• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th, An Aggron just popped in out of nowhere.

Staraptor ended up hitting a Fireball that it did not expect, as Billy's Recordings of Seashell had been attempting to Deter it. Things were looking better, he was sure he saw a young man a little younger than him, Theo, if his memory served him correctly, riding on a Rapidash. As soon as he had appeared, he was gone. Billy then saw a familiar glint out of his peripheral vision, alongside hearing the familiar bellow, similar to Kusunoki. This was not good. He knew what that glint was from his own Pokémon. An Aggron. He knew how territorial an Aggron can get from owning one himself. First, Staraptor, now an Aggron. This was not Billy's day.

"Charlotte, Desmond, Aldon, we may have a big Problem," Billy called out to all within Earshot, "Is that Aggron supposed to be Here? If so, we need to skedaddle, they are highly territorial, speaking from Personal Experience from owning one. If not, we still need to skedaddle and lead it back towards where it was supposed to be."

Billy dropped the Seashell Recordings, and prepared for what happened next.

@Charlotte Pryce @Godjacob @ThAtGuY101

Rick
[July 20th] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Normal | Meteonite Energy: High
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​

The competition started on the next day, with the Speed Course being the first out of five. And it should come to no one's surprise that a Speed course, which happens to have two events with the words "Run" and "Dash" in their names, was almost too easy and barely a warm up for Iris, to the point it was kinda boring for Rick to even watch. She did in those tracks what she does every single day. Both events were also praticaly the same except for the type of obstacles, which didn't even matter. Pennant Capture at least served to break the monotony, and was the only real challenge in the course, since Iris could only carry so many flags in her mouth at once. But between fast deliveries and hit-'n-run steals, she still got the first place.

[July 21st] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto

Then, on the second day, the Jump Course took place. And even though there's nothing in the rules of the Pokeathlon that prevents flying pokémon from entering a course where they should have an almost unfair advantage, none of the participants remembered to sign up with one. The course also featured the Hurdle Dash event, which was basicaly free points. And those would actualy come in clutch for Iris to secure the overall first place of the course, by compensating the mediocre performance in Disc Catch, where she fell off the pier twice for being too greedy with those points.

[July 22nd] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto

The third day of the competition came, and things were going pretty smoothly... until the Skill Course took place. Rick actualy thought about whether they should even bother signing up for that course, but just on the off chance that a miracle would happen, he went with it anyways. Which was weird, considering that Rick doesn't believe in miracles.

The first event was Snow Throw. Just the name alone should hint at the problem Iris was facing in this one. Once you describe what the event is all about (a snowball fight), you know it's gonna be a disaster. Iris doesn't even have hands to make mudballs, let alone snow ones that simply melts under her hooves. The smart thing to do would be to simply forego offense and just try to dodge... except that doesn't give any points, and the pokémon aren't even allowed to leave their area. So she just sat there, waiting for the event to end, while the other pokemon had their fun pelting the mare with snowballs for free points. May as well just save energy for the next two events.

Next was Goal Roll. One would assume that a four-legged pokémon that was good at kicking should also be good at what's essentialy soccer. But the only skill she had experience with was from kicking projectiles sent at her by opponents in battles, which were tipicaly bigger than the ball used in the event. She also had no dribbling skills and would often trip on the ball. The few points she managed to score mostly out of luck, she would end up losing afterwards whenever someone scored in her goal.

With two events out and a total of zero points, there was only one event left, which happened to be Pennant Capture. And that was the only thing saving her from the humiliation of finishing the course with a round score. At the end of the day though, it didn't matter. She ended up in last place in the overall Skill ranking anyway.

[July 23rd] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto

After the fiasco that was the Skill Course, it was now time for the Power Course. Block Smash was self explanatory. Just smash as many bricks as possible during a certain amount of time. Should be easy for a pokémon with strong legs and hooves harder than diamond. And it was. Unfortunately, someone decided that entering a Power course with a Superpower pokemon that can throw 500 punches per second, would be a good idea... and they were right. So, even though those bricks didn't give Iris any issues, this was simply a case of her being completely outclassed by a Machamp.

The next event was Circle Push, where the competitors must stay on a circle for as long as possible while keeping the opponents out. And while Iris was always the first getting on them, standing her ground and keeping the others out was the troublesome part. The same Machamp from the last event casualy pushed her away every time, and the Snorlax that also participated simply covered an entire circle by doing nothing. "That's cheating!" Rick complained, moments before catching Iris, who had been tossed out of the ring and on top of him.

Finally for the third event of the Power Course, it was Goal Roll again. Which didn't go any better than the previous one, since Rick hated soccer anyways, so he didn't even bother trying to teach her. At the end of the course, Iris only managed to get 3rd place.

[July 24th] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto

The fifth and final day of the competition was for the Stamina Course. After a good start on the first two days, this was the last opportunity to make up for the subpar performances on the last two courses. Fortunately for them, Relay Run was one of the events, and Block Smash also wasn't the worst. So the novelty was only Ring Drop. And despite Iris being a light weight and not having the raw strength of the other competitors, the Free For All nature of the match meant that she could stall it while the others took each other out, at least until it was only her and one opponent left. It wouldn't give her the gold, but at least she would secure the silver.

While waiting for the final score of all courses to be tallied, Rick gave Chris a call to know the state of his other pokemons' transfer. "Rick? Good timing. I was setting up the machine to send your pokémon now." Chris told him. Rick's eyes widened. "Oh! Alright then, send them in and I'll get them later." He said.

Chris put the two balls in the transporter. "Alright, all in place, sending them in right... now!" And, just as he was about to press the button - blackout!

The researcher slammed both hands on the table in anger before heading to the balcony in a hurried pace, grumbling on the way. "Damn you Volkner! You should never be near anything electric, let alone running a gym!" He yelled. The gym leader leaned at the gym's door. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" He shouted back, with hands on his hair.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the line...

"Umm... Chris?" Rick called, staring at the phone before hanging out. "Hmm... oh well... just another day in Sunnyshore. Anyways! What's the veredict?" He asked, as Iris walked back to him with a somewhat disapointed expression. As Rick looked at the overall ranking of all five courses: 2nd place.

"Welp... we tried." He said, petting Iris's cheek. "I didn't check the prizes, but it's gotta be worth something, right?"

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey
WCS Rank: 72,758

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Amber Papaya and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

While most of the Orange Islands Nurse Joys did prefer to use natural methods, they weren't strangers to general medicine. They had to take courses in general medicine before obtaining their title, since the Orange Archipelago are close neighbors with Kanto and Johto. It was clear that whatever the Skiploom was affected by wasn't something natural methods could fix. While Skiploom's energy was restored, the Grass/Flying-Type was still unable to move. Nurse Joy knew it had to be some kind of status condition affecting her. When she did get to see Flora's stomach, she noticed a dark red stain.

It was likely a toxin was running rampant through her veins, which prevented her body from moving. Cheri Berries wouldn't cut it. Nurse Joy sighed, humming with some concern. Hearing about the Venus Plant, Nurse Joy hummed a little in confusion. "As far as I recall about the natural flora here in Tangelo Island, there is no such thing as a Venus Plant, unless you're talking about the plant on Venusaur's back. In either case, I need to create an antitoxin, but to do that I need to know what Pokemon you were fighting against. Seems to me your Skiploom has been affected by a toxin that's paralyzing its body. Cheri Berries won't work, I would need to create an antitoxin to completely heal your Skiploom. I would encourage you leave Skiploom with me, but if that's not something you can do, then keep Skiploom in your Pokeball and don't let her do anything too strenuous. You make her do anything to quicken her heart rate and her bloodflow, the worse the toxin will affect her."

Reggie was put off by Amber's exclamation towards him, and then her confusion about that had happened. He had already explained it though, so he didn't warrant needing to explain it again, especially with this migraine of his. He just recalled Mahou once he was done talking to the snagged Pokemon, Briar, and Adrianne, held the Pokeball's button until the ring around it glowed blue, and released Mahou. Instead of the usual white or red energy, it was blue as Mahou was completely released from the Snag Ball's hold. Putting the Snag Ball aside, he pulled out a bag of different kinds of PokeBalls. Heal Ball, Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball, Moon Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, and a Friend Ball, one of each.

"Here's a selection. Pick which one you'd prefer, Mahou." He smiled, then looked back over to Amber. "Yeah, depends on who Mahou chooses. But I'm not going to give you Mahou if your only reason is because he's Shiny. That's just shallow." Though, upon hearing Alakazams normally had spoons, he should honestly get some for him. Normally, the spoons Alakazam had to regulate, focus, and channel their psychic energy had to be made of durable metal, but harder than usual considering the strength of Mahou. Spoons were essential to an Alakazam as a wand is to a mage - well, in fictional works. But it likely held the same premise.

Amber's continuous yelling had Reggie wincing. "Can you stop yelling please? Making my migraine worse. And yeah, I came from Unova. Wanted to do the Orange League while doing some WCS stuff."

Though, hearing that the botanist was here in Orange Islands from Amber, Reggie looked at Aralia and Briar. "Well, if it's the same botanist, I'm sure we won't have to travel to Unova anymore if he's here."

He then looked at Adrianne and Briar. "I think it would be a good idea to release them from the Snag Balls and put them in other Pokeballs. It can't be too comfy in there for them." With that, he waited for Mahou's approval on a Pokeball of his choosing.

Nakano Saito & Ron Towers​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Mudster the Swampert
Ron's Pokemon Team: Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion, Linkin the Blastoise, Monstar the Tyranitar, Evanes the Skarmory, Marley the Kantonian Raichu, Luz the Espeon

Interactions (Ron, Silenus, Fluffy): Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Piplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Hecotoro has left the RPing scene, so he's given me permission to auto Ron and his Pokemon for the time being.

Right as Ron came in to check up on Gwen, he watched with a proud smile as Piplup began to evolve and saw the red machine lay broken on the ground. The Zangoose yowled as his attack was intercepted by Cobalt's own new Metal Claw, and he was thrown back by the interception. Seeing that he was now out of his league, the Zangoose ran around to try and keep away from the girl and the newly-evolved penguin, only to meet with a white flash and a pink, blind fox materialized in front of him. "Get 'em, Luz." Ron smirked, the Espeon letting loose a powerful blast of psychic energy in the direction of the Zangoose, blasting it back and hitting a wall. Knocked unconscious, Ron smiled at Gwen. "Good job."

The winds' whistling were audible enough to hear through the cave, but it began to die down. A hissing bark from Sceptile came from the corridor Ron just came from, his head peeking around the corner. He waved his arm towards the exit they were taking refuge in, a knocked out Flareon in his other arm as he then began to run off to the exit.

Returning Luz, Ron began to follow the Sceptile, wondering why it seemed to intent on leaving the cave. He turned to see if Gwen was following before making it to the entrance.

Meanwhile, Naka and Furia continued to follow the fleeing figures with Hanu by their side, torching anything that was in front of them. It was then that after burning away snow they found large tread tracks. Following where they came from, it looked like it came from the southeastern end of the mountain and they traveled through Route 217 to the west point of Snowpoint City, if they went in a straight line.

"We should go tell Ron." Naka mentioned, with Furia grumbling. She seemed to think about it for a moment before finally going with Naka. Having felt the ground rumble earlier, Naka figured there must've been a fight, so she had the two Fire-Types follow her until she looked down and noticed...

They've been standing on a cave entrance this entire time.

A lizard-like hiss came from the entrance and Naka's eyes widened. "Silenus??"

Naka ran down the side of the cave's roof, sliding down as Furia and Hanu came after her. There was Ron, Silenus, and Fluffy. Feeling her body wanting to give in, she rushed at Ron, wrapping her arms around his neck with a relieved chuckle. "Oh, Arceus, I'm so glad you're all okay..." She then returned Fluffy after giving him a scratch behind the ear, wrapped her arm around Silenus's neck to pull him in for a hug, and then watched as Furia regarded Ron with disdain before snorting out a billow of smoke. Furia then looked at Naka, who smiled at Ron.

"So, we found tread tracks heading to the west side of Snowpoint. I'm thinking they're near the lake, if they're still there. And we also took care of the blizzard users, so Route 217 is safe for travel now." Naka smiled, then looked around to see if Gwen was there and okay. "Alright, how's Gwen doing?"

Ron spied Naka's stomach and saw dark stains on her coat. He looked down at his own shirt and patted the wet spot, pulling his fingers away to see blood...

Hell hath known no fury than a fearful man. Ron glared at Naka's wounds.

Ron Towers​

Date: July 19
Ron's Pokemon Team: Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion, Linkin the Blastoise, Monstar the Tyranitar, Evanes the Skarmory, Marley the Kantonian Raichu, Luz the Espeon

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Hecotoro has left the RPing scene, so he's given me permission to auto Ron and his Pokemon for the time being.

"Don't worry about that, miss. I'll be careful. Alright, you two, ready to have your muscles massaged after a long day of training?" The young man bowed and nodded with a smile, setting up two massaging tables and putting steps up to them so Cobalt and Ozzy can climb in their own respect seating, giving Ozzy a squeaky chew toy to occupy himself with. He then got hot towels ready to be laid on their backs as they should lay on their stomachs before going to get some oils to aid in massaging the Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Ron came back to Gwen and saw she looked a little concerned. "You heard something too?" He asked, voice on edge and a scowl on his face. Shoulders tensed, he tried to make himself seem calm and composed, but here of all places?

He looked at the awaiting tables and then looked at Gwen's Pokemon. "Get yourselves treated. We don't have a lot of time."

Being back home should have given him some semblance of peace, but it only made his anxiety worse.

What's worse was that he hadn't heard from Naka in a while.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Naka smiled apologetically at the Rapidash, guessing this thing was hesitant because she guessed it was her who threw the berry at her. "Heh, sorry about that." She patted her neck, watching Theo get on the Rapidash and get a picture from the Rotom, in the meantime talking to Johnathan. "Nice to find a thrill seeker among us." She subtly jabbed at Theo, chuckling in good spirits. "I think you get money from it as a reward. It's hosted by the Safari Zone. I heard they were going to do it this week, but they've postponed it. We'll just have to wait for later." At the mention of the Rapidash likely not being able to carry all of them, she hummed. "Well, she likely could. Rapidashes from Kanto are hardy creatures after a-WHOA!"

She jumped back as the flash spooked the Rapidash and took Theo with her. Chuckling, she grabbed the Rotom phone and shook her head. "Well, I guess he won't be taking any pictures now. Hm?" She then noticed that the semi-blurry picture was sent to Esther, and above it...

Was that why Esther was looking at her and Theo weirdly? She laughed, slamming her hand against her forehead. "Oh Arceus, you're such a troll, Rotom. I love it." She rubbed the top of the phone's case, chuckling as she watched the duo disappear through the trees. "Well, we'll just wait till he comes back."

"So, Johnathan, what's your goal? Being a strong trainer or something? How many badges you got?" Granted, that was a very common goal most people seemed to have.

After Johnathan's answer if he gave any, she heard an angry moo and saw Theo and the Rapidash were running back again. Looking behind them, she noticed it was a similar Tauros to what Theo caught earlier, but with red markings in its mane.

Blaze Breed.

She smirked. Having another Fire-Type was fine.

Pulling out her bag, she found a piece of rope and quickly tied it into a lasso. "Pass by us, I got dibs." With a confident grin, she waited for them duo to pass by her. With a swing, she threw the lasso on the passing Tauros's head and used the momentum it would've had in lurching her off the ground to jump towards it and get on its back, twisting the rope around her hand to keep her rooted in place as she prepped for the bucking she was going to have.

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Thwackey, Croconaw, Corvisquire, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Trubbish, Magikarp, Pancham
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

Cole noticed that staying on the same topic for Wilford - if he didn't have much to say on the matter - was boring him. He saw the look in his eyes and his brow, and chuckled. What a fickle man... Can't seem to handle dissenting opinions of others... He'll need to change his tune later.

There was a difference between Cole and Wilford. Wilford saw his Pokemon as tools, Cole saw Pokemon as people, yet still treated them like sentient tools. He actually let out a chuckle, hiding his smile with his hand as Wilford spoke poorly of the contest side of things. "Hehe, well, you would be right if I hadn't had done a few contest techniques to win a battle. Looking pretty? I agree, it serves no purpose and it looks tasteless. It's flashy, but there's no point in its existence besides show off some talent or ill-placed training. But if there's a functional offensive or defensive purpose for the flashy techniques they do, I will use it, as well. You won't find cleverer people than those who do contest. But you also won't find shallower people than those who do contests. Of course... I can show you." He grinned wide, a challenging, thrilled look in his eyes that made him seem eerily alive. However, it subsided as he got comfortable in his seat. "Of course, that'll be for later. Our Pokemon need to eat, too..." He added with a grumble, sighing as he realized his Pokemon hadn't eaten in a long while, specifically his Croconaw.

