• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

The Masked Skull, July 24th, Route 34, Rescuing Dunsparce.

Breloom, Pangoro, and Machoke all glared at the offending Volcarona. The poachers then saw Volcarona.

"Take her down, and get that Volcarona, it's going to be a big haul today."

The Poachers threw a net a Volcarona, but the net was Intercepted by a Pyro Ball, and said net now had a huge hole in it.

"Volcarona can learn Pyro ball?" The Poachers asked.

A Pokéball had opened when the Poachers had said to snag Volcarona. The Masked Skull was ready to defend her Pokémon, but another got the Idea as well.

"Ace!"

Cinderace had popped out of the pokeball, ready to help.

"Cinderace, distract the Poachers," The Masked Skull responded, "Axew, make sure the Dunsparce get across the Road."

Axew headed to the Dunsparce, seeing Dunsparce making the turn across.

"Axew!"

The Dunsparce looked at Axew very Confusedly then started running away.

"Pangoro, take out that Cinderace, Stone Edge!"

"Counter."

When the Stone Edge hit, the Attack was sent back at Pangoro, who resisted the initial attack, but was still feeling that one. The Pangoro was blown away by the incoming attack, landing some thirty odd feet away, knocked out. The poacher stood there in Shock as he saw his Pokémon get pretty much one shot. Volcarona had seen Breloom going towards the Dunsparce, but Axew prepared to fight.

"Spore!"

"Axew, Taunt."

Axew gave a taunt to the Breloom, who started getting Angry, and Spore failed due to the Taunt.

"DYNAMIC PUNCH!!"

Axew was too inexperienced to dodge that incoming attack, but as the Dynamic Punch Landed, Axew glowed Blue.

"What!?"

As Axew's body grew bigger, so did his tusks, when the glowing stopped, a small, but not as small as before, mostly black and green creature with red spot was standing in its place.

"Fraxure!"

As Fraxure finished taking that Dynamic Punch, he then threw one last Dragon Claw. The two then landed on top of each other, swirled eyes.

"That little brat of a Pokémon, Taking Down my Breloom!?"

Emma then returned her newly evolved Fraxure as the second Poacher returned their Breloom.

"Machoke, Use Rock Tomb!"

"Cinderace, Bounce!"

The Fire Type jumped into the Air, confusing the Machoke as its Rock Tomb did nothing. Volcarona had taken to herding the Dunsparce away from the Poachers since he had seen Cinderace had a handle on Machoke. Volcarona was Genuinely impressed with the newly Evolved Fraxure. The Poachers had shocked looks on their faces as the Dunsparce ran away from the Poachers. Two of the Dunsparce gave a raspberry as the Cinderace landed its Bounce on Machoke.

"Retreat! This is the Masked Skull!"

The poacher returned his Machoke and headed of with another male, and a female.

"How the hell did that Cinderace take out my Pangoro?" The female asked.

"Counter." The lead male, holding Machoke's pokeball, was running as he explained.

The Masked Skull looked at the Dunsparce herd as the two who gave raspberries gave a wing to Volcarona and promptly headed off. She then took off her cloak and mask behind a nearby tree and put those in her bag. It was hot today on Route 34, and she figured it was a good day to check in on Family and Friends. She went through her contacts, and the first one that Popped up was Desmond. She decided to call him.

@Godjacob

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th

Billy had understood that several people had to weigh in on his joining the group. He was waiting on a response as he fiddled with his Keystone from his bag.

"Kusunoki, we could use a Challenge, and finishing the Final Touches of controlling this state." Billy whispered as he put his Keystone back on his collar.

He then held Kusunoki's Pokeball as he said the whisper.

@Sir Krazz @Charlotte Pryce @Merciless Medic

Firey Argentston, Rank 26, and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston, Rank 21,000, July 24th, The Battle Maze, Hoenn.

Firey and Ariana had been making Phone calls and talking to Scott, the Owner of the Battle Frontier. In the last Month and a half, he had seven Challengers, two of them won barely, and the other five made it his last Pokémon.

"We've got plans to install a Ferry from the Rest of the Facilities to yours, so people have an Easier time getting there, we know moving your Facility is very difficult, so this was the Work around."

"Thank you, Scott," Firey Argentston had responded, "When will work begin?"

"August Second," Scott responded.

"Thank you, I'll be checking in on progress from time to time."

"Have a good day." Scott responded.

"You too, Scott," Firey responded, "Thank you for this Opportunity."

"Thank Grimsley, Wikstrom, Alder and Diantha." Scott responded.

"I'll thank them as well."

Firey hung up the phone call. He then turned to his wife.

"Who was that?"

"Scott, the Frontier Owner, Work for a Ferry from here to the Main Facility location was approved." Firey Argentston responded to his Wife, "It starts August Second."

"Call the kids." Ariana whispered.

Firey started Calling his kids.

Charlotte

Date: July 24
Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)

"No objects here," Charlotte said to the person who just joined. "Unless anyone is worried that we might accidentally scare the wild Pokémon off."

She doubted that highly. Well, okay. Maybe the little ones, but still. Theo's comment on the "Days Without Incident" screen made her think.

"Hopefully this doesn't turn out like that time Fernando and I were attacked by a flock of Psyducks." She said, more to herself than anyone else in the group. "One girl and one Chimchar against twelve freak out Water-type Pokémon with psychic powers. No bueno."

That was many years ago, but since then every time Charlotte spotted a Psyduck alarm clock in a shop window, she seemed to get a migraine. Whoever thought waking up to a Psyduck call was a good idea must have been sick in the head.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, July 24th, with the Group for the Safari Zone.

"I wanted to see the differences in Pokemon in the Safari zones, since my home Region has one," Billy responded to the feminine voice.

He was quite Surprised that someone responded, as he held Kusunoki's Pokeball, alongside Clisgaedh's Pokeball. These two were the most Sociable of his team. He hoped to add a new member to rotate and train. He then put the two Pokéballs back on his belt, fiddling with his Keystone again.

"Though the trials of life and battle are tough. Even when we face the end, we must Soldier on."

He whispered this line as he looked at his Keystone, knowing the significance of this line to himself, in Kalos, with the Alolan Golem, and in Hoenn against that Metagross.

"As long as I don't get trapped in a cave with a small bunch of angry Steel-types, I'll be fine." Billy responded from hearing about a flock of angry Psyduck, "Or end up like my uncle and run into Hunter J."

@Charlotte Pryce

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Emma), @kyuukestu (Esther)​

Desmond's walk with Esther as they moved from the gate, to Route 48 as they moved closer to the Safari Zone had been quiet. Desmond normally would've appreciated that, as he tended to enjoy scanning the area around him and taking in the sweet harmony of the world around them; oh sure, he might've had the worry some Pokemon would jump to spook him, but he always found nature to be a lovely sight and had found himself at peace with that.

However, it seemed too quiet, given the company he had been with.

Esther normally was the type to spark up conversation, or least map out some wild idea at the Safari Zone but she had said much of nothing. Even more, she seemed to make a point to deliberately not engage with Desmond longer than needed, which had been a bit eyebrow raising. Then again, maybe it had not been too much of a shock; Desmond had not made much effort to connect with her and he had bene a bit of a panicked buzzkill during her big trip. In hindsight he probably acted like a bit of an ass, then again he realized outside of Aldon and that one girl way back at the Bug Catching Contest, he had not really connected much with anyone at all. Desmond walked and clutched his locket around the neck, reminded of the words of his mother that he needed to least try and extend out, he would meet many people on this journey and closing himself off only closed off opportunity.

Easy for you to say...

Soon he and Esther arrived at the entrance gate to the Safari Zone, and he figured it was best to least try and spark some convo, but before he could Esther dashed with a purpose and he heard her begin to sink as he had been left blinking in place. He sighed, god he wished he was better at this.

Though as he walked inside, he felt his Pokesketch buzz and he glanced up, expecting a message from Naka or something...what he got was a call from his contact, and the contact in particular cased him to raise an eyebrow. Emma? It had been so long, or least felt so long and he had not expected to hear from her again.

He answered, curious more than anything. "Hello?"

Last edited:

Charlotte

Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)
Interactions: Billy (@Cmeriwether)

Charlotte did a half turn. "Your uncle ran into Hunter J?"

She may not have known who Billy was, but that name certainly got around.

"I'm from the Sinnoh Region," Charlotte explained. "I thought I heard every story about her."

She bit her lip, realizing too late that she may have brought up a sore subject.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Esther, Emma...~

As Aldon watched the scenery, everything went pitch black nothingness. He took a step back, revealing that he was still inside the safari zone entry facility. He had gone up the stairs to the second floor and was observing the wildlife from a distance via the binocular stands. On the other side of the binoculars was Skol looking through the wrong end. Skol could barely see anything but was all too eager to care about the specifics.

Seeing this behavior, Aldon left a pokéblock on Skol's head, to the hippo's confusion. Skol lifted his paws but neither reached the top of his head. He could lick his nose, but not the top of his head, so how was he gonna get the block off? The short answer, he wasn't. He didn't know how! As Aldon gestured for Skol to come along, Aldon headed downstairs. As he stood on the bottom floor, he noticed some familiar faces and maybe some not-so familiar faces too. "Look what the delcatty dragged in...! What are you goobers up to?" Aldon asked, putting his hands on his hip with a very goofy grin. It was at that moment, Skol realized. He coulda just used his psychic abilities this whole time, and so he did. The slowpoke levitated the pokéblock off his head and into his mouth.

"Slo...!" Skol greeted.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone Group, July 24th

Billy had heard someone ask about his Uncle and Hunter J, explaining that the feminine voice was from Sinnoh.

"My Uncle, Firey Argentston, then Rank twenty in the WCS, Frontier Brain of the Battle Maze, encountered Hunter J a month and a half ago." Billy explained, "Her Salamence was Crazy, he tried to fight it with 3 of his Pokémon, only Gyarados and Hawlucha got any hits on her Salamence. An Unranked along with himself, Rank nine and Rank ninety-nine, she was distracted long enough for The Unranked to catch her, but she escaped. My name is Billy Carmichael."

He held Kusunoki's Pokeball, and pulled his Keystone from his collar, holding it in his other hand.

@Charlotte Pryce

Emma Argentston, July 24th, Route 34, Johto

"Hi Desmond, It's Emma, I was calling to see how you, Politoed, and Kricketot were doing? I've been busy with training my team, and Axew, and dealing with criminals, my usual stuff, I need to take a bit of a break, just rescued a herd of Dunsparce."

