• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon: Bronze and Iron {A New Region Adventure}

"Hayate jump!" Just as the duo were about to make contact with him, the Cirkit jumped out of the way. The result? Wigwarm and Ragcoon tackled each other instead. "Hayate, Spark! Mufasa, Incinerate!"

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Wigwarm and Ragcoon did Tackle each other, but they managed to stop any excessive damage that came on as they slowed down enough.

But then, the next moves came in. Sand Attack once again prevented an accurate attack on Cirkit’s part, but Incinerate hit Wigwarm, causing it to sustain some damage, but nothing too bad.

What was that?! A high level move?!

Alexander seemed confused. Instead of letting the battle continue, he decided to stop it.

“Let’s end the battle,” Alexander stated firmly and abruptly as he returned the two to their Poke Balls.

Ragcoon leveled up to 6 thanks to training!

Ragcoon learned Tail Whip!

Wigwarm leveled up to 9 thanks to training!

Wigwarm learned Round!

Alexander seemed incredibly startled and confused, and his face seemed kind of blank.

Leona shrugged. "My pride and I do more than just run around all day. Come'ere Hayate, let's get that sand out of your eyes." The Cirkit walked over to Leona who was waiting with a handkerchief. After wiping the sand away from his eyes she hugged the feline before Mufasa came and joined in. "Good job guys. Get some rest." With that, the two of them returned themselves to their PokeBalls. Leona then turned to Alexander. "Good battle. If my Pokemon were more inexperienced they would have lost for sure."

~Secret Grove~

Sky nodded in agreement. She trailed Puggle who in turn was following the tracks.

"These look like bird tracks," Sky told Wulf. "See the three toes in the front and one in the back? I wonder what kind of---"

Sky's musing was cut short by the cry of wild Pokémon. Before anyone could blink, Ratatas, Pikachu, Caterpies, and Formicidants came barreling towards them.

"STAMPEDE!"

Sky grabbed Puggle and booked it away from the crowd of startled. She grabbed Wulf's arm and ran. Hopefully, that Slinkajou had the sense to hang onto Wulf's shoulder. Once they were out of danger, Sky looked around frantically for Sizzly.

"Are you okay?" she asked Wulf, trying to keep her pulse from breaking a world speed record.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Yeah, good battle,” Alexander still seemed a little off than usual, as that battle seemingly threw him off his step a little. He was very frustrated that the only thing he landed was a Sand Attack, which, although very useful, didn’t do damage.

“Let’s start heading to the gym. Aceso, do you still have your map?” Alexander asked in a more serious tone than normal.

~Secret Grove~

"What the heck just happened?" Wulf was certainly surprised by the stampede, as was the Slinkajou on his shoulder. Surprise quickly turned to worry however, when he realized that Sizzly wasn't with them. "Where's Sizzly?!" Glancing back and forth, Wulf soon heard the little bear, following his cry to a tree.
"Sizzly, I'm down here!" Wulf called up, the Fire type quickly made his way back to his trainer. Once he was within reach, Wulf plucked him off of the trunk and held him close before turning back to Sky. "You don't suppose there's something that shouldn't be here?"

~Coronet City~

Having left Professor Gem's lab with Lupa by her side, Diana figured that the first place she would go to would be the PokeMart to get some healing items. The professor having been kind enough to give her ten empty PokeBalls to start with. Arriving at the shop, Diana quickly picked out and purchased three potions, two burn heals, and two paralyze heals. Seeing as Fire and Electric type Pokemon were abundant around the city and she started with a Grass type, Diana wanted to be prepared for those encounters. Making her way to the edge of the city, she took a deep breath before letting it out and leaving for the wild, unsure of what she might encounter with Lupa by her side.

Last edited:
~Secret Grove, Chaplet Town~

"It certainly seems that way," Sky agreed.

She was relieved that Sizzly was unharmed, albeit startled. Her curiosity was starting to get the better of her. She spotted movement not far ahead. A small white Pokémon with a round body and the ears and feet of a rabbit twitched it's nose in the air.

"Hey, look! An Obbitt." Sky pointed a finger at the Pokémon, but when she looked again her smile dropped.

An enormous Fearow blocked the path, but this wasn't an ordinary Fearow. Its feathers, instead of brown, were a sparkling white. Its whole body appeared pulsating with some strange energy. Even the terrain around it, the ground on which it walked turned from field of grass, ferns, and wildflowers into a blank slate. Sky had no doubt this is what startled all those Pokémon moments earlier, and it was heading straight for that poor Orbitt.

