• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Felix Winchester, Battle Chateau, Kalos
Battling Emery (@kyuukestu)

Echoed Voice is a Normal-type move. However, it was Ice-Type, due to Refridgerate. It hit, and it hit hard.

"Alright, good move on your part. Use Hex!"

Hex summoned a blueish aura, which it then used to attempt a hit at the opponent. However, his streak of bad luck continued as Paralysis triggered, stopping the aura!

(OOC: edited, didn't know ability)

Last edited:
Ezio Farello, June 15th, Solaceon Ruins, Sinnoh

"Evi is my Aerodactyl, raised from when she first was revived from an Old Amber. Ferocious in battle with an attitude to match, yet I would not want it any other way." Ezio said, continuing to inspect the holes. "Normally erosion happens due to wind or water, but this is not exactly a place where either one would be super common."

As Naka pointed out more holes, Ezio got up with a grunt. "Maybe it is a design, these ruins were man made after all." The Ruin Maniac noted before noticing the hammer and chisel next to a dug out wall. "I don't think we have a ghost on our hands, ghosts would not need to dig through walls. Atleast, not to my knowledge. If they do, they are terrible at their job." The man quipped before chuckling at the Pichu.

"Let's see what this leads to before we put cute babies into holes, okay?" Ezio said, grabbing a flashlight and turning it on to see where the hole would lead.

--------------------------------

Nicole Newman - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar

Nicole was focused on filming the Swablu interact with each other, getting some nice shots in as she took a long shot of the Swablu and the occasional Altaria, even catching the humming of the latter on film. It was a beautiful sight, and the Bird Keeper could not help but smile as she listened to the sound.

The Sigilyph floated next to Lara, looking at the girl before looking at the Swablu flock. After a while, the Avianoid Pokémon looked at Nicole and stared at her.

A sudden cry got the attention of Nicole, Sigilyph and the Swablu. A Corviknight, and it seemed to be mad as it dove down and was ready to attack the Swablu.

Hubert Lee​

Castelia City Gym​

With a muted pump of his fist, Hubert watched as Sewaddle was felled with only a negligible amount of damage on Reaper's end. The Skorupi let out a challenging snarl, waiting intently as his next opponent was summoned. Karrablast, huh? Maybe it was for the best that Phantasm had gotten out of there beforehand; the Shelmet's natural rival and predator wouldn't take too kindly against him. No more time to dwell, however, and Hubert locked back into focus as the Clamping Pokemon fast approached with an aggressive [Peck].

"No time to defend anymore, Reaper! We'll meet 'em head-on until the end! [Night Slash]!"

Charging the Karrablast right back, Reaper brandished his claws, now emanating with a pulsating, ominous aura and crackling with malicious energy. The two attacks collided repeatedly, as both Karrablast and Skorupi engaged in several split-second clashes within seconds. All the while Hubert cheered his partner on, enjoying every moment of the fierce battle waged against his opponent.

"Don't let up! Push through and take Karrablast down!"

With a determined screech, Reaper continued to hack and slash with relentless fury, attempting to overtake Karrablast's [Peck] through brute force. Then, in but a brief moment when he watched the Clamping Pokemon's approach, the Skorupi darted back just a step before swiftly turning, sweeping his claw tail hopefully faster than his target could react and attempting to ensnare it in his grip.

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone->Route to Cianwood City, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

"Oh right, thanks for uh reminding me..." Desmond mused a bit as he glanced at the Safari Ball that housed their new companion as he seemed sheepish about the idea. Still though what was done was done and perhaps Politoed had the ability to keep things cool so that his bit of irrational worry over Mimikyu subsided.

The elbow jab caused a sigh but he seemed more resigned to that as they entered back inside as Skol as well as Politoed and Kricketune seemed to have kept each other company.

"Poli...Politoed!" ("It's...it's them I am sure of it!" Politoed said as it and Kricketune seemed to emerge from the table and moved over by Desmond quickly which caused him to jump back a bit. "E-easy easy! Just walked in the door."

Swoosh!