Emma was nervous, as she hadn't been able to call him in a month and a half, as she had been training, and tracking Poachers and other small time criminals as she had just recently with the Dunsparce. Volcarona had heard that Desmond was on the line, and gave a greeting.

"Volca!"

Emma gave a giggle when Volcarona tried to talk on the Pokétch.

"That was Volcarona, he says hi."

@Godjacob

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy (@Cmeriwether), Naka, Theo, Esther, etc.

"Charlotte Pryce," Charlotte said, shaking Billy's free hand. "Pleased to meet you. I am sorry that happened. I know a thing or two about tussling with dangerous outlaws, and having them slip through my fingers."

"I'm a researcher," she clarified. "Not a law enforcement officer. Still, I can't imagine facing her Pokémon in combat like that. My Garchomp is a handful, and she's probably nowhere near the level of Hunter J's Salamence."

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Emma) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

This certainly was a trip down memory lane. Emma was the first person Desmond had met in Johto and even if their roles and personalities varied a bit at the Bug Contest he did seem to recall enjoying that time, not that he had admitted as such. So getting this update from her was something unexpected, but perhaps not unwelcomed.

"I see. Seems you've been busy. Funny enough Kricketot evolved since we last met, now it is a Kricketune." Desmond explained, but beore he could add on the sound of Emma's voice caused his Politoed and Kricketune to release themselves as they glanced at the screen sort of mushing Desmond in the middle.

"Poli~!"

"Tuuunnne~!"

"Ngggg b-back up!" Desmond mused gently pushing both back as he sighed. "...as you can see for yourself. Just got back from the Whirl Islands. Met some interesting people, took photos, nearly died to a giant Blastoise. Was fuuunnn." Desmond mused with slight sass. Though as he had, Aldon seemed to appear with Skol as he turned his Pokesketch so Emma could see and blinked a bit at the other familiar face.

"Seems you joined the party. Aldon this is Emma, met her at the Bug Contest a while back. Emma this is Aldon, met him on my Whirl Islands run." Desmond mused as he had done introductions while Politoed and Kricketune moved over by Skol to say hi.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, on Plane to Hammerlocke, Galar, July 24th.

Kat Arsodel was sitting in her work clothes with her Jolteon, as that Pokémon was the only one of hers that would fit on a Plane. She was checking her stuff, making sure her equipment wasn't damaged, or eaten, in the Case of The Blue One getting a hold of the research equipment. She had heard from a call that a fellow Researcher in her department had gotten a hold of a Shiny Perrserker, and she was tasked to take notes on normal, wild Perrserker and Galarian Meowth. She then looked through her Rotom Phone, reading social media and saw various things, such as The Masked Skull was sighted in Johto by Route 34, this time scaring off three Poachers after they tried going after an entire herd of Dunsparce, and two of the Dunsparce flipped off the Poachers as they retreated. Kat laughed a little at the Image of a Dunsparce giving a middle feather. Also, It said that plans of a Ferry installation in the Hoenn Battle Frontier are in the process of being approved. She then heard the Announcement that The flight will be landing soon. She then recalled Jolteon, preparing for landing.

The Airport For Hammerlocke, July 24th.

When the plane Landed, she had her carry-on ready as her luggage containing the larger equipment and her clothes were to meet her when she got to the terminal. When she got out, she had a pokeball in her hand, a very special pokeball to her. That of The Blue One, her Tyrantrum that was given to her as her starter. She then walked to the terminal, meeting with her luggage, as she prepared to head into Hammerlocke itself. As she got out of the Airport, she opened two Pokéballs, one revealed a Regular Mudsdale, and the Other revealed The Blue One, a Blue Tyrantrum. The Blue One watched over Kat as she loaded her Mudsdale with her equipment.

"Please, don't buck the equipment off, I don't have five hundred thousand Pokedollars," Kat told her Mudsdale.

The Mudsdale gave a whinny as She loaded the equipment on to its back. As she was walking with her Pokémon.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone Group, July 24th.

As Billy shook hands with Charlotte, he had put his Keystone back on his collar.

"I don't have as much experience as my Uncle, but I do possess Mega Evolution." Billy explained, "Even Kusunoki would most likely be able to deal with Drapion, and that would be it, even with our Bond, He's a tough cookie, I had a rival with a Garchomp, he was the reason I went to find my Keystone."

Kusunoki's Pokeball shook once while in his hand.

@Charlotte Pryce

Emma Argentston, Route 34, Johto, July 24th.

Emma was surprised with the sudden Appearance of Politoed and Kricketune. She then giggled a bit as Desmond got his Pokémon to back off a bit. She then heard the Sound of a Pokeball opening to reveal her Dusknoir, who looked at Emma, recognizing Desmond from the National Park. The ghost Type gave a Wave. She then listened to Desmond about his trip to the Whirl Islands.

"You okay?" Emma had worry in her voice after she heard he almost died, "Sounds like a Blastiose similar to that Hydreigon my Dad encountered back then."

She then saw a young man on screen, and was confused at first.

"Hi, Aldon, I'm Emma, Desmond's friend from the National Park, I heard about a Giant Blastoise from Desmond. The Whirl Islands sounded both Fun and Scary at the same time."

@Godjacob @ThAtGuY101

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Emma...~

Aldon approached the group, and when Desmond introduced him to Emma, Aldon turned to give a proper introduction. She seemed friendly enough. Desmond must have told her about their adventures through the Orange Islands.

"Yeah, good times, right Skol?" Aldon asked. Skol had not heard a word Aldon said, or at least it seemed that way, as the hippo did not react to him speaking. Aldon looked at Skol for a few more moments before turning his attention back to Emma.

"Right, right... Then there was also those chinchou too! So bug Contest, huh? The same one north of Goldenrod, right? Err... I mean National park, so yeah. I'm Aldon, nice to meet you!" Aldon added. Just like that, Skol snapped back into reality. Spinning in place, albeit slowly, Skol turned to look at Kricketune and Politoad. Out of the blue, one of Dolan's pokéballs lit up, and out came Bolly. Ready to greet the duo as well. Bolly spun at a rapid pace before slowing down to a light calm rotating pace.

"Baltooooy!" Bolly chirped in it's usual mechanical tone.

Last edited:
Michiko 'Mistress' Mitsumune
Date: June 2nd

Location: Tangelo Island Beachfront, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo

A bright yellow star fell slowly down towards Tangelo Island's beach. The star was revealed to quickly be an Alakazam almost holding a woman in a white lab coat, from a short distance. As his hands reached into the sky, his legs were crossed as if he was meditating. As he got closer towards the ground, the yellow and purple sphere around him vanished. He lifted the scientist, seemingly his owner, using amazing purple psychic energy. She found herself unconscious on the beach of Tangelo Island.

The spectacle brought with it significant attention. Ships in the sea stood still. Kids playing in the sand dropped their shovels. Those on the pathway above the beach and in the beachfront's restaurants and shops just stood and watched. Shocked expressions filled their faces, some making very loud noises or panicking. A lifeguard in his chair relayed to 'get back up' on his walkie talkie.

The Alakazam finally reached the watery sands of the beach. He took one look around. Then a large group of people on the beach started to scarper. They fled the beach on droves as they rallied to protect their families, believing the Psychic Pokemon to be a danger to the island. However, despite the noise, some people, more than expected, stood where they were, particularly on the pathway above the beach, just staring out at the being, curious as to what his intentions were.

The Alakazam's location would conveniently be close to that of a certain group of trainers...

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Hammerlocke, Galar, July 24th.

Kat had been walking through the city with her Tyrantrum, The Blue One and her Mudsdale. She kept an eye on Mudsdale to make sure he didn't buck the equipment off his back. She looked through the various shops in the city as she traveled through it. As she walked around the city, she had seen the Pokémon center. She then took the equipment off of Mudsdale, putting it on her back, returning both of her Pokémon. When she got in the Pokémon Center, she had been listening to the various Conversations, one had been discussing a blue streaked Blur. As she listened further, she had heard it was in the Isle of Armor, and they had no idea what Pokémon it could be, the group was guessing a Fraxure, Braviary or Zangoose.

"A Shiny Pokémon?" Kat's eyes lit up at the words heard, "A Blue Dotted Blur, what Pokémon is fast and has Blue Dots for the Shiny? I hope Jolteon is fast enough to track it."

Kat then talked with the Nurse Joy that ran the Pokémon center about making sure her Pokémon were in good health before she headed off to the Isle of Armor.

Firey Argentston and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston, Rank 26 and 21,000 respectively, Battle Maze, Hoenn, July 24th.

Firey and Ariana had started the process of calling their Children. They called their Eldest Daughter first, Laura Argentston. A Black haired, blue eyed teen answered.

"Hello, Princess," Firey responded.

"Mom and Dad?"

"So we just got a Ferry from the Hoenn Frontier to the Battle Maze approved for installation, work begins August 2nd." Ariana told her daughter.

"That's great news! I've been helping a Breeder here in Hammerlocke, Galar, and was checking some Pokémon reports, when I saw something about mom having a Dragapult, and a Sandaconda. Dad, what the hell were you thinking going after Hunter J, especially after a Disaster, I saw part of the Wild Area on fire! What the hell happened!?"

"So, I was enlisted by the Rangers in The Wild Area to help with a Mother Hydreigon that had been pissed off by Trainers too eager to get their hands on a Deino, and found one who got destroyed by her in the cave that she made Collapse. She set the area on fire as her Last move before I used a Luxury ball to catch her. Gyarados and Gigalith kept the Fire from spreading with the help of local Pokémon. I then searched the Area with Luxray and had a Mind blank about Luxray seeing through walls, found a trainer that's connected to a case that Emma was working on while she was home. I let the Rangers know, then I spotted Hunter J flying on her Salamence. Naturally I approached to warn her what would happen, she messed up Gyarados, Hydreigon, which I only brought out because J would threaten her children, and Hawlucha, who landed a Flying Press." Firey responded to his daughter.

Ariana held his hand as he explained further, "I pulled up a press conference and planned to make Sure Hydreigon was nowhere she could be accidentally be pissed off again. I now know what a Dragon Pulse feels like, and Drapion was pissed with her, like even more than when the paparazzi flooded me at the Airport."

"This Hydreigon does not sound like Mom's," Laura responded, "As for you mom, I heard from from my coworker Terry that you fought a Haxorus on Route 6 near Stow-on-side with two Pseudo-legendaries. How did you catch Dragapult and Sandaconda?"

