• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Discussion Thread

Events & Proposed Dates:

July 29 - Lighthouse & Normal Gym - Naka, Esther
Aug 2 - Sumo Conference - Naka, Aldon, Theo, Fiery
Aug 8 - Balloon Race - Naka, Aldon, Theo, Fiery, Emma
Aug 12 - Mareep Festival - Aldon, Naka, Gwen, Theo
Aug 17 & 18 - Palmpona - Naka, Desmond, Briar, Theo, Fiery, Adriana, Emma
Aug 20 - Fire & Rescue Grand Prix - Naka, Aldon, Theo, Billy
Aug 26 - Tour de Alto Mare - Naka, Desmond, Aldon, Esther, Theo
Sept 9 - Extreme Race - Naka, Theo, Billy
Sept 15 - Coastline Gym - Naka
Sept 23 - Wobbuffet Festival - Desmond, Aldon, Naka, Fiery, Adriana
Oct 1 - Pokemon Street Performer Festival - Briar, Charlotte, Theo
Oct 9 - Pokemon Exhibition - Desmond, Charlotte, Theo, Ariana
Oct 15 - Grass-Type Tournament - Naka
Oct 30 - Eclipse Festival - Aldon, Charlotte, Theo, Emma
Nov 10 - Seaking Catching Competition - Aldon, Theo

Some backtracking and revisiting of areas will be required. This is to give the events a decent spread and not cluster them in quick succession.

Last edited:
Events & Proposed Dates:

Aug 2 - Sumo Conference - Naka, Aldon
Aug 8 - Balloon Race - Naka, Aldon
Aug 12 - Grass-Type Tournament - Naka
Aug 17 & 18 - Palmpona - Naka, Desmond, Briar
Aug 20 - Fire & Rescue Grand Prix - Naka, Aldon
Aug 26 - Tour de Alto Mare - Naka, Desmond, Aldon, Esther
Sept 9 - Extreme Race - Naka
Sept 23 - Wobbuffet Festival - Desmond, Aldon
Oct 1 - Pokemon Street Performer Festival - Briar, Charlotte
Oct 9 - Pokemon Exhibition - Desmond, Charlotte
Oct 15 - Mareep Festival - Aldon, Naka, Gwen
Oct 30 - Eclise Festival - Aldon, Charlotte
Nov 10 - Seaking Catching Competition - Aldon

Some backtracking and revisiting of areas will be required. This it to give the events a decent spread and not cluster them in quick succession.
Naka will also be at the Wobbuffet Festival

Events & Proposed Dates:

Aug 2 - Sumo Conference - Naka, Aldon
Aug 8 - Balloon Race - Naka, Aldon
Aug 12 - Mareep Festival - Aldon, Naka, Gwen
Aug 17 & 18 - Palmpona - Naka, Desmond, Briar
Aug 20 - Fire & Rescue Grand Prix - Naka, Aldon
Aug 26 - Tour de Alto Mare - Naka, Desmond, Aldon, Esther
Sept 9 - Extreme Race - Naka
Sept 23 - Wobbuffet Festival - Desmond, Aldon, Naka
Oct 1 - Pokemon Street Performer Festival - Briar, Charlotte
Oct 9 - Pokemon Exhibition - Desmond, Charlotte
Oct 15 - Grass-Type Tournament - Naka
Oct 30 - Eclipse Festival - Aldon, Charlotte
Nov 10 - Seaking Catching Competition - Aldon

Some backtracking and revisiting of areas will be required. This it to give the events a decent spread and not cluster them in quick succession.

So yeah, some help would be nice. I would like Adrianne to appear at some of this stuff, but have no idea how long her journey in Orange Islands is gonna end up taking. She began her journey June 1 so just if people here could theorize how long venturing through the Orange League could take (1 month, 2 months etc.) that would be helpful to set up a time table.

So yeah, some help would be nice. I would like Adrianne to appear at some of this stuff, but have no idea how long her journey in Orange Islands is gonna end up taking. She began her journey June 1 so just if people here could theorize how long venturing through the Orange League could take (1 month, 2 months etc.) that would be helpful to set up a time table.
Granted, she is with Reggie and Briar. If she's stressed during her travels, they can offer taking her to a festival or something to see the sights and get some ideas.

Though, since there's only 4 badges to grab and then the actual league itself, I'd say about a month or two. That doesn't include time to travel between each island or how many islands we get to though. lol

Granted, she is with Reggie and Briar. If she's stressed during her travels, they can offer taking her to a festival or something to see the sights and get some ideas.

Though, since there's only 4 badges to grab and then the actual league itself, I'd say about a month or two. That doesn't include time to travel between each island or how many islands we get to though. lol

Seems weird to just dip the Orange League and bounce to another region then hop back XD

Yeah the tricky part is there is only 4 Gyms, but many islands as well. God I just want a clear timeline for myself but also still enjoy these offered events XD a tough balancing act.

Seems weird to just dip the Orange League and bounce to another region then hop back XD

Yeah the tricky part is there is only 4 Gyms, but many islands as well. God I just want a clear timeline for myself but also still enjoy these offered events XD a tough balancing act.
We can go over the list of islands and places we want to go to or not. :3 Here, I'll actually set something up for you and Guy.

The Orange Islands are just slightly south of Kanto. They're closer than the Sevii islands and you'd be well within range for a quick trip to next-door Johto. Spearrow also evolved early you’ve already got a ride if you need one.

Once you know what events you're interested in then you can decide if you'd want to create a reason to go to Johto or just have a similar event in the Orange Islands (Or even create your own Orange Islands event).

I'd recommend making use of the WCS to travel between regions for battles or for training. Use up IC connections, I'm sure Prof Ivy would be able to hook Adrienne up with other Professors and reasons to go to other regions: bring back the GS Ball, do something with that island of pink Pokémon (I'm sure any ecology based Prof would love to have a few of those pokemon and the fruits to research), etc.

You've def got some options to work with.

World Cooking Coronation Series

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the World Cooking Coronation Series! Set up by five of the most highly-rated chefs in the world!

The World Cooking Coronation Series goes on a competition-type of format, where two chefs go up in a one-versus-one cooking competition to make the best dish that they can. Each win grants ten points to your ranking while losing takes five away from you. In most Cook-offs, a referee must be present to choose the winner, and they must be without bias.

Tiers:

Commis Chef - 0 Points to 1000 Points
This rank is usually for people who recently joined the WCCS, or are unskilled in cooking in general. This is also a good tier to practice your own cooking skills.

Chef de Partie - 1001 Points to 1750 Points
A tier above Commis Chef, where more skilled chefs are present. When chefs reach this tier, they would usually be referred to as great chefs, although there is still room for improvement.

Sous Chef - 1751 Points to 2500 Points
A tier before the revered Chef de Cuisine rank, usually filled with great chefs, with major food chains or restaurants in many regions. Their skills have been developed for many years and can be called some of the best of the best.

Chef de Cuisine - 2501+ Points
The revered Chef de Cuisine rank is filled only with the cream of the crop, the best of the best, whose skills have been developed for more than a decade. They cannot be compared to any other chefs, and are the best in their craft. They are fully developed in what they do and are the true diamonds in the rough

There are many events in the WCCS that will let you gain points depending on how well you did, for example;

Tournament of the Chefs
A tournament between ten to twenty chefs duke it out in a one-versus-one battle in a tournament-style manner. All chefs must be in the same rank to participate (So people in Chef De Partie rank may not be able to participate in Commis Chef Tournaments)

The pre-registration of WCCS is August 15, 2022, and can pre-register at your local Pokécenter for free! The start of the WCCS shall begin on the 31st of November, so wait until then! All thanks to our hosts, Siebold, Cilan, Katy, Mallow and Kofu.

The WCCS will run for a full year, ending on Nov 31st of the next year after which a 1-month break will be held before it's held again.

World Cooking Coronation Series

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the World Cooking Coronation Series! Set up by five of the most highly-rated chefs in the world!

The World Cooking Coronation Series goes on a competition-type of format, where two chefs go up in a one-versus-one cooking competition to make the best dish that they can. Each win grants ten points to your ranking while losing takes five away from you. In most Cook-offs, a referee must be present to choose the winner, and they must be without bias.

Tiers:

Commis Chef - 0 Points to 1000 Points
This rank is usually for people who recently joined the WCCS, or are unskilled in cooking in general. This is also a good tier to practice your own cooking skills.

Chef de Partie - 1001 Points to 1750 Points
A tier above Commis Chef, where more skilled chefs are present. When chefs reach this tier, they would usually be referred to as great chefs, although there is still room for improvement.

