• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High! (Sign Ups are Open), (Reboot of Reboot)

We could have a study hall/recreation time at the end of the day, I think that would be efficient for characters bonds. Also, we should organize after school activities and clubs.

Yes, but they would be a good way for the characters to get to know each other, which will help push the story in the long run.

(Plus, it displays interests for other characters, which helps begin romances, friendships, and all that spicy stuff.)

He means that the RP will go on instead of suddenly being silent and forgotten a few days later like how most RPs go.

*a Nicaong rolls his eyes while throwing some blocks at you*

Name: George Frederick Ernest Albert
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A cool guy who is obsessed with history
Appearance: has brown hair, a zipped open hoodie revealing an orange t-shirt, jean shorts
Backstory: He won the Pokémon Little League (Pokemon league for kids) every year.
Other: N/A
Crush: idk, is anyone single?

Pokémon Bios: 1
Species: Rockruff
Nickname: Ruff
Moves: Sand Attack, Tackle, Bite, Rock Tomb
Ability: Vital Spirit

Name: Namine Leonhart
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Get's Nervous often, Get's scared easily, Values friendship over anything else, Not exactly the best social skills, a Favorite thing is naps, Very down to earth
Appearance: Blond Twin tails, Brown Purse, Yellow ruffled skirt, yellow shirt, beige top hat, white shorts and blue stockings, gray boots (Use this for a visual aid https://78.media.tumblr.com/f8a137b4bc1d4a9759da9c3e8caab22e/tumblr_o7yb7mXmZw1t127p5o1_400.png)
Backstory: (Optional) NAIN
Other:
Crush: Umm...Ryan...Maybe... LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT SHALL WE. WHO HERE LIKES GARLIC BREAD? I DO!

Species: Togedemaru
Nickname: Sparky
Moves:
Iron Head
Zing Zap
Bounce
Thunder Wave
Ability: Lightning Rod

Nickname: Zwei
Moves:
Bite
Rock Throw
Fire Fang
Rock Climb

Species: Vulpix (Alola)
Nickname: Vexen
Moves
Icy Wind
Extrasensory
Moonblast
Tail Slap

WHEW I DID IT IN TIMe
Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets -Spongebob

Last edited:
I suppose I shall start brewing my first post and waiting until then. (I will likely make a bio for my antagonist sooner or later depending on the circumstances.)

*??? sits down eating a small bottle of super sweet honey while the nurse looks at him with a rather concerned look after noticeing a black, malevolent aura that appears to be coming from his body*

I mean, I suppose I shall use this time to have the bio ready when I need to put it up. (Or for when I introduce him.)

Oh no another interesting RP that I want to join

Name: Meiko Kamai
Appearance: She has long, brown hair tied up in a pony tail along with freckles dotted on her face. Her normal attire is usaully a white tank top with an Arcanine footprint inscribed, with a red and black checkered jacket tied around her waist along with gray pants that reach just past her knees.
Personality: She is somewhat short-tempered and grumpy, most likely due to her stress from her background (Which is to be revealed soon). However, she is still a nice person, but has a hard time showing it. Meiko tries to act tough to hide her own insecurities and doubts, and if anyone finds out she’ll react badly. As for friends she doesn’t consider everyone to be friendly, but she’ll only acknowledge you as a friend if she trusts you.
Backstory: To be revealed~
Other:
  • (I do not like Garlic Bread)
  • All of her Pokémon are to be named after colors
Crush: “What, no! I don’t know anyone here!”

- Pokemon -
Species: Litten
Nickname: Vermillion
Moves:
  • Scratch
  • Growl
  • Lick
  • Fire Fang
Ability: Blaze

Nickname: Ginger
Moves:
  • Take Down
  • Howl
  • Bite
  • Rock Throw
Ability: Own Tempo

Species: Noibat
Nickname: Fig
Moves:
  • Absorb
  • Agility
  • Wing Attack
  • Supersonic
Ability: Frisk

I'm working on a reply right now also, so I suppose I'll need to get moving as soon as possible.

*a baby Lapras sneaks over into the discussion to discreetly take a few cookies before waddling his way on out in hopes of not getting caught*