Amber Papaya
Date:
June 2nd
Location: Tangelo Island Pokemon Center, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo
Interactions: Nurse Joy, Reggie

"Thank you." Amber nodded at Nurse Joy. "But I fear this incident might be outside your knowledge. Who's to say if a Pokemon did this or not?"

The girl turned around to Reggie. She said nothing about the Alakazam and focused on the problem at hand. "Migrane? You've got a migrane? I've had one since I came in here." She snapped. "I can't even remember what did this to Flora. It was all just a haze. I remember a forest, some woodland area and a tiny unamed island not far from here. There was no Pokemon Center there...but I came across him, this gardener guy. Yep, he sounded like he was from Unova. Had this funny accent. He was wearing this green apron with this safari-style green camoflage trousers and had these gardening utensils strapped to his back for some reason. He told me to stay calm. I remember now he put some herbs on my arm." She looked down. There was no sign of them. But instead, there was a purple smudge on her right wrist. She lifted it to show Reggie and the others. "Wait..." She muttered. "..I know why I've been filling ill and unable to remember anything..." She now realised it was the effects of whatever caused the virus on her Skiploom. However, this botanist guy had clearly forgotten to help Flora and instead tended to Amber's own problems. Too bad he couldn't fix all of them, she thought.

"I was poisoned..."

Mahou the Alakazam
Date:
June 2nd
Location: Tangelo Island Pokemon Center, Tangelo Island, Orange Island Archipelgo
Interactions: Reggie

Mahou paused as Amber spoke. Then, finally, he spoke in Reggie's head. "I want to be free with the night". He said, lifting the Moon Ball out of the entire selection into the air with his psychic powers.

"If you wish to replace my Choice Specs, I would suggest finding the right spoon. I have heard the tales of an artefact by the name of the 'Twsited Spoon' which has become rarer and rarer as the years go by. Prehaps there is a grove upon these noble isles which contains one?"

Hearing the details about the botanist made him suddenly interested. "The same botanist that owned Ferrothorn? A coincidence, or fate? We should persue him."

Unknown Police Officers
Date: June 3rd, About Midday

Ranks: N/A

Two ordinary looking police officers had set up a temporary checkpoint near the edge of Route 8. They were supposed to be on the lookout for criminals entering route 8 after the Saffron City scare. One was a tall and thin man whilst the other was a short and fat bloke.

"That's good!" The large stubby officer said, finishing off a china mug. "Pour me another cup of tea, would ya?"

"Certainly. After all the scandals, it's good to be able to drink this again!" The tall and thin policeman exclaimed with a happy face.

"I've totally forgotten what we were supposed to be doing!" The large man shouted, rejoicing when he saw his tea. He was about to take his first sip when he heard the flapping of large, heavy wings.

A massive brown bird shot across the sky. It made it's way towards the police officers, crashing forwards like a comet across the morning sky. It unleashed its talons, as the bird Pokemon, a Fearow, now within sights of the tall and thin man grabbed him, swooping away at top speeds before the other officer could rush into action.

"What the...buddy...ahhh!!!" The fat police officer screamed.

"Huh...oh no...oh no...save me you imbecile!" The tall officer cried, squirming around in Fearows talons as he tried to escape but could not. He dropped the teapot in his hands as he got further and further away from land. As he heard cries coming from the road and the sound of smashing minutes later, he found that the Fearow had taken him across the rocky ridge over Lavender Town and into a mountainous spire near Rock Tunnel! He cursed and spat on the ground as the Fearow tossed him into a rock, as he was left unconscious.

Back on Route 8, the other officer had no idea what had happened and didn't know what to do. He responded very slowly, moving his arms in the air before screaming. It didn't occur to him that he had a walkie talkie that could talk to other officers back in Saffron until he looked down at his chest a few minutes later. He picked it up. "Aw drats, it's dead!" He saw it had no batteries, as there was a hole in the back. On the ground, he did notice a red-coloured envelope and picked it up. The contents confirmed the extent of the operation.

"Carmine...you sneaky little..."

Kane Kuroishi and Josh Aoki
Date: June 3rd, About Midday

After watching the entire incident from the back of a bush, the pair were horrified, but used the distraction of the giant Fearow to get closer to Lavender Town. Kane made the first move, despite Josh telling him off. Kane made a forward roll towards another bush before appearing in a meadow just behind the short and stubby police officer. Out came Growlithe. The dog pokemon nipped his ankles once again.

"Growlithe? How many times have we gotta tell you..." He whispered.

Josh managed to dance to the other side of the road. He was trying to get a better view of the road into Lavender Town. He realised there wasn't any other officers and made his way behind some trees. Josh looked for his missing Pokemon. He turned to his right and saw Banks playfully cutting at some rose bushes. He grabbed him a returned him to his Poke Ball. The former snagem thug looked around again for he still had one more Pokemon that was lost. He saw the coins Banks had dropped. Some of them led to the left, strangely. Then he spotted it: a pink and purple trailor to the side of the road, which had a significant amount of coins near it. He had somehow missed it and it was on Kane's side. He motioned to Kane but Kane did not see him. Suddenly, the trailer started moving. It made it's way towards the end of the road where it passed the checkpoint. Josh saw a penguin-like Pokemon in one of the front seats of the moving vehicle briefly.

"Raj!" Josh muttered.

The small police officer looked to the skies. There was no sign his comrade was coming back. He examined the letter again. He then heard the ricketing of the caravan in front of him. It had a mystical aspect to it. But that didn't scare him. "Um...ID please...Lavender Town is...currently sealed off? I think that's what the boss said. Anyway, can I er...have some ID?!" He tapped the window of the trailer.

The window came down. Kane, Josh and the officer all saw that it was an old woman driving the caravan, with the snagem thugs recognising her instantly. It was the fortune teller who had so helpfully aided Kane and Josh in staying the night and avoiding the cops the previous night!

Josh crept next to the caravan where he was just out of sight of the officer. He looked inside and saw his Delibird on the seat next to the old woman. There was a large box with birthday party wrapping in Raj's hands.

"Oh no..." He whispered as he realised it was too late.

Last edited:
Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte) @Cmeriwether (Billy)​

For once things seemed to be looking up, and perhaps that was the trap Desmond had allowed himself to fall in. How silly of him to think that once the Staraptor was beaten, that things would've settled to some form of normalcy. What a fool, given his journey this far had anything been so simple? Desmond should've known better, and that reality came crashing down as this ear splitting roar sounded and off to the distance appeared to be an Aggron of all things. Desmond handled this development with the expected grace he had come to show those who traveled with him.

"OH COME ONE!?"

Desmond course listened to Billy as he outlined his options, and needless to say one idea seemed more tempting than the other.

"How am I supposed to know? Either way I say we just bail it shouldn't be our job to go navigate a territorial Aggron anyway." Desmond said to the group and he hoped for once the suicidal option was not to be taken, but given his luck he had his doubts.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie)​

Adrianne of course noticed the Rattata who seemed to perform this cute little dance as she could not help but chuckle. Whether she would end up keeping this one for herself or found it a suitable partner, there was little question. "Quite the spark you have don't you~?"

"Ratta!" Rattata called out, or rather Nezumi as one wondered if it picked that name as its own or if it desired a name not forced upon it, in any event it seemed to present a black Pokeball it held with its teeth and presented it as it nervously looked upon her.

Adrianne in turn, smiled, taking the Pokeball as she allowed Nezumi to nudge its head on it and soon it was sucked inside and soon enough she had her newest, possible temporary member of the party. In spite of that possibility, she promised to care for it and love it no matter how long they ended up together more than its previous "partner" ever had!

On the topic of the Pokemon, Reggie seemed to suggest that it might be best to swap Pokeballs and Adrianne sweat dropped as she realized the perhaps acted a bit rash. Great start. With a nod she seemed to sheepishly agree. "R-right yeah, probably not the best fit."

Adrianne pulled out a fresh Pokeball and released Nezumi, showing it the red and white Pokeball. "Would you be okay calling this home insread?" She asked, as Nzumi seemed to sniff the new Pokeball having been given an option for once, and before long, it seemed to smile and nudge against the button as it entered inside and was sucked up. Adrianne glanced att he Pokeball and smiled a bit at it.

"Welcome to the team~"

((Back for a limited time!))
Charlotte
Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)
Interactions: @Godjacob @ThAtGuY101

"No complaints from me," Charlotte squeaked before starting to run.

First a Staraptor, then a rampaging Aggron. What would be next? Charlotte did not want to find out, but the incoming alert on her cellphone made her slow down. She knew she should keep running, but something sounded suspiciously off. Like her phone was chuckling. She reached into her pocket, pulled out her device, and stopped dead upon reading the message.

ENJOY YOUR GIFT. SEE YOU IN ECRUTEAK CITY.

-T

"Topaz!
" If Billy and Desmond heard her whispered exclamation, they probably thought she was using a new kind of swear. Charlotte looked back over her shoulder at the angry steel/rock-type Pokémon, then turned to her companions.

"How many other people are in the Safari Zone besides us?" She asked urgently. She knew Theo and Naka were still around somewhere. Charlotte racked her brain for any more faces she recalled upon entering the station. If this was one of Topaz's Pokémon, they were all in big trouble.

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. Giant's Mirror in the Northern Wild Area, Galar. July 25th.

"I knew it!" Maia gleamed, bouncing on her heels as she smiled up at the coordinator before her. "I've seen you compete before, didn't you win the Hearthome City New Years Contest a few years back? We're from Sinnoh! Our parents used to take us to contests when I was really small, but mostly I've watched them on TV. I wanna be a coordinator too, look!"
The little girl danced around excitedly as she tugged a pokeball from her waist. Holding it up proudly for display, the red and white orb was covered in a bunch of regular children's stickers with a single contest sticker on the front; a white cloud.

As his sisters fascination with contests and coordination honed itself in on the boy with the Arcanine, Kai focussed his attention on the other trainer - the one they had come to check on in the first place. Maia, forever the impulsive one, seemed to have already forgotten this despite it being her idea.
"You're pretty bold to go headlong into a fray with an Abomasnow. Some confidence you got there. Either that, or all you researchers are cooked in the head." The elder of the siblings voiced, his gaze shifting from the chattering woman coddling herself into the Arcanine over to her companion. The blue Tyrantrum, peculiar in coloration, peaked his interest.

"That's a nice Pokémon you've got there. Rare is an understatement, that isn't your run-of-the-mill find. Mind if I ask where you got it?" Kai inquired as he crouched down to inspect the shiny 'mon closer. Pausing for a moment, he looked to Kat before speaking again. "My family is the head of a very lucrative and successful breeding company in the Sinnoh region, the Medashi's. These sort of things... draw my attention."

(@IDKWhatUserNameToDo Kaden)
(@Cmeriwether Kat)

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Billy, Charlotte, Theo...~

As Aldon's mudball hit its mark, he noticed a rappidash trainer leap into action. Whether that rappidash was trainer owned or not was besides the point. Now something was there to deal with the staraptor.

"Another rappidash trainer..." Aldon mused. Aldon looked at the aggron with an unamused expression. He had gotten all the fear out of him just dealing with the bird and now a horse. What patience he had left would not be given now, even if a perfectly rational response. Rolling his eyes, he looked at the aggron as if he were about to step over to it and give it a piece of his mind.

"Yeah, I guess" Aldon turned and looked at Billy. Giving a short unenthusiastic response.

"You're not fast enough to outrun a aggron" Aldon said pointing at Desmond. Not giving a clear or better plan. Maybe if Skol or Bolly was there they could handle it. For now they could watch and if it comes down to it, hope they are faster than their friends.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie...~

Briar looked at the pokémon speak. Looking over at Reggie and Adrianne with confusion since she obviously didn't speak pokémon but the ferrothorn seemed pretty loud. Shrugging before behind given a message by alakazam.

"Unova. We're supposed to go all the way to Unova. If the trainer wanted their pokémon back, how about they get off their ass and come get em? Like meet us halfway or sonething... Though visiting Unoca does sound nice I guess" Briar commented. She gave a deep sigh before looking down at the ferrothorn.

"Guess we're going to Unova at some point then" Briar said, patting it on the top of the head, careful to avoid the spikes. Baba reached out to poke the barbed pokémon in the eye but could not reach without letting go of Briar. So instead it made faces at the creature. It had no clue what the thing was and wondered if she could color on it, just like the starfish. Briar couldn't help but notice how well Adrianne got along with ratatta. That was definitely the easier pokémon to get along with, it would seem.

Reginald Valerias​

Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey; Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (controlled by Max Million)

Interactions: Briar Hightower (ThAtGuY101), Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob), Amber Papaya and Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (Max Million)

Nurse Joy deadpanned. Didn't Amber say she was set upon by Pokemon who employed a strange toxin and there was that red stain on Flora's stomach?

"Luckily, I wasn't hurt." Amber said to Nurse Joy. "But I very well could have been! We were fighting these Pokemon out in the wild when they deployed strange toxins and then Skiploom went instantly out. Next thing I know, there's this strange red strain on her tummy!"

Yeah, she did. "But..."

However, Amber turned to Reggie, who gave him attitude. He rolled his eyes, wincing at her anger before she finally cooled off the more she explained. She spoke of this gardener guy, definitely the botanist from Unova Ferrothorn was previously owned by, and Briar apparently missed it. Reggie looked at Briar with a raised eyebrow, then decided to poke fun at her. "Hey, Briar, are you listening? Amber found the botanist in the Orange Islands already."

He continued listening to Amber, however when she noticed there was something on her hand, Nurse Joy and Reggie changed their tune. Made sense now why she didn't recall she said it was a Pokemon who did this.

Though, he was confused as to why the botanist didn't tend to the Skiploom, and that made him personally angry. "Either your Skiploom had something he couldn't help with, or he's just an ass. No offense, Aralia." Reggie spoke to Amber about the botanist, then to the Ferrothorn to apologize.

While Mahou chose the Moon Ball, Reggie pocketed the other Pokeballs and shook his head as Mahou spoke of a Twisted Spoon, making him chuckle. "Twisted Spoons are a lot more common than that. You can buy them at a store. They weren't as common a decade ago though. Here." He fished in his backpack and pulled out a spoon that radiated psychic energy. "We'll need to find you another spoon, preferably one that's more durable to handle your psychic output and be a channel for your psychic energy rather than be a boost. Having two Twisted Spoons can either cancel out the power of the other or cause painful side effects. We can just grab a heavier metal spoon for your second spoon and call it a day."

Meanwhile, Nurse Joy stepped around the counter and approached Amber, offering the girl her hand so she may see her wrist. "Here, let me see your wrist." She scanned over it, then pressed the back of her hand gently against Amber's forehead, if she let her. "Do your eyes hurt?" Muscles that surround the eyes ache when experiencing a fever, and she waited for an answer before continuing. "You also said earlier that you said it was a Pokemon that attacked you and Flora, but then you weren't so sure if a Pokemon did attack you. Which was why I asked if you knew what Pokemon it was. I don't know why a botanist, someone who likely specialized in Grass-Types, would help you and not your Skiploom unless he didn't have enough of the herbs to help both of you, but this is serious. I'm not sure if I can let you go unless I know what attacked you, so I can find the antivenom." She then looked to everyone present: Amber, Reggie, Mahou, Briar, and Adrianne.

"The Venus Plant isn't a normal plant, it's a plant off a Venusaur's back. That's why I didn't think of it as Venusaur can't be found on Tangelo Island at all. However, I did hear recently that South Mandarin Island's mayor had a giant Bulbasaur, and upon their evolution had to be taken to a different island so as to not destroy the city due to its large size. From what I can recall, it's on Fairchild Island now, but if you're thinking of getting an antidote from there, it'll take several days by flying Pokemon and a week by surfing Pokemon to get there, and that's not accounting for storms that can hinder your travel." She then looked at Mahou, scanning him with her eyes. "Also, as per my request as a Pokemon health official, I forbid you from using your Teleport for long distances. You came a long way, from Saffron City to here. I'm not going to pretend how long of a distance that was, but seeing as you've been weakened from such a long-range Teleport, any more uses of Teleport of that caliber can put your health at risk or... Well, I'd rather not say, but I figured you know what would happen if you push yourself too hard. That also means, sadly, you can't use it to get to Fairchild Island by Teleport. You might not be able to Teleport back or become too weak to sustain yourself anymore..." And knowing there wasn't much Reggie could do besides leave him in a Pokeball until they came back to put him through help, well... She didn't want the problem to be put on hold and end up getting worse from it.

Reggie looked over at Adrianne and Briar, who took to the two new additions well, but now it was time to shift their focus to Amber and both her and Flora's ailments. Reggie came over to Amber, saw the two marks, and looked up at Nurse Joy. "Do you know a way to slow this?" His voice was a lot calmer now, a lot more soothing.