"Kyu~!"​

Out of nowhere the Safari Ball decided to open up and caused Mimikyu to release itself as Desmond "showcased" the newest member of the team. One high pitch cry at this sudden reveal which had thankfully not been noticed by Politoed and Kricketune as they gazed upon their new teammate.

"R-r-r-right uh during the trip I uh caught...this, w-welcome Mimikyu to the teeaaaaaaaaam!" Desmond began to say before a cold shiver crossed his body as Mimikyu began to rub affectionally against his leg though in Desmond's mind this had been too close as he felt himself pale a little though his other Pokemon seemed to find their new companion fascinating.

"Poli? Politoed~!" (A new friend? Great I am Politoed!")

"Kricketune!") ("It is nice to meet you I am Kricketune!")

"Mimikyu? Kyu~! ("Oh fellow friends of this one? Awesome we just bumped into each other and I just like his energy!")

"Alright alright enough rubbing we need to go anyway." Desmond mused as he quickly returned all three of his Pokemon before he sighed a bit as he packed up his camera into his bag and seemed to be set for the trip.

"Right, but first we head to Cianwood. Esther should text us what inn we're at by the time we arrive...if something stupid doesn't happen." Desmond mused before he slipped on his bag and began to head out as the two began their journey and Desmond hoped to get at least a bit of rest for the trip to Olivine tomorrow.

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 95,044)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)
Interactions:
@ThAtGuY101 (Briar) @Merciless Medic (Reggie) @ThePlayfulFox (Elsie)​

Brair seemed to just roll with this girl arriving, Adrianne hoped to avoid a defacto leader situation for this group and tried to have a community voice when it came to this stuff. Reggie also seemed cool with it and provided introductions for himself and Briar as well as crediting her for Mankey's nickname Gordon which caused her to raise an eyebrow. Had she suggested that? Regardless he seemed to outline the group's plans well enough as they entered the park so that she had been brought up to speed.

Either way the girl named Elsie seemed to introduce herself to the group as this special Sentret was nicknamed Alvin as she smiled back to her. "A pleasure to meet you Elsie, and yeah once we get the fill of the park we can either settle in for the night or set off for Mikan. Whatever works for the group." Adrianne said as she seemed to not have much of an preference.

For her it mattered not how quickly she got to where she needed to, she wanted to enjoy the journey. Besides, she did need to make sure she was up to task by the type they hit the first Gym as she still had been the weak link within this group even if admittedly she had no way to measure Elsie's experience level.

They entered the Pokemon Park and Adrianne's eyes widened as there seemed to be a mix of rides, some spots where Pokemon were allowed to free roam, shops and so much more! All of this seemed to excite her but at the moment her focus seemed to be on a Gyarados-themed roller coaster as already she seemed to know what she wanted to do first.

"I think I wanna try out that ride, anyone want to come with?" Adrianne asked the group as she identified the Gyarados Roller Coaster and offered the chance for anyone to tag along if they wished.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked (106,929 eventually), Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, June 20th
Shiro Skyscale
Snowpoint City, June 20th
Interactions:
@Cmeriwether
(o)^ ^(o)^ ^(o)^ ^(o)
"Alright, if you will need anything I should be somewhere around the Snowpoint Gym for the most of the day" Shiro said as he waved in Milliana's Direction "See you later"

While Cubchoo was waving goodbye in his friend's direction. Shiro smile disappeared for a second. He thought over his tactic again when his new friend left and then headed to the gym.

No one.. Not even Arceus himself would have seen such bullshit before as he would get to see at this moment.
Gym was full... Trainers were waiting in what seemed to be half a mile of a line. He wouldnt have a glimpse of Hope to get to fight today.

"Well I will be... Even broken Mirror looks more Lucky than me today..."

Then a black cat... Purrloin looked in Shiro direction and ran away.

"The hell? Purrloins are avoiding me now!?" He sighed, he could hear Cubchoo giggles as he sat on his shoulder.
"Aaaaaa! Screw it! I am just gonna come tommorow then I guess! May send a message to Milliana though..." As he said, he has done so and after sending to his new friend an SMS which told her it was him writing to her and situation at the gym. He decided to go somewhere and train...

As he made that decision a snów fell from nearby tree and onto his head.