"We have to do something!"

~Coronet City, Town Square~

In the center of town square, a protest appeared to be going on. Several people were waving signs at shouting at the crowd of policemen and the passers-by. In the midst of the racket stood a tall sharply dressed man with a black goatee. With a raise of his hand, the protesters fell silent.

"My fellow citizens," he addressed the assembly. "How long will we stand by and watch as the past encroaches on our present?"

His voice rang out clear and powerful. No megaphone was needed.

"Every year! New artifacts are unearthed. Scraps of pottery and old rubble, dubbed priceless treasures."

A few of the protestors booed. The speaker silenced them again.

"And what do they do to the people who occupy that land? They drive them out! Forced relocation. All for the sake of 'preserving history'. Well my citizens! That history is threatening our future."

"Hoo Rah!" shouted the protestors.

"We refused to be pushed around anymore! Those archeologists and historians are so concerned with digging up old bones, they cannot see what's right in front of their faces."

"Hoo Rah!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Hoo Rah!"

"Are you going to stand up for whats right?"

"Hoo Rah!"

"Preserve our present! Protect the future!"

"Hoo Rah! Hoo Rah! Hoo Rah!"

This, the ringleader of the protest thought, was mob mentality at its finest. Loud, powerful, choas! Oh, how he loved it.

Last edited:
"Uh." Wulf glanced back and forth before spotting some rocks on the ground nearby and running over and retrieving an armful of them. "Sky, I'll distract it, you get the Orbbit!" Returning both of his Pokemon, Wulf grabbed a fist-sized stone in his right hand and threw it straight at the large bird in front of them, hitting the back of its head.
"ROW?!" The Fearow stumbled forward a couple steps in surprise before turning to face the one that dared to attack it. Upon seeing the collection of stones in Wulf's possession, surprise turned to rage as it charged at him. "Whoop! Missed me!"
Wulf began leading the now angry bird away from Sky.

Last edited:
Sky didn't have time to argue. She bolted for the wild Orbbit right as threw a rock at the Fearow. The rabbit Pokémon bolted.

"Easy," Sky said.

She didn't know how long Wulf's distraction was going to last. She took out a Poké Ball.

"Listen, I don't have time to explain, but this..." She tapped the Poké Ball for emphasis. "Will get you to safety. I won't keep you if you don't want it, but I need you to trust me. My friend is right now risking his life so that we can save you."

The Orbbit sniffed Sky's hand. She looked from the ball to the direction the Fearow had fled. Evidently, the Pokémon didn't need long to make up her mind. Her head bowed. Sky gently rolled the Poké Ball across the ground. It caught the Orbbit and shook twice before the light turned green. Capture successful.

"I've got the Orbbit!" Sky shouted, hoping that Wulf could hear. "Let's bolt."

Puggle had the same idea. He found the Fearow chasing Wulf and devised a plan to help the human escape. Calling to Sizzly, Puggle tugged on a ivy vine until it broke free from the tree. In Poké talk, the water-type tried to explain his plan. Each of them would take one end of the vine and try to catch one of the Fearow's legs with it. By tripping it, they would hopefully buy enough time for their trainers to escape and call them back to their Poké Balls before the Fearow had them for lunch. It was risky but good friends, at least in Puggle's eyes, were worth the risk.

Wulf threw rocks behind him as he ran until he was out of ammo. Some of them hit the large bird, further angering it, while the rest missed. Then, it was really just a game of Keep Away, with Wulf ducking and jumping as he ran trying to avoid the Fearow's long and sharp beak.
"I've got the Orbbit!"
Hearing Sky's shout, Wulf was silently relieved, but only briefly. The furious Flying type not letting up on its assault. "If this is how you wanna play, then let's up the difficulty Scissor Beak."
Apparently, the Fearow didn't like what Wulf called him as it redoubled its efforts to hit him, striking more frequently. On the other hand, Wulf ducked into denser foliage, hoping to hamper Scissor Beak's efforts.
Meanwhile, Sizzly nodded to Puggle's plan and grabbed the other end of the vine in his jaws, the two of them stretching it across a path. Sizzly then called for Wulf, who not only heard the cry and came running, but also noticed the length of vine across the path. After passing over it, the two Pokemon pulled the vine taut, tripping the Fearow and getting its long beak stuck in the ground. With such a perfect opportunity, the two Pokemon quickly caught up with their respective trainers before they left the grove.
Safely outside, Wulf turned to Sky while breathing heavily. "You alright?"