Nurse Joy sighed, rubbing her thumb on her forehead as she thought. "I can buy you a couple weeks of time, for both her and Flora with a combination of a natural concoction and general medicine. However, normal rate of infection still stands. If either her or Flora exercise or breathe too quickly and cause their blood to pump too fast, they will become very sick and have to be bedridden. I don't know if this toxin can be fought by their bodies and win without some kind of strong aid." She didn't say what the worst outcome would be, as her professional tact kept her from saying what it was, but she figured Reggie and likely Amber knew.

Reggie looked at Amber with a smile. "Well, I don't know about my two friends, but I'll take care of you as much as I can." He patted her on the shoulder. Despite Amber's attitude earlier, she was going through some stress and she didn't deserve not to have help. Plus, she looked incredibly young, probably not any older than fifteen. She honestly gave off sister vibes like Adrianne did.

Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
Kaden smiled, happy to see the girl's enthusiasm, but this situation didn't exactly call for it. The older coordinator kept an eye on Etna and the researcher who introduced herself as well as the encounter with the Abomasnow in more detail. Kaden's expression changed to one more worry. This researcher seemed to be more of the reckless kind.. He was just glad he was there to help her in time.

"I'm glad to find such an eager junior coordinator, but perhaps we should focus on that matter a bit later. At a more fitting time," Kaden said, smiling at the younger sister of the two siblings before turning to Kat, "Were you injured at all from the fall? Any other pokemon moves that hit you?" he asked, now more concerned for the researcher and a simple dial away from calling pokecenter for medical help if just warming up by Etna wasn't enough to help Kat. Her Tyrantrum, The Blue One, seemed concerned of their trainer at least.

Gwen Tucker - 20th of June - Route 217, Sinnoh
"Yeah Cobalt!" Gwen cheered for her starter as the Prinplup's sharp eyes on the Zangoose as it ran around. The young girl had the proudest smile on her face as she saw Ron. Luz took out the normal type with ease as Cobalt stood tall and proud. With Ron saying good job to Gwen, her chest immediately puffed up with pride, "We did it!" she exclaimed, patting her newly evolved Prinplup on his back before following the punk man to Naka's Sceptile. Gwen's smile dampened as she saw the knocked out Flareon. Things had not gone as smoothly as she perhaps had wished.

The Grass type pokemon was very insistent on leaving the cave, which was understandable and without a further word both Gwen and Cobalt followed. While walking all the way back to the entrance of the cave, the young girl just wished that Naka would be okay in all of this.

Ron and Silenius were a bit further ahead, but Gwen was not at all far behind. Coming to the cusp of the entrance, she saw that the blizzard had calmed down and Naka and Ron embracing each other. A smile quickly lit up Gwen's face as she rushed to the woman, Cobalt right behind her, "Naka! You're okay!" she exclaimed, unaware of the researchers actual conditions and that she was quite injured. Her eagerness taking over and not noticing the dark stains in the woman's coat.

"Look! Cobalt evolved and we fought some bad guys. Ron took on like three guys while I sneaked off to deal with a weird looking machine. There was a pokemon guarding it though, but Cobalt dealt with it and mid fight evolved!" Gwen rambled, almost speaking too fast to be comprehensible. After getting all that out of her system, she then noticed the dark red stains on Naka's coat, "Naka? A-are you okay?" she then asked. Her tone now shaky as her gaze restlessly bounced between the researcher, her stained coat and Ron's disapproving expression.

Gwen Tucker - July 19th - Goldenrod City Underground, Johto
With the reassurance from the massager, Gwen gave Cobalt and Ozzy the go ahead for them to go. The Deino eagerly took the chew toy and squeaked it, though tried to bite the clerk a handful of times if their hands got a little too close to his neck or belly. Cobalt seemed tense at first with a stern look before almost melting into a puddle when it was eventually time for him to get his treatment. Still, the Prinplup kept one eye open to keep an eye on his trainer, unable to shake the feeling that something was up.

Gwen silently nodded to Ron, doing her best to play it safe and not be suspicious. She tried to take a peek at the direction where she heard the talk coming from, yet did not look all the way. The punk man seemed on the edge as well and that only added to the young trainer's own worry. Hopefully everything was okay with Naka...

Rick
[July 24th] Pokeathlon Dome, Route 35 - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Normal | Meteonite Energy: High
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​

It was the ending ceremony, and the pokeathletes lined towards the podium in order of placement, where they would receive the medals and potential trophies. Rick was sidemounting on Iris, with arms and legs crossed and with an annoyed expression. "Let's get this over quickly, shall we? I didn't sign up for this part..." He said, as he wasn't enjoying the crowd and all the spotlight. Iris on the other hand... didn't mind it nearly as much. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying posing for the photos. And since Rick was ruining them, she gently bucked him off, then pushed him off the podium with a hind foot. "Why?" Rick whimpered.

They managed to get out of there before the interviews, with Rick sighing as he walked to the desk to receive what he really signed up for. And he hoped it was worth all the hassle. "If you don't mind, I'll keep this with me before it melts on you." He said to Iris, as he took the silver medal off her neck, putting it on his beltpocket. He turned to the desk again to see $600 on it. "Congratulations for the silver! We hope to see you again soon!" The lady praised. Rick stared at the reward, blinking twice. "Oh wow... I expected more from a five day competition, to be honest." He commented. "Oh. Only the first place gets a monetary prize, which doubles in a full-on competition. The prestige you get is the main reward. " She told him. Rick sighed. "Oh well... prestige won't take me home quicker." He mumbled.

After putting the bills into his pocket, Rick walked to the PC to try and talk to Chris again, be there was no response. Rick shrugged, and lied down on a couch, thinking about his next step. While he was at it, he glimpsed at the TV, where he watched news of an Aggron going rampant in Johto's Safari Zone. Rick's eyes widened as he saw the footage. "That sucks... anyways!" He stood up, and started walking off the Dome. He paused after a few steps, thinking. "Actually... the League gives a reward for handling these issues. So... why not doing us all a favor?" He gave Iris a side glance, who nodded back. "You also know what that implies."

[July 24th] Safari Zone Gate - Johto
Sprite.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Solar Flare | Condition: Normal | Meteonite Energy: Moderate
Extremespeed​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Inferno​
Sky Attack​
Solar Blade​
Protect​

Upon arriving at the mainland, Rick and Iris made a flyby over the Safari Zone's perimeter, before ultimately landing in front of the park's gate... and startling the few people around as a result. "We really need to work on that landing, you know?" Rick said, before dismounting. "Alright! Go ahead, have some fun! I'll get Pearl and Zephir real quick and we'll join up with you later. Oh! It might be a good idea to suppress that energy once you're inside, I'm not risking another fine for burning the whole park." He added. Iris nodded, then took off and flew over the walls while Rick started running towards the Pokemon Center, until the Safari Zone's guard stopped him. "Trainer pokémon are not allowed beyond those walls, you know?"

Rick turned to look at the officer, putting his hands on his pockets before talking. "Yeah... that's actually the reason why that Aggron is such a problem, isn't it? How about I handle it for you? You can thank me later." Rick said. The guard frowned. "Show me your ID Card." He demanded. Rick pulled the card out of his pocket and threw it at the officer, who caught it and scanned it with a reader. "You're not recognized by the League as an Ace Trainer. I don't know how trustworthy you are." He stated. Rick crossed his arms. "If you had to rely on Ace Trainers to solve every crisis, Ogi City probably wouldn't be called a city by now. Good thing a group of nobodies were at the right place, at the right time to stop those rampaging water-types, don't you agree?" He said.

The guard's look shifted back and forth between Rick and the reader, until he ultimately pulled out the card and returned it to Rick. "Fine! We'll sign you up for the Orienteering Event, just so you are permitted to enter with one pokémon. It was canceled for the lack of participants, so you can keep the prize for the job well done. The same rules apply: no captures allowed, no unnecessary battling aside from that Aggron. We'll be following you through the cameras to make sure you're doing your part. Sounds good?" The guard questioned, stretching an arm. Rick raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I do like orienteering. This might actually be fun!" He said, shaking the guard's hand. "This is not a game. Leave the remaining pokeballs at the reception desk and step through the gate once you're ready." The guard told him, before walking into the building.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

Johnathan watched as Theo moved closer to the Rapidash to get on her back, he knew that it was always fun to ride on a Pokemon--and he had plenty of experience in that to know how fun it was--and rolled his eyes with a smile as Theo's Rotom phone went to take a picture. When the phone flashed, he stepped back when the Rapidash was startled and immediately began to gallop away, all Johnathan did was watch in semi-dumbfounded silence as Theo rode off in to the wilderness. He turned his head over to Naka who laughed at a recently sent photo and couldn't help but smile and curiously walk over to take a peek, when he did, he forced a little chuckle before he looked back at Naka when she asked her questions.

"My goal...? My goal's mainly to become a strong trainer, maybe even get my hands on a Legendary if I'm lucky... Arceus knows the chances of that ever happenin' are slim to none, but... meh. a bloke can dream." Johnathan said and concluded with a shrug before he pondered on her second question. "I believe I have about...seven." He said almost as if he was guessing... a likely chance that he didn't check how many he had in a while.

Johnathan turned his head over to the sound of a galloping figure closing in on them and smiled to hear that Theo was returning... followed by a loud moo that immediately make him go from happy to cautious, most likely another Tauros, maybe even one that wanted to avenge the one that his recently caught Rhydon knocked out. As Theo and his runaway Rapidash returned to them, he jumped back when a black Tauros with red markings came in to view, his eyes narrowed as he analyzed the Pokemon, that was definitely a Paldean Tauros alright, and a Blaze Breed one at that, he didn't expect to see one of those in Johto, but then again, Safari Zones were always filled with interesting Pokemon.

When Naka called out 'Dibs', Johnathan put one hand behind his back while his other hand reached out as if he presented the Tauros to her, when Naka managed to lasso the bull Pokemon and get on top of it to ride, Johnathan couldn't hide his eagerness at the crazy idea that Naka had. Johnathan stepped back even more to give Naka and her would-be new partner some room while he cheered from the sidelines. "Yeah! Ride 'em, Naka! Woo!"

Last edited:
Interactions:
@Merciless Medic (Reggie) @ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Max Million (Amber)​

A whole lot of information seemed to be presented to Adrianne who had sort of been focused on her newfound if temporary Rattata who now rested comfortably in its Pokeball as she turned to greet Reggie, Briar and what seemed to be a girl no older than 15 who Adrianne just realized had become part of the conversation.

First it seemed that an original owner for Briar's Pokemon had been in Unova, before being corrected that this individual could be found in the Orange Islands. Well that simplified things! "Sure we'll find this botanist, plan to visit most of the islands anyway~" Adrianne said with a smile.

However focused shifted to Amber, a girl who seemed to be poisoned and there were complications far as treatment were concerned. Adrianne was the youngest of the trio and a little older than Amber but even she seemed to guess that Nurse Joy hid the worst case scenario as it had been better left unsaid. Still, Reggie seemed willing to help the girl however he could and Adrianne was quick to back this as she grinned a bit and walked over to the girl.

"Yeah he's right, no matter what you have help here. I'm willing to do whatever I can to see you turn around in full recovery, I mean what would a future Champion be if I couldn't help one person in need~" Adrianne said with her usual bravado but she had worked to assure she'd aid in this even if it had not concerned her otherwise.

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

"Oh like you have a better idea!?" Desmond called out, as they lacked Pokemon to battle with in the Safari Zone. Granted even if they had Pokemon Desmond likely still would've voted to run but that was besides the point. Least Charlotte seemed to agree with his motion and turned to run, before she seemed to stop to declare some whispered exclamation which Desmond had mistaken for some swear that he probably misheard.

"In the Safari Zone?" Desmond asked as he tried to do a headcount. There had been himself, Aldon, Billy, Charlotte. There also was Naka, Esther, that Rapidash guy Theo if he recalled? "Uh, at least 7 off the top of my head?" Desmond mused though he figured there probably had been at least a couple more.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Hammerlocke, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
Team: Monferno, Thwackey, Panpour, Togepi
Interactions: Cole Forrest(@Merciless Medic)

The rich young man thanked waiter for bringing the waters before requesting additional time to order. Though he had already figured out what he wanted, Wilford felt his conversation with Cole was more important. On that topic, Wilford's eyebrow rose as he watched Cole's reaction to his take on contests. The fact that his travelling companion covered his smile with his hand was suspect on its own, typically that behavior was reserved for young women, but his subsequent contribution to the conversation was even more intriguing. The idea that one could use contest techniques to win a battle seemed almost comical in its ridiculousness, but there'd be no harm in at least hearing Cole out. If nothing else, Wilford could gain extra validation.

"While I'm fine with taking you up on your offer, you'll have to forgive any skepticism from my end," Swirling his glass of water as if it were wine, Wilford took a small sip before continuing, "I have no doubts about the vanity of your average coordinator, but I find it hard to consider anyone who denies a Pokémon its purpose as a battler as 'clever'." After making his point, he grabbed his phone to text Henryson a reminder to set out the food bowls for his Pokémon, Closer inspection would reveal Wilford give a slight nod to Cole as he typed, mentally thanking him for the indirect reminder.

Thursday, July 24th – 2:50 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha | Pari | Bambi 』​
Interactions:

It was intolerable. Unbearable. Insufferable! That accursed itch! She twisted and turned and writhed, raking her body across the ground, that ever-reliable scratch pad; she need only find the right rock, the one that got under her scales just right and— “Mmm-aa~hn~♥”

Bliss. Pure bliss. A few more seconds and—

“Mommy, what’s that girl doing it?”

“Don’t look at her Timmy, degenerates these days.

Esther’s eyes snapped open, her gaze whipped around to land on the mother-child pair—curiosity and revulsion. Why were they so tall? No, why was she on the ground? What had she just been doing? No, what did they think she was doing? As the mother quickly pulled her child into the Safari Zone, Esther stared blankly.

Realization came slowly but assuredly. In that moment, once everything had been pieced together, Esther decided—she was going to drown herself in the river.

Tch. For better or worse, drowning herself hadn’t worked. Her body was just too good at floating.

Fortunately, the time she spent at the bottom of the river allowed her to sift through the phantom emotions and sensations that belonged to Pyrrha. The combination of Telepathy & Empathy was a lot more intense than she’d thought and came with unexpected side effects. Her scales still itched, in spite of the fact that she didn’t even have scales.

Hopefully, it wore off sooner rather than later.

There were many benefits to a hammock, like the one Esther was enjoying now: after setting up her tarp, she peeled out of her clothes in relative privacy. She changed into her swimsuit, in case she decided to go for another ‘dip’, and hung the rest of her clothes to dry. With all that taken care of, Esther snuggled into her hammock. There was room enough for all her pokémon, she had bought a double hammock after all, and so they all snuggled in with her to resume the team meeting.

“If we want to continue taking on the gyms, then we need more focused training. So let’s have a looksies…”

$??? | Pokéball x ??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Charlotte
Pokemon Team: Fernando (Infernape male level 52), Dini (Alakazam male level 52), Splash (Floatzel female level 49), Bolero (Roserade male level 52), Hatari (Luxray female level 52), Tiburon (Garchomp female level 48 ), Radar (Lanturn male level 32)

Seven. Yikes!

Charlotte shot Desmond a concerned look.

"Well, either we need to get them out or contact someone who can."

She showed Desmond and Billy the message on her cellphone.

"There's not enough time to explain. Let's just say if anyone goes near that Aggron, they're going to get brutally maimed."

Okay. That sounded more freaked out than she intended.

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone
Interactions: @Merciless Medic @Red Gallade

Ooh! A plan! See? Naka had a plan. Theo knew she would have one. She was going to use the rope to trip the Tauros up, and then use the ensuing chaos to give herself and Johnathan a chance to run away. It was brilliant I tell you, brilliant! Genius I say!....except that wasn't what she was doing at all, was it? Ooooof course it wasn't. She really is crazy he thought to himself as he happened to look back and see Naka atop the bucking bronco, pulling on the Rapidash's fiery mane just enough to get the pokemon's attention. Glancing back the Rapidash slowed to an eventual halt, watching the spectacle as well. The Tauros had given up the current chase and was currently trying to get whatever it was off his back, and finding miserably.

Still riding horseback, Theo would rejoin Johnathan, telling the other man “You know, I've heard of people doing this for sport. Never for fun. How um...how long do you think she'll last?”

Amber Papaya
Date:
June 2nd
Interactions: Nurse Joy, Reggie

"I'm pretty sure he couldn't help." Amber stated. "He tried everything. He EVEN tried to use some of those really strong green herbs that they sell at those exclusive pharmacies. He put them on Flora and myself but he couldn't help. I think he said he was some kind of gardener...looked like it though. I felt he knew what he was doing. Whatever it was, it's something that probably needs to be dealt with by a large group of people."

