu, Flicker, and Icarus respectively. Then he sat down next to his teammate Flicker the Pyroar.

Naya turned to face Bella. A confused expression grazed across her face, and she looked at the group. "You know, I'm not entirely sure. Something must have happened, but I can't tell you exactly what. Does anyone else know? I got here not too long ago, so maybe something happened before I showed up, but again, I'm not so sure..."

"I think that incident with Luna has still got her a bit frazzled." Honolulu told Naya and Bella. She glanced at Hannah. "I'd probably feel the same way. Luna's pretty powerful." the Vaporeon spoke to the whole group this time.

Once Orion sat down, Olivia giggled to herself, cleared her throat, then gracefully waltzed over to him and sat next to him. She stared up at him with longing eyes and her hands held behind her back. Bella had no clue what was happening, but Hannah did, and she facepalmed again. Bella blinked in confusion, but shrugged it off. "Whatever," she said, "I was gonna ask you guys this: How did you like the outfits we made? Were they to your liking, did anything need modification, what's up?"

Icarus blushed, then hid himself by using his towel and his neck fluff. He wanted to say absolutely nothing about the outfits. I mean, I love it, but still... just... I... ugh. He thought to himself from under the shelter of the fluff-towel combo. Bella noticed this, and decided to have a little fun. She got up and poked the fluff that was sticking out. "Oh, come on, Icarus... come on out, buddy, no need to be shy..." She said in a voice mimicking that of someone who was talking to a baby or a small animal, though in this case, the latter was practically true. "Come on out, Icarus, who's a good boy?"

Icarus felt himself blush even more, and pulled the towel closer, which made her snicker a little before she decided she had enough fun, and sat down. "So, the outfits?" She asked once more.

Seeing as twenty questions had gotten old pretty quick, and she'd been in the water for about an hour longer than recommended, Helia figured that a brief trip to the sauna wouldn't be a bad way to end the spa adventure. She whistled a tune, donning a towel, and turned the corner to enter just as Luna was backing out. The Gardevoir had quite the wiry frame, but she had witnessed firsthand the kind of damage Luna could do, and got bumped backwards and to the slippery tile floor with a thud.

"Wups, sorry about that." She peered past the Gardevoir, and from the look of it, the gang was all there save for Vio. A little social action wouldn't hurt after all.

"Hiya crew. Wasn't expecting to find you all here. There room for one more?"

(Yeah, let's just say she did get her outfit. I don't remember posting anything about her actually looking at it, but going in that direction would probably be too confusing. Oopsies. That's my fault. Sorry.)

Naya turned back to Bella. "It was the most gorgeous costume I've ever seen! You designers are hands-down the best I've had so far! I'd love that kind of skill..." She looked down at the steamy floor, thinking of how much fun it would be to create outfits herself. As much as she enjoyed performing, she wondered if there was anything greater that she could do, and the only thing she could think of was costume designing, or maybe just designing in general. She never told anyone this, though, not even Ambrosia, her Trainer, because she wanted people to know that she likes what she did and nothing else. Well, as much, anyway. Naya looked back up at the Servine, glancing back at the one behind her back as she did so, feeling bad for Hannah, before continuing. "I really can't thank you enough!"

She then turned to Helia. "Of course! Come right in!"

Having a stage all to herself was amazing. The ribbons flowed and the pink petals twirled around her. Syvery couldn't stop dancing, when she twirled, the colors of her costume shined brighter then any star. She tapped her feet to the music, upbeat, quick, and lively. The backstage Cliffairy gave thumbs up and used fairy wind, creating a transparent pink whirlpool, lifting her into the sky.
-Now!-
Syvery used swift straight into the bottom of the fairy wind, creating an explosion of sparkles. She landed and rolled, extending her paw towards the colorful sky.
"That's a wrap!" The Smeargle said with a smile. "Your guaranteed to win the PR tournament qualifiers!"
Syvery ' s laughing and small talk with the video crew had quieted.
"What do you mean? I don't remember signing up for that.." Syvery said. She was a little light headed, but she also wore a smile that showed her true emotions.
The Smeargle sighed, "You skipped reading the terms and conditions too?"
Syvery looked away and blushed slightly, "Maybe.. What is the tournament about? It sounds fun!"

"Basically, you try to create the best video you can and submit it in for judging. The winner moves into the prelims and higher. It's no suprise that some years it goes without a winner." The Smeargle said. "You'll get a PR I'D Card if you advance with more Info about the next round"
Syvery thought for a moment and then smiled. "Thanks for telling me!" Before stepping outside if the studio. She gave a sigh of satisfaction and returned to the hotel room.
It was locked.

"Oh, hiya Helia. Yeah, there's plenty of room... speaking of, where are you goin' Lu-" Icarus tried to speak, attempting to ask where Luna was headed, but a vine from Hannah put an end to that. It wasn't a grab-n-squeeze, it was simply to shush him. Almost immediately, she retracted her vine and went back into hiding. Bella stood up and extended a vine to shake with. "We were just talking about the outfits," she said, looking back with a smirk at Icarus, who once again hid himself as a blush started to appear, "and I was trying to get everyone's opinions. I'm not sure when this Showcase is, but I can't wait to see it, front and center!" She said with enthusiasm.

"Oh! By the way, before I forget, thank's a bunch for the compliments, Naya! I believe Hannah actually came up with the idea for yours." She added before turning back to Helia.

Olivia simply ignored everything, staring at the Gallade with heart-shaped eyes. Hannah was too busy cowering in fear to care about her at this point. She moved one of her hands onto his blade-arms and giggled softly. "These are so cool..." she muttered to herself, a blush much like Icarus' slowly appearing on her face.

"Really?" Naya smiled, shifting slightly to look at Hannah, who was still cowering behind her. "Thank you so much, Hannah! You truly are amazing at what you do!" She spoke a bit quietly, so as to not frighten the Servine behind her further.

Toli peeked out from behind the wall and spotted Orion and Flicker. "Hi, Orion! Hey, Flicker!" he said. He waved to his teammates. Then he waved to Honolulu and Icarus. "It's incredible. You guys did a great job." Honolulu told Bella. "I don't know if we're allowed to accessorize, but I think I have a purple seashell necklace I brought with me that might go with it nicely." she said. Meanwhile Spectre waited with Luna for an opening.