"Cubb... Cho! Cho! Choo!" Glacier couldnt hold it anymore, as small bear was dying out of laughter his Trainer was pissed.
"Oh! Stop it! You sound like a train" Shiro said annoyed. "Whats next? Aeriel Ace is gonna Miss?" He looked around then at Cubchoo and Glacier looked at him. Cubchoo smirked... Can Cubchoo smirk?

"Dont answer that"

Milliana looked through her list, food, water, Pokémon food, a tent, other camping equipment, and such, as she looked for them, her X-transceiver went off, stating a text from someone. She looked down to see it was from Shiro, who let her know that it was him, and apparently the line to Challenge the Gym here was half a mile out the door. She smiled and texted back that she was getting her final things together for her trip to Sandgem, and making sure everything was ready before she left. A Pokéball opened up to reveal her Sandshrew. As the Ice and Steel Type walked with her, she noticed that everything was in her hands, as she went to checkout.

"Seven hundred sixty two dollars and three cents."

Milliana put the total on a card, which was linked to the funds that she needed access to. Which was a surprising amount for her. As she got the stuff together, she got it into her backpack, and headed off to get some berries.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked, Route 217, June 22nd.
Axel, Route 217, June 22nd

The boy smiled at the key-ring Pokemon and the massive Duraladon next to it, who he found slightly intimidating, before introducing himself and the Pokémon behind him.
"Its nice to meet you Milliana, I'm Axel, and this is my trusty Arcanine. I'm sorry to hear you got in a scuffle, could I perhaps offer to make you a fire and help heal your friend Duraladon? My Clefairy is such a sweetheart and you must be freezing out here in the snow like this. "
Courage and heat emanated from the rugged looking Arcanine behind him, which stood only a little taller than Axel. Axel still kept up his smile as the flurries kept dusting his features. He was accustomed to the cold a bit as he hike the mountain quite often but he knew he would also need a fire soon as well.

Milliana responded to Axel to his questions, albeit a bit nervously.

"I-if y-you c-can g-get t-that s-started, t-that w-would b-be g-great, a-and i-if y-you a-are w-willing, t-that w-would b-be v-very h-helpful."

Milliana then started setting up her tent, as she wasn't planning on moving along any more today. As she set up her tent, Sandshrew was making sure Klefki was Entertained so her Pokémon wouldn't try to rob Axel of his keys. Duraludon waited Patiently, watching everything around him. The Sitrus Berry fragments had been plucked from most of his spots and eaten. As Klefki looked around Duraladon, the Steel and Fairy type was a bit worried, wondering what happened to have those injuries. The Klefki flew over to Milliana with a worried look on her face.

"Duraludon tried to fight a Gyarados."

The Klefki kept around Duraludon for the time being.

July 24th, Cianwood City, Reina Amaranta Esmeralda de la Santa Cruz Caballero Cortez, Rank 29,574

"We can still go on a bit longer, Maya, Dragon Dance!"

Maya cried out as the Sucker Punch hit her. But the dragon shook off the pain and began twirling around in her spot, her scales and feathers shaking as she gained a flow from doing so. Once she was finished she looked around and located the hound.

"Now, go in for a Slam!"

Maya slithered through the sand, her gaze locked on her opponent. Once she was close enough, she swung her tail forward, to wrap and then slam the pup Pokemon.

July 24th,- Castelia City, Castelia Gym, Unova Region
Joyce Blake

The battle between the gym challenger Hubert and the gym leader Burgh was reaching its climax. With both trainers on their last pokemon, this battle could still go either way. The pokemon on the field might have been small, but still had a lot to give. "Wow, watching a gym battle in person is a lot more exciting than watching through a screen. I can feel the impact of each attack, what do you guys think?" She asked her pokemon. Sapling gave his trainer a fierce look, feeling pumped from the battle they're witnessing, Thorn simply nodded with his arms crossed and Teller gave an affirmative nod as well.

The final pair was a Skorupi on the challenger's side and a Karrablast on the gym leader's side. The girl's attention was more on the scorpion pokemon. Skorupi are a pokemon native to Sinnoh, so she was pretty familiar with them. Especially since her brother had their evolved form, Drapion, on his team.”I wonder if that guy got his Skorupi from Sinnoh.” She mused to herself out loud.