"Yeah..." Sky said panting. "Thanks to you and these guys."

"Chup!" Puggle chirped, grinning as far as his beak would allow.

"That..." Sky said. "Was the bravest...scariest...most insane thing I had ever done."

She looked over at Wulf and grinned.

"You must be something else. Taking on an angry Fearow like that! You could have broken your neck."

"My family always liked to joke that I was more Pokemon than human. Hehehe." Wulf rubbed the back of his neck as he gave a nervous laugh. He couldn't deny that Sky had a point that he might have been hurt, or worse. Wulf was brought out of his thoughts by Sizzly tugging on his pant leg. Wulf smiled as he picked up the Fire type. "You did a good job bud. Though I could've sworn that I returned you to your PokeBall earlier."
Similar to his trainer, Sizzly rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "It's alright bud. I'm not mad."
Wulf then turned back to Sky. "Was that a regional variant of Fearow?"

Sky shook her head.

"I don't think so," she said. "I never saw a Fearow like that before. You saw how it was glowing right?"

Sky wished she had gotten a photograph of the Pokémon.

"It might be something to ask the professors about. Although, I suppose we could just look it up."

Sky looked at Orbbit's Poké Ball.

"I should probably get her to a Pokémon Center," she told Wulf. "I did promise that I'd let her out once she was safe."

Puggle's senses perked up again. Not too far away, he heard footsteps, But these weren't the careful steps of the Fearow. These footsteps were clumsy. They sounded almost...human.

"Of course I still have my map," Aceso said, not even paying remote attention to anything that had been happening. She was too absorbed thinking about certain things to pay attention to the battle, but she at least had heard Alexander.
"Although I have a sneaking suspicion your friend here won't have need of it. She sure seems confident, so maybe she could just lead us"
Aceso said, but she still pulled out her map in contrary to her words, as if she didn't really believe she knew where it was. Aceso was certainly moody after meeting her.

...And there isn't any reason why! Don't get the wrong idea or anything, i-idiot!

~Chaplet Town~

"Hmm, I think I can draw it. Hold on a sec." Wulf dropped his backpack and pulled out his sketchbook and a pencil, opening to a blank page before getting to work drawing the memory still fresh in his mind's eye. Since he couldn't color it in, he instead wrote some notes alongside the picture adding small descriptions to it. Looking up at Sky after he finished he showed her the drawing. "I think this will do the trick of providing a visual aid to the professors, don't you?"

~Crest Island~

"I could, but truth be told, I was actually hoping to meet the professor here first." Leona then explained. "I'm interested in her research considering my mom says that her side of the family are descendants of the Amazons. Who knows what I could learn?"
Baihu rolled his eyes as he continued kneading Earl's back out of boredom. "Besides, I'm actually hoping to take the Twelve Labors challenge as well."

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I wouldn’t recommend meeting her right now. There.. there was an incident that occurred recently nearby the lab, and I’m pretty sure she’s busy. Also, we really need to get going to the gym,” Alexander explained to Leona, continuing to seem serious for the time being. The hesitation earlier in his explanation brought him back to the incident, and it did frighten him a little.

“And also… if you don’t mind me asking… what is that thing you called the “Twelve Labor Challenge’?”

While initially disheartened at the news about the professor, Leona was then surprised to learn that Alexander didn't know about the challenge and thought he was joking. At least, until she saw the look of confusion on his face. "Are you kidding? It's a competition modeled after the journey of the first trainer of the Mithos region!" Leona then explained further. "Twelve separate challenges that test more than your skill as a trainer. You can't enter until you obtain four badges, but any trainer that completes the Twelve Labors and the Pokemon League will be granted the title Legend."
Baihu finally got tired of kneading Earl's back and padded back to his trainer, hoping to calm her down. He still wondered how he wound up becoming her partner now and again with this kind of personality.

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Oh, haha, that sounds really interesting… especially since I’ll be a called a Legend soon,” Alexander seemed to smile a little, a contrast from the grim remembering of the incident.

“But.. yeah, I was just asking since I’m not really from here.. well I am but I’m not but I am but I’m not apparently,” Alexander seemed to lose his focus and accidentally repeated some of the words he said.

"Haha! And I guess everyone here is going to be a legend? The challenge is fairly simple on first glance, Alexander, but it is far more difficult than what the average trainer can handle. Luckily, you have me to guide you." Aceso sighed, her love of efficiency and her developing dislike for the person before her were at odds. Efficiency won out.
"Fine, I suppose. If we're all after the same goal it would be more...efficient to travel together. I suppose I can put aside your terrible attributes, Leona, to make your acquaintance."

