• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey... Can I ask you a question, One of my close friends mailed me something a couple of days back called a mega stone, He called it Gardevoirite"

"um sure..and thats very rare..you know..you have to have a true bond with your pokemon for it to work"Ace says

"Oh, So it's rare. But why me. He could of utalized it better than me, I don't have my gardevoir."They'd look at their ring still tapping it

"Oh. Well then. First day and already in the top five." They'd be staring out the window as their Espeon had gone in their bag, And taken a pokepuff,

Name: Arpi
Pokemon: Munchlax (Gumball) Dewott (Bubbles) Zorua (Sly)
Appearance: blond hair, bright and calm green eyes, 5'4, a dark blue hoodie with a picture of Kirby chewing bubblegum on it, dark dark blue semi skinny jeans
Personality: funny, calm and collected, friendly, optimistic, gets along with people MOST of the time

Arpi walks into the classroom with his Zorua laying lazily on his head "Uh, yo doods. Is this the class with teacher Ace?" Arpi says as he looks around the somewhat baron classroom

Arpi looks over at teacher Ace Flame "Yo, so what class is this? I woke up REALLY late and I only got to see the teacher name Ace Flame on my schedule before rushing out the door." Arpi sits next to the student with cream colored hair

Arpi looks over at the student sitting next to him "Yo, the name's Arpi. Meased to pleet ya." Arpi says in a calm and collected way

Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Charizard (Stitch) Gengar (Gee) Jolteon (Jolty) Hitmonlee (Lee)
Appearance: Trainer card please!
Personality: Outgoing, Smart, Very Reliable

Name:
Pokemon: F Vaporeon (blue), M Jolteon (Twitch), M Flareon (Flare), M Espeon (Eclipse), F Shiny Umbreon (Luna), F Glaceon (Fae)
Appearance: See pic
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, dotes on his pokemon, and loves to sketch.
347975_trainercard-Eric_Emmet.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric walks in behind Blaze. "Um, sorry about being late. I got kind of got distracted out in the gardens." He said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Luna poked her head out of his bag and yawned before looking around, sniffing the air, then retreating again.

Arpi looked back at the two trainers standing at the door, he gave a derpy look and said "Yo, this is teacher Ace Flames class. You can come sit down I guess. It's not like many people were here already so being late doesnt really matter." Arpi says while waving as his calm green eyes sparkle and his fluffy blond hair falls over his face ((Hair just like the blond person in my profile pic))

Name: Dave
Pokemon: Dewott(Whirlpool),Charmeleon(Blaze),Eevee(Rider),Unfezant(Torpedo).
Appearance: Black Sweatshirt,Red Shirt,Black and Red Hat.
Personality:Friendly,Outgoing,Somewhat Coompetitive.

Dave walked into the classroom,surprised at the fact that he was late. "Sorry, I got lost on my way here." He said while he settled down to his seat. A Dewott walked across the classroom following his trainer. It took him a while to get to his trainers seat whithout bumping into chair legs. His clumsy personality took him two minutes to walk to his trainers seat.

Eric twitched. "Uh, I'd rather not. If it's all the same to you I'll, uh, be back here." He said, heading towards the back left corner of the room.

Arpi waved back at Eric "Yo, the name's Arpi. Meased to pleet ya." Arpi said as he waved back at Eric. "Yo person, what's this about a double battle you say?" Arpi said to Silver, who didn't respond when Arpi tried to ask for his name

"It was just an idea, The teach can get rid of it, I just enjoy battles..My aims to travel to johto and beat the ever living hell out of the pokemon league "

Arpi stands up and takes out a pokeball "How 'bout a normal singles battle right now in the classroom? Hehe, it seems the teach is asleep so we should be fine!" Arpi says with a smirk on his face "I don't have enough pokemon for a double battle though. What do ya think? Wanna battle?" Arpi has a huge smile on his face, he loves battling

Arpi smirks "Bubbles! Give it your all!" Arpi sends out his Dewott, Bubbles. Unlike a normal Dewott, Arpi's Dewott has one big samurott scalchop on his back instead of the traditional dual Dewott ones

"Dewott hmm. Well then. Platinum, Give it you all and show them the power of teamwork!" They sent out a Kirila, They had a mind plate on both their wrists

Arpi and his Dewott both smirk "You may have the first attack person I still don't know the name of." Bubbles gets his scalchop out and gets into its samurai stance

"Bubbles, take it head on and slice through it! Then follow up with aqua jet!" Bubbles dashed into the confusion and banged its scalchop on it in hopes of breaking it. The Confusion ball broke in half but the impact from the burst hit Bubbles for some damage. Bubbles then immediately followed up with aqua jet. Its whole body got surrounded in water and it dashed towards the Kirlia

"Hehehe, Platinum, Teleport then follow it up with Psychic the dewott!" Platinum teleported behind them, Using psychic to imbolize the dewott in its tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.