Ariana took her turn to explain, "Dragapult was caught as a Drakloak in the house, after he got in. I heard about the Hydreigon, booked a plane to Galar and made a wrong turn in Hammerlocke. Ended up on Route Six, and encountered an injured Sandaconda, did first aid on the Sandaconda, and that's when Haxorus showed up, between my Hydreigon and Drakloak, who evolved into Dragapult, they got Haxorus to back off while I assisted Sandaconda. I then got on the right track after Stow-on-side."

Sandaconda's and Dragapult's Pokéballs opened up.

"So you two must be the Pokémon that my mom caught." Laura responded.

Sandaconda hid behind Ariana as Dragapult gave a noise of greeting.

"Sandaconda seems a bit shy." Laura responded to Ariana.

Ariana noted her Pokémon's shyness.

"Laura, we need help, a Druddigon has escaped the facility! We need Your Salamence and Greninja to help wrangle this Pokémon!"

"Sorry, Mom and Dad, I've got to go."

Both said their goodbyes as Laura hung up the phone. They then looked at each other.

"Did our Daughter just berate us?" Both asked at the same time.

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Emma) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

Desmond rolled his eyes at her concern, while it was touching he least tried to present the idea that he was fine. "Contrary to what you might think, this experience at the Whirl Islands has helped me not jump every time something remotely startling has ap...waaah!"

Desmond's point ended up being undermined when he saw the Dusknoir appear through the monitor as he jumped back and nearly dropped his Pokesketch. Once he had caught his breath, he seemed to give a bit of a shameful deadpan.

"You. Say. Nothing."
Desmond glanced as Aldon recounted more details of the Whirl Islands trip, including the Chinchou which yeah that had been an incident he'd also liked to have avoided. "Yeah that lake was hell." Desmond mused to Aldon as Politoed and Kricketune seemed to be chippy with Skol who slowly greeted them. Before Bolly appeared and welcomed them.

"Poli~!" Politoed said as it clapped for the Baltoy, while Kricketune seemed to spin a bit as if it tried to imitate those cool moves, though had less grace and speed.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@Merciless Medic (Reggie) @ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Max Million (Michiko)​

Adrianne enjoyed the lunch provided as they seemed to be huddled on a bench at the beach, basking in the lovely food and warm sun as she seemed to be on cloud nine. Her Pokemon similarly enjoyed themselves, Aster the Staryu drinking the sweet flavors of the berry juice, Aqua smiling as the Azurill seemed to munch on her berries close to Adrianne and even the cool guy of the group Ace the Spearow seemed to dig into its fish and everyone seemed to just enjoy themselves.

However, her Pokemon seemed to stop and all glanced at the sky, which caused Adrianne to raise an eyebrow. "Somethin u...woah!" Adrianne called out, turning her head up and seeing what seemed to be a shooting star! Those were always so cool, but wait, why was she seeing one in the middle of the day? She got some clarification as the "star" revealed itself to be a Pokemon, an Alakazam of all things that landed on the beach and swam to shore as there seemed to be an unconscious woman with him. Aqua of course moved by Adrianne worried and trying to find comfort as Ace glanced with an intense glare and Aster...well, it had been hard to tell how it was feeling.

"Holy shit! Guys check it out!" Adrianne called out to the group, and without even a pause of hesitation she dashed from the table and headed to the area. Aqua seemed to yelp in a panic, but when Ace and even Aster had begun to follow her, the sheepish mon bounced after as she wanted to least not be by herself!

Adrianne walked over to the pair, in spite of her mad rush she had kept some cautious feet as Ace and Aster kept guard while Aqua had nuzzled behind her leg, poking out as it nervously eyed the arrivals while Adrianne tried to make sense of what she had seen. "H-hey uh, is she okay?" Adrianne asked as she pointed to the unconscious woman.

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy (@Cmeriwether), Naka, Theo, Esther, etc.

"Kusunoki?"

Charlotte watched the Poké Ball shake in Billy's hand, she took it that was his Pokémon. She'd never seen Mega evolution up close before. She wondered whether she'd get the chance.

"You said you had a rivalry with a Garchomp?" Charlotte inquired. "I mean, I've heard of trainer rivalries, but never a rivalry between a human and a Pokémon. Is there a story behind that?"

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Michiko and Reggie...~

Briar sat there looking at the food presented before her. After taking the first bite, she chuckled. It looked good, and somehow tasted even better.

"I'll probably have to get some cardio in after this cause I don't plan to miss a bite! Eh-heheh!" Briar said pausing to see what caught Adrianne's attention. An alakazam on the beach and it would appear someone was unconscious. What was with the lab coat? A bit far away from any science or medical facilities. Except for the pokémon center.

"Oh no...! Poor thing... anyways, moving on~ After some good training like that it's good to sit back and enjoy a nice meal like this. I said this earlier, but compliments to the chef, sugar!" Briar said quickly shifting her attention back to the food. Glancing over at Adrianne briefly to see what she was doing. Maggie stopped eating to see what was going on with the unconcious girl, Puff puff looked genuinely concerned and wanted to go help, Hemi went over to get a closer look, and Claudia had finished her food and was fast asleep in Briar's lap. Frida tapped on Baba's shoulder and pointed at the whole situation. Wanting to help, but unsure if she should get herself involved. Then there was Baba who just flat out did not care and even went as far as to make a conscious effort to ignore it all. Choosing to keep eating. Even jumped around and danced as she did so.

Michiko 'Mistress' Mitsumune
Date: June 2nd

Location: Tangelo Island Beachfront, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo

Mahou the Alakazam took a few steps forward on the beach. He reduced his psychic powers and now tried to use more of his raw strength to carry Michiko, the lab-coat scientist, who was still unconscious. However, he felt his strength greatly reducing! His physical strength was much less than the strength of his mind and will. He stumbled a bit as he made his way up the beach. He would attempt to look at each of the civilians in the eye. Each time he did, he'd stare at them for a few seconds, before they would flee. The Alakazam seemed to say something to each one of them. Finally, he made his way to the trainers who had been eating, most of them seemingly oblivious to what was going on. They were his last hope.

Mahou was a shiny Alakazam, so his golden yellow twinkled in the sunlight. He made his way to Adrianne Silvers as another large group of civilians attempted to flee the beach. Mahou appeared like some sea monster yet he had come from the sky and not dared touch the water. He turned his head and stared at Adrianne, up at Briar and the potential remaining trainers, as the coastal wind whistled and then closed his eyes, seemingly meditating again.

A voice would come from nowhere. His mouth did not move.

"Hello?!" The voice was deep, smooth, manly and noble. "Can you hear me? I require URGENT attention! The Mistress is in trouble! She requires URGENT care! Me and my mistress are from the Kanto region. I teleported her here to escape a great tragedy but in the process she...she fell unconscious! I need to get her to a Pokemon Centre or hopsital IMMEDIATELY! And my own health is detioriating after teleporting such a long distance. I normally don't do these kinds of things...but I just hate to see it! I've been with my mistress for more than a decade and despite my defiance, I have remained loyal, I ALWAYS looked out for her and showed my best interests....PLEASE!! I don't deserve this!"

Suddenly, the Alakazam would drop the body of his 'mistress' to the floor in front of him. Some of the other trainers who were in close proximity to Adrianne, Briar, Reginald and the others, would look at each other, like they had seen a ghost. The deep male voice that had spoken to them had not been through direct means and, instead, through their minds! Anyone who would seem extremely resistant to the being would have easily forced out the voice midway through his mental speech!

Last edited:

Thursday, July 24th – 2:38 pm
Esther
Route 48
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha 』​
Interactions: @Merciless Medic

After a few minutes, Esther’s pokéballs had been recovered and her pokémon had convened around her in the first—of what she hoped would be many—team meetings. Although Esther had decided on a course of action that wasn’t the same as having a plan. A plan was a detailed list of actionable steps used to achieve an outcome; it was comprehensive (or at least tried to be) and had a clearly outlined ‘endpoint’. Defeating Naka & Charlotte wasn’t a plan. Challenging the Pokémon League wasn’t a plan. Aiming for the Grand Festival wasn’t a plan. Those were aspirations. And until she knew how she was going to accomplish those things they would only be aspirations.

All that said, it was now time to turn those aspirations into plans. To those ends she became a Queen at the helm of her court, her most trusted heralds summoned to her council, scribes ready to record her every word, and the vast archives of her kingdom opened to reveal the pinnacle of all human knowledge. That was to say she got comfortable in her hammock—set between two trees overlooking the river (her friends would probably be a while, so might as well)—, downloaded the best notepad app she could find, gathered her pokémon, and began surfing the net.

First order of business, her team needed work. No more spotty, haphazard training. She needed consistency, something tailored to each member of her team. Esther opened a fresh note and titled it in big, bold letters—Pyrrha. The pokémon in question had jumped into her lap, softening her feathers, and affectionately nuzzling into Esther's hand. There was an odd nervousness about the dragon, but it waned as Esther cooed and scratched beneath her feathers.

Always the first pokéball on her waist, her reliable partner. The drake still showed the tell-tale signs of an impending evolution: fledging feathers of dark reds and bronze-ish yellows. They would eventually harden into Hakamo-o’s double-crested headgear and the larger, more robust armor plates along its forearms. Evolution was near but…how near? That was harder for Esther to judge. She knew what signs to look for, but she was no dragon expert. Maybe Naka would know? She took a few pictures of Pyrrha’s head-scale and forearms and then sent them off to Naka with a barrage of short texts—Can you tell how close Pyrrha is to evolution?

I know these new feathers show that she’s close to evolution and her body is already transitioning, preparing itself to take the form of Hakamo-o, but I can’t tell how close she is to evolving.

Days?

Weeks?

I need to find out! Pyrrha’s too young to evolve!

She’d have to wait until Naka saw her messages. Either way, even if she learned how close Pyrrha was to evolution, the knowledge itself wouldn’t solve her problems. She needed an Everstone but she didn’t have $15,000. Unfortunately, her finances wouldn’t allow it for a while longer, at least until she hit her stride and found a chance to earn money. Until then… hold on. She did have the combined knowledge of humanity at her fingertips, might as well use it! A quick search on Jangmo-o revealed— “Ugh.”

Okay, she’d have to change strategies. Not using Pyrrha in battle was a solution, but it was a bad one. It was easy but it went against Pyrrha’s nature. The most popular article on Jangmo-o was co-written by Cynthia, reigning Sinnoh Champion, and several images of her Kommo-o were scattered throughout the article, illustrating—Esther assumed—various points made therein.