Viscount Emery
Battle Chateau,
Kalos​
Interactions: Felix Winchester (@GLITCHSKULL)

A sneer twisted the Viscount’s lips as the crackle of paralysis revealed itself. His own Aurorus flared with ghastly flames as the burn inflicted its damage, but the damage was minimal compared to the opportunity provided by paralysis. Emery showed no mercy, “Once more, «Echoed Voice»!”

Aurorus sang its frosty song; this time, Echoed Voice had doubled in power. The next time they used Echoed Voice, it would be even stronger, and after a few more uses it would top out at a powerful ice-type move even stronger than Blizzard! At the rate things were going it would be over for Felix and his Genger. The Viscount scoffed, “Serves you right.”

July 24
Burgh
Castelia Gym,
Unova​
Interactions: Hubert Lee (@OmnipotentOnion)

“Don’t let up Karrablast, switch to «Fury Cutter»!” Burgh would hardly let the battle end so easily and the glow of Karrablast’s horn changed from sky blue-ish white to bug forest green. Karrablast redoubled its efforts, furiously swinging its horn as it fended off the empowered Nightslashes. Before it could even get far though, Skorupi was swinging its tail around in an attempt to grabble.

Burgh almost laughed. Karrablast wasn't the Clamping Pokémon for nothing. With unmatched accuracy Karrablast's horn intercepted Skorupi's tail, the little pincers on its tip tightening as it clamped down!

Burgh smiled, what would Hubert do now?

Thursday, July 24th – 7:55 pm
Esther Rosana Sophys
Cianwood City
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha 』​
Interactions: Reina Cortez (@Hecotoro)

The fury of a raging dragon was manifest in that mighty tail swing. Esther knew without a doubt that this would be the final clash of the battle and if that was the case… it was time to go all out and use Maya’s overwhelming power against her. This was a risky play, one that had Esther clenching her fists with anxiety, but as the duel-ending slam arrived Esther fully committed to—“Now Halay «Counter»!”

A pained whimper came from the she-wolf as slam battered into her, but through sheer grit and perseverance, she whipped her head around in an attempt to clamp down on Maya’s tail with her jaws. Once she had a grip Counter activated in full force as she whirled around, swinging her jaws to toss the dragon and slam her into the sand with twice the power of her own strike.

Esther covered her eyes as the sand exploded in every direction from the force of the blow. When the dust had cleared, she spotted both Halay and Maya were down for the count. The Oblivian blinked once…then twice… then a grin split her lips. A draw? Yeah, she could live with those results.

Halay was returned to her pokémon, and Esther gave an encouraging pat to each of her pokémon. They had done well, and she was surely the proudest trainer in all of Cianwood.

Turning to Reina, Esther's grin widened even further.

“Well…that was fun! Why don’t we head back to the restaurant? My order should be ready and Arceus knows my pokémon deserve the treat after a battle like that.”

$??? | Pokéball x??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil
Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)
Water Purifier & Filter
Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)
Lace Set (Clothing)
Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)
Kilt & Ballet Flats
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

Last edited:
July 24th, Cianwood City, Reina Amaranta Esmeralda de la Santa Cruz Caballero Cortez, Rank 29,574

"Phew!" Reina placed her hands on her hips as she saw the match end. "I feel exhausted, but in a good way. Thank you Esther and team for the amazing battle, one we will never forget. Maya, come back!"

The Dragonair laid peacefully on the sand as the energy from the Pokeball took her back. Reina nodded towards Esther and rushed to put her boots back on, attempting to remove sand from her hair at the same time.

"I didn't see that Counter coming. Oh and Protect and Dragon Breath? So cool! You have a really creative mind." Reina said as she popped her boot on. "Go ahead and pick up your food, I'll meet you outside the restaurant."

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond...~

Aldon watched Desmond's pokémon get along. They did so pretty well. Skol glanced over at the mimikyuu silently smiling at it. Or he was looking at a stain on the wall not too far from where the mimikyu was standing. Skol had an eye for noticing random details.

"So we're ready to go? Alright. Here we gooo!" Aldon said before making his way downstairs and exciting the building. The place they'd meet up with the others wasn't far from their current location.

Aldon began making his way down the road towards Cianwood. Occasionally stopping to grab a few berries from occasional tree. Six oran berries, two pecha berries and two cherri berries. On the way back to town, Aldon started jogging as he saw the cave just between Cianwood and the Safari zone. He enjoyed cave diving so he wasted no time heading in one. Slowing down to a walk to enjoy a casual walk through the cave. As they neared the town up ahead, he'd offer half the berries to Desmond.

As he left the cave and found himself in Cianwood. He paused when he realized he didn't know where in Cianwood to go next.

"Where were we going again?" He asked.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie, Elsie...~

Briar eyed the unusual colored sentret suspiciously. Closing her left eye then pointing her long middle finger at it. Paint dripped off the tip and onto the ground. She made the shape of sentret in the air as if drawing it. She'd give Briar a tug on her shorts, to which she picked the monkey up. Baba was ready to go now.

As they arrived at the park, Briar looked at the big gates at the park entrance with the park name sign. She looked around at all the things nearby. Adrianne mentioned a gyarados themed roller coaster. Briar's mind was set on the food and vendors. Briar wasn't a big fast food fan, but she had a crazy sweet tooth.

"Maybe Sug. No telling when I'll get another opportunity to do that. Might get me a handful or two of some sweet stuff. I hope they got free samples..." Briar said rubbing her hands together. Baba would get a kick out of going on a roller coaster.

~Buck Gamble...~
~Rank: 99,987...~
~Buck Pokémon: Braviary/Marshal(M), Mudbray/Tony(M)...~
~Location: Route 19, Asperita City...~
~Interactions: Cheren @kyuukestu ...~

That night Buck and his two pokémon sat around the campfire. Marshal sat atop one of the broken log pieces. Buck leaned his head against the other and Tony laid in a small mud hole he dug up. The sound of crackling could be heard from the campfire and the smell of roasted basculin could be smelled.

The following morning Buck got up and threw on clean clothes. It was the woods, nobody was there as he changed. He had mudbray use mud slap to ensure the camp fire was indeed out so not to irresponsibly cause a forest fire.

He went to the trainer school and got a few tips and advice just how he hoped. Cheren was a normal type gym leader, and while Tony was the only pokémon he'd be using, he had a premeditated strategy at least.

Upon arriving at the gym, Marshal ducked his head as Buck walked inside. He greeted the door greeter before finding and approaching the gym leader. Marshal gave a stern glare as he glanced at Cheren.

"I'm here to challenge the gym leader, that's you, right? I'm battling with Tony. Just Tony" Buck commented. Mudbray's eye peeked around Buck's hip nervously looking at Cheren. Glancing at him before walking in front of Buck, Cheren seemed trustworthy enough to him.

"Marshal here won't be battling today. Not that he'd follow instructions even if he was" he said patting the braviary on the leg.

Hubert Lee​

Castelia City Gym​

The Karrablast seemed perfectly content to intercept Reaper's tail with its horn, meeting it head on and locking the two in place. The Skorupi let out a chittering wince as his opponent clamped down hard onto his appendage, but where most saw a stalemate, Hubert saw an opportunity. After all, given the difference in size between the two Bug-Type Pokemon, this struggle would soon turn into an ugly mismatch for the smaller Clamping Pokemon.

"We've got 'em now, Reaper! Slam it down!"

With a loud screech, Reaper twisted his entire body, using the torque to generate as much force as he possibly could all the way to the tip of his powerful tail. Slowly but surely, the Karrablast's body was lifted into the air, and with yet another snarl, Reaper was finally able to bring his prey up as high as he could... then hurtling back down onto the ground. The Karrablast's grip was loosened, and the impact of its body slamming into the earth wrested it from the clutches of Reaper's tail, but Hubert didn't intend to let up.

"Let's finish this! [Night Slash]!"

Bounced off the ground, the Karrablast was still in the air, but Reaper immediately turned to face his target. Reaching back with a claw once again dipped in malice, the Skorupi lