• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Weathered Paths

"Okay, you can come too Mr. Greninja! I just need to, um... where'd I put that magna-activator-thingy... why is Papa so clumsy with these things? Okay just give me the word when you're ready to go, okay?"
Her dimples showed when she supposedly smiled, then sat on the ground and waited for a response

Daniel hid atop a tree that another Pokémon sat under its shading earlier. The little Pokémon took a careful breath and hid underneath as many leaves as he could. His body glimmered for a brief moment, as it started to shift its shape into another within a couple of painstaking minutes. Once the process was complete, Daniel took a brief glimpse at the new body he was in.

He took swift notice of his small, grayish-green body he had. He gave a gentle tap on the tusks that protruded from the sides of his mouth, as he scratched his tall, slightly curved horn that was in a somewhat darker shading than his body. He shielded a giggle from the leafy green, collar marking around his neck that resembled a scarf upon first inspection.

After complete analysis of his new form, the little Pokémon decided to carefully climb down the tree. He got back down onto the earth with ease, as he saw the same, exotic Sandshrew from earlier. He carefully approached the sitting Pokémon once he managed to secure a grip on his bag with his right shoulder.

"Oh right, forgot about that other big dragon that someone's trying to help out. Guess I better keep my head low if I can for now," Daniel thought, as he quietly cleared his throat in front of the Sandshrew.

"S- so, you t- ta- take t- te- team h- huh? H- here's a- ap- appli... cation," The baby Pokémon softly stated with a dubious, low monotone, as his hands radiated a light blue aura for a brief moment. Suddenly, he thrust his hands upwards, as a pair of moderately sized, turquoise orbs were launched towards the sky! The powerful spheres exploded into smaller balls within split second after split second. Each explosion had harmonizing timing, as every sequential blast became louder by the second! The earth softly quaked with every invisible shock wave that came from the blasts, as the Kecleon cowered underneath the counter! The young Pokémon bowed to the Sandshrew and patiently waited for their reply.

"U-Um... okay... thank you for your offer but... I already have a Dragon type on my team... and I want to keep variety when we head off... you could meet me for our next expedition and I could try to bring you along instead... thank you for understanding."
She then thought to herself "What a weirdo..." as she now paced, waiting for Drake and another person of good variety before they all head off

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia quickly grabbed back her bandanna, “Thanks for finding my bandanna, here’s a reward.” She reached into her bag, and pulled out ten coins. A small number was on the edge of the coins, the number was fifty. “Here’s 500!” Nia placed the coins in the Emolga’s hand, and ran off. The she heard a boom, and looked behind her. There was a Gust, so Nia thought a battle had happened. “Hmm . . .” She just shrugged, it could have been anything that knew the move Gust.

So she continued to head home, but then another explosion happened. Nia quickly ran to check what happened, only to see that she missed it. “What happened? I heard some kind of explosion.” She asked the Sandshrew.

Last edited:
"I- I go alone... th- then," Daniel replied, before he suddenly reverted back to his true, blobby form.

A gasp followed from the Transform Pokémon, as he thought, "Eek! I guess copying those moves really does drain the heck out of me! I gotta get out of here!"

The Ditto immediately seized a tight grip on an ether from his bag. He quickly ingested the clear liquid of the small jar after managing to open it with the small, stubby arms he had. He swiftly transformed into a Froakie with the power he had left, as he grabbed a small patch of frubbles with his left hand. He decided to stuff the empty jar and cap in his frubbles as fast as he could. Then, he carefully shook the delicate bubbles until they were in a light gray shading.

"Y- you didn't see a- anything!" Daniel cried, as he immediately slammed the frubbles on the ground! A small, harmless explosion came soon after, as a small, thick cloud of smoke emerged! Light, nimble movements could be heard, as they became fainter and fainter with each second that went by.

The Bubble Frog Pokémon was nowhere to be seen in the plaza once the smoke dissipated a quarter minute later.

Curly fell to the ground, and started coughing uncontrollably, putting her tiny arms on her neck to indicate she was choking. She started rolling around on the ground in pain, trying to get it to stop. She was now on her back again, coughing and squirming as if it was a call for help, aka SHE'S DYING SOMEONE HELP HER.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She watched in surprise as an Axew slowly changed into a different pokemon, then it transformed again, into a Froakie. Then the Froakie disappeared, leaving smoke behind. Once the smoke cleared, Nia saw the Sandshrew choking. “I’ll help you!” Nia proceeded to carry the Sandshrew, and brought her to an Audino. “C-Can you help her?” The Audino nodded, and brought the Sandshrew to a healing center.

Last edited:
(Okay... finally... I've been so busy lately it isn't funny...)
Her eyes soon opened, seeing the Audino above her, then the cot she was on, realizing she got brought to a healing center.
"Ugh... wh-what happened... last thing I remember is that weird Pokemon throwing that jar of... stuff on the ground... then I couldn't see or hear or breathe... what even happened? This isn't the first time this has happened, but... am I really hurt that much by smoke and dust and other things like that?"
She sat up on the cot, proceeding to stretch after laying down for so long.
"So... do you know what's wrong with me, nice miss Audino? If bad things happen to me when there's smoke, I want to know what causes it, and fast... I have an expedition to go on!"

“Great, I still feel quite tired... maybe it’s better for me to take a little break before I go on with that other thing,” Daniel thought, as he hopped towards the outer area of the external world. The bubble frog discreetly lifted some leaves and went into a small hole. He carefully pushed the leaves back into their original positions, as he released his grip once he was above a desired spot. A soft thud came from the earth, as he hopped along certain points of the walls and the ground to avoid the hidden spikes that were planted earlier today. He gathered the last of his strength to push a modest boulder and then back to its prior place once he was on the other side.

He jumped towards his bed, which was a small, oak wood platform with some soft, smooth hay on top to prevent the risk of splinters. He slowly sipped on a small bowl of berry juice on the wooden nightstand. His body shifted into its true, blobby form, as the transform Pokémon dozed off soon after.

Name: Spark
Species: Raichu

Spark walks near of them but didn't notice them so did keep walking nearly cause he searchs a place to train hard to be stronger than every pokèmon so and then did notice (alolan) sandshrew and tepig.
Spark walked away form them to not cause problems to them search some another wild pokemon to fight and train

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Joey

Species: Unfezant

He had just finished off a male Pikachu with the move Fly, and then he continued to look for more Pokemon to fight. Joey, like always, wasn’t in a good mood. He always saw other male Pokemon as rivals, and he thought that they must be taken down. Joey looked towards a male Raichu, and he walked towards it. “Hey, what’s a Pokemon like you doing around here?” Joey said in a slightly aggressive tone.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hah!” Joey let out a laugh, his wings slowly opening. “You really think you are the strongest of all Pikachus? Well, sorry to break it to you, but Pikachus are really weak, so if you are stronger than one, you would be weak!” Joey let out another mocking laugh. His wings were fully opened. “So, let’s battle ‘All so powerful Raichu’!” Joey took a step back, ready for the Raichu’s first move.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey took flight again, “Oh, you haven’t seen my full power yet!” He dodged the Thunder, and a harsh light covered him. Joey started to fly back down, he was picking up more speed every second. He was using Sky Attack, a powerful move. Joey made contact with the Raichu, and he unleashed the move on him.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(((OOC: You have to make at least a paragraph if you don’t want to break the rules, no one liners.)))

Joey jumped back from the attack, as the move was Super Effective on him. He started to grow mad. Joey knew what to do next, he jumped in the air, and started to spin. He then unleashed another very powerful attack, Giga Impact, on the Raichu. Joey knew this was a definite hit on the Raichu, as his accuracy was very good.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
The emolga kept watching the two fighting in a curiously way, "they both seem aggressive, if i want to defend myself i need to know more about other pokemons" he said to himself as he continued watching.
"This is look quite fun i've got to say, maybe i will test them and myself" he said quietly and decide to battle them after they'll finish.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey flew back from the Super Effective move before he steadied himself. “Yeah I want to fight hard!” His beak then surrounded in a small ball of his pure power. The ball grew bigger, and bigger, until the ball was bigger that him and the Raichu. Joey took a deep breath, and shot the ball as a huge and long beam. He was in fact using Hyper Beam. Joey knew that this move would be really hard to dodge.