The article was extensive and Esther bookmarked it for later reading, but right now, she only wanted the bit on Jangmo-o. That was...here!

Jangmo-o live in groups in harsh, barren areas. They often congregate in canyons and badlands far away from human settlements or even other Pokémon. Jangmo-o train diligently by battling one another; they take their practice very seriously and never miss a chance to further hone their skills. These Pokémon are said to have the hearts of warriors, as they will never turn their backs to foes and always remain humble about their fighting prowess.

It is suggested that Jangmo-o’s evolution to Hakamo-o comes when it believes it has honed its skills to the limit and only intense battle against new and varied opponents can push it further. This could explain Hakamo-o’s ceaseless search for powerful opponents. A desire to test themselves in battle appears intrinsic to most members of the Jangmo-o line and as Kommo-o they may even disdain to fight weak opponents.

Trainers looking to raise a Jangmo-o should take care to regularly push them to explore and expand their limits and do not be alarmed if their desire to battle burns brighter than other pokémon. Even among dragons the Jangmo-o line can be considered among the most battle-lusty...

It was evident that Jangmo-o were an active species and their love for battle was a species-wide phenomena. To keep Pyrrha on the sidelines was to deny her both growth and the ability to satisfy her instincts. A harmful prospect by itself, made even more so by Pyrrha’s powerful instincts, even compared to other Jangmo-o. Furthermore, as Esther turned her attention to Pyrrha she could sense, through their bond, budding anxiety and…remorse…? No, not remorse—guilt. The subdued emotions confused and concerned the Oblivian but without Pari she couldn’t telepathically communicate.

Esther took note, she’d need to retrieve Pari from Oblivia sometime later. Actually…on second thought maybe she should address that sooner rather than later. They’d have a PC over by the Safari Zone, right?

$??? | Pokéball x ??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)

Water Purifier & Filter

Clothes – 3 Sets

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Billy Carmichael, Safari Zone Group, Johto, July 24th

Billy looked at Charlotte, "My Aggron had a Rivalry with his Garchomp, it took Mega Evolution to beat Maximus and his Garchomp, I had the rivalry with Maximus, he was traveling with my oldest Cousin, You may have heard of his last name if you watch the Hoenn Battle Frontier. We were trying to think of a way to use our bond to help us with that fight alongside any of our more powerful opponents. That's when we found out about Mega Evolution, heard about my Keystone, finding it after quite a lot of ruin searching, ran into a Lucario, only reason we survived that one was Kusunoki learned Metal Burst during the battle, the Golem was a bit easier. Then we heard of a sudden appearance of Mega stones in Hoenn, up by Meteor Falls, took a lot of searching and fighting five steel types in a row, and Kusunoki has a scar from the encounter after the last Pokémon embedded the Mega Stone in his left leg."

Billy had Kusunoki's Pokeball in hand still as he whispered a line.

"Even though the Trials of life and battle are tough. Even when we face the end, we must Soldier on."

@Charlotte Pryce

Emma giggled when Dusknoir accidentally spooked Desmond, "My Weedle evolved into a Kakuna while I was training Axew, I'd bring him out, but he got in a fight with a Breloom, and am on my way to Cianwood to take a break after something strange happened a couple of days ago."

Emma Argentston, Cianwood City, Johto, July 22nd

As Emma was traveling she had seen someone trying to seriously hurt a Mareep. As she was unable to do anything about this as the Mareep was in a house, something played back in her head.

Back in Galar, Emma had been running, chasing a group of Poachers with Volcarona following not to far behind, as they had snagged her Wooloo looking for a Black Wooled Wooloo. She then continued.

"Wooloo!"

No response came from anywhere.

"Wooloo!"

A weak 'Baa!' Came from the left as she then turned to follow the sound. When she got there, she saw injuries from being attacked by what looked like a Copperajah. As she got to it, she started to see and attempt to diagnose what injuries he had when he went limp, she noticed a small open wound. When she got the bandages out, he was already gone. Emma cried out loud, as the Poachers made their move to retrieve the Body. They looked up to see a Purple Bodied, golden winged Volcarona, glowing green, extremely pissed off, and extremely close to their Copperajah. The Copperajah went after Emma, trumpeting loudly, but was promptly silenced by a Bug Buzz to the Copperajah's ears. The other poacher's Metagross went to Meteor Mash Volcarona, but he Fiery Danced, not Allowing Either The incoming Metagross or Copperajah to even get close.

"VOLCA!!"

The intense heat of the Flames from this attack were making things bad for the Steel types. The Copperajah then gave a Final charge, which ended up leaving burn marks on the Pure Steel type. Metagross grabbed Copperajah and Pulled it out of the attack, but it was too much for either. When Volcarona was done, both mons had Various Burn marks. The Poachers returned their Pokémon only for Volcarona to look at them and promptly Bug Buzz near them. Being near the intended landing point was enough to knock the Poachers out. About 40 minutes later, Police were on the scene. Emma was still crying, although the tears were gone.

"Hello, You must be this Wooloo's trainer," The officer responded.

Emma looked up, her face red from the recent crying. She gave a slow nod of Affirmation.

"These poachers were known for Skinning Wooloo and other Normal types after their Copperajah beat them to death, but both their Copperajah and Metagross alongside themselves were knocked out cold, and the Metagross and Copperajah have burns similar to being overheated like the bottom of a frying pan."

Emma pointed to her Volcarona, who had been flying above her, still glowing green.

"A Swarm Volcarona who looks highly pissed off." The officer responded, "Well, thanks to your Volcarona, we were able to catch and detain two highly wanted Poachers. You will receive a hefty reward for your Pokémon's actions."

Emma had looked up at her Volcarona and promptly passed out after that. The police and first responders immediately got to work on making sure she woke. When she did, she woke up in a hospital.

"How long was I out?"

"About forty minutes," A nurse responded, "Your Wooloo had died of intense internal Bleeding, which the Copperajah was most likely responsible for. We called your parents, and your mom is on the way."

Emma then sat on a nearby bench and cried. Pokeballs opened and Cinderace, Volcarona and Dusknoir were on High Alert, Togekiss immediately went to try and comfort her, as Sliggoo sat in her lap. Drampa was also on High Alert as Kakuna settled next to her legs and Axew hopped on the bench near her hand.

Emma Argentston, July 24th, Route 34, Johto.

"What lake?"

Emma was still on the phone with him, as Dusknoir and Volcarona returned themselves. Togekiss then popped out, gave a flip in the air and flew by Emma.

@Godjacob @ThAtGuY101

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Location: Tangelo Island Pond near Pokemon Center, Orange Archipelago
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Michiko and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

It was while he was starting to clean did he notice that one of his Pokemon were out of their Pokeballs. Reggie's blood ran cold when he saw it was the Mankey. He noticed the Mankey staring at the food he made. He had made seven plates for his Pokemon, as Shedinja took the taste through himself as it couldn't eat. He had plated up the curry and put one boiled egg on each plate, then handed one to the Mankey. The Mankey grabbed it gingerly, smelled it, and tilted his head at it. He snorted and took one tiny bite of the egg.

By his mannerisms alone, Reggie figured this was a picky eater, and he knew picky eaters either just had an annoying preference to fulfill or they had a more sensitive palate and needed more refined food. Whatever he made wasn't that bad because the Mankey snorted and chirped happily, eating the food after grabbing a spoon for it.

Why was this Mankey so well mannered? Was it someone else's before? He wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, but being so close to human civilization, it was likely that it copied the people it saw. He then released his other Pokemon, giving them each a plate (with Basculin's getting his plate near the water's edge and hoping his new Frillish didn't throw the food at him, which he didn't thankfully), and then began eating his own food. As soon as he tasted it, he felt the leeching effects of his Shedinja within his vest pocket, the shell cooing distantly within his vacant void as he stole Reggie's ability to taste and soon a bit of his life force with it. It wouldn't last long, as the Shedinja stopped leeching off of him and gave Reggie some reprieve and the ability to taste his own food, glad he did so well and his Pokemon (even his newer members) were in agreeance. Seeing Briar's, Adrianne's, and their Pokemons' reactions to the food he made for everyone put him in even higher spirits.

No need to buy food when he was with them~.

"You're welcome, everyone~." He bowed to them all, feeling himself getting stuffed and he wasn't even done with his plate. Seeing his Mankey just finished his plate and seemed to be eyeing his food, he offered him the rest of his plate, the Fighting-Type squeaking joyfully before digging in again. "You're not half bad, Mankey. I should call you something..." He hummed in thought, then scratched the top of the Mankey's head. He got a swift slap from him, which only had him chuckling. "Ouchie." He rubbed his hand, only to notice what Adrianne noticed.

Something was streaking towards the beach. Eyes widening, he watched as it descended, seemed to hit the water (though he wasn't sure, maybe it was floating?) and walk onto the beach. People were scattering. Odd. Adrianne rushed ahead, and then Briar didn't really move. He looked horrified as he stared at the older woman, hand on his chest. "Ach, so blasé! What if they're injured? We can't just leave them there to die. Then again, Adrianne and I got it, you don't need to worry about it." Just like that, his horrified expression became one of pleasing before he rushed off with his Haunter (who had finished) in tow.

The shiny Haunter stared at the Alakazam with confusion, and Reggie recognized it as a shiny immediately. Stars in his eyes, he nearly forgot this "Mistress's" plight. "Ohhh, a Shiny Alakazam...! So cool-, huh?" He heard this thing speak to him telepathically, and didn't fight it. In fact, his own psychic gifts (even if small) and his heightened empathy towards Ghost-Types (and to a lesser extent, Psychic-Types due to his aforementioned Psychic gift) made this message a lot clearer, and he was able to feel the emotions the Alakazam was feeling far greater. "Telepathy..." He whispered. "With such clarity... Reminds me of my mother's Reuniclus..."

They needed help, of course he was going to help.

Before the lady hit the sand, he managed to catch her and hold her to his chest. "Emeric, Adrianne, help the Alakazam up." He rested a hand on the Alakazam's shoulder, his bright blue eyes shining with determination as his shiny Haunter went over to that shoulder and put a hand on his side and the other on his arm to help keep him up. Due to his rather gaseous strength, he needed Adrianne's help. "We'll take care of you and her. It's going to be okay." With a squeeze, he looked over at Adrianne with a serious expression. "Pokemon Center, quick. Alakazam should be easy to carry with Haunter's help. They're rather light Pokemon." He turned, then paused as he looked back at Adrianne. "Also, it's not normal for Pokemon to Teleport between such long distances like that. That brain of his will really need some rest before he can use anymore of his Psychic abilities. I'll walk with you guys to the Pokemon Center."