Amber turned to Nurse Joy. "My eyes don't hurt at all! In fact...I can't feel ANYTHING. I'm numb!" She put her hand on where the blemish had been. "I can't even feel this. It's like I was never even poisoned. Maybe that's what this Venus Plant or whatever does."

She heard Joy's various explanations. "Fairchild island? That rings a bell...I think the man said something about giant Pokemon liking it there because of the fruit that grows there. The green herbs...they should help me. I think the man said they were called 'Revival Herbs' or something like that? Very bitter. He said not to give too many to Flora or she would get angry."

After hearing the concern the pair had, she took one look at both and said "Thank you." These strangers had shown their willingness to help her whatever the odds.

In the background, the group were able to hear the faint sulking sound of Mahou as he learnt of his fate.

Date: June 3rd, Midday

A large booming sound could be heard from the mystical caravan as an explosion shook the vehicle. Fire burst out and a mushroom cloud of smoke covered the entire route. The area was now covered in ashes as the trailer was chaos black. "Present..." Josh muttered.

"What the..." Kane said, watching the entire incident from a bush.

The pair began to creep towards Lavender Town again. They inspected the seen. The caravan was pretty much destroyed. The old hag inside the caravan was now on the floor of the road as the caravan was almost tilted on one side towards her.

"She looks dead."
Kane whispered as the pair were joined behind a tree.

"No she's not..." Josh pointed.

"Let's go then."

"We should help her." Josh said, nudging Kane.

"She can help herself!" Kane exclaimed. "That old witch almost got us caught!"

"She gave us a night in her tent - we AVOIDED the cops because of her! Plus, she gave us a free breakfast!"

Kane stared at him. Josh was right, he thought. He looked back at the body of the woman. She had gotten herself up, barely. Right beside her, was the crippled policeman. He put his hand on his back. He was clearly significantly wounded from this incident, which would most likely be marked as a terrorist attack. "He's helping her." Kane pointed to Josh. "This is survival of the fittest. We're going to get caught, mate."

Josh now looked at him. "Or i'll crush you with my Steelix." Kane threatened. He grabbed Josh's tiny hand, his own being rather large, and yanked him forwards. In an instant, they were in Lavender Town and they saw the friendly red roof of the Pokemon Center.

A red and white penguin Pokemon popped out from behind the building. "Raj..." Josh whispered. He grabbed his Poke Ball and immediately put him away. "I'm not using him EVER again..." The pair rushed into the Pokemon Center, where they hopped to stall out the cops for another day.

Unknown Botanist
Date: June 2nd
Location: An Unknown Library, Trovitopolis, West of Mandarin Island South, Orange Islands

The History and Inhabitants of Mandarin Island South. That was the great old dusty brown book the strange gardener had picked up and was burried reading in. It had been more than an hour of him sitting there at the back of the library reading it on one of the tables. Most of the other people had gone. The receptionist or librarian had swung into the room, almost ready to close up.

"There!" The man announced, pointing his finger to a page that had a photo of a man in a red suit with an impressive looking moustache.

The librarian swanned over to the botanist. "Oh...you're reading that old nutshell..." She looked at the page he was reading. "That's our former mayor. He was kicked out of office when it was discovered he was generating a LOT of problems for Trovitopolis for his own personal gain, so that he could win elections easily and ride off of new successes."

"Really? What was he like?" The man asked.

"I don't know." She responded. "He was a little before my time...just a little..." She smiled. "They said there was this beast living in the sewers of the city. They said it was reaking havoc and causing strange abductions and strange stuff. The mayor was using it to create more drama and win elections."

"Sounds like a cover up." The gardener thought.

"And it was. You see, all we really remember seeing were these tentacles in the sewer water. You can have a look now. It's very sinister down there. Maybe the water was acting up and causing the creature to be bigger than it actually was, because a trainer and a group of his friends soon went down there to investigate, and he found out that it was a Bulbasaur!"

"A Bulbasaur? What would a Kanto starter Pokemon be doing in the sewers of the Orange Islands?"

"He was the mayor's it's said. He was his own Pokemon as a kid. Didn't like him because he wouldn't evolve...so naturally, he threw him into the sewers. Next thing he knew, the Bulbasaur had mutated! It was twice the size!"

"Wow...maybe I could get a look at it? You see, I'm looking for details about a Pokemon or thing that has been causing problems in the West. I came across someone who's Pokemon had been attacked brutally and she had been poisoned too. I tried to give her herbs and potions but it didn't work. I'm thinking now maybe a giant Pokemon that was changed in a similar way to this Bulbasaur may have been involved."

"You should check out the sewers then. I heard they're still dangerous. I can talk to some of the workers and get you clearance."

((Back for a limited time!))
Charlotte

"No complaints from me," Charlotte squeaked before starting to run.

First a Staraptor, then a rampaging Aggron. What would be next? Charlotte did not want to find out, but the incoming alert on her cellphone made her slow down. She knew she should keep running, but something sounded suspiciously off. Like her phone was chuckling. She reached into her pocket, pulled out her device, and stopped dead upon reading the message.

ENJOY YOUR GIFT. SEE YOU IN ECRUTEAK CITY.

-T

"Topaz!
" If Billy and Desmond heard her whispered exclamation, they probably thought she was using a new kind of swear. Charlotte looked back over her shoulder at the angry steel/rock-type Pokémon, then turned to her companions.

"How many other people are in the Safari Zone besides us?" She asked urgently. She knew Theo and Naka were still around somewhere. Charlotte racked her brain for any more faces she recalled upon entering the station. If this was one of Topaz's Pokémon, they were all in big trouble.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th.

Billy heard Charlotte yell Topaz, wondering what she meant by that. Whatever it was and why an Aggron was in this part of the Safari Zone, beat him, but he needed to make sure nothing happened to his new found friends.

"Understood, I'm going to head a different way in the hopes of Aggron getting Confused about who is a Threat," Billy called, "I think we should Scatter!"

As Billy ran off, he headed towards something Pink. Curious as not too many things that someone would come across would be entirely pink. Well in this case, the bipedal creature had a Black Collar around its neck meets shoulder, alongside what seemed to be similar to bracelets on its wrists. As Billy hid behind a bush, the Pokémon Turned around.

"A Granbull." Billy whispered, "These aren't a common pokemon back at home, I'm going to try and get closer and possibly Befriend."

As Billy saw the Granbull look around, he pulled out an Oran Berry, placed it not far from Where the Granbull was.

Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
Kaden smiled, happy to see the girl's enthusiasm, but this situation didn't exactly call for it. The older coordinator kept an eye on Etna and the researcher who introduced herself as well as the encounter with the Abomasnow in more detail. Kaden's expression changed to one more worry. This researcher seemed to be more of the reckless kind.. He was just glad he was there to help her in time.

"I'm glad to find such an eager junior coordinator, but perhaps we should focus on that matter a bit later. At a more fitting time," Kaden said, smiling at the younger sister of the two siblings before turning to Kat, "Were you injured at all from the fall? Any other pokemon moves that hit you?" he asked, now more concerned for the researcher and a simple dial away from calling pokecenter for medical help if just warming up by Etna wasn't enough to help Kat. Her Tyrantrum, The Blue One, seemed concerned of their trainer at least.
Kat Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th.

Kat looked up to see Kaden, the owner of the Arcanine who was currently warming her up, asking a few important questions.

"I'm fine, The only attacks that came for me were two Energy Balls, the first one was intercepted by an Iron Tail from Wishiwashi, and the second one's force from flying right past my face was what sent me into the water." Kat responded to Kaden, "Wailord is trained for the situation of if I fall off of him."

She then heard Kai ask about The Blue One. She responded as honestly as she could about him.

"The Blue One was my starter from my parents, they were researching Fossil Pokémon, and had an interest in shiny Pokémon, and The Blue One was originally theirs, I bonded with him when I was young and he joined me when I left for my journey. I have yet to Catch another Shiny Pokémon, but I was on my way to rumors about a shiny Pokémon seen but outrunning trainer's Pokémon in The Isle of Armor, going to see if they were true when this snowstorm occurred, can't really fly with my Tropius in a Snowstorm."

The Blue One found a log and used Fire Fang to try and light the wood, but it was soaked. He then took to protecting Kat and Co while the group was with Kat.

(@H47E , @IDKWhatUserNameToDo )

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. Giant's Mirror in the Northern Wild Area, Galar. July 25th.

"O-oh! Right, the situation!" Maia changed her tone hastily, a tad embarrassed by her lack of empathy for the researchers safety and wellbeing. Though, who could blame her for becoming excited? She was still technically a child afterall. Reaching for the decorated Pokéball on her belt, the smaller sibling yanked on it and held it out toward Kat proudly. "If you've got any scratches or bumps, my Togi can fix you right up with Life Dew! At least I think..." the lass trailed off. She wasn't positive that would work, but it was worth a shot to try and impress the elder coordinator next to her.

Meanwhile, Kai continued to gaze over the shiny Pokémon before him, sparing a side glance to his sister and the older boy who seemed a tad overly concerned about Kat and her recent brush with danger. At least, in the opinion of the breeding protégé. He couldn't discern any injuries on her, and wouldn't she say so if there were? He didn't quite understand all the fuss of asking and doting.
"You're blessed to have such an opportunity, your parents must love you quite a bit to let you have it. Carrying around a partner like that, do be mindful of folks who may be ill intentioned towards you. Thievery has become popular among those who cannot afford luxury Pokémon." The teenager spoke, admittedly a bit impressed that her family was able to cultivate such a rare specimen out of nothing but a fossil and some lab equipment.
Watching as the blue dino-mon attempted to light a drenched log to warm its trainer, ultimately failing, Kai couldn't help bet let a slight grin creep across his features.
"You said the Isle of Armor, huh? You wouldnt mind if we tag along would ya? Finding out more about this rare, color-variant phenomenon would go a long way for my families business." he talked at Kat, looking to his sister and recieving her nod of approval.

@Cmeriwether - Kat
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo - Kaden

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Cmeriwether (Billy) @Charlotte Pryce (Charlotte)​

And indeed, her phrasing had done little to ease Desmond's concerns. If anything they only seemed to cause them to increase as his face paled a bit at the idea of being maimed which needless to say seemed to be a fate he wanted to avoid.

"Does this place have no guards!?" Desmond cursed aloud to the group as he seemed beside himself. Either way Billy seemed to suggest they scatter as the aim seemed to be to confuse its target but honestly Desmond needed not hear anything past scatter as he seemed to follow that idea well.

"Don't gotta tell me twice!" Desmond called out as he began to run from this area as he seemed to venture without much of a plan as his only goal had been to avoid the Aggron. As a consequence, he seemed to begin moving over to a more, spooky section of the Safari Zone that seemed to be home to the most ghostly residents...

Ezio Farello, June 15th, Solaceon Ruins, Sinnoh

"I've given them all names that start with the letter E." Ezio said, not without a sense of pride. "I was young when I named my Pokémon, so they are a bit cringy, but I like them." The ruin maniac said.

"Traps?" He asked out loud, looking at Naka. "I doubt it, these ruins are visited as a tourist attraction. As long as we stay on the beaten path, we should be safe." As if to support her trainer's declaration, Equivocate let out a reassuring huff as she kept walking.

The wail was unexpected, and Ezio immediately readied himself to crouch down. They did not seem to be in danger just yet, but it was enough to unnerve Naka and Fluffy. Equivocate anchored down her body, using herself as a shield for everyone behind her. After a couple seconds, Ezio straightened his back. "Let's keep going, I believe we are getting close."

Nicole Newman - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar

Sigilyph angled its eye as it looked at Lara, noting the snacks. Never one to turn down free food, the Sigilyph gently flew towards Lara and the snacks, though the Pokémon lacked a clear mouth. How was it going to eat?

Nicole in the meantime was happy that her camera was no longer obstructed and continued filming Swablu and the rare Altaria. They were just so peaceful, and the woman could not help but smile at the sight of all those fluffy Pokémon.

Rick
[July 24th] Safari Zone - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Injured | Meteonite Energy: Moderate
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​
470.png
Leafeon ♂ [Zephir] | Ability: Chlorophyll | Condition: Normal
Grass Knot​
Heal Bell​
Helping Hand​
Leaf Blade​
Protect​
Razor Leaf​
Substitute​
Wish​
148.png
Dragonair ♀ [Pearl] | Ability: Shed Skin | Condition: Normal
Blizzard​
Draco Meteor​
Flamethrower​
Hydro Pump​
Safeguard​
Thunder​
Twister​
Whirlpool​

At the Pokemon Center, Rick tried to contact Chris again. "Alright, third time's the charm, can we get this done, please!" Then he gave a sigh of relief as Chris showed up on the screen. "Finally! He did it again, didn't he?" He asked, mostly rhetorically. Chris sighed, rubbing his face. "It's not fixed yet. I had to resort to a... alternative power source." He told him. Rick raised an eyebrow. "Alternative?" He asked. Chris smirked. "Shhh... don't tell... I promised my pokémon I would give them some days off, and I'm a man of my word." He said in a low tone, before changing subjects. "By the way! Congratulations for the second place on the Pokeathlon, pretty impressive considering your limited options."

Rick rolled his eyes. "And I couldn't care less! Moving on to what really matters! Are you ready for the transfer?" He asked, before looking at his side and see the two pokeballs materializing at the transporter. Rick raised an eyebrow "Huh... that was quick." He said. Chris stretched his arms, cracking knuckles. "Yes, I can talk and press buttons at the same time." Rick grabbed both balls. "Well, thank you very much! See you in a bit." Rick said, abruptly turning off the call and rushing outside.

All the while in the Safari Zone, Iris was scouting the park from above, looking for the action. She saw a crazy woman on a rodeo with a Tauros, she seemed to be having a lot of fun with that. She saw another man riding on a Rapidash without brakes. It reminded her from probably trying to prank Rick with that later. Good times. Finally, she saw the problematic Aggron trying to make pancakes out of a group of humans at the edge of a forest. Two of them were smart to split up, but the other two seemed to be testing whether they could outrun 800 pounds of legged steel while one of them recorded it on a phone.

So Iris tucked her wings and accelerated, making a 180 degree turn while flying towards the ground, then cloaked herself in flames as she darted past the trainers in a Flare Blitz at low altitude and against the Aggron, pushing it away from the trainers and all the way against a tree. She jumped back to gain some distance, spreading her wings wide for a couple seconds before these went out in flames and her crimson glow faded. The Aggron didn't take long to regain its composure. Iris frowned as she noticed the creature's red eyes, which was unnatural and generally a bad sign. For now though, she would abide to the rules and stay in her standard forme. She cloaked herself in flames, pawing the ground as she waited.

Soon, the Aggron let out a roar as it slammed its arms on the ground, causing a row of stone pillars to erupt. Iris jumped to the side and started racing towards the foe. She had to take a less linear route than intended, however, as the creature slammed its tail onto a pillar, triggering a rock slide and forcing her to deviate her course. As she closed, the Aggron forcefully stomped the ground, causing an Earthquake. Iris jumped high into the air before coming down crashing at the Aggron with a Flare Blitz. The armored pokemon crossed its arms to protect itself, then unfold them, shoving Iris back and skiding to where she started. The mare snorted in frustration.

At that point, the Aggron decided to bring the fight up-close, and charged towards Iris. The mare leaned forward, shooting a stream of flames from her mane at the incoming pokémon, which didn't seem to let up its assault and continued to run through the heat, only using an arm for cover. Iris's eyes widened, and she quickly switched moves, swinging her neck and engulfing herself into a large dome of swirling flames. Normally, a pokémon in their perfect mind would stop in their tracks and think twice before going through. But this Aggron was not on its mind. It simply charged through the raging Inferno and rammed Iris out of the flames, sending her sliding on her side several feet across the ground.

While Iris was trying to get up, she saw from the corner of her eye the Aggron rushing in and jumping towards her, trying to crush her under its weight. She gathered enough strength to pull herself up and sprang forward at the nic of time to avoid the Heavy Slam. She then tried to retaliate with a High Horsepower, just to get grabbed by the hind legs as she tried to kick it and slammed to the ground once, before the Aggron whirled and tossed her. Bad luck for her, the park's boundary was what stopped her trajectory, as she slammed at the concrete wall with her back first.

Lying on the ground and struggling to get on her feet, Iris realized that this Aggron was too much for her to handle. So she raised her head, shooting a thin beam of light into the sky and neighing as loud as she could. While the Aggron had unintentionally give her a much needed distance, she knew she didn't have time to clear the sky enough to give her an advantage before the Aggron would come back. But while harsh sunlight would come in handy, that wasn't the point. She was sending a message. And in her current situation she hoped it wouldn't take too long to be answered.

Back outside of the Safari Zone's gate, Rick sent out both of his pokémon. One of the beams arced back at him, as Zephir materialized hugged to his trainer's neck, while Pearl materialized wrapping around Rick and squeezing him tightly. "Damn, what kind of reception is this?" Rick whimpered. Their reunion was cut short, however, as they heard Iris's call and the Sunny Day beam coming from the park. Rick's eyes narrowed. "It's been a while since she resorted to that." He muttered. Overtime, they've come up with ways to communicate when not in proximity. This was, more often than not, a distress call. "She's struggling with an Aggron?"

Zephir droped off from Rick and sat on the ground, crying out loud. A green orb of light flew off from him body and into the sky. Meanwhile, Pearl's neck orb started glowing as her own Sunny Day cleared the sky. The dragon then stretched her body low to the ground next to Rick so he could climb on. Rick sighed. "This will get me into trouble..." He stated, before riding Pearl, while Zephir hopped onto his shoulder. "But I'm getting used to it by now." He said with a shrug, as the trio took off and flew over the gate.

Thursday, July 24th – 2:52 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
Interactions:

Esther brushed away her Holo-cast and blew exasperated raspberries into the air. Her fingers snaked beneath Pyrrha’s feathers searching for…was it here? The drake’s rattling equivalent of a purr let her know she had the right spot—that damn itch! Anyway, Olivine City was the group’s next stop; rather, it was the location they needed to backtrack to if they wanted to go to their real next stop which was…where exactly? She really didn’t have that part of the plan pinned down. She wanted to challenge more Gyms and there were Gyms in Olivine & Ecruteak City, but…was that realistic? Her Kalos badges didn’t count for anything in a Johto circuit and even if they did Silver Conference was only eight or so weeks away. There was no way she could earn six badges in that time much less the eight she needed to qualify. No, if she planned to do the Gyms then her best course of action was heading back to Kalos to finish what she started. The Kalosian Season had only just started, so she’d have plenty of time.

The only problem with that was…well, Pokémon Showcases were lame. If she wanted to debut as a Coordinator, she’d need to travel between Kalos and some other region. The question was which region. This late in the year the contest seasons for Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh had already started and were well underway. Even if she went to Sinnoh, whose contest season started and ended at the latest, she would only have five of the usual nine-month season. Luckily, she’d only need five ribbons as opposed to the eight needed for badges. Five ribbons in five months was…doable?

All that was to say, Esther couldn’t see herself sticking around Johto for that much longer. It simply didn’t align with any of her goals. Fortunately, that narrowed down the scope of events she had to look through to just around the Olivine area. That scored Esther two events, truthfully it was three, but she could only participate in two unless she caught a flying type pokémon sometime real soon. Anyway, her sights were set on the Route 40 Battle Tower and the Olivine Lighthouse Battle Challenge.

From what she’d read off TrainerDex, both events were gauntlet-style battle challenges. She’d be faced with an onslaught of trainers and scored on how many consecutive trainers she could defeat. The challenges were about endurance; each subsequent trainer would wear down her team and she’d need to figure out some way around that.

It sounded like something that would require some thought, but frankly, Esther was done thinking about things. Experience was always the best teacher anyway. Shouldn’t be too hard to find a few trainers headed to the Safari Zone and who wouldn’t mind a quick battle…

$??? | Pokéball x??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Montagne Khastil
July 6 — Camphrier Town, Kalos

"See you then. Come on, Oracle."

Monty stomped off in his best guess at the hotel's direction, content to part ways and wallow in his water-logged annoyance for a while. Did he feel bad that Esther got mixed up in his escapades? Eh...kinda. Did it warrant a trip through a Surskit-fueled power washer? No!

"Can you believe that, Oracle?" Monty's partner side-eyed him as they trekked down the cobbled street, and it wasn't lost on him that she was keeping a few feet between them to keep her coat clean. Her silence, though entirely expected, was deafening.

The criminal huffed. "You, too? It's not even that big a deal! I apologized!" Oracle didn't even bother giving him the courtesy of a side-eye for that, so Monty just scowled and added, "Fine, whatever."

A cloud of silence fell on the pair as they crossed through the town square, and Monty couldn't resist breaking it. "She could've at least accepted my apology."

The only acknowledgment Oracle gave him was the slight narrowing of her eyes in irritation. Was useless Monty going to talk forever?

"But whatever," useless Monty droned on, "I don't need her forgiveness."

Wait. He really didn't need Esther's forgiveness. They won the tournament. The painting was picked up by an Old Guard runner last night. The job was over. Monty and Oracle could rid themselves of the group, hit the road on their own, and not look back. There'd be no one around to embarress, no reason to watch what he said, and no worries about being outed as a criminal by Psychic pink blobs.

"Should we—" The Kalosian's words caught in his throat before he could say split town, as yesterday's victory came back to him. Monty had won plenty of fights before, and a fair few pokèmon battles now, but there was something...different about winning the tournament with Esther.

What was it?

Monty noticed said partner staring up at him curiously, like she was finally interested in what he had to say. Before her interest was sated, though, her trainer realized they'd reached the hotel. "Nevermind."

Like...Half an Hour Later

Antsy, antsy, antsy!

Monty could barely keep still as his toes rapped against the path outside Camphrier's west gate, his ass firmly planted on top of his pack as he and the party waited for Nico and Esther to join them. The trainer kept track of his two youngest members by their frantic YIPS! and YAPS! from the adjacent flower bed, and his eyes stayed fixed on the road back into town.

What was taking them so long? The Kalosian and his feline partner felt like he'd been waiting a month!

Just when Monty's boredom became unbearable, a fast-speeding figure finally entered his view. Her hair blew wildly in the wind and her expression was just as crazy— what could Esther have possibly done in their hour apart?!

"Abnè, Chauffe! Time to go!" Monty barked as he slung his pack back over his shoulders.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:05 am
Esther
Route 7, Riviére Walk,
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha | Kasriel | Maçiera | L’ Basseau | Pari | Houndour 』​
Interactions:

The goofy grin on Esther’s face couldn’t possibly be any bigger! Who knew crime could be so..so—exciting! Just the thought of that journalist, underwear glued to his groin, made her break out in giggles. It tickled her all the more than she’d left Monty eating her dust; really, he should’ve brought his A-Game! Instead, she and her rollerblades had gotten the jump on him speeding ahead and leaving him who knows how far behind. At least he could keep Nico company…where was Nico anyway?

Esther ground to a halt, stunned not by the sudden realization they’d forgotten Nico somewhere in Camphrier town (okay, maybe a little bit of it was that) but mostly by the biggest, fattest, most largest Snorlax she’d ever seen in her life—Unbothered. Moisturized. Happy. Focused. Flourishing. And very much not in its lane, ‘cause it was in the middle of the fudging road!

Guess she was waiting for Monty…

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

~Briar "Consistent Poster" Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie...~

"Of course I'm listening...!" Briar said, clearly not listening. Her attention was on ferrothorn. Eyes locked. Silent stare as the two exchanged glares.

"Wait, who?" Briar asked confused. Ferrothorn smacked its limp against the ground.

"Your trainer. Bocamy lady. Now if your done having your fits we can find her I guess" Briar said, before ferrothorn nodded. Glancing over at Adrianne and giving her a thumbs up after her future champion comment. Briar noticed the person Reggie was talking to, but seeing how they were busy talking to Nurse Joy, Briar left them be for now.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Billy, Charlotte...~

As beautiful as Aggron was, it was no true fossil mon and thus did not peak any true interest other than a spectator appreciating art. Desmond's reaction was no surprise, and Aldon knew he'd be fine. He glanced over at Charlotte.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan" He responded. Billy suggested going in different directions. Desmond taking off like bad outta hell. After making eye contact with the beast, Aldon understood that was a good idea. Maybe Skol even found a way to sneak in the park to save the day! Aldon could only hope. For now he ran. Between two boulders and making his way past some tall grass in Hope's it chose not to ho after him first.

Montagne Khastil
July 6 - Rivière Walk (Route 7), Kalos

Before Monty could spit out so much as a "Took you long enough!", Esther tore by and kicked up a cloud of dust that made Oracle's fur stand on end. A shrill "MROOW!" cut through the air, and the Absol sprung backwards from the encroaching dust only to nearly trample her teammates as they came scampering out from the flowerbed.

A flurry of fur, half black and half silver, split in perfect harmony from beneath Oracle's feet, then reconvened at Monty's. Abnégarde and Chauffemagne looked up at their trainer expectantly, as though he was the one holding up the team's departure, and Monty sarcastically asked, "What, you two ready to go?"

The Houndour snorted enthusiastically and his snout puffed thin smoke, which the Eevee dispersed with a jump up to her trainer's shoulder.

"I'll take that as a yes."

The ragtag team set out after their speed demon partner, and to Monty's surprise they caught up with her before long. Chauffemagne's paws PITTER PATTER'ed as he dashed ahead to investigate the giant blue obstacle blocking the route forward, and when the rest of his team arrived on the scene Monty stopped at Esther's side.

"What the hell is this thing?" He was half asking her and half exclaiming his confusion. The subtle rise and fall of its stomach told Monty it was alive, but since when did Pokémon come so big?

Last edited:
Unknown Botanist
Location: Trovitopolis City Sewers, Trovitopolis, West of Mandarin Island South, Orange Islands

The Botanist began to descend down a long ladder underneath a manhole below a pavement near the library. The librarian and what can only be presumed to be a person of significant power in Trovitopolis, prehaps even the current mayor, looked down in despair. They weren't sure if they were going to see him again.

"Can you hear me from up there?!" The man shouted.

"Just about. You're very echoey." The librarian replied.

The gardener switched on his torch. "It was good of you to get permission for me to come down here." As he said this, he began to move, realising he was next to what appeared to be a narrow river of blue water. However, the water wasn't exactly blue. It was disfigured slightly, to an almost sicky green, but not quite. The man noticed strange algae and blobs of sludge in the water and dripping off of the ceiling above it but said nothing as he heard a faint response from the girl above ground. She had started to get further and further away from him as he marched across the sewers.

After a while, the river of waste started to open up into a wider stream. The water was slightly less stagnent. It was here that the man trembled as he saw a flurry of bubbles in the water. He flinched, dropping his flashlight near the bank of the stream. He picked it up, only to feel something on the back of his leg. He turned around, pointing the flashlight and saw nothing.

"What was that?!" He exclaimed. "Poliwrath, looks like it's time to see. Investigate the waters!" He threw a poke ball out and instantly a blue frog with a large whirl on the front appeared. It flexed it's arm muscles menacingly before diving into the water. Minutes later, he vanished, unable to be seen.

Suddenly, Poliwrath emerged, but this time he was almost two times the size that he was before. He grew even more, making a loud splash as his body flopped into the water again. But a set of giant tentacles wrapped around Poliwrath's legs, with another set of gigantic ones pulling it down into the water from the arms.

"Poliwrath!" The Botanist exclaimed. "Poliwrath, get up! Use Dynamic Punch!" He was panickng now. Poliwrath continued to struggle for a few more seconds before it dived under the water, consumed by the tentacles. However, it reimerged at almost four times the size! He turned, grabbing the thing that was attacking him under the water, revealed to be a blue jellyfish with red eyes. He lifted the creature into the air with one hand before punching it with great force. The beast went flying onto the bank next to the botanist. He examined it as it was revealed to be a fainted Pokemon.

"A Tentacruel? In city sewer waters? How did this get here?" The man examined the body further for a few more minutes. He noticed a passage that led to another river and the sea. He then turned around and looked at the jellyfish Pokemon. "It's huge!" He looked into the stream and saw Poliwrath climbing out. Both his Pokemon and the Tentacruel began to shrink and the waters began to drain a little.

"Wait a minute...the sewer waters...they were causing Pokemon to get bigger!" He shouted. "Is there any other way to make Pokemon get bigger I wonder? Whatever caused that girl and her Pokemon harm was probably because of a big Pokemon...unless..." He walked towards the end of passage, near where he had sighted an alternate branch that led to another river and then the sea. It was signposted quite clearly. The botanist saw an odd wall with a seperate layer of paint over one large patch, right next to where the river broke off. After examing it, he thought it was odd.

"Poliwrath, use water gun on the wall!" The blue frog pokemon nodded as a squirted a small amount of water onto the wall. Instantly, paint melted off to reveal basic scratchings that showed various lines connected to each other.

"What's this?" He asked himself as he picked up a large fruit from a destroyed wooden barrel. There were a bunch of them, seemingly out of place and the fruit didn't exactly fit in the barrel. He put it in his pocket for safe-keeping and forensic examination later.

The botanist's eyes focused on the strange scratchings and carvings. They seemed ancient, like they had been etched in a long time ago. They depicted several circles of various shapes, the designs being familiar for some reason to the man. At the bottom right, the only readable letters were seen as 'F.I' . The Botanist pondered what this could mean.

"F I, initial perhaps? No, I can't think of a single person with those letters. The former mayor of Trovitopolis must have been called something else. I would have heard of him if he had such an obscure name. Unless..." He wiped away a small layer of dust above the two letters to reveal an arrow pointing to one of the circles. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in the gardener's head.

"It's a map." He said, taking a step back. It made sense now, the circles were the Orange Islands, as the design had been imprinted into the man's mind. "And THAT...is Fairchild Island. Whoever's been doing this is there. It's the same person as the one who used the toxins, i'm sure of it." He looked back at the corpse of the defeated Tentacruel. "Wait...could a giant Pokemon have done this?" He turned around and started heading towards the surface again. He returned Poliwrath and told the librarian and representative of local government what he had just learnt.

Behind the librarian was a TV store. In the glass hundreds of TVs were lined up, with a bunch displaying the same thing. Suddenly, they cut to the news. "This is an urgent newscast!" Exclaimed a presenter. They were standing outside a large building. "We bring you urgent news outside Trovita Island gym! A bunch of violent Pokemon were sighted near the site of the gym! The police are warning individuals not to arrive on the island for the next day and that those already on the island to avoid going into the wild forests and jungles! Be weary of danger!"

Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar)​

"This adventure gets more and more wild, I kinda love it!" Adrianne said to Briar, she had not expected to meet so many wild people and while this situation was a bit crazy, she least seemed to find the fun in the madness while Reggie and this new person seemed to chat with Nurse Joy as she like Briar seemed best to not step into this.

Still she milled over ideas of where to go next, she figured she least needed to get a WCS match in if she could as she had quite the jump to make given she was to the bottom of rankings, but perhaps after that they'd visit that Pokemon Park this island had been famed for, though she'd have to check if the others were cool with that before anything.

Safari Zone, Ghost Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions:

Desmond had not been sure how long he ran for, in all honesty he was never the fastest sprinter but when fear fueled his veins he'd damn near broke into an Olympic sprint when called upon it. Regardless he needed a breather given the camera he had around neck on top of the effort of the run itself and after a while he stopped. Desmond placed his hands on his knees as he panted a bit while he tried to settle his accelerated heart rate.

"Come to the Safari Zone...I'll get good pictures....surely nothing soul terrifying would happen...I hate myself sometimes..." Desmond panted a bit as he took a needed moment to compose himself. He least appeared to be out of the immediate line of fire, though as he glanced around he seemed to be in a rather spooky section of the Safari Zone which seemed to send a chill up his spine as the distinct cackle of a Ghastly somewhere seemed to make his cheeks pale.

"Of all the areas...." Desmond muttered, and unknown to him a curious creature seemed to poke its head from a nearby bush and gazed the man. The distinct yellow color and pointy ears suggested it was a Pikachu...but there seemed to be something uncanny about it.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:06 am
Esther
Route 7, Riviére Walk,
Kalos​
Interactions: Monty (@~Patriot~ )

“When in doubt…” Esther scanned the sleeping created and projected the screen of her pokétch.

『 Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokémon. A Normal Type. Snorlax eats over 800 pounds of food every day; Snorlax becomes much too lazy to lift even a finger when it has a full belly, which then makes it safe to bounce upon. 』

“Ohh~ Guess that answers that!” The pokédex was arguably the second most useful poke-invention ever, second to only the pokéball in utility. The information it provided was as invaluable as it was strange and esoteric, for example, back in Galar the dex had given her choice information on Wooloo, such as their wool being so soft and shock absorbent that they wouldn’t be hurt even if thrown off a cliff. Why was the recorded? Who was throwing Wooloo off cliffs in the name of science? Back in Galar, Esther had turned her nose up at the wretched scientist who recorded such morbid info. But now, as she shucked off her shoes and socks, she felt the scientists were actually a bit cute. Maybe some unorthodox methods were necessary when it came to investigating pokémon. After all, some information needed to be known!

The Oblivian grinned and scrambled over to the Snorlax, lacing her fingers through its fur and climbing her way onto its stomach. Credit to the scientist, the Snorlax barely even twitched as Esther jumped and bounced about its pillowy tummy.

“Best...”

“Bouncy Castle…”

“Ever!”

Snorlax’s must’ve been made of bungee gum, which held the properties of both rubber and gum, cause each bounce only sent Esther higher and higher. Soon she was clearing the treetops, glimpsing the vast expanse of Route 7 until gravity asserted its hold.

“Heeey, there’s a HUGE castle downstream! And a bunch of people battling! Think it’s another tournament?”

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Montagne Khastil
July 6 - Rivière Walk (Route 7), Kalos

If he hadn't known Esther for close to a week now, Monty would've been concerned when he saw the grin spread across her face at the words 'safe to bounce on'. He would've been stunned when he watched her clamber up the Snorlax like it was some furry cliff, and he would've been astonished when she took to JUMP! JUMP! JUMPING! on the beast's belly. Of course, Monty had already learned better.

He already knew she was fuckin' crazy!

At least Esther's insanity pointed them in the direction of something to do, though. The Kalosian cupped his hands around his mouth to shout to his airborne companion— "Castle? Hang on, we're coming up!"

Having been busy sniffing out every square inch of the slumbering giant that he could reach, Chauffemagne hadn't been paying close attention to the conversation. Too bad for him, because when the Houndour returned to his trainer's feet he had no idea why there was a sinister glint in his trainer's eye.

"C'mere!"

Chauffemagne YELPED! as Monty grabbed his scruff, and nervous smoke trailed from his snout. He wasn't really going to...

"One...two..."

Oh, he was.

"THREE!" Monty HEAVED! Chauffemagne up, and the pup yelped in surprise as he momentarily morphed into a four-legged Fletchling. His landing was surprisingly soft, but his time back on solid terrain was shortlived. What goes up must come down, and when gravity brought Esther back onto the Snorlax's trampoline-like belly the poor Houndour was rocked up again.

"Chauffe! Quit screwing around!" Monty barked as he crested the blue beast's side, Abné clinging for dear life to his shoulders. He would've sworn the canine gave him a dirty look as he flopped around on the bouncy surface, but the Kalosian was more focused on the other bouncer.

Esther's momentum made Monty bounce a little himself, and he felt like a bobblehead trying to track her movement. "A castle with people battling? It's probably the Battle Chateau!"

Monty wasn't completely familiar with the Chateau, but he knew it was some sort of hub for western Kalos' battle scene located...somewhere near Camphrier Town. All kinds of notable trainers were members, if its reputation was true, and the idea of catching some high level battles piqued the Kalosian's interest.

"Only one way to find out! Let's go!" Monty snatched Chauffemagne out of the air and slid down the opposite side of the slumbering Snorlax, and a flash of black beat them to the ground. The trainer gave his freshly materialized partner a mischievous grin— "Didn't want to jump, Oracle?"

The Absol didn't give him the satisfaction of seeing the annoyance in her eyes, turning her nose away from him and huffing. Esther might be able to rope useless Monty into her foolishness, but she refused to take part.

Reginald Valerias​

Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus, Jones the Frillish, Legion the White-Striped Basculin, Mankey; Mahou the Shiny Alakazam (controlled by Max Million)

Hey, at least Adrianne was willing to back up Reggie's claim that they could help her, but as because Amber was experiencing some memory loss... Just how serious was this issue? Adrianne's optimism was like fresh air for Reggie's newfound pessimism, of which he was trying not to let control how he went about helping Amber. Amber explained that the botanist tried using the strong herbs. Sounded like Heal Powder which was a cure-all, but it couldn't even cure this.

Then would a Venusaur's plant even do anything? Hopefully.

Reggie wasn't sure how Amber came to the conclusion that a group of people needed to do this, but he didn't argue against it. They were a group willing to help, even though Briar was very not apart of this conversation, which only further irritated Reggie. Then what was she even doing here to begin with?

As Amber told Nurse Joy of her symptoms, both the nurse and Reggie's eyebrows lifted from concern. "It's a neurotoxin..." Nurse Joy breathed uneasily. But, it wasn't super deadly. That was the good thing. She let out a sigh of relief, then nodded. "Revival Herbs are like giving a sleeping Pokemon smelling salts to wake them up, but instead of inhaling it they must consume it. It gives them a huge boost of energy and forces their body to heal itself at a rapid rate while giving them that energy to do that. But I used a Revival Herb on Skiploom a moment ago. But, these herbs didn't come from Fairchild Island. It's likely the Revival Herbs there are stronger because they need to have a stronger effect on Pokemon who are bigger than normal."

Then, she continued. "Thankfully, for you and your Skiploom, this toxin that is affecting you, while bad and could put you in bad straits later, isn't something that will kill you in a week. You have a month or two. You'll have to take Skiploom with you, she'll be better in your care and, if you do get the herbs there, you don't have to bring it back with you to help your Pokemon. The toxin you were affected by is called a neurotoxin. It attacks your nerves and causes a numbing or stinging sensation. It might continue to damage your nerves, but if it's only affecting your body by going numb, then you have a lot more time than I thought previously. I apologize for the scare." She bowed as a form of a professional apology.

Now knowing that even if they had to swim there Amber won't actually die but would just be unable to move (which Reggie would take over death anyway), he looked over at Briar to see her still not listening or sort of listening now. Adrianne spoke to her about how fun this was, and while it pulled Reggie's reassuring smile for Amber into a frown, he decided not to bother her about it. Yes, this was serious, but now that Amber's life wasn't exactly in complete danger, neither was her Skiploom's, and they had enough time to get to Fairchild Island to get this herb, he let it go.

Looking back at Amber, he smiled. "Well, if it's not going to kill you, then this simplifies things. Let's take a detour over to Fairchild Island. Actually..." He looked at Nurse Joy. "Any planes nearby that could take a party of four there?"

Nurse Joy hummed a bit, expression going blank as she went behind the counter and pulled out a map. It was a map of Tangelo Island. She seemed to not have expected the question nor seemed willing to give out this information based on her hesitancy, but she went with it nonetheless, pointing to the part of the island near the southeast. "Go to the docks, there's a small city there with a seaplane. We don't have huge commercial planes, but we do have these propeller-based planes. They can hold six people and these seaplanes are preferable because we have a Pokemon Park on the island and they aren't as loud. It may take a couple hours journey to get to Fairchild, but it's preferable to surfing there. They'll have to land on the water, but if you want to come back in a fair amount of time, then you might need to pay the pilot a bit extra to wait for you."

"That won't be a problem." Reggie smiled. He might not look it as he was wearing the tourist equivalent of hiking clothes, but he was rather gifted with money thanks to his parents.

"His attitude might be. Just try not to get him too angry, otherwise he won't want to help you at all." Nurse Joy gave the group an apologetic, uneasy smile, and Reggie sighed.

"Oh... Well, hopefully he won't say no to helping out a young girl." Reggie looked at the group, only for Nurse Joy to sigh and regain his attention.

"Well, hopefully. He used to ferry people around but while he's always available to ferry people now, his fee is quite expensive with a bad attitude to boot. Since we are starting a tour in Pokemon Park pretty soon, the more commercial seaplanes are all being used up to ferry people to and from Tangelo Island for this tourist event, which will happen tomorrow." She then looked away, her face filled with disdain. "Granted, the park isn't open just because a tour is happening, it's always open, but oh well..."

Reggie looked at his group with a confused look, then shrugged. "I'm pretty sure money can make him more agreeable." He looked at the group, now just ready to leave the Pokemon Center. "Alright, the dock shouldn't be too far from here. Just go southeast and follow the shoreline." He then looked at Amber. "I know this is gonna be difficult, but don't freak out too much. I could carry you around, but not having you bedridden because you hyperventilated or something would be preferable." He chuckled slightly, though it was more from pain. "You'll be fine because we'll make sure of it, okay?"

Nakano Saito​

Date: June 15 (26yo); 1 Month prior
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Tochi the Parasect, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Yuki the Froslass, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ezio Farello (DarkHydraT)

Ezio's naming conventions were pretty funny, but Naka couldn't help that they all dealt with something dangerous or something that dealt with ruin stuff. She furrowed her brow when he said "I was young". He clearly didn't look that old, why was he saying that? He couldn't be any older than her, right?

Well, if he was, then he's one fine dil-

Anyway, his explanation on traps had Naka raising an eyebrow. Really? Looking at the flooring, it did look like quite a bit of foot traffic came through. The dust that would normally settle onto the floor was uneven, and the floor had some scuff marks. "Makes sense. So, don't go to places with abnormally high levels of dust on the floor." She smiled, at least feeling confident they wouldn't end up anywhere they shouldn't.

Fluffy cuddled closer to Equivocate's back, his tail poofed up beyond measure as he glared into the dark space.

As they took their time walking, the wails did not come. It was unusually silent, as if the Pokemon that were normally seen here were also hiding from whatever was wailing. It made Naka's back of her neck to stand on end.

A wail sounded as they went further down a corridor, sounding much, much louder than it did before, coming from their side, closer to Naka. Fluffy jumped two feet in the air above Equivocate and hissed, growling towards the side as his body glowed brighter. Naka jumped towards Ezio and squealed, only to realize there were tiny holes in the wall. Shaking like a leaf, she chuckled nervously. "Well, that's a reason why we were hearing it sound closer... I wonder where those holes lead to." She shuddered out some words, looking back at Ezio and giving him an apologetic smile. "S-sorry for jumping at you, haha, you okay?"

Nakano Saito & Ron Towers​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Mudster the Swampert

Interactions: Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Piplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)
Mentions (Snowpoint City): Shiro Skyscale

Gwen's celebration and her having her first evolution was quickly overshadowed in Ron's mind by the current situation with Naka's injuries. Her coat's front and side were cut up, showing the stuffing that was tinged a dark red, her white coat stained with this dark red substance. Naka was about to hug Gwen too, her proud smile huge as she saw the now-evolved Prinplup beside her, only to be unable to as pain shot through her stomach. She made sure not to let it show on her face, she just focused on smiling, like it didn't even bother her.

"That's awesome, congratulations! And good job fighting them! I had my own fight to deal with, too." The smile soon turned sad, and Ron glared at her as Gwen asked if she was okay.

"Yeah, at least we came out generally unscathed." It was as if he were chastising her for getting hurt.

Of course, Fluffy whined and Silenus clicked in irritation, staring at Ron for having forgotten the Flareon, but Ron didn't so much as notice. How could he?

Naka did her best to alleviate the worry, though she wasn't sure if Ron would allow that to comfort him. "I fought a good childhood friend of mine, who sadly joined Team Rocket. She tried to kill me, or at least wound me. She fell off a cliff. I'm sure her Pokemon saved her." Furia growled at the thought. Still, the thought she could die from having fallen off Mt. Coronet had her shivering, and not from the cold. "Furia saved my life." She said wistfully, noticing Ron's surprise, but kept going. "I am indebted to her. Regardless, I'm fine now. We dealt with the people making the blizzard worse. And Furia and I found those treads leading to Snowpoint City's lake. Let's get to the city, heal up, and we'll figure out what to do from there. Badge and Rocket stuff." She nodded at Gwen then Ron for their respective goals, earning a scoff from him.

"You won't be doing anything when we get there." He looked at Furia, who mean-mugged him for daring to ask for her opinion about this. She just wanted to get going. They were wasting time.

Naka chuckled. "I am not going to slow you down." She glared at Ron, although any venom in it was absent. "I am helping you, regardless of how hurt I am. I am stronger than that."

Ron was silent, the burning rage within him was something she expected. He wanted to raid the base by himself for nearly losing her. He looked like he wasn't going to take her answer, so she grabbed his shoulders, his body tensing.

"Look, I know I'm hurt. You go in there alone, and they'll be ready for that. I'm sure my ex-friend told them that you two were involved and to expect you there. You go there by yourself, and you will be fighting an uphill battle and I don't want to see you be in a worse state because of your rash need for revenge. At least wait for a day while I recover. I have a Hatterene with Heal Pulse and Life Dew, she can help heal these wounds until I can move somewhat comfortably." She saw the look in Ron's eyes still slightly, as if he was taking in her words. "I know how she works, she uses a lot of preventative measures. We need an initial plan of getting in. Brute forcing your way into this one is only going to be far worse, assuming that the base doesn't move. Which it shouldn't. They need to grab their people before they can keep going. They can't afford to lose their members right now, for as small as they are."

Furia blew out a little ember, clearly irritated that their modus operandi won't work right now. But considering Naka had at least some sense, she would at least wait. The shared look Ron gave her had her growling indignantly before she started to leave the cave, leaving them behind. Naka chuckled, returning Fluffy and grunting as she hopped on Silenus's back. "Alright, let's go. Quick."

Ron nodded, already planning on leaving as soon as they got to the city. While he honestly shouldn't and she was likely correct, he had to deal with this himself in some way. The look he caught Naka giving him had him realizing she might be on to him, but he kept it up as if he would wait for her to recover.

In his mind though, they didn't have a day.

"Fine, I won't." A little white lie never hurt anyone.

With a nod from Naka, she let loose her Infernape, who whimpered as he smelled blood from his human, before looking at Gwen and her Prinplup with a smile. Naka'll be fine. He pointed towards his back with his thumb, wanting her to have a piggy back ride with him as they run across the snow, Ron already leaving to catch up to Furia.

----------------------

Meanwhile, Snowpoint City was bustling as a frigid city would be at the top of the mountain range. The weird machine noises from a few days ago had stopped near their lake, but a quick look with their local police and their Pokemon and there was nothing. However, some crimes that would have been stopped were left to happen. Small things, like petty theft. Some of the criminals involved in more minor crimes seemed to be let off easy or never seen again as they ran into the nearby snowy forests and weren't followed further. It was almost as if the cops were running them out of the city.

Still, besides the eerie feeling that there was something up with the cops, everything was still largely peaceful. The snow blanketed the roads and sidewalks in an amiable amount, Ice-Types walking with their humans with gleeful smiles on their faces, the gym having their participants entering to fight the gym leader, and everything seemed to be going well. The radio would be acting up, some of the channels or direction of their antennae producing static when they normally wouldn't, but given the place was wracked with blizzards this wasn't an uncommon occurrence. It was just happening more often, something that they didn't really think much on. Flash blizzards were a thing that happened whenever an Abomasnow felt even remotely threatened, so not many cared to look into it.

The harsher-than-normal blizzard covering Route 217 and the weird Pokeball jamming signal was recorded and were the talk of the city however. Route 217 were famous for its weather and people getting lost, but this was much different. There was something wrong when they saw this signal, and a Pokemon Ranger that went to check out the area found their Pokeballs were unable to work, and so locked down the south gate to prevent anyone from leaving through Route 217 until the signal was gone.

Once the signal was gone and the blizzard calmed, some of the researchers attributed Coronet's magnetic field compounding the blizzard and causing the Pokeballs to jam in an unseen phenomenon. They found that sometimes this did happen within the Coronet caves whenever a Probopass acted up and magnetized the rocks and metal within the mountain in a specific way to cause electromagnetic signals to affect nearby electrical items and affect the use of Pokeballs. Most people who didn't study this science topic wouldn't think twice about this explanation, however a more quiet group of scientists - armchair or official - found this odd and didn't accept the explanation readily. Regardless, there was an explanation, and the majority of the layman population found solace in it.

Despite the fishy explanations and the conduct of the cops, the city felt rather normal. As the blizzard subsided around Route 217, the gate reopened, allowing people to travel through the route and some rangers came through on Skarmory to look for travelers who were stranded in the snow.

Ron Towers​

Date: July 19

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

The clerk chuckled as Ozzy tried biting him, letting the Deino softly bite him a few times to let the creature know he didn't mean any harm and to let the Deino identify him before attempting to massage him. He also took the warning bites seriously, avoiding those areas specifically. Cobalt was thankfully much more agreeable despite his tension, and the clerk was able to give Ozzy a back, shoulder, and neck massage. He used oils to better massage and to give a soothing feeling in their muscles to rejuvenate their energy and heal their used muscles, and he also began humming.

Of course, Ron was on edge. Gwen apparently heard it too, judging by her look. He rested against the wall, eyeing the floor. "Gwen, you still have that Rotom Phone?" He didn't remember what happened to it - if he had it or if she did - but hopefully it saw her enough as a friend to get something from it. "You hungry?" He'll talk about this all to Gwen when they leave the Underground. Sadly, he couldn't reminisce like he wanted.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Having heard Johnathan's goal, Naka had smiled then. Strong trainer, maybe catch a Legendary if he's lucky. He might be as strong as her. Before the Rapidash came into view, she had responded with one number. "About thirty."

Now that she thought of it, she had quite a few...

Johnathan's cheer and seeing Theo's absolute shock at her chaotic idea had her laughing. The bucking bronco only just started and she rode it like a champ. Her hands had to grip onto trees tightly to better keep herself from falling whenever she had to have a perch to watch a Pokemon, sometimes for a long time before she even saw the specimen. She had an iron grip that took a lot to tire, even as it was being rubbed raw by the shifting rope. Her legs, no matter how raw and sore they were going to be after this, weren't going to tire too quickly either considering she was always on her feet and used them in her climbing and holding her entire body weight. She whooped, patting the Tauros's side. "Hell yeah! Come on, Tauros, is that all ya got? Let's see how strong you are!"

She wanted it to use a fire attack. Raging Bull changed type depending on the type of Tauros using it. Kantonian was Normal-Type. Paldean Combat was Fighting. Paldean Aqua was Water. Paldean Blaze was Fire. She knew this. She wanted to see how strong he was. She had a crazed look in her wide eyes, a challenging shit-eating smirk on her face as she tensed her body and readied to hug the Tauros's body to prevent most of the burns from hitting her. She found that some Fire-Type Pokemon created a shield of fire around them, with some Pokemon having an uncommon ability of having the Fire coming from their body and coating them with minimal space. From what she's seen, the Fire-Type version of Raging Bull looked similar to a Flame Charge, and the fire came from the mane of a Paldean Blaze. If she hugged the back of the Tauros, she should be able to escape 85% of the flames.

She quickly pulled out more of the rope's length and wrapped it around one of her ankles, threw the rope under the Tauros as the beast jumped up, then used its momentum of it coming down to let the rope fly up to grab it and wrap around her other ankle. She then did this again, tying it before the mane to keep the rest of the rope safe and give her something sturdy.

Now that she was completely anchored to the beast's back, she slid back and hugged it, twisting the rope around her hands at the sides as she smelled singed hair, and then the flames erupted from the flames. The Tauros bellowed and charged at a tree, his entire body becoming cloaked in flames, but there was a small space between his back and the field of fire around his body that kept Naka largely safe. She still felt the flames lick painfully at her back and likely burned through some of her clothes, but that was fine. The creature slammed his side into the tree, her arm and leg shifted away from each other to give more room for the tree to hit the Tauros but not her. She continued to do this, readjusting her arms and legs as the Tauros slammed itself on trees and rocks to get her off.

When the Tauros went to flip itself over on its back, she retracted her hand from the rope, pulled out a ball, and slammed it on its side. The Tauros disappeared from under her, the rope burnt and singed as she fell with a dull thump on her back. She was panting with a dazed look on her face and the creature shaking within the Safari Ball. Due to the damage he wracked up on himself, Naka knew she would catch it.

It stopped wiggling and clicked, and she laughed, her arms shooting through the air with a whoop. "MAN, THAT WAS FUN!"

Getting up, she felt around her back and pants to see that - despite her pants being completely fine - the backside of her coat that was tied around her waist was ruined and no longer would help hide her, and her pants and tank top had soot all over them. Her arms and legs suffered some minor burns and the ends of her blonde hair were singed and frayed. But, she had the most fun in a long time, and - after assessing herself and realized she was fine - she skipped over to the two men with a smile. "Alright, so, anything else to catch? You caught your Rhydon," she pointed to Johnathan, "you caught your Tauros and... Rapidash?" She asked with some confusion at Theo when she pointed at him, unsure of the status between him and the horse. "Unless you didn't catch her yet. No trouble if you didn't, some Pokemon just prefer to be wild."

She smiled, then thought about who else to grab. "Hm... I should find a Chikorita and a... Hmm, we'll see when we get there. I heard there's a Chikorita in the forests and grasslands. If I recall, you're looking for something water-based. North of here, there is a section with a large lake with little rocky islands in strewn throughout. You should be able to find lots of Pokemon there."

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Thwackey, Croconaw, Corvisquire, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Trubbish, Magikarp, Pancham
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

Cole raised an eyebrow when Wilford told the waiter to give them more time. He seemed to like this conversation. It sent a feeling of satisfaction, but like all positive emotions and feelings, it, too, didn't seem to want to stay long. He raised an eyebrow at Wilford's thoughts that battling "clever" wasn't exactly viable. He was about to drink his water when he said that, the grin he had and his dark chuckle had him setting his drink down without drinking it. He didn't want to choke on it. If his Magikarp heard him chuckle, she'd probably shiver and have her Rattled activate. "The skepticism is valid. I didn't think it'd be possible until I watched Wallace perform. He's a Champion of Hoenn whenever Steven Stone isn't in, and in fact is still the current Champion of Hoenn. He uses his contest-styled moves in battle to create unique scenarios and he is at least in the Top 4 of the strongest Champions due to his strategy." Cole also noticed the slight nod towards himself for the indirect reminder, finding himself smirking again before it vanished to a more neutral line.

"You can't just brute force your battles. Having some strategy, whether it be in the moves used and their effects or even finding unique ways to use those moves can win yourself a battle, even at a disadvantage. You'd be doing yourself a favor if you didn't think about battle so linearly." He spoke about it with such a tone as if he was imploring him to at least open his mind to the idea, not as an insult to his intelligence but hoping he would take the advice and see it through if it was good for him or not. "But, no biggie if you don't want to. But at least keep in mind that your opponents may use contest-viable strategies against you. Not all contest-viable techniques are flashy for the sake of looking pretty. Combining moves seemingly not of their intended purpose can cause your battlefield to change and put your Pokemon in a bind. Too bad none of my Pokemon can do that yet." Disdain flashed across his face as he looked away, the reassuring tone towards Wilford for not taking his advice to show he wasn't bothered by it melted quickly into one of contempt as he spoke of the inabilities of his Pokemon, his last words sounding almost harsh as if he were disappointed in them.

Already, he was growing anxious to get it done quickly, his fingers tapping his napkin soundlessly and in quick succession, his gaze intense as he thought. With him only looking at the space beside Wilford, he might be able to see the dark, intense look. It gave a few patrons who were unfortunately in the way of his gaze a shiver.

Last edited:
Unknown Botanist
Location: A Harbour, West of Mandarin Island South, Orange Islands

The Botanist paced. He was standing on the edge of the city in a small harbour. Tiny boats and ships came every so often with a group of people. They seemed to be displaced citizens of Trovita Island. The attacks had clearly led to the population being evacuated. Rumours circulated that a group of Pokemon had attacked a small group of backpackers, poisoning them with a deadly virus and now that was starting to affect people, not just Pokemon.

"It is as I feared." The Botanist said to Victreebel. "A virus or some kind of disease has affected Pokemon across the Orange Islands and caused them to become more viscious. It has also allowed them to release...whatever this is...but they're not able to keep to themselves. And not only are Pokemon affected, but so are humans. This is VERY worrying. I hope that girl I helped out is okay. I need to find her, but we must attend to this first. Then we worry about Fairchild Island and the trainer." He paced again, watching the boats come in. "But how did they get affected with the disease in the first place? The sewers would suggest a sludgy substance in the water was doing this but the girl said she was attacked by something on land and then this attack is going on in the middle of an island...that would suggest something else is causing it. I think we might find answers on Trovita Island...but the harbour is PACKED with boats and the ship we managed to get is now saying they will have to be diverted due to whirlpools around the island. Plus, it'll have to be used to carry migrants from Trovita anyway!" He looked at the plant Pokemon. "Do you have any ideas?"

Victreebel stared the gardener directly into his eyes. Then, he hopped a few times forward. "Victory!" It exclaimed, touching a Poke Ball on the Botanist's leather belt.

The man grabbed the Poke Ball. "You...want me to...Oh I see!" He threw the Poke Ball out and out came a beast with leafy armour and thin leaf wings, featuring a long, tree-like kneck with bannanas on the sides. "You want me to use Tropius? I haven't used him in a while!"

Tropius looked down upon the Botanist and grunted. The Botanist immediately jumped onto his large back. He assumed this was going to be like riding a bike whilst being like a plane. Tropius didn't mind. In fact, he gave a smile when the Botanist hopped aboard. An order was given and then with the flap of it's leafy wings, Tropius took off into the sky slowly. People on the balcony gathered around the spot in which Tropius had been and looked up in amazement.

Within half an hour, they had reached Trovita island, with Tropius managing to accelerate to high speeds at the Botanist's command. They landed next to a beach with a newscamera and reporter set up filming the forests behind. Hundreds of people were being evacuated into rowing boats, with screaming noises coming from the dark thicket behind them.

Date: June 4th, Morning

In the darkness of the Morning, Kane and Josh crept out of the Pokemon Centre. Sleepily they tip-toed to the south of Lavender Town. They did not spot a single police officer. The search was off, it seemed. They spotted the bridge leading onto Route 12. An empty police guard post stood next to the enterence to Route 12. Kane was about to dart for the bridge when Josh put an arm out in front of him.

"What are you doing?!" Kane muttered, trying to whisper and keep his voice down. "The coast is clear!"

"No. We need to go back." Josh stared at Kane in the eyes. "There's one last thing we need to do before we leave this town."

"No we don't." Kane grabbed Josh by the shirt. "We need to get out of here...before they come after us. They're coming."

Josh tried to push Kane a little but his hunky body did not budge much. Suddenly, the fire dog Pokemon appeared right next to Kane. It gave Kane a large bite on the leg, one of the biggest bites it had been seen doing. Instantly, Kane dropped Josh and almost screamed, raising his leg up. Josh grabbed the Growlithe. "What...ah!" Kane tried not to yell.

"Nipper, not again." Josh sighed, but in reality he had helped him. "Listen my friend, let's stop this bickering. Come with me, i'll patch that up." He grabbed Kane's arm and the two struggled towards the Pokemon Tower, which they then realised had been converted into the Radio Tower.

"Oh yes, I forgot. The tower no longer has the cemetary."

Kane looked at Josh. "You're taking me there?!"

"Oh yes. You've been there before. And you know why we're going there."

Amber Papaya
Date:
June 2nd
Interactions: Nurse Joy, Reggie and the Gang

"A neurotoxin?" Amber looked intensely as Nurse Joy spoke. "That could be it. But these are Pokemon we're dealing with. Who knows what did that to me...Imagine it's a mutant Pokemon and it's poison is deadlier than anything on this planet?! I do remember one thing...there was a lot of...fruit...yeah I think there were these big yellow berries or something around me. I think I can remember there was one Pokemon...but then there were swarms of smaller ones. I can't remember much...it's just all a blur. I remember screaming and focusing on Flora the whole time..."

Amber smiled at Joy. "There's no need to apologise. You're the one helping me here!"

She looked nervously back around at Reggie. "You want us to go NOW!?" She panicked. "I'm gonna need at least a day for me to even get my act together! You want me to go in a plane...with YOU?! I...don't think that will be possible...not a fan of flying." She looked around. "Plus, has anyone even checked the weather forecast?"

Amber turned her attention away from the pair and then headed over to a small lounge area to the right. There, four trainers had been sitting below a large TV, minding their own buisness. Amber looked for the TV's remote and found it on the counter by the healing station. She flicked the TV on and was going to change the channel. She wanted to prove that the conditions were not right for flying - in fact she'd use everything in her power to make it so that the group go on a ship instead of a clunky prepellor plane. However, instead of being met by a weather channel, she struggled with the remote then increased the volume. Suddenly, everyone in the Pokemon Center could hear the booming voice of a news reporter on the TV. The TV had been turned onto a local news channel. The news reporter was a young woman on the scene with the camera focused on her on one of the Orange Island's beaches, with the sand behind her leading up to a thick dark forest. Screams could be heard in the background.

"If you're just tuning in, breaking news is that there's just been an attack on Trovita Island. Multiple backpackers were killed inside the forests near Trovita Island gym in the Orange Islands! Multiple Pokemon reportedly swarmed them, releasing noxious chemicals that's left several hospitalised! The island is in lockdown and many Trovita Island residents are being ferried by boat to Mandarin Island South! The authorities are responding accordingly to help house hundreds of people! We are warning ALL people in the area about the incident: stay in your homes...or wait for support!" The woman on the screen put her fingers to a silver earpiece in her ear and gave a shocked expression. "Just getting reports that there's been multiple attacks throughout the Orange Islands! Brace yourselves people! Barricade your homes and prepare! Do NOT come into contact with these Pokemon's toxins!"

The flapping of wings could be heard in the TV. Suddenly, a large Pokemon in green leafy armour appeared behind her: A Tropius. The reporter turned. "Who are you?" She asked, almost startled by the massive Pokemon, but managed to quickly recover, as she had just seen the attacking Pokemon earlier and realised this was not the same Pokemon.

A man in a green apron with emerald camoflage army trousers and shirt hopped off the Tropius. On his belt were an assortment of Poke Balls and gardening tools. The man seemed panicked yet calm as he realised what he had just done. Instantly, Amber recognised the man in the background. "Sorry Ma'am, are you busy here?"

"We're live for Orange Island News reporting on the Trovita Island Pokemon attacks!"

"
You're live? To the whole of the Orange Islands? Oh, damn. Well, I guess all I can say is, stay tuned people! Don't interact with these things! Their poisons can cause DEATH to people and Pokemon alike! But rest easy, me and a few others are looking into the situation. These attacks are sadly not the first instance of this and I believe someone is responsible for triggering them. I first saw them on a distant island where I met a girl and her Skiploom. The Skiploom would have died if I hadn't had saved it! I urge you all to get your Pokemon to safety and to STAY AWAY!"

"And what do you call yourself? Who are we routing for?"

"I am but a simple Botanist from Celadon City in Kanto. My name is Linden Greene. If the girl who I originally met can hear this, I hope you're doing well and are getting care with Nurse Joy in a Pokemon Center. Hold tight folks!"

Last edited:
Interactions:
@Merciless Medic (Reggie) @Max Million (Amber)​

Seemed there was some good news out of all this, as Adrianne listened to the story it seemed Amber's inflection was not in itself fatal and while the concern for paralysis remained but hey least it was some slight good news which Adrianne figured was good enough! Reggie being so determined to aid Amber had been rather touching as the younger woman couldn't help but smile a bit at the lengths he seemed to go to for her.

"You are a pretty good guy Reggie." Adrianne said with smile before she listened to Reggie's suggestion to take a detour to Fairchild Island and while of course Adrianne would've liked to steer the ship on her adventure, for Amber's sake she had no issues with this as she seemed to flash a thumbs up to Reggie.

"Sounds good to me, I even have some spare bucks from recent battles so I can chip in a little." Adrianne said as she seemed to be set for the plan to go to the docks. Amber however seemed to be unsure as she complained that the weather may not be fitting and overall seemed worried about the idea.

"Hey I am sure it is fine. Weather isn't supposed to be so bad from what I....." Adrianne had began to say, but as Amber fiddled through the TV the volume seemed to be on blast as Adrianne and a few Pokemon Center patrons covered their ears as the volume had been near ear splitting and it had made it hard to focus on the report itself even though Adrianne gathered.

"TURN IT DOWN!" She yelled out, as it seemed even her positivity and optimism had its limits.

Safari Zone, Ghost Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions:

Well great, Desmond managed to find himself in what was referred to as the "spooky" section of the Safari Zone where the Ghost Types within it tended to call home. Course, he HAD intended to get photos here even if Ghost & Dark Types tended to be up there far as "the type of Pokemon which he wanted to meet up with the least" which given he tended to panic at the sight of a Pidgey had said something.

He had planned to travel here as part of a group so least he had strength in numbers to work with, but clearly those plans had been given the axe thanks to a rogue Aggron of all things and now he seemed isolated. N-no big deal, all he needed to do was backtrack a bit, keep his eye out for that Aggron and try to find some people that all seemed doable en...

Shake.

Desmond's head turned to a nearby bush as something seemed to rustle within it. He turned a bit perhaps worried he'd bump into one of those spooky residents or heck if his luck had been anything to go by an aggressive Mightyena would show up for no reason other than to have desired to give him a bad day. However, he saw a pair of yellow ears poke out which seemed distinct to the Pikachu line as he raised an eyebrow.

Granted seeing any Pokemon from a bush was enough to nerve him, but he was more confused why a Pikachu of all things seemed to be out here. However, this confusion turned to something else as the smaller creature moved more out of the bust as the "Pikachu" seemed more like something that tried to wear a Pikachu costume which only caused the unsettling image to have his eyes widen as Desmond wondered just what this was. Beyond the crude faded yellow costume and drawn on bobbling "head", it seemed to have a pair of eyeholes along the stomach as it looked innocently and "tilted" to bobbling masked head to Tristan which only caused him to sweat drop a bit. Soon enough, the creature seemed to speak.

"Kyu..."​

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:25 am
Esther
Route 7, Riviére Walk,
Kalos​
Interactions: Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~)

Fifteen minutes. For fifteen minutes, Esther jumped, flipped, and bounced on Snorlax. Unlike Monty, she had no intention to leave swiftly. After all, how could she pass up a chance like this? Wasn't every day you got the opportunity to jump on a Snorlax! Mid-way through her bouncing, Esther had even released her pokémon. They too deserved this once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Despite an entire coterie of creatures jumping on its tummy, Snorlax remained soundly asleep. The Oblivian was suitably impressed.

“You know, if it didn’t eat so much maybe I’d look into catching a Snorlax.” A sleepy, cuddly bouncy castle? That was a prudent investment in Esther’s book—if only she could afford it. Oh well, that was enough goofing off! Esther slid down Snorlax’s side and joined Monty. Her shoes were still on the other side but—“Pari, could you be a dear and—Oh! My shoes, thanks!”

Esther slipped into her shoes and recalled all her pokémon. ”Rest up, team! Next stop, the Battle Chateau!”

If the name was anything to go by, the Battle Chateau would feature some form of pokémon battle challenge. And if she had to guess, she’d imagine something close to time-trial battles she faced at the Restaurant Le Nah. Only time would tell…

The Battle Chateau was a magnificent construction, but it was more palace complex than Chateau or…whatever they wanted to call it. It certainly held all the aristocratic ambiance one might expect of a Chateau: large, full-length, and impossibly clean windowpanes; round towers concealing hopefully grand and hopefully spiral staircases; and shiny pearly gates. But most of those were less impressive than the fact that the Battle Chateau itself spanned, stretched, and sprawled the width of the Riviere River.

The Chateau proper—what Esther assumed was the main building—was three or four stories of weathered brick and polished glass. The Chateau proper started from one bank of the river and—with the aid of several stone supports—stretched to the other side. Like the world’s most extravagant bridge.

Several archways housed staircases and floating walkways that connected the Chateau proper to free-standing platforms—battlefields, by Esther’s estimation—of differing designs that sat at various spots across the river. Some, closer to the banks, created mixed battlefields: half-river front, half-rushing current; yet others, further from shore, were solitary islands. There were other battlefields, but Esther couldn’t make out their details, some seemed to be submerged beneath the water and others she could only see glimpses of as they were behind the Chateau proper. Regardless, the Oblivian had already seen enough to excite!

“So…Battle Chateau, eh?” Her eager eyes focused on Monty, clearly awaiting some kind of explanation from the Kalos native.

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Naka (Merciless Medic), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

The longer he watched, the more he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Not only was she managing to stay on the Tauros' back, she was somehow also managing to find a way to get ropes wrapped around the bull pokemon's underside. She was going to stay on that bull's back come hell or high water, wasn't she? As the bull neared the tree, Theo called out “Watch out for that treeee~” He flinched away from the soon to be splattering scene, only...there was no splatter. There was no cry of agony. Daring to look he saw the Naka hollaring and whooping that that had been fun. That was her idea of fun? He shook his head, turning then and sliding off the Rapidash's back. His thighs were going to kill him in the morning, but that was a tomorrow Theo problem. He had ridden horses before, but he couldn't tell you the last time he had. Speaking of, maybe now was as good a time as any to catch the fire horse pokemon. He didn't know what sort of battles she had been in before her encounter with the Tauros earlier, but figured she must be tired between all that, helping Charlotte and the others, and showing him around the parts of the Safari Zone she had. Looking to her, he could see now that she was panting. She must have been more injured or tired than he had first realized, and had up until this point been putting on a brave face. Moving to stand next to her Theo would reach a hand up and brush his hand along her firey mane, still amazed that the flames didn't hurt. “Ready for a break?” The Rapidash lightly neighed a response, Theo producing a Safari Ball and tapping it against the Rapidash's head. Yes. She could definitely go for a nap right about now.

Once the Rapidash was captured and her new home placed on his belt alongside the Tauros she had been in battle with when they met, Theo would look to Naka as she approached and shook his head. “Hey, I....nooo. The bull just needs some medical attention. I'll release him back here to the Safari Zone or something after he gets looked at by a vvvv....doctor?” that wasn't right. That didn't feel right when he said it. Wanting to change the subject and do it quickly Theo would point to Naka, motioning in circles “Oooh. You've got something on your..” he looked her over a time or two “..everywhere actually. Maybe Touros isn't the only one needing medical attention? You might have burns or...something. I dunno. That was crazy. I'm surprised you can walk at all right now.” He thought hard for a moment when she questioned Johnathan about any more pokemon he wanted to catch, scratching his chin. “I.....thiiiink I saw something like that? I don't remember. I know Rapidash and I intercepted another big bird that was giving Charlotte and them some trouble. Didn't have” at hearing what it assumed was going to be a jab at itself his Rotom Phone would emerge from where ever Naka had stashed it and float back over to Theo, deciding it wasn't ever going to do that again. Theo held the phone indicating he was speaking about it before putting it away. “Didn't have that, so I don't know what pokemon it was. It was black and white, and it had a hairdo, like this” he held his hand up to his forehead and jutted a finger forward, holding that pose for a few seconds before lowering his arm. “But yes. Let's go see what's so great about the watering hole.” it was weird to think of a bird with a hairdo, but that was the only way he knew to describe what he had seen. He also wanted to get away from here, because here seemed to be the congregating point for angry bulls.

Firey "Maze Guardian" Argentston and Ariana Montgomery-Argentston, Ranks 26 and 21,000 respectively, The Battle Maze, Hoenn, July 24th.

After Firey and Ariana had finished calling their children about the new ferry being installed, Firey went out to check on the various Pokémon that lived on the property, as Ariana went up to check on three specific Pokémon. Ariana had one Pokéball on hand, her Hydreigon's. As she walked towards the location of a Pokémon who doesn't really trust Humans, but more so other pokemon, Ariana's Hydreigon in Particular.

"Where's Gabite?" Ariana asked worriedly.

Hydreigon's Pokéball opened up unexpectedly. Ariana saw her Pokémon.

Her Hydreigon Roared Loudly in hopes of pulling the missing Gabite. The only Pokémon that responded was sixty-seven Dedenne, and a Luxray. The Dedenne were very confused as to why they were called. Luxray sat at Attention.

"Luxray, have you seen Gabite around here?"

The Luxray then started looking around the area, looking through the cave and its walls.

"Ray!"

Ariana then asked Hydreigon to go and see what Luxray was looking at, but last she checked, Hydreigon can't see through walls.

Ariana went to the other side of where Luxray was standing, and found a large mostly green, bipedal Pokémon with spikes down its back, with a grey center. As the Pokémon looked at Ariana, Hydreigon kept close in case it turned out aggressive.

"Tyranitar," Ariana whispered, "The rehabilitation crew and I will be back Momentarily, Gabite is Missing."

Tyranitar roared for help, as Drapion walked over, with his trainer in tow.

"Honey, is something wrong, I heard your Hydreigon's roar from the other side of the Island."

"Gabite is Missing," Ariana whispered to her husband.

Firey looked at Ariana, Hydreigon, Luxray, and the sixty-seven Dedenne worry.

"Metagross, Salamence, take to the Air, Luxray, with me," Firey called out to his Pokémon, "Drapion, find Kommo-o."

Drapion headed off to find a particular Pokémon. As Firey and Ariana headed off with Luxray, Salamence, Metagross and Ariana's Hydreigon, Hydreigon took the lead, as Ariana and Firey made their Movements.

Metagross had taken the East side of the Island, searching for what he had seen on a strange object that was in his Trainer's Home. A Pokémon, similar to one it fought a while ago, but this one was smaller than the one it fought. As Metagross looked around through the Air on the East Side, Salamence was looking over the West Side, but not finding much.

Firey had a Pokéball Open up, revealing a Mudsdale. Mudsdale reared up and whinnied as his Pokéball was opened up. The Ground Type let Firey board his back as Firey prepared for riding.

"Ariana, take Hydreigon and Luxray, have Luxray search areas that are too hard to see through yourself." Firey called out, "I've sent Drapion to Find Kommo-o, Salamence and Metagross are searching the skies."

Firey made a call to the rehabilitation team.

"The Island is to be on lockdown while we search for Gabite." Firey told the staff on call.

As Ariana took to searching on the ground with her Hydreigon, she saw a scaled Pokémon, mostly grey and gold. The Pokémon tried to Challenge Ariana and Hydreigon, however, Drapion Stepped In. It was at that point, Ariana's noticed a blue tail.

"Kommo-o, Drapion, look, a blue tail!"

Both Pokémon looked where Ariana Pointed. Hydreigon gave a Roar that rang through out the entire Island. As Ariana looked around, She told Drapion to go find his trainer, with Kommo-o. As she followed, Hydreigon kept an eye on the situation. The Dragon and Ground Type then ran off, heading towards the mountain top.

"That's not good, There's a Hydreigon that Dragon Pulses anything that moves near that cave."

As the Pokémon ran up the mountainside, a Dragon Pulse, followed by a Flash Cannon, could be seen from the side of the Island. The Pokémon then ran off, hiding behind a rock as more Flash Cannons, Flamethrowers, Tri-attacks, Dark Pulses, Hyper Voices and Dragon Pulses came flying in that general Direction. Ariana had Hydreigon on Standby, just in case this Pokémon went after the one who hid behind that rock. The other Pokémon came out of the cave entrance, which then howled off a Nasty Plot.

"This is the Hydreigon Firey had to catch after she wrecked a Den in Galar." Ariana whispered, "So much different from my own. I see why she's getting released in the Isle of Armor."

Ariana's Hydreigon prepared for Combat in case this Hydreigon got too Close. The Pokémon, which looked like a small, bipedal, hammerhead shark like creature, that was purple and reddish-orange, peeked it's head around the rock, seeing the familiar Hydreigon, and a woman, trying to make this other Hydreigon stop what it was doing. At that point, something zoomed in, flying between Ariana and the Enraged Hydreigon.

Firey's Salamence had been flying over the area with another Pokémon, after getting some help. Flying with her was A mostly dark blue Pokémon with a yellow belly and light blue tail, this Pokémon had jet like wings as a feature of its head as there were two Dreepys in the slots that were in the head, one to each side. The Salamence had spotted The missing Pokémon hiding behind a Rock, and flew back as the other Pokémon went down to his trainer, zooming himself between his trainer and this Random Pokémon.

Firey was looking around his part of the Island when Kommo-o, Drapion and Salamence came back to him.

"Salamence, you found Gabite?"

The Salamence roared in response, calling out to follow her lead. Drapion and Kommo-o followed shortly behind, as Firey pulled out a special Pokéball, he then returned the Kommo-o as he knew it would try to challenge anything in its path, even if it was a Legendary. As Firey followed his Salamence, he found Gabite behind a rock with one Hydreigon, and a second Hydreigon trying to attack them, but was being handled by a Dragapult.

"Where's that Luxury Ball when I need it." Firey started checking his stuff, knowing this Hydreigon will attack anyone and anything that got too Close to her territory.

As Firey found the Luxury Ball, a Dragon Pulse was aimed for Dragapult, he barely managed to return his Hydreigon before that Dragon Pulse would have landed and probably sent Dragapult on a Hospital Trip.

"Ariana, get Gabite back to his cave, I'll make sure my Hydreigon is not attacking anything else for the day."

Ariana nodded, having her Hydreigon help Gabite get back to his cave. Firey went up the mountainside as Luxray caught up. When he arrived at the Cave, he let Hydreigon out of her Luxury Ball. The Hydreigon then attempted to Dark Pulse him, but a Pokéball opened. A Blaziken popped out and copied the Dark Pulse. The Fire and Fighting Type then gave a look at the Hydreigon to not attack the trainer.

"Maze Guardian, sir, we found a location to release the Hydreigon, working with the Galarian Rangers, They found a Cave in the Isle of Armor where there is a nice view, and is rather Secluded, so no one will bother her."

He saw one of his staff standing there and their Liepard on hand in case of an aggressive response from Hydreigon. Hydreigon fired a Dragon Pulse towards the Liepard.

"Mirror Move."

The Blaziken used a Dragon Pulse of his own to block the attack. Liepard and the staff member both had wide eyes, they've rarely seen the Maze Guardian's Original Starter, much less use a move to defend them.

"Keep in mind that my Blaziken can copy a move with Mirror Move, I don't use it that often unless I can take advantage of the move's type, like taking out a Banette with a copied Shadow Ball, or a Bastiodon with a Copied Earthquake, or in one case, sniping an opponent's Dragonite with a copied Draco Meteor."

As Firey headed back, he told the staff member this regarding the location.

"I'll be coming with Hydreigon, and Both my Blaziken and Volcarona to keep her in check, on August ninth. Have that cave blocked off until then, please."

The staff member nodded, writing down the response to send to the Rangers. Firey then walked back to the house, having his Pokémon except his Blaziken returned.

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th

As Billy left an Oran Berry, the Granbull approached, acting all tough and such. Billy saw the Pokémon as the Pokémon saw Billy. Both were confused, as Billy snapped out of Confusion, throwing a Safari Ball at the Granbull, the ball shook several times as Billy watched in anticipation, and heard a Familiar ding that the ball was sealed. He then picked up the ball, and put it away as he started remembering where Dratini were seen. He then started working his way towards the Water Zone.

"Today has been a wild day, from catching a Shiny, to getting promptly attacked by a Staraptor, then an Aggron, and now catching a Granbull."

He then started walking, not knowing something was following.

In the Trees Nearby, a brown, bipedal Bear like Pokémon was eyeing a young man. The Pokémon started inching closer and closer.

Thursday, July 24th – 2:50 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
Interactions:

It wasn’t long before Esther spotted a trainer trudging their way down Route 47. She checked her watch—nice! Not even five minutes! The Oblivian slid out of her hammock and into her slippers. Movement caught her pokémon’s attention, but more than that, it caught her opponent’s attention and he startled as she burst from the forestry.

Their eyes met; hers enflamed with passion, his wide-eyed and confused. It was understandable, it wasn’t every day you saw a bikini-clad goth jumping out of the bushes. In fact, the chances of that were so low as to be described succinctly as ‘non-zero’. She could see the trainer’s brain whirling into action, processing, comprehending. His confusion turned to unease, but after a moment or two had passed, he opened his mouth to speak.

“Um, who—"

“WHEN TWO TRAINERS LOCK EYES, THEY MUST DO BATTLE!!”

“Wha—”

Go Kasriel!”

“Huh!? Hold on, I never—”

Pin Missile!”

Her totally willing opponent sputtered, the unease in his eyes quickly transforming into fear. Esther grinned viciously as he scrambled for a pokéball; see, wasn’t he cooperating?

His pokéball flashed open to reveal a dumbfounded little candle pokémon, already way too late to evade the Pin Missile its trainer had just released it into. Esther knew better than to give her opponent a breather— “Follow up with Snarl!

As the saying went: ‘Strike first, achieve lethality; strike second, meet calamity!’

The battle was on!

. . .

“Y-you crazy bitch!”

Esther stuck up her nose and scoffed as her defeated opponent scurried towards the Safari Zone. He hadn’t lasted long, not even good enough for a warmup. Sure, she had ambushed him and sure he’d been taken completely off-guard, but those only excused the loss of his first pokémon—the candle her pokétch had identified as Litwick. He had no excuse for his sorry performance with her remaining two pokémon, a Sentret, and an odd, pastry-looking pokémon called Fidough. The pokédex even said Fidough had the advantage over Kasriel. Not that its fairy-typing had saved it from three Take Downs to the face. Maybe it didn’t know any fairy-type moves? Whatever the case, between Kasriel and Çiera, she had steamrolled his entire team.

If anything, the battle had been a little unsatisfying. Oh well, Esther turned her attention to the bottom of Route 47, she could also see her next opponent making his way up, a middle-aged hiker sporting one of those signature backpacks.

“Çiera, Kasriel, take five—Halay, Pari, let’s do this!”

$??? | Pokéball x ??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

Shiro Skyscale
June 20th
Sinnoh,Snowpoint City
Pokemon:
Glacier the Cubchoo, Gehenna the Centiskorch, Nites the Magneton, Grafit the Mabostiff, Uranus the Starevia and Torpeda the Sharpedo.
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
It was weird.. Like a next level type of weird.
Shiro may not be some great profesor when it comes to pokemon but even he knows that probopasses wouldnt affect the city this much, especially since there aren't even many probopasses in the nearby routes to begin with So how in hell Area around here could be affected?

Due to vast amount of problems in the city. Shiro couldnt have his fight with Candice, so he used that time to train with his pokemon some more and he sometimes even got to stop some smaller criminals with the help of Grafit and Uranus. He honestly didnt have that much to do, but he did not waste this time. Glacier was training with Hail and His ability So they could use the most out of this speed Boost. He trained Torpeda's Agility and He made sure She got better in sharp and quick direction changes. He trained Grafit resilence and Endurance. He enchanced the power of Gehenna's fire moves by training in the freezing enviromenth outside. Shiro also practiced with Nites their Aim and Reaction Time, as well as trained Uranus So he could Endure more punishment and raised his stamina So he could go longer in a fight without rest. All in all, the boy felt ready for his first out of many trials that his Foster Father set up for him in this Journey.

At the moment, 15 years old boy passed down the Street towards the pokemon center, to heal his pokemon and make last preparations for a gym battle. Shiro was currently wearing a black winter jacket, white gloves and green scarf which was very similar to the scarf that the pokemon sitting on his shoulder, Cubchoo, was wearing.

(Far from the Best, I know, hopefully I get back to my old form)