Magic Sparkle

"if i got it right the raichu know iron tail like me, he also know thunder punch and thunder" lightning said to himself and smirked, "and i know the unfezant know sky attack and giga impact".
Then he saw the huge beam the unfezant made and got surprised by the attack size, "is that... Hyper beam?" He said in surprise, then shaked his head as he saw the raichu braking the beam.
"Those two are very strong, that will be more fun to fight" he said happily as he watched the two fighting, "maybe i should mess a little in the battle" he said and giggles a little.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey lays down, and rests. He was using Roost. Joey got back up, he had full HP. He took flight again, and didn’t come back down for awhile. The wind blew, then Joey appeared behind the Raichu, and used Air Slash on him. Joey felt his wing make contact with the Raichu’s back.

Magic Sparkle

The emolga watches closly, "he have roost too and the raichu can static... Thats not good for some of my moves but it helps as well" lightning said to himself while smirking.
"Enough talk, i want to battle them already" lightning said cheerfully and gives a wink without a reason.
He closed his eyes for a second, then two another emolgas appear near him, but a little brighter then the original.
"Lets do it" lightning said in thoughts and the two copies start to charge an electro ball, each one of them aim on another pokemon.

Spark counters the electro ball with iron tail at lightning and makes rain with Rain Dance And Threws a Thunder at Lightning "Hey if wanna flee now you can flee, emolga" Spark prepares next attack to defense self and keeps waiting Joey's move and then the Thunder Follows Lightning without dodging

Magic Sparkle

"hehehe" the emolga giggled, "why i will if the fun began" he said, he didnt even tried to dodge the thunder.
The thunder hit lightning but it seem to not effect him, "thanks for the speed boost" he giggled, "you see... Every time i get hit by electric move i get faster, thats the motor drive abillity" he said cheerfully, then used double team, making another copies of him.
"Show me what you can do!" All the emolgas shouted with joy, while one of the copy blast the elctro ball on unfezant.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He shot an angry glare at the Emolga. Joey dodged the Electro Ball, and used Giga Impact on the copy. “You know you interrupted our epic battle, right!?” He let out a loud squawk and he used Air Slash on another copy with his wings.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning saw the iron tail coming, "dodging wont help all the time" he said and blocked the attack fast by using iron tail as well, "you got me impress" emolga said and start flying to the air.
"This is a safe spot for a while, i need to be careful not to be paralyzed" light said to himself quietly and start nuzzling himself and increasing his speed, electricity scatters around his body after the nuzzle.
He saw the unfezant start to attacking his copy, he fly in less then a second and attacked joey with nuzzle, then back to his spot
"I guess i really destroyed" he said and giggled, he start making another copies as he was levitating in the air, waiting for the both pokemons attack.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey quickly moved out of the way of the Nuzzle attack. He grew more furious every few minutes. He flew up, looking at all the copies, and decided to strike one, not knowing which one is real or not. Joey summoned all his anger, and used Frustration on the Emolga.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning and his copies dodges the unfezant and raichu attack and stood on the ground, the thunder not seem to effect all of them
"Why wont i show you both tricks?" He said cheerfully, lightning and his copies start charging electro balls, but instead of blasting them they gently put the elctro ball under they're legs and start ride on it.
"Your electric attacks are useless agants me and my copies, im surprised you still almost hit me when im a lot more faster then both of you but i i gue you really giod at battling" lightning said cheerfully and start rolling the ball as they standing on it, the copies and lightning start charging electro balls and blast it on the both pokemons as they rolling around in high speed.

(Just to say, the attacks that made by the copies not deal damage, it only feel like it dealt)

Spark did got hit by the electro ball but isn't effective so, Spark thinks what to do... "hmmm" "maybe i need a rock move attack" Spark thinks which move rock-type was able learn but hasn't a TM to learn the move so Prepares Iron tail meanwhile...

Magic Sparkle

The emolgas keep shooting balls as they continued running, everyone looked the same.
"Dodging all that its impossible" the emolgas said and lauged, trying to let the other think the balls are real, "time for our next trick!" They all said.
They continued to charge electro balls but this time they used iron tail to blast some of the electro ball faster, "can you hundle that speed?" The emolgas said and smirk, trying to taunt both of the pokemons info his trap.