He began walking towards the Pokemon Center, keeping an eye over his shoulder so his speed was matched with his friends'.

Nakano Saito​

Date: June 15 (26yo); 1 Month prior
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Tochi the Parasect, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Yuki the Froslass, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ezio Farello (DarkHydraT)

Ezio's words he said before they parted earlier had her thinking about there possibly being another variant of Pokemon here. Of course, the thought of there being a serial killer had more of a heightened focus. So much so that his words spooked Naka, causing her to jump with her Pichu squeaking and letting out a small jolt, making Naka's hair frizzy. She chuckled nervously, deadpanning at Ezio with a grimacing smile. "Ah-haha... Spooking me like that... Yeah, been born ready." She smiled with sudden confidence, finishing up her drink. Since the Solaceon Ruins were an attraction of sorts for Pokemon trainers, there was a garbage can she was able to throw it in.

As she walked inside, her Flareon flew out of her Pokeball without her say so and began to glow from his use of Flash. Even if it was bright now, that didn't mean it wasn't needed later. She looked back at Ezio, her expression relaxed despite having worked herself up with terrible paranoia-inducing ideas. She was about to speak before the distant wail of what she assumed was a Mismagius began to ascend from the very depths. Her eyes widened and she looked about, the voice's location becoming distorted as it hit the ruins' walls.

"Uh..." Then she narrowed her eyes. "That didn't sound like a Mismagius. The tone's all wrong-" Then there was a wailing scream, as if someone or something was terrified or angry.

Her face paled. "No way this thing heard me..." She chuckled with some nervous exasperation before looking at Ezio. "So, uh... Haha, you first. I know it's lady's first, but I'm not really feeling much like a lady right now." Her Pichu squeaked despite her shaken timber, making Naka chuckle. "Yeah, I feel like the mouse on my head."

Her Flareon's ears had pinned back and he growled at the depths, his muscles showing through his fluffy fur in clear definition as he tensed and ready to fight whoever was in there.

They hadn't even gotten more than ten steps in.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team: Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Charlotte (Charlotte Pryce), Billy Carmichael (Cmeriwether)
Messaged: Esther Sophys (kyuukestu)
Mentioned: Desmond Andrews (Godjacob), Aldon (ThAtGuY101), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Naka had received a message from Desmond, smiling at it though figuring he'd be a bit annoyed by it. Soon enough, the lobby began to fill with people. A man appeared that had her thinking she saw him before, maybe a tournament or something. Then another man who came in with a Key Stone he was fiddling with. Why was he so nervous? It was making her nervous.

Then, Theo's exclamation at the timer got Naka in an uproarious laughter. "Oh, you're too funny." He then spoke of Krem, which got her trying not to laugh but holding a big goofy grin. Wait until he realizes that they can't enter with their Pokemon at all... He asked how long they'd be in there and she pointed to the clerk. "Ask them." She was right that she wasn't going to baby him anymore, even though she really wanted to tell him everything about the Safari Zone in one big exposition dialogue dump.

He then acknowledged Billy, Naka smiling at the newcomer and giving a shrug to him. She watched Theo get up and waved for what Naka assumed was Esther and Desmond, and she waved at them too, only to see Esther leave in a rush. That was weird. She soon saw Aldon coming in as Desmond took a call from someone, his Politoed and Kricketune coming out. This Billy that Charlotte began talking to spoke of his experiences with a few things and Charlotte exchanged hers. She was starting to feel the Politoed's bubbly effects overtake her and, with a big jubilant smile, joined Billy and Charlotte's little conversation. At first, she listened, only to butt in once she had a moment. "By the way, I'm Nakano Saito, field researcher under Professor Rowan and Lucas of Sinnoh, and the Guardian Researcher. You're looking quite nervous with your fiddling of the Key Stone there, but I don't think you need anything to worry if you're going to be sticking with us." She pointed to herself with a big grin, then attempted to pull the nearby Theo and then Charlotte with her arms around their shoulders into side hugs (if they allowed it in the first place).

Though, once she realized what she was doing, she let go quickly and chuckled. "Ah, s-sorry. I just won the Whirl Cup and I didn't realize how... potent the Water-Type empathy stuff is. That Politoed sure is happy." She chuckled, eyeing Desmond's Politoed before going back to the conversation. "I fought Hunter J back in Motostoke a month ago, and I keep finding Hunter J wannabes in Sinnoh. She was there helping some guy who I thought went to jail for Mirage Pokemon experiments, but apparently he's out and about again. I think the cops got him this time, but I'm unsure." She chuckled nervously, scratching the scar that ran down her cheek and neck again as it itched, despite the reminder not being about that moment.

"If there's that many Psyducks, someone's going to have to carry me, I think I'm able to feel their collective migraines, too." She chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her head. That was when she felt... dopey? Like, go with the flow kind of energy. She realized it was Aldon's Slowpoke.

God damn it...

Hearing how his uncle had battled her - and being Rank 20 in the WCS - she felt like battling him would be a horrible idea. "I don't know if I'm able to beat her if I see her again, but I did just get Gardenia's Prestige badge and won against her Mega Venusaur without needing a Mega Evolution for myself a month ago." In that instance, her Sceptile appeared behind her in a flash, the green lizard looking mighty proud as he rubbed his face into her shoulder, purring with sweet clicking noises as she reached up to pet the side of his face. Though, this was all starting to make her wonder if she should find a Key Stone and Mega Stone herself.

That's when she felt her phone buzz. Looking at it, it was Esther. Ah, pictures of her Jangmo-o and asking when she was going to evolve.

Oh... This looked really close, and she was worried about evolution?

She texted back in a flurry.

She seems really close. If I were to high ball it, three weeks. Lowballing it, one week. How old is she and what are her parents? That'll affect her personality as a Hakamo-o if she does end up evolving. If you're worried about her having aggressive parents (as I'm sure you wouldn't be asking me if she had more docile parents), she will have an extremely competitive and aggressive disposition when she evolves. At least, that's in theory and a guess.

You seem pretty independent and I know you wouldn't want to actually get help from me or anyone, but I'm always here to help if you need it. This is not coming from someone who's better than you, but coming from a concerned friend. Just ask if you need anything~. Of course, I'll let you work for your dues, too.

Either way, you got this, girl~! Good luck!

Naka remembered just how frustrated Esther was back at the Whirl Cup, so she didn't want Esther to think she was trying to hamper on her abilities as a trainer.

Back to the conversation with Billy and Charlotte, she had no idea who this cousin of Billy was. That's when she caught him saying the same line twice. She deadpanned as she looked at him. "Uh, didn't you say that already? You okay or something? You seem really really nervous."

She then looked over at Theo, a smile on her face. "Oh, got any questions about the Safari Zone, go ask the clerk. I'll tell you about anything else you're confused on from this conversation once we get in the zones." She smiled, reaching her hand to ruffle Theo's hair playfully if he allowed her.

Last edited:

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy (@Cmeriwether) Naka (@Merciless Medic), Theo (@Sir Krazz)

Charlotte bit her lip."Oh. Yes. Of course. That makes sense."

She felt a little silly for assuming Billy's rivalry was with the Pokémon itself.

"It sounds like your Pokémon wanted that Mega Stone just as badly as you did," she said. "Still, I couldn't imagine what that must have been like."

Upon Naka entering the conversation, Charlotte suddenly found herself pulled into a side hug with Theo. Images of child cartoons and that one anime she dared to watch came into her mind for some reason. Feeling smooshed, she was somewhat relieved when Naka let her and Theo go. However, she had to admit it was touching.

"It's fine," Charlotte told Naka when she apologized. "Though, I am surprised you never told me about fighting Hunter J."

Naka looked down at her phone. Something seemed off about her. Charlotte remembered Naka saying something about picking up on the emotions of water-type Pokémon back in Cianwood. Still, something seemed off. It was like every time Naka encountered a new water Pokémon she switched personalities. She new empaths were a thing, but Pokémon empaths? A part of her wondered whether there might be something deeper going on. Charlotte did not believe in psychics, but Naka's behavior made her begin to suspect that something supernatural was afoot.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Emma...~

Aldon gave Desmond a friendly wink, holding his finger to his lip before pretending to zip his mouth closed.

"Don't worry, bud. I won't say anything that happened on yellow island. Or blue island. Or the diving trip. Or the gyarados" Aldon stopped himself to look at the dusknoir, jaw hanging slightly with a look of curiosity and bewilderment. He snapped back into reality when it went back into its pokéball. He looked at Desmond.

"Plan on catching anything?" Aldon asked.

Skol meanwhile was eagerly looking over at Politoad and kricketune. Getting distracted by the colorful pokémon of the other trainers. Bolly gave a friendly double wave at the two pokémon. Slowing down to a point where it was barely even spinning so it could have a better look at them.

"Baltoy...!"

Skol silently licked the top of his nose.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Michiko and Reggie...~

Briar looked at the food then at the unconcious Michiko. Then at Reggie whom didn't seem to approve of her lack of assistance. Clearly nobody else wanted to help her either since some of the people were leaving a perfectly fine beach. Right in the middle of their meal this girl chose to pass out and die. Something Baba had no problem dismissing.

Briar had a bigger conscience than that. Even though the situation was a bit of an inconvenience, Briar wanted to help too. Since Reggie and Adrianne had already helped the girl and her Alakazam, there wasn't much for Briar to do except get out of their way so they could get them to the pokécenter.

"Good job, sugars" Briar sand showing her appreciation to the helpful duo.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone Group, Johto, July 24th.

Billy then saw another Researcher, saying that Hunter J would not have been win even for her, however, she did Beat Gardenia's Mega Venusaur without her own. Which gave him hope that maybe he can put his own to good use.

"I am about to separate from my Pokémon for the first time since a wild Lucario almost did Me and Kusunoki in, if there were two good things from this, it was finding my Keystone, and Kusunoki learning Metal Burst." Billy responded, "The line I said is from that time, this could be a minor trial, like the three years of training in Kalos, I had gone to Alola to start my Trials there, heard that My Uncle got in a Tussle with a Wild Hydreigon who set fire to West Lake Axewell and Hunter J in a row, I came to Johto just in case he got hurt and I needed to help him and his wife. Water types, I've got two of my own, Skipper, a Swampert and Seashell, a Lapras, I don't think Seashell is fitting in here though. However Skipper might."

All of a sudden, Clisgaedh's Pokeball opened, revealing a slightly alarmed Pikachu. He then climbed on Billy's head and looked around, seeing a bouncy Politoed. The Pikachu gave a content sigh, almost as if he was trying to calm his trainer.

"I was expecting Kusunoki to pop out of his Pokéball, he's larger than average for his species, and they're already big as it is normally." Billy responded, "As such I keep him out of the ball when we're outside, but this place is too small to let him out. You'll see Kusunoki after we're done here."

Billy then heard Desmond on the phone, he could barely make out the voice from the phone, but he didn't want to say anything to him yet. He gave Desmond a bewildered look, more shocked than anything.

@Merciless Medic

Laura Adrianna Lana "Lana" Argentston, Unranked, August 2nd, Turffield Gym, Galar.

Lana had gotten out of the challenge after having to chase 20 Wooloo, followed by a Gym battle with Milo, Dwebble beat Gossifleur, but fainted to the first attack against Eldegoss, and her Blaze Breed Tauros dealt with Eldegoss. It was at that point she had gotten out of the gym.

"I got my first Gym Badge," Lana whispered, "Without using my two strongest."

She then headed towards the Pokémon center, Blaze Breed's and Dwebble's Pokeballs In hand. As she walked into the Pokémon center, she was greeted by Nurse Joy and her Chansey.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"I-i need my P-Pokémon healed."

She placed her Pokéballs on the table. People had shocked faces if they were to see the screen of what was being healed. The Pokéballs shown on the screen have a Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros, Snorunt, Bronzor, Dwebble, a Shiny Greninja and a regular Salamence. After the healing was done, Nurse Joy handed her Pokéballs.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy!"

"Have a nice Day!"

When she walked out of the Pokémon Center, she opened a Pokéball, revealing her Starter.

"I'm fine, Salamence." Lana responded, "We're swinging by Hammerlocke to grab a coat, and off to train a bit before Hulberrry."

The Hoennian Dragon and Flying Type Pseudo-legendary gave a roar, and let his trainer board him.

"Off to Home!"

Salamence flapped his wings as he flew off with his trainer on his back, with a heading of her apartment in Hammerlocke.

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Charlotte (Charlotte), Naka (Merciless Medic), Desmond (Godjacob), Esther (Kyuukestu), Billy (Cmeriwether)

As more and more people joined their group and more and more conversations began to be started, Theo found himself feeling out of place. Hunter J? Keystones? Mirage Pokemon??? Great. Another form of pokemon he would have to try and keep up with. As if there weren't enough already. He wan't sure what they were going on about, but Billy's fidgeting with the marble made him seem nervous, which in turn was making Theo feel nervous. What was the phrase? Energy baguettes energy? No that didn't sound right. He looked to Esther she didn't have the funds to go sightseeing, not having considered that. Not everyone could be so well off enough that they could just go anywhere they wanted any time they wanted. Hell, he wasn't even sure how much it was going to cost them to get in. He was surprised that she turned and left without sticking around to hang out for at least a few minutes, but surmised that she must have something else going on. Other bigger, more urgent plans.

“Ooh....Alright. See ya later then!” He had hope to catch up with her later. Looking back to the group, he started to wonder what a Psyduck looked like. Given its name it could only be a duck with psychic powers, the only practical use he could see them being used for was to catch fish without having to dip their heads below the water. Or even go out on the water for that matter. Wait, did that mean ducks here couldn't swim? No that couldn't be right. Could it? What did he know after all? Again more words and abbreviations were being thrown around that he didn't recognize. WCS. Frontier Brain. Battle Maze. Bonds?? Even if he had his notebook out he wouldn't have been able to write it all down fast enough. Crowds were one thing. Crowds he didn't mind. He had presented in front of crowds so large this building couldn't house that many people. It was the not knowing what was going on that was making Theo squirmy. He was going to take Naka's advice and go ask the clerks about more info on the Safari Zone when she pulled both himself and Charlotte in to a side hug “Yeaaah” he had spoken institutionally, though now he had no idea what it was he had just agreed to. He looked to Naka and Charlotte, the latter seeming a bit relieved. “Wait what? Sorry I'm getting lost in all this. Clerk. Info. On it.” He could at least do that much right.

Once let go Theo would stand and make his way over to the front desk, which by this point was no longer manned by the attractive female clerk but instead manned by a man who didn't look too pleased to be here in the first place. An older, greasy bearded, and if we're being honest disgruntled individual who was a cane shy of telling young whippersnappers to get off his yard and turn that music down. “Uuh...yeah, hi. I've got a few questions--” Theo was interrupted by the man sighing in annoyance and leaning backwards, turning the page of the Coordinator Monthly magazine he was reading. Without looking away from the article, the old man spoke up “Yes this is the Johto Safari Zone. No you may not enter the Safari Zone with any of your pokemon out of their pokeballs. Yes, I'm sure. No, you may not ask my manager. I am the manager. No, the fee is non-negotiable. This isn't a flea market. No, you can't sleep here in the entrance.”

“....Ok but how mu”

At this the old man looked up from his magazine and sized Theo up for a second before going back to his reading while uttering “Arceus help me” before piping up “Fee's $500.”

500 dollars!?! That was 1/6th of the money Naka had given him!! Maybe this wasn't the time to be going in to the Zone after all. He needed to hold on to what money he had until he for sure had extra income coming in. “How do you know when its time--”

“You come out when you come out”

“Well yes, but how”

“Listen, kid. You're hearin me, but you're not listenin, so I'll explain this simple as I can. You pay $500 to go in. I gives you 30 Safari Balls” To demonstrate the man pulled out a ready to go prepared tackle box lined with green and brown felt and stocked with pokeballs that sat inside indents made just for housing the balls. The tackle box made a very loud clanging sound as it hit the counter top, liking getting a few other patrons attention. If this kid wanted to ask dumb questions, he was going to make sure everyone knew just how dumb he really was. “You come out when 1) you think you're ready to. 2) You run outta balls. Or 3” he pointed up to the -1 counter above him. “If yous go the Option 1 route, you turn over any balls yous didn't use while in the Zone. They don't work outside the Zone if there's not a pokemon in them.” “Ok but I'm paying for them, so why--” “You're not paying for th balls junior, you're paying to get in. Period. We provide you th balls for your safety. You'd be surprised how far you can run while a Tauros is trying to break free from one of these things. Any you don't use, we provide to someone else. It's that simple. Now, you wanna stand here all day an talk, or you wanna go in?” It wasn't that hard a decision to make. With his decision made Theo stepped away to rejoin the others, the old man leaning back in his seat and propping his feet up on the counter, his attention going back tot he magazine. He left the tackle box on the counter, figuring someone eventually would be coming up to go in.

Once back with the group Theo would sit down and relax back in to his seat, looking to the others. “Yeah yeah I think I got it figured out now.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Hammerlocke, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
Team: Monferno, Thwackey, Panpour, Togepi
Interactions: Cole Forrest(@Merciless Medic)

A small smile appeared on Wilford's face as Cole expressed his approval at replacing Togepi with a Mimikyu. Granted, the rich young man had no intention of changing his plans if he was met with disapproval, but validation was always welcome and helpful. What was more helpful than his validation was his explanation on his aversion to training Dark and Ghost Types. Wilford never thought about his Pokémon's emotional states when considering capturing them, but of course, what was there to consider? Emotions could be tempered provided the Pokémon has the right mental state and the trainer is persistent. Unfortunately for him, neither Togepi nor Panpour had the mental state he was looking for, leading him to the problem he faced at the moment. Thankfully, the issues started and stopped with those two. Furthermore, Dark types were Pokémon like any other, the threat of them attacking in their sleep is nonexistent provided they stay in their Pokéball like they're supposed to.

Much like any potential emotional baggage, Mimikyu apparent rarity also failed to deter the rich young man from his choice. It was only natural that someone like him would seek the most elusive Pokémon available. The best things in life were often hard to come by, but considering that principle failed to stop him from building a team of four rare Pokémon, Wilford had no doubts he'd be able to find a fifth. Cole's expression of gratitude caught Wilford off guard. The rich young man raised an eyebrow, suspecting that his travelling companion had suddenly gotten soft. His concern was put to rest when the flying taxi landed, the return to form marked by a complaint about the leg room.

"I'd hardly call my actions generous," Wilford shrugged as he stepped off the taxi, stretching his legs in silent agreement with Cole's leg-room-related lament, "Would it be generous to give a homeless man the leftovers headed for the trash?" After posing the question, the rich young man pulled out his phone, typed the restaurant in his GPS, and began walking according to the phone's directions.

"Follow me."

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Thwackey, Croconaw, Corvisquire, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Trubbish, Magikarp, Pancham
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

Cole felt his knees popping as he stretched, wincing at the discomfort that brought. He walked along beside Wilford as he said to follow him as they walked into Hammerlocke. It literally felt like they were walking into some kind of renaissance fair with how "medieval-inspired" everything was. Close-knit buildings with thin streets, with some battlefields for random Pokemon battles near the edges of town, while everything was contained within medieval-styled walls to protect the denizens from the Hammerlocke Hill Pokemon.

Still, it gave Cole a bit of life, even if the tower that loomed over them was ridiculous looking. As for Wilford's question, Cole finally gave him an answer. "Yes and no. It's all relative. I have an aunt and uncle who are rich, but they don't give anything to anyone. They are stingy with who they give their money to. Not even family or a homeless person are privy to their apparently hard-earned money or anything they touch, really, even if it held no value. They just inherited the cash from their father's will, but my parents didn't get anything from it besides land. If they were to give a homeless man leftovers that were going to be trash anyway, I would call that generous." He spat about them, clearly not enthused with their very existence.

"It's beyond value-based intention. If someone else didn't like letting anything go to waste regardless of the value they see in the object, then that won't be generous because they do it all the time anyway. They have an obligation to fulfill that won't let them throw it away. Now, in the Pine's business case, it's both. They don't care to keep the Everstones because they're throwing it away, they're not stingy with them either, but they hold no value. Depending on if they do this all the time with Everstones, I would consider it a generous act if they don't do it all the time as a conscious act on their part, even if it holds no value to them. Despite what they think, it's valuable to the receiver." It was obvious his version was skewed towards his own experiences with the rich, but thankfully didn't seem to hold any judgment towards Wilford.