Sous Chef - 1751 Points to 2500 Points
A tier before the revered Chef de Cuisine rank, usually filled with great chefs, with major food chains or restaurants in many regions. Their skills have been developed for many years and can be called some of the best of the best.

Chef de Cuisine - 2501+ Points
The revered Chef de Cuisine rank is filled only with the cream of the crop, the best of the best, whose skills have been developed for more than a decade. They cannot be compared to any other chefs, and are the best in their craft. They are fully developed in what they do and are the true diamonds in the rough

There are many events in the WCCS that will let you gain points depending on how well you did, for example;

Tournament of the Chefs
A tournament between ten to twenty chefs duke it out in a one-versus-one battle in a tournament-style manner. All chefs must be in the same rank to participate (So people in Chef De Partie rank may not be able to participate in Commis Chef Tournaments)

The pre-registration of WCCS is August 15, 2022, and can pre-register at your local Pokécenter for free! The start of the WCCS shall begin on the 31st of November, so wait until then! All thanks to our hosts, Siebold, Cilan, Katy, Mallow and Kofu.

The WCCS will run for a full year, ending on Nov 31st of the next year after which a 1-month break will be held before it's held again.
To follow up, here's the news article for this: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pokelure-keen-eye-newsfeed.529147/post-11720065 (Fandom - PokéLure: Keen Eye Newsfeed!)

Take note, the date is set to August 3rd.

Right, so i've wrapped up my Kanto plot. Now onto the Orange Islands. @Godjacob and @Merciless Medic, what is going on with Adrianne and Reginald? What are they specifically doing? Fill me in!

@kyuukestu, also, I hope it's okay, but Michiko's Alakazam Mahou being a strong psychic type that likes to meditate, speaks in his head perfect english and is able to communicate with other people and Pokemon this way? Might seem like a bit borderline to some people but it's not meant to be Mahou enforcing his will on anyone or being aggressive if this may appear weird, if you know what I mean? Just putting this out there unless i'm accused of breaking the rules.

Last edited:
@Max Million Hi! I'm Charlotte.

@Sir Krazz mentioned your character had history with Team Snagem, I believe. My character has some prior history with a similar organization Team CELL, a group I made up that originated in the Sinnoh region. If you would like, I thought maybe we could coordinate or villain group shenanigans. Not saying we have to. I just thought I would offer. If it would interfere with your plans for your character, don't worry about it.

@Max Million Hi! I'm Charlotte.

@Sir Krazz mentioned your character had history with Team Snagem, I believe. My character has some prior history with a similar organization Team CELL, a group I made up that originated in the Sinnoh region. If you would like, I thought maybe we could coordinate or villain group shenanigans. Not saying we have to. I just thought I would offer. If it would interfere with your plans for your character, don't worry about it.
Basically, Michiko was a researcher and scientist from the TCG islands (An exclusive region to the card game video games believe it or not) and her backstory is that she fled to various regions, namely Unova (very briefly) and more recently Kanto after evading the authorities. A small group of remnants from Team Snagem came to the TCG islands to revitalise their campaign after being beaten in Oree by the two protagonists in those games. As you saw in the RP, only around two followed her to Kanto. I'm not sure what they were planning, probably nothing global, more like some localised Saffron City crimes that would have distracted the authorities from Michiko's plans, which are more grand-scale I think. Michiko has her hands tied controlling her Pokemon though and, as you saw, she spent a long time trying to get her Alakazam, Mahou, to teleport her out of Saffron, which she finally did.

Regarding her, I will probably have her deviate away from her past, but if you want to plan something with the remnants of Team Snagem, I'm all ears. As i've said, there are currently two unnamed Snagem grunts in Saffron, who have been imprisoned by the Kanto authorities, one wearing a blue postman outfit and the other wearing a black rocket-type jacket. The remaining members are probably scattered across the TCG islands OR Orre, if you want to explore those.

I'm down for coordinating something! It would be a good chance to flesh out Michiko's backstory and the characters of those grunts she interacted with. Clearly at least two of them were still loyal so maybe they can have an arc of trying to find out where the scientist is?

Right, so i've wrapped up my Kanto plot. Now onto the Orange Islands. @Godjacob and @Merciless Medic, what is going on with Adrianne and Reginald? What are they specifically doing? Fill me in!

@kyuukestu, also, I hope it's okay, but Michiko's Alakazam Mahou being a strong psychic type that likes to meditate, speaks in his head perfect english and is able to communicate with other people and Pokemon this way? Might seem like a bit borderline to some people but it's not meant to be Mahou enforcing his will on anyone or being aggressive if this may appear weird, if you know what I mean? Just putting this out there unless i'm accused of breaking the rules.

Right. Well Adrianne set out to compete in the Orange League and entered the WCS. She tagged along with Reggie and Briar along the way, and they are currently on Tangelo Island. Adrianne needs a Pokemon to learn Surf as an insider to the first of the Orange League's Gyms (Since they have unique requirements) and caught a Staryu trying to teach it the move.

Right now everyone is enjoying some lunch by the beach.

Right. Well Adrianne set out to compete in the Orange League and entered the WCS. She tagged along with Reggie and Briar along the way, and they are currently on Tangelo Island. Adrianne needs a Pokemon to learn Surf as an insider to the first of the Orange League's Gyms (Since they have unique requirements) and caught a Staryu trying to teach it the move.

Right now everyone is enjoying some lunch by the beach.
I'll have Mahou take Michiko down onto Tangelo beach then. They'll just appear there, after falling from the sky.

Boy, I hope the inhabitants of Tangelo Island are prepared...

I'm down for coordinating something! It would be a good chance to flesh out Michiko's backstory and the characters of those grunts she interacted with. Clearly at least two of them were still loyal so maybe they can have an arc of trying to find out where the scientist is?
That might work. I'm presently in Johto now, but if our characters end up crossing paths down the line it would be worth a try.

Go right ahead, psychics with Telepathy are fairly common but it is concerned rude to intrude on someone's mind without their permission/consent.
@kyuukestu I know its been a while, but I was considering bringing back Emma and Billy.
Whatcha got in mind? Feel free to hop in.

Name: Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel

Trainer Class: Researcher (Shiny Pokémon and their Genetic differences as her Specialty)

Physical Appearance: She is 5'1" on a somewhat curvaceous and chubby frame from not getting out of a lab too often. Her long blue hair is tied back with a blue ribbon, which has a charm with a Tyrantrum on the point that ties her hair. her violet eyes giving a whimsical look. She has scars on her body, particularly her midsection, from attacks from a Gyarados.

Clothing: Kat wears a light blue dress shirt with dark blue seams and collar. She has a white lab coat, with blue work pants and steel toed boots, when working in the lab. She also has a blue tank top and shorts that can be worn with the lab coat.

Personality: She is a more Introverted individual who is trying to talk to people more. She has habits of being highly excited when she sees a Shiny Pokémon, well other than her own Tyrantrum. She can't read social cues as well as the average person can.

Backstory: She was born to Researchers and naturally followed their path. She was always Fascinated by Shiny Pokémon and their different colors, her studies want to get to the genetic cause of the different Pokémon, spurred even more so when she Received The Blue One (a Shiny Tyrunt) from her Researcher parents. The Lab made sure that The Blue One had the capability to protect her on the field. She also received Pokémon to help with Transportation, a Mudsdale, a Tropius, and a Wailord. She started her work at the lab four years ago and she has been doing lab work with some of the Researchers Pokémon, such as Shiny Gengar. While she was doing her work, she got help from the people that came from Alola studying under Professor Kukui with her Pokémon's Movesets, particularly Jolteon and Wishiwashi. She was then given an assignmet about a report from Galar. The head of her Lab sent her to Hammerlocke, Galar, to study Galarian Meowth and Perrserker. She is from Celadon City, Kanto, and was studying in Unova before she got her job near Hammerlocke.

Starter: Tyrantrum (Shiny, Male, Strong Jaw)
Nickname: The Blue One
Nature: Brave
Moves:
Meteor Beam
Scale Shot
Head Smash
Dragon Tail
Iron Head
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang

Species: Mudsdale
Ability: Stamina
Moves:
High Horsepower
Earthquake
Counter
Heavy Slam
Superpower
Body Press
Body Slam
Protect

Species: Tropius
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Naughty
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Synthesis
Body Slam
Air Slash
Leaf Blade
Wide Guard
Whirlwind

Species: Wailord
Ability: Oblivious
Nature: Bold
Moves:
Aqua Ring
Body Slam
Ice Beam
Rock Tomb
Earthquake
Thrash
Water Spout
Bounce

Species: Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
Thunder Wave
Thunder Fang
Pin Missile
Baton Pass
Eerie Impulse
False Swipe
Light Screen
Shadow Ball

Species: Wishiwashi
Ability: Schooling
Moves:
Flip Turn
U-turn
Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Beat Up
Scale Shot
Iron Tail
Earthquake

Pokémon at Lab: Scolipede, Xatu, Combee, Druddigon, Corviknight (This swaps for Jolteon from time to time), and Scovillain.

Shinies Seen: Gengar owned by a Researcher in the Lab she works for.

Last edited:
Name: Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel

Trainer Class: Researcher (Shiny Pokémon and their Genetic differences as her Specialty)

Physical Appearance: She is 5'1" on a somewhat curvaceous and chubby frame from not getting out of a lab too often. Her long blue hair is tied back with a blue ribbon, which has a charm with a Tyrantrum on the point that ties her hair. her violet eyes giving a whimsical look. She has scars on her body, particularly her midsection, from attacks from a Gyarados.

Clothing: Kat wears a light blue dress shirt with dark blue seams and collar. She has a white lab coat, with blue work pants and steel toed boots, when working in the lab. She also has a blue tank top and shorts that can be worn with the lab coat.

Personality: She is a more Introverted individual who is trying to talk to people more. She has habits of being highly excited when she sees a Shiny Pokémon, well other than her own Tyrantrum. She can't read social cues as well as the average person can.

Backstory: She was born to Researchers and naturally followed their path. She was always Fascinated by Shiny Pokémon and their different colors, her studies want to get to the genetic cause of the different Pokémon, spurred even more so when she Received The Blue One (a Shiny Tyrunt) from her Researcher parents. The Lab made sure that The Blue One had the capability to protect her on the field. She also received Pokémon to help with Transportation, a Mudsdale, a Tropius, and a Wailord. She started her work at the lab four years ago and she has been doing lab work with some of the Researchers Pokémon, such as Shiny Gengar. While she was doing her work, she got help from the people that came from Alola studying under Professor Kukui with her Pokémon's Movesets, particularly Jolteon and Wishiwashi. She was then given an assignmet about a report from Galar. The head of her Lab sent her to Hammerlocke, Galar, to study Galarian Meowth and Perrserker. She is from Celadon City, Kanto, and was studying in Unova before she got her job near Hammerlocke.

Starter: Tyrantrum (Shiny, Male, Strong Jaw)
Nickname: The Blue One
Moves:
Meteor Beam
Scale Shot
Head Smash
Dragon Tail
Iron Head
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang

Species: Mudsdale
Ability: Stamina
Moves:
High Horsepower
Earthquake
Counter
Heavy Slam
Superpower
Body Press
Body Slam
Protect

Species: Tropius
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Naughty
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Synthesis
Body Slam
Air Slash
Leaf Blade
Wide Guard
Whirlwind

Species: Wailord
Ability: Oblivious
Moves:
Aqua Ring
Body Slam
Ice Beam
Rock Tomb
Earthquake
Thrash
Water Spout
Bounce

Species: Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
Thunder Wave
Thunder Fang
Pin Missile
Baton Pass
Eerie Impulse
False Swipe
Light Screen
Shadow Ball

Species: Wishiwashi
Ability: Schooling
Moves:
Flip Turn
U-turn
Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Beat Up
Scale Shot
Iron Tail
Earthquake

Pokémon at Lab: Scolipede, Xatu, Combee, Druddigon, Corviknight (This swaps for Jolteon from time to time), and Scovillain.

Shinies Seen: Gengar owned by a Researcher in the Lab she works for.
Looks good, accepted o7

Name: Laura Adrianna Lana "Lana" Argentston.

Trainer Class (What goal do you have in mind for your character? Contests/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Breeder, however will be Doing Galar Gym Challenge to help understand her Pokémon more.

Physical Appearance: Lana is 5'7" with long braided black hair to her hips, her frame is busty, but more average in other places.

Clothing: Lana wears light clothing generally in case of emergency, she however packs warmer clothes or cooler clothes depending on where she will be. She wears a pendant with the symbol of the Battle Maze, her Father's Facility in the Battle Frontier.

Personality: Lana is a shy individual, but is working on improving her social skills. If you are already close to her, she is a bit of a worrier, which is not good with her heart condition, as she may flare up. However, due to this, if you do something deemed dangerous, she will berate you for it. She can be sweet and bubbly after she gets to know you.

Backstory: Lana was the Middle Triplet of Firey Argentston and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston in Hoenn, she traveled with her brothers and her friends when she first was able, the group was slowed due to her heart troubles, however, while she was traveling, her friends and her Starter were able to pick up on the signs of her heart troubles starting, prompting them to stop when needed. When Laura traveled on her own, she had some medical notes put onto her stuff, along with her Salamence. During her Journey before now, she received a Bagon from Professor Birch after a Mix up led to having 3 starters for eight children. She also received two eggs, one from a family member and one from her mother. Lana nearly had a Heart Attack, literally after the one egg hatched into a Shiny Froakie. The second egg was a Fomantis.

As she went through Hoenn, she had the realization that she wanted to become a Breeder, but needed some stronger Pokémon to help defend her self while she was breeding Pokémon. After an Abysmal performance in the Ever Grande Conference, Lana went to Sinnoh to study breeding, and worked on getting everything settled. She was then sent to Galar. When she got there, she spent two days in the hospital after her heart flared up.

After she recovered, she started work where she currently works, in Hammerlocke. While she was there, she bonded with a few of the young Pokémon that were there, a Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros, a Bronzor, a Female Snorunt and a Dwebble. She then realized that all four of these Pokémon had an itch for battle, so in order to Understand these Pokémon better, she took them with her for the Galar Gym Challenge. On July 24th, she called her parents and berated them for actions they did between the last call and now. On August 2nd, she beat Milo, but not without a lot of help from Salamence and Greninja to help get them ready. (Salamence and Greninja are kind of like coaches to the new team, and her two oldest Partners).

Starter: Bagon (Currently Salamence)

Species: Salamence
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Intimidate
Notes: Salamence has been trained to give Medicine to Lana when her heart condition flares up.
Moves:
Fly
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Hydro Pump
Fire Fang
Draco Meteor
Rock Tomb
Psychic Fangs

Species: Greninja
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hasty
Notes: Shiny
Moves:
Night Slash
Water Shuriken
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Counter (Gastrodon Father)
Trailblaze
Acrobatics
Shadow Sneak

Species: Blaze Breed (Paldean Tauros)
Ability: Anger Point
Nature: Rash
Notes: One of the newer members, one of the ones she wants to understand more.
Moves:
Reversal
Trailblaze
Tackle
Tail whip
Work up
Curse (Camerupt Father)

Species: Bronzor
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Confuse Ray
Tackle
Confusion
Gravity
Recycle
Rock Tomb

Species: Snorunt (Female)
Ability: Ice Body
Nature: Timid
Moves:
Disable (Mirror Herbed in Breeding Facility)
Icicle Crash (Baxcalibur Father)
Astonish
Headbutt
Powder Snow

Species: Dwebble
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
Fury Cutter
Sand Attack
Withdraw
Counter (Sudowoodo Father)
Block (Sudowoodo Father).

Last edited:
Name: Laura Adrianna Lana "Lana" Argentston.

Trainer Class (What goal do you have in mind for your character? Contests/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Breeder, however will be Doing Galar Gym Challenge to help understand her Pokémon more.

Physical Appearance: Lana is 5'7" with long braided black hair to her hips, her frame is busty, but more average in other places.

Clothing: Lana wears light clothing generally in case of emergency, she however packs warmer clothes or cooler clothes depending on where she will be. She wears a pendant with the symbol of the Battle Maze, her Father's Facility in the Battle Frontier.

Personality: Lana is a shy individual, but is working on improving her social skills. If you are already close to her, she is a bit of a worrier, which is not good with her heart condition, as she may flare up. However, due to this, if you do something deemed dangerous, she will berate you for it. She can be sweet and bubbly after she gets to know you.

Backstory: Lana was the Middle Triplet of Firey Argentston and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston in Hoenn, she traveled with her brothers and her friends when she first was able, the group was slowed due to her heart troubles, however, while she was traveling, her friends and her Starter were able to pick up on the signs of her heart troubles starting, prompting them to stop when needed. When Laura traveled on her own, she had some medical notes put onto her stuff, along with her Salamence. During her Journey before now, she received a Bagon from Professor Birch after a Mix up led to having 3 starters for eight children. She also received two eggs, one from a family member and one from her mother. Lana nearly had a Heart Attack, literally after the one egg hatched into a Shiny Froakie. The second egg was a Fomantis.

As she went through Hoenn, she had the realization that she wanted to become a Breeder, but needed some stronger Pokémon to help defend her self while she was breeding Pokémon. After an Abysmal performance in the Ever Grande Conference, Lana went to Sinnoh to study breeding, and worked on getting everything settled. She was then sent to Galar. When she got there, she spent two days in the hospital after her heart flared up.

After she recovered, she started work where she currently works, in Hammerlocke. While she was there, she bonded with a few of the young Pokémon that were there, a Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros, a Bronzor, a Female Snorunt and a Dwebble. She then realized that all four of these Pokémon had an itch for battle, so in order to Understand these Pokémon better, she took them with her for the Galar Gym Challenge. On July 24th, she called her parents and berated them for actions they did between the last call and now. On August 2nd, she beat Milo, but not without a lot of help from Salamence and Greninja to help get them ready. (Salamence and Greninja are kind of like coaches to the new team, and her two oldest Partners).

Starter: Bagon (Currently Salamence)

Species: Salamence
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Intimidate
Notes: Salamence has been trained to give Medicine to Lana when her heart condition flares up.
Moves:
Fly
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Hydro Pump
Fire Fang
Draco Meteor
Rock Tomb
Psychic Fangs

Species: Greninja
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hasty
Notes: Shiny
Moves:
Night Slash
Water Shuriken
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Counter (Gastrodon Father)
Trailblaze
Acrobatics
Shadow Sneak

Species: Blaze Breed (Paldean Tauros)
Ability: Anger Point
Nature: Rash
Notes: One of the newer members, one of the ones she wants to understand more.
Moves:
Reversal
Trailblaze
Tackle
Tail whip
Work up
Curse (Camerupt Father)

Species: Bronzor
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
Confuse Ray
Tackle
Confusion
Gravity
Recycle
Rock Tomb

Species: Snorunt (Female)
Ability: Ice Body
Nature: Timid
Moves:
Disable (Mirror Herbed in Breeding Facility)
Icicle Crash (Baxcalibur Father)
Astonish
Headbutt
Powder Snow

Species: Dwebble
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
Fury Cutter
Sand Attack
Withdraw
Counter (Sudowoodo Father)
Block (Sudowoodo Father).
Looks good, accepted o7

@Max Million Correction time, Adrianne's group is not at the beach but neat it, having lunch adjacent to it.

Adrianne has come over to take a closer look now just letting you know.
I'm sorry. I was told that the group was on the beach and the location data at the start of the posts gave that impression. I suppose it doesn't matter since they're in close or similar proximity.

@Merciless Medic is Reggie trying to 'catch' Michiko? I believe she already fell. Just letting you know that Mahou the Alakazam should be 'carrying' her with the last bit of energy he's got if I wrote my last post right. If you're taking her to the Pokemon Centre/a hospital, then that should be fine. Mahou is willing to come with you.

I'm sorry. I was told that the group was on the beach and the location data at the start of the posts gave that impression. I suppose it doesn't matter since they're in close or similar proximity.

@Merciless Medic is Reggie trying to 'catch' Michiko? I believe she already fell. Just letting you know that Mahou the Alakazam should be 'carrying' her with the last bit of energy he's got if I wrote my last post right. If you're taking her to the Pokemon Centre/a hospital, then that should be fine. Mahou is willing to come with you.
Yeah, I read it as Michiko falling and hitting the sand after Mahou failed to keep a hold of her. There was no mention of Mahou still holding her after that unless I misread it. I forgot to mention the thing where it wouldn't count as an auto as in "He attempted to catch her" but regardless, he'd have her in his arms.

Sorry about that lol

Yeah, I read it as Michiko falling and hitting the sand after Mahou failed to keep a hold of her. There was no mention of Mahou still holding her after that unless I misread it. I forgot to mention the thing where it wouldn't count as an auto as in "He attempted to catch her" but regardless, he'd have her in his arms.

Sorry about that lol
That's cool haha. Any ideas on what we should do now?

Can't exactly think of much to write for Johnathan other than him likely getting the required items used in a Safari. Although I dunno if I'm to wait for anything or just get straight to it, even if I did, I was hoping to maybe have a bit of an interaction around the time he catches at least one of the Pokemon he was gonna get while in the Safari.

Can't exactly think of much to write for Johnathan other than him likely getting the required items used in a Safari. Although I dunno if I'm to wait for anything or just get straight to it, even if I did, I was hoping to maybe have a bit of an interaction around the time he catches at least one of the Pokemon he was gonna get while in the Safari.
what Pokemon was he planning to get?