Earl yawned, not even noticing any sort of contact with other Pokemon. But he sensed he'd need to move again soon, so he rolled over onto his feet and slowly plodded over to Aceso. Queen was just rolling over in the grass now, working off her energy high.

Leona shrugged at Aceso's mention of her "terrible attributes" before replying. "Don't worry, I'll do the bare minimum of interference. Gotta learn some things on your own after all." Leona reached down and pet Baihu before continuing. "Besides, sometimes a little extra competition is a good motivator for self-improvement."

~ Chaplet Town ~

Sky admired Wulf's handiwork.

"It will do the trick," she said. "And hopefully our first hand account will help. Let's go!"

Little did Sky and the others realize they were not the only ones who encountered the Fearow in that grove. Two men dressed in brown workers clothing were stood at the heart of the grove. One of them bent down and picked up what looked to be a chewed up piece of rope.

"You moron!" The one with the rope cursed his partner. "How could you let our bait get away like that?"

"Hey! It's not my fault the fool thing hopped off. Besides, your the one who missed."

"I didn't miss," said his partner. "The fool bird broke out of the Poké Ball. Any way, it's your fault for letting it get away.

"It doesn't matter whose fault it was, brother. What matters is what we're going to tell the boss. He's expecting a Divine Form Pokémon once we get back to Coronet City."

The one holding the rope sighed. "We best go after the stupid Fearow then. I can't take another earful from the boss."

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"I'm not your average trainer! I can easily do whatever it takes! I'm the Legend Alexander fricking Aetos, after all, not some nobody!" Alexander proudly exclaimed, hands standing proudly at his side.

"Hey, and don't be mean to Lion-a like that, Access-io! She doesn't have bad attributes! She's really, really nice, after all!" Alexander then yelled at Aceso, coming up with a new nickname for Leona while still using Aceso's nickname.

~Chaplet Town~

Leaving the Grove behind and making their way through town, Wulf stopped in front of the Pokemon Center. "Let's get our Pokemon taken care of first."

~Coronet City~

"Ugh, not another one." Diana sighed in annoyance as she walked by the crowd of protestors. She had heard the news about them and even seen one or two in person, but it was always about the same thing. Keeping her head low, she and Lupa quickly got passed them and into the wild. Before walking any further, Diana drew her bow and loosed six arrows in rapid succession at a tree that was ten yards from her position. As each arrow hit the tree, Diana sighed in relief and went to retrieve them. "Thank goodness no one else was around, eh Lupa?"
"Arf!"

~Crest Island~

Leona's eye twitched as she heard the nickname that Alex gave her and slowly turned to face him. "What did you call me?"
Leona cracked her knuckles as she glared Alexander with a death stare. She loved her name and hated when anyone called her by anything else but.
Seeing his trainer's reaction, Baihu tapped his PokeBall and returned himself.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Ummmm… uhhhh…”

Alexander’s eyes went wide open, not expecting that reaction from Leona. He stepped back a little, an uneasy look on his face.

But then, he made possibly the worst decision in this situation.

“Uhhh… I called you Lion-a, is there an issue with that? I mean, it sounds really cool, if you think about it. I mean, it’s way better than Access-io, I think. Right?”

Wigwarm, although exhausted, went out of its Poke Ball and gave himself a quick face palm before promptly going back in.

~Chaplet Town~

Sky agreed. After a quick stop at the Pokémon Center, she let Orbbit out. The moon rabbit Pokémon seemed relieved that she was no longer under attack.

"Bibi!" The Orbbit sprang up into the air, hovering around Sky like a satellite.

"Your welcome," Sky giggled.

Orbbit turned her attention to Wulf next. Not only did she run circles around him, she levitated up to his face and gave him a whiskery kiss on the cheek.

"I think that means thank you," Sky said, feeling both delighted and embarrassed for Wulf. "I read somewhere that Orbbits only hover around people they like."

In all the excitement, Sky failed to notice the remains of a rope around the Orbitt's neck.

~Coronet City~

Little did Diana know that someone else was around. Not close enough to get hit by the arrows, thank goodness, but close enough to hear the sound of them all smack against the tree trunk. A boy with dark brown skin and curly hair set with a rainbow assortment of rhinestones fell out of his hammock.

"Wusthat?" he asked, still dazed from his nap. His Samamba, who had been asleep underneath the hammock, squirmed to get out from under her trainer.

"Whoops! Sorry, Conga. Let me get up."

The Poison-Rock-type snake Pokémon gave him a narrow glance.

"I know. I know. I thought I heard something."

As the son of a Pokémon Trainer, the boy had gotten pretty good at listening and feeling around for signs of life. His head, however, tended to drift off to a different hemisphere.

"Hello?" He called. "Is anyone out there?"

So much for spending time alone. The boy began stamping off in the direction of the sound he heard.

~Chaplet Town~

Wulf blushed a little as the Orbbit kissed him. "Hehe, your welcome little one." As he was about to get his PokeBalls to give to Nurse Joy, Wulf noticed something strange on the Orbbit's neck. Gently catching the Psychic type, Wulf found what appeared to be rope and pulled out a knife. "Sky, hold her for a sec. She's got something on her neck."

~Coronet City~

Diana retrieved her arrows one at a time, replacing them in her quiver until she had all six. "Come on Lupa, let's explore."
"Arf!"

~Crest Island~

Quicker than a viper, Leona seemingly teleported right in front of Alexander and grabbed the front of his shirt, lifting him a few inches off the ground. "Call me that again and you'll be out cold before you know what even hit you."

"Brr!" Orbbit made a sound that was halfway between a purr and a whistle. Either way, she looked happy.

"I guess that makes two mysteries," Sky commented. "What made that Fearow look strange, and why someone would want to use a Pokémon as bait?"

Hopefully, the professors would have some answers.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Alexander felt completely shocked and taken aback at how quick Leona managed to grab him like that quickly.

“Okay… okay… I won’t do that again,” Alexander assured Leona. He attempted to back away, hoping he could get out of the grasp. He could use his arms to push himself away, but he didn’t want to touch her.

~Chaplet Town~

After the duo finished up at the Pokemon Center, they headed straight for the professors' lab. Reaching the front door, Wulf knocked. "Hello, professors? Are you in?"

~Crest Island~

Leona set Alexander back on the ground and let go of him. "As long as you understand."
Leona then turned and started walking. "You two said you wanted to go to the gym right? It's this way."
Leona lead Aceso and Alexander to the Crest Island gym building and entered.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Wow, that was really quick, Li-Leona,” Alexander immediately cut himself off, making sure that he wouldn’t be knocked out like Leona promised.

“Wait, I need to heal my Pokémon! Shoot! I’m heading to the Center now!” Alexander frantically exclaimed, running fast once more to head to the Pokémon Center. He promptly healed his Pokémon, thanked Nurse Joy, and even bought some Potions and ran back. While this wasn’t his personal best time doing this, it sure was close.

Last edited:
"What did I tell you, Alexander?" She sighed. Thug...
"Attacking Alexander like that was almost completely unprovoked, Leona. In future, I would hold back any anger so that strangers don't think I'm some sort of thug. Hmm?" Aceso smiled, her complexion and voice dripping with a slight venom.
"I think I'll do just fine without your guidence, thank you very much. If you much rather follow her, Alexander, be my guest."
With that, Aceso picked up Earl, and brushed past Leona, looking at her map. She could at least understand this one.
Queen looked up at Aceso leaving, and bounded after her. Looking up at Leona one more time, the Meowth purred a small bit before following her trainer down the road.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Here comes the Arceus-damn drama. Why did I let that girl travel with us? It only made Aceso even more cold than before!

Alexander closed his eyes and sighed.

“Stupid drama,” he muttered quietly to himself.

“Aceso, we’re already at the gym, we don’t need to run off no-“

“Oh frick me.” Alexander saw Aceso leave and facepalmed. He decided to stay at the gym for now, not following Aceso for the time being.

Leona rolled her eyes and looked at Alexander. "Isn't she your friend? Go after her!" Leona lightly pushed Alex towards Aceso who was getting further away. "I suddenly feel like training my Pokemon a bit longer before challenging this gym."
She then left for the beach, where she stripped down to the Jagwire print bikini she wore underneath her current outfit and showed off her trained body. "Baihu, Mufasa, Hayate, come on out guys!"
While the trio of felines was initially confused by their surroundings, having expected to see the gym's interior, Leona quickly filled them in on what was going on. "Sorry guys, we're going to hold off on challenging this gym for a little longer. I got a bit heated earlier and I want to take my mind off of it before we challenge them."

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"Hey, you don't have to leave t-" Alexander sighed again.

Great.

Guess I should go after Aceso.

"Oh boy... Alright, here goes nothing," Alexander raced towards where Aceso went, sprinting as fast as he could, panting a little as he continued.

Soon, he managed to catch up with Aceso and Queen.

"Hey... Aceso... she left. We can challenge the gym now," Alexander said, panting in between his words.

(Edited)

~Water-type Gym, Crest Island~

Thalassa sat at the edge of the pool stirring the water with her feet. Her Ponyta jumped out of the water, drenching the water-type gym leader when gravity brought his aquamarine body down for the inevitable splash. Thank goodness she was wearing a bathing suit. Coach, a female Buizel and the second member of Thalassa's team, drifted carefree on her back. The disturbance caused by the Ponyta did little to rattle her serenity.

Thalassa wished her mind could be so at ease. Between looking after the gym and teaching summer swimming classes, she barely had any time to herself. Not to mention there was the Labors Challenge coming up. Last year, Thalassa was forced to retire a key member of her championship team due to age. The chances of her training a replacement by then was very slim. Her Ponyta and Buizel still had a long way to go before they evolved, and she still didn't like the idea of any of them taking her champion's place.

Just then, a young boy wearing a sailor's shirt and hat walked in.

"Miss Thalassa, there are some trainers outside who want to challenge the gym."

Thalassa sighed. "Very well." She pulled her feet out of the water. "Get your sister and meet them at the entrance. If they get past the two of you, tell them to meet me by the end of the pool."

The boy bowed obediently before making his exit.

The Water-type Pokémon Gym looked more like an Olympic swimming pool than a battle field. A greeter stood at the entrance, ready to tell the trainers everything that they knew.

"Welcome to the Water-type Gym! This gym is run by Thalassa, a top-notched trainer and former surfing star. To get to her, you must cross to the end of the pool. Oh, don't worry about getting wet! Our specially trained Stingtines will gladly carry you across. Just be sure not to touch their tails. Be warned, some of our rookie trainers may challenge you on the way to meet Thalassa. Good luck!"

~Chaplet Town~

Professor Octavia Myrtle opened the door.

"Why, hello." She said. "What brings you both back here so soon?"

"We found this really weird Pokémon out in the woods," Sky answered. "Wulf, show her the drawing. This Fearow cased a stampeded over at the Secret Grove. It did not look normal."

Last edited:
~Chaplet Town~

Wulf nodded and brought out the drawing. "Darn bird was white and seemed to be glowing. Nearly hit me several times before we got away." Wulf handed over the sketchbook, opened to the drawing they were talking about. "Any ideas?"

~Coronet City~

As she walked with Lupa, Diana kept her ears open in the hopes of locating any wild Pokemon in the vicinity. What she ended up hearing instead, was a boy asking who was there. Deciding not to be rude, Diana decided to answer the call. "I'm over here!"

~Crest Island~

"Alright, take a break!" Leona's team breathed a sigh of relief as they stopped what they were doing and laid down on the warm sand. During their session, Leona was able to calm herself and think more clearly. Leona blushed with embarrassment as she realized she had done it again; attacking someone just because they called her anything other than her name. "I can't believe I did it again. I'm trying to get over this damn tick not encourage it! Ugh!"

~Chaplet Town~

Professor Myrtle furrowed her eyebrows.

"Interesting..."

She studied Wulf's drawing in close detail.

"I've never seen anything like it. Unless--" A lightbulb went off in her brain.

"Troy!" she hollered to her husband inside. "Where are those correspondences from Zanzibar?"

She disappeared into the hose. A few minutes later, she came out with a stack of papers.

"I think I saw...ah! Here it is." She held up an article titled Divine Forms: The Mystery of Mithos.

"According to this, wild Pokémon sometimes undergo a change in their appearance. The exact cause is unknown, but these altered variants dubbed 'Divine Forms' by a professor in Coronet City are characterized by an 'elemental appearance'. Their bodies radiate pure energy, and their attack power appears to double. Some field researchers even claimed that these Pokémon gain added immunity, such as a Normal-type Pokémon being immune to attacks of the same type."

Professor Myrtle looked back at Wulf and Sky. "Sounds like you two encountered quite the rare Pokémon."

~Coronet City~

The boy came bumbling through the overgrowth towards Diana, his Samamba close behind.

"Ha. I knew I heard something," he said. "Who are you? What are you doing near my secret hideout?"

~Chaplet Town~

"Seriously?" Wulf glanced from the professor to Sky in disbelief. "So, we ran into a supercharged Fearow?"

~Coronet City~

"Sorry, my name's Diana Jaeger." She introduced herself. "As for the secret hideout, I didn't know about it and I literally just left the city to find some Pokemon."