He then smiled. "A man's trash is another man's treasure." He grinned. He saw out of the corner of his eye some Raihan-wannabe with a Duraludon fighting against a Rhyperior, and he sighed. "Ugh..." He then looked around a bit more, his hands in his pockets and shoulders slouching.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Hammerlocke, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
Team: Monferno, Thwackey, Panpour, Togepi
Interactions: Cole Forrest(@Merciless Medic)

"I'm guessing your aunt and uncle just let their money sit in a corner somewhere, collecting dust and cobwebs," Wilford sneered in disgust at Cole's description of his relatives, "'Money that sits is nothing more than green paper' my father told me that once. For him, money always has a purpose, whether its paying his workers to ensure their loyalty, saving up to make large down payments on auspicious mining land, hiring houseworkers to free up time, or investing in the market as a secondary source of income. Then again, that's what happens when people suddenly come into money. They don't know what to do with it, so they either sit on it or throw it to the wolves."

Unlike Cole, who spent his time getting absorbed into the surroundings of the city, Wilford kept his eyes locked onto the screen, only occasionally glancing up to align the GPS's map with reality. During his glances of reality, Wilford noticed the consistent use of bricks in the City's architecture, as well as the stone that made up the road the two walked on. Perhaps if he were a sightseer, he'd be looking for the airport he flew in on just a few months ago. Though his eyes were locked o the screen, his ears were open and receptive to Cole's words, allowing him to take special interest in his travelling companion's closing remark.

"That saying proves true eventually, but it takes a special kind of person to see treasure in trash. Take the Everstone for example. Sure, Pokémarts will still request them like the other stones the Industry mines, but at a much lower rate than the evolutionary stones. Everstones are only ever used by Trainers who actively prefer their Pokémon in their current state, usually because their current state is 'cuter' than their later stages, or perhaps because there is a specific move that isn't learned until much later in training by only the earlier stage of a Pokémon's evolutionary line. Thus, the market is more niche, creating a scenario where Pokémarts rarely run out of supply for their Everstones. Abundant supply destroys demand, and thus the workers end up mining usable garbage to all but a few simple, sentimental people and fewer people training unorthodox Pokémon."

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone Group, Johto, July 24th

Billy heard Theo head to the door to get ready for the Safari Zone. He then waved in Desmond's direction in case he was part of the group, Letting them know they were heading in. When he walked up, he put his Pokeballs on the counter after returning Clisgaedh, pulled out five hundred dollars, and mentally steeled himself. He hoped he's not attacked by a random Lucario this time. He knew the rules of the Hoenn Safari Zone, so if he needed to check the rules, it would be for differences between the two. He then prepared his new Safari balls to use for this trip into the Safari Zone.

"Let's do this." Billy was as ready as he would ever be.

@Charlotte Pryce @Red Gallade @ThAtGuY101 @Godjacob @kyuukestu

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, July 24th, Hammerlocke, Galar.

Kat Arsodel had heard about the blue Streaked Blur in the Isle of Armor, so Naturally she prepared to head to the Isle, making sure her equipment was in order before starting to make Travel Arrangements. As she sat down, Jolteon popped out of his Pokéball. She was planning her travel through the Isle of Armor as she contacted her boss. While she waited from her boss, she went through her stuff. Jolteon hopped on a nearby chair, giving off a small bark.

"You good?"

The Jolteon yipped, wanting some sort of food. She pulled out a Pokeblock case and gave him one she knew was particularly sweet. The Electric Type jumped off the seat and laid next to Kat's feet as she made the final preparations.

Charlotte

Interactions: Billy (@Cmeriwether) Naka (@Merciless Medic), Theo (@Sir Krazz)

"I agree." Charlotte concurred with Billy. "The sooner we get out there, the sooner we're all back safe and sound. What Pokémon are you all going after anyways?"

She realized that this was the first time anyone had brought that up.

"I mean we get like, what, thirty Safari Balls I think. Nobody is really planning on catching that many, right?"

Charlotte still had not decided what Pokémon she was going after, if any. Taking care of seven Pokémon was hard enough. Then again, it wasn't like she could have them all on hand at the same time anyways. She supposed it would depend on what Pokémon she actually encountered while in the Safari Zone and whether or not they tried to eat her alive.

Sunday, July 24th – 2:40 pm
Esther
Route 48 > Safari Zone
Johto​
Interactions:

Esther’s poketch pinged; Naka had replied. The first part of her text was about what Esther had expected. A few weeks…? It would be tough, but she could probably meet that deadline. The second part was…it brought a smile to the Oblivian’s lips. She appreciated the sentiment, if the worse came she’d just ask her brother. Esther made to respond to Naka but, she was headed to the Safari Zone anyway and the doors were already in sight. She made good time on her skates, absolutely the best thing Kalos had ever invented…except maybe croissants. Those were AMAZING. Kalos had quite a few good inventions now that she thought about it.

In short order Esther was skating through the Safari Zone’s sliding doors, finding her friends…right where she left them. She raised an eyebrow and glanced between them and the double doors leading further into the Safari Zone.

“You guys are still here? What are you waiting for, an invitation?”

$??? | Pokéball x ??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Hammerlocke, Galar, July 24th.

When Kat Had finished her final preparations, her boss had given a go ahead, to confirm that there was in fact a Shiny Pokémon. She started preparing questions for some Locals for the Isle of Armor. She also grabbed a Pokéball sent from the lab. She remembered this Pokéball as Corviknight's Pokéball. As she walked out of the Pokémon Center, she knew she needed to grab some coffee when a Druddigon came flying by. She saw at least three people chasing the Dragon type, but her shyness kicked in making her stay back as the three people and a black Greninja came speeding by. Kat's eyes lit up as she saw the Pokémon. However, they were too far gone by the time she would say a word about the Greninja. As she walked, she would hear whispers about the various events of the last Month and a half or so, from when the Frontier Brain Maze Guardian landed in Galar to people preparing for the Gym Challenge. She got to the Gate to the Wild Area.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Hammerlocke Hills, Wild Area, Galar, July 24th.

When Kat stepped into the Wild Area, two Pokéballs opened, revealing The Blue One and Mudsdale. The Tyrantrum looked around as Mudsdale calmed down for more equipment carrying. As they found a small area, she set up camp and prepared to fly off to the Isle of Armor in the morning.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone Doors, Johto, July 24th.

"I'm looking to add a Granbull, a Dratini and possibly a Flying Type for transport." Billy responded to Charotte, "As I already have a Land transport and I have a Lapras."

As he heard another voice called out asking why they were standing there.

"Let's get going!" Billy called out to everyone within Earshot.

He knew Kusunoki would be fine, when he got back, He will be getting a treat of some kind. When he went to the doors, a girl was standing there, probably the one who called to them.

"Hello, I'm Ready," Billy responded, "Billy Carmichael."

@Charlotte Pryce @kyuukestu @Godjacob @ThAtGuY101 @Merciless Medic @Sir Krazz

Thursday, July 24th – 2:41 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
Interactions: Billy (@Cmeriwether)

“Huh?” Confusion was evident on Esther’s face as a man walked up to her, both responding to her question and introducing himself. She supposed he preempted the question of who he was… “Uh, Hi Billy.”

The Oblivian’s expression was…strange. She’d never met a ‘Billy’ before; honestly, she’d thought the name had fallen way out of favor except with unimaginative authors and people with a passion for the 1800s. Did he have a brother named Bob? Or maybe… “Is Billy short for something like… Billi…am?” That was dumb, she sounded dumb, and the flush in her cheeks quickly betrayed that to everyone. “Nevermind.”

Esther turned away from Billy and started scanning the room, she quickly found her escape route, a PC off to one corner. She took it and didn’t even look back.

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Ezio Farello - July 15th - Solaceon Ruins, Sinnoh

Ezio followed Naka inside the ruins, ready to release his Typhlosion before seeing Naka release her own Fire type to light up the ruins. "Not bad, not bad at all." The man said, smiling as he put Erebus' ball back. However, his smile was quickly replaced with a stern look as he heard the awful wailing, and then getting a free encore of it.

"Doesn't sound like any Mismagius I ever met, though the echo of the ruins could distort sounds." The man said, before looking at Naka who was quite shaken up by it. Letting out a sigh, he shook his head and smiled. "How corteous of you. Here, I'll make sure we have a shield to hide behind." The man said, releasing his Bastiodon.

"Equivocate here can be our walking shield. She has amazing defenses, and coupled with the move Protect, we should be just fine when faced with any threat." Ezio explained with a sense of pride as the Bastiodon took the lead, looking back with a grunt as if to signal the Flareon to jump on her back. "Of course, not counting Fighting type attacks, but something tells me we won't be faced with those." The man said, chuckling.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@Merciless Medic (Reggie) @ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Max Million (Michiko)​

Adrianne was the first to arrive onto the scene, while there was a bit of panic among many of the beach-goers though thankfully it had not taken long for Reggie and Briar among some of their Pokemon to come along as the wounded Alakazam and the unconscious girl had been quite the startling sight. Course, Adrianne asked if she was okay, but like she lacked Poke-Speak so even if Alakazm tried to answer how had she been supposed to know? However, suddenly a voice was heard in her head as something seemed to speak to the group and her eyes widened as she had been caught off guard.

"Woah, anyone else hear a vo...o-oh right, Psychic Types." Adrianne had began to say before she remembered that telepathy had been a skill certain Psychic Pokemon had been able to achieve. Either way once the shock had passed a bit as it gave off words of why they were here and more concerningly how its trainer needed medical help. Course the Alakazam seemed in no better shape and this had been proven when it collapsed and dropped its trainer on the sand and Adrianne looked on with concern. "O-oh crap!"

They needed to get them to the Pokemon Center, she had no idea if there was a hospital nearby or something but she figured it was better than nothing. Reggie seemed to be of the same opinion, and seemed to take charge of the situation as Adrianne seemed to freeze up a spot before he clarified the tax the Alakazam seemed to have and advised she'd aid the Haunter in carrying the Alakazam.

"R-right! I got you don't worry." Adrianne said, rucking her arms under the shoulder and back of the Alakazam and worked with it to carry the KOed Pokémon tot he Center. Ace, Aster and Aqua followed along with Ace acting as a way to disperse the crowd so they had a free path to the Pokemon Center. "T-thanks Briar, this is so weird!" Adrianne said to her cheer as they worked to get the Alakazam inside.

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Billy & Emma) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

Other people seemed to begin to fill up in the waiting area, not that Desmond seemed too focused on them at the moment as right now the conversation with Emma and Desmond had taken focus. Though one guy in the distance seemed to pass a bewildered look, which caused the young man to raise an eyebrow back. What had been his problem?

"...care to elaborate?" Desmond asked, as Emma seemed to mention "something strange" though had seemed to trail off asking about the lake which caused Desmond to rub the back of his head sheepishly. Perhaps for the best as there was something curious in the air but his mind seemed to drop it as he tried to think of what to say. Thankfully, Aldon came in and made mention that he didn't have to talk about it which had caused him to sigh in relief, even if Aldon had done it in a rather...Aldon style.

"It's a long story, I gotta go soon we're about to head out for the Safari hunt." Desmond explained to Emma before he turned to Aldon as he offered a shrug. "Not the intention, I just wanted to get good photos, but knowing my luck I may bump into someone Politoed and Kricketune like and get pressured so, who knows."

Either way it seemed things were about to begin, Desmond worked to get his Safari balls while Politoed and Kricketune seemed to cheer and happily smile to Skol and Bolly, before Desmond returned the pair as they said their goodbyes for now and he prepared to venture into the Safari Zone, camera in hand.

"I was in Cianwood a couple of days ago when I saw someone try to Injure a Mareep, and relived something I never wanted to relive again." Emma responded, tears hanging, "You can call Me after the Safari Zone, I'll explain a bit more after then, I'll hopefully be in Cianwood by then, Bye Desmond."

Emma hung up her Pokétch as she fought the tears from that day. When Togekiss saw her trainer, the Jubilee Pokémon nudged her to get on and Fly over to Cianwood. She then started flying towards Cianwood.

@Godjacob

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone Johto, July 24th

As Billy looked at the girl, who seemed to throw a pun his way and was actually close. He would correct her a little, but she ran off to the nearest PC.

"Skipper would be Laughing his head off right now if he saw that." Billy responded, "I didn't even Catch her name before she ran off."

Billy was beyond confused, but he put that at the back of his mind for now. He then steeled himself to open the door. With a Tackle Box full of Safari Balls in hand, he pushed the door. Two thoughs in mind, one, hopefully no Lucarios come popping at him, and two, how did the guy in the corner know his cousin.

Gwen Tucker - 20th of June - Route 217, Sinnoh
Gwen nodded, a curiosity gnawing inside of her, yet suspense churned in her stomach as she began to walk. She followed Ron and Silenius with Cobalt beside her. Luckily Fluff's warmth also produced some light, but it seemed to dim the closer the group got to the source of the whirring and humming. Odd. Gwen became more weary before she felt Ron's hand on her shoulder and crouched down with him, her Piplup hiding behind her. Then she saw them. Three trainers dressed in all black with a big red R on their shirt. Was this another evil team in Sinnoh? Not good at all.

Gwen then looked at Ron who told her to go destroy whatever was making the mechanic noises. Hopefully, destroying it would even be the answer for the Blizzard and their pokeballs not working. The young trainer nodded and while crouching started to move toward the cavern where the whirring seemed to originate from with Cobalt following close by. Still, she overheard the three crooks talk amongst each other, bad-mouthing Naka, her and Ron. The punk seemed to have gotten enough of it though as he revealed himself to them and a battle ensued with Silenius jumping forward to protect Ron.

As much as Gwen would have wanted to help the punk man, she had her own mission to focus on. If anything, Ron was drawing focus to himself so that she could make it to the machine. With more quickness and urgency to her step, Gwen and Cobalt slinked their way into the next cave room where there was a..... Red.. Machine. Honestly, she thought it looked like an oddly colored and over-sized ice maker. Odd appearances aside, this maschine had to be destroyed. Gwen looked around, found a large rock to pick up as Cobalt prepared himself to help out as well and used Bubble to start attacking the machine.

Gwen Tucker - July 18th - National Park, Johto

Gwen looked at the Hex maniac's dramatic display as she lost, actually looking a little more relaxed now. Perhaps she got to vent out some of her frustrations, but for her that wasn't important now. Or that's how Gwen saw it in her own eyes. She watched the gray little pokemon hand out the prize money, which the young girl accepted, "Thanks," she said before watching the woman run off, chasing her pokemon that seemed to have a knack for running away. It did make Gwen smirk a little as she took off her backpack to take out some healing items for Cobalt and Ozzy, "I wanna stay here. What Cobalt did with cleaving the Energy ball with Metal Claw was really cool," the blue haired girl said, explaining her inspiration for more training. An attack being used as defense or counter attacking..

Gwen continued to ponder to herself over all these new thoughts and battling ideas she had while she sprayed some burn heal onto Ozzy who was munching on some Oran berries together with Cobalt. She and her team did some more training. Getting more of a hang of moves that had been just learned. Working on becoming more accurate and refined. Of course eventually, they had to call it in for the night. Gwen didn't want to go back to the city though. Tonight, she wanted to camp outside for the night. It was calmer out here by the routes, and the hustle and bustle of Golden Rod city would have been a little much for Gwen tonight.

Lara Brook - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar

Lara smiled awkwardly as she looked at Nicole trying to get the Sigilyph to move elsewhere and not stand in the way of the wild Swablus, "Um, Nicole.. You could also move either left or right if the Sigilyph doesn't move.." the reporter suggested, fidgeting with the pokeball in hand, trying to think of other ways to get the Psychic-Flying type to move. Still having some left over treats from using them as motivation for Toast, Lara grabbed a handful and moved back so that if the Avianoid pokemon wanted them, it would have to move so that the camera could get a clear view of the Swablus again.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Esther, Emma...~

Without further adieu, Esther came in eager or impatient, or possibly sonething else. Aldon wasn't sure what, but one thing he did know was that he would get there when he got there.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! Nay, you cannot rush perfection. Ain't that right, Skol... Skol...? Errr... my point still stands" Aldon commented. With a twinkle in his eye, he turned to desmond. Tagging his fingers together.

"Maybe find a cute lil omanyte!" Aldon said with barely contained enthusiasm. Though as soon as Desmond mentioned 'photo's, Aldo needed to interrupt.

"Say no more." He said before striking a pose he learned in a yoga class he took once, for the camera.

Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Hammerlocke Hills, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th

Kat Arsodel woke up to a ton of whinnying from Mudsdale. She looked out to see a Snorlax causing trouble with The Blue One. It seemed that The Blue One landed a couple of hits on Snorlax, and Similarly From Snorlax to The Blue One.

"The Blue One, Iron Head!"

The Tyrantrum's head glowed as if it was metal, and slammed headfirst into the Snorlax. The Snorlax then started glowing orange as it unleashed an attack.

"That's a Hyper Beam!" Kat called out, "Dragon Tail the Hyper Beam!"

The Blue One's tail glowed green as the Rock and Dragon Type tried to bat the Hyper Beam away, but it didn't work as intended. Kat was lucky The Blue One resisted the Move. The Blue One roared back at the Snorlax.

"Let's see if we can make it leave." Kat told her Pokémon.

Snorlax then Recharged from the Hyper Beam, and Kat saw an opening.

"Head Smash!"

The Snorlax then started preparing to ram the oncoming Tyrantrum. As the two met Head on, Snorlax had a massive orange aura around it.

"The Blue One!"

The Tyrantrum was still standing along with Snorlax. But then, Snorlax fell over, crashing into the ground. The Blue One looked at the Snorlax. Snorlax got up, and stumbled away, figuring this wasn't the best idea for a meal. Kat opened a kit that was amongst the Equipment given to her for her job as she undid tye straps on Mudsdale. She found a few Hyper Potions in her kit, took one out and sprayed it on The Blue One's tail. The Tyrantrum gave a pained look at first, but then a relieved one after the initial sting of the potion. After that, she started disassembly of her camp. As she packed the Camp up, she then took some time to eat something from the camping kit. As she ate, Tropius popped out of his Pokéball, and waited for instructions. Tropius also had a saddle for when he had to fly Equipment.

"Alright, Tropius, When we're done eating, I'll get the Equipment strapped on, we have a long Journey ahead, to the Isle of Armor." Kat told her Pokémon, "The Blue One, Mudsdale, Return."

Kat returned her Land-based Pokémon, and prepared another Pokéball, ready to defend if a wild Pokémon tries to snipe Tropius out of the Air. When she finished eating, she got everything ready, allowing Tropius to get used to Kat, and the Research equipment.

"Off to the Isle of Armor!" Kat called out.

Tropius started flapping its wings, as he flew upwards to get to a middling Altitude as she headed towards her intended Location.

Interactions: @Cmeriwether (Emma) @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @kyuukestu (Esther)​

Desmond seemed to wonder if something was up with Emma, her tone seemed to shift and she almost seemed on the verge of tears, but before he had a chance to mention it she hung up the call and now he seemed to be a bit perplexed by this. The young man sighed, he had never been good at this whole inter-personal thing, so perhaps he had overread the situation.

Suppose time would tell, for now he had to focus.

Esther seemed to rush back in with a bit of energetic step, perhaps this had been a good chance to get some words in and clear some previous tension? However as he had began to walk her path Aldon seemed to tap his fingers as he mused over what Pokemon he had been eager to find before he posed for a picture as Desmond seemed to twtich his eyebrow.

"Uh, jumping the gun a bit there. I need to find some Pokemon here to take pictures of, before you can pose for the camera." Desmond advised to Aldon as he had his camera prepared though kept his eyes peeled for anything that might make for a good shot.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

After what felt like an eternity of reading rules he was already most likely familiar with, Johnathan took a step back from the screen and noticed a few other trainers walk over to collect their Safari balls, this reminded him that now was possibly a good time for him to collect his own. As he went to grab the required items, he began to ponder on which Pokemon he should likely try and focus on catching, Johnathan thought back on his Pokemon team and knew he had more than enough Pokemon for heavy lifting, one Pokemon he could really trust when it came to air travelling, then two ideas came in to his head on what to catch: A Water type Pokemon for aquatic travel and a Ground type Pokemon to expand his list of Pokemon of different types.

Johnathan silently nodded to himself as he believed that his choice in what Pokemon he find and catch was a good idea, once he collected his Safari balls, he began to make his way to the building's exit and in to the Safari Zone, the moment he stepped outside, he took a sniff of the air before exhaling and immediately walk out on to the horizon before him and looked around to see the potential areas he could go to. One area that seemed to catch Johnathan's eye was what seemed to be little more than a wide open field with a few dead trees and rocks here and there, while such a place looked empty, there was no doubt that it was a good place to find some good Pokemon to catch.

And when it comes to Safari Zones, there's almost always good Pokemon to catch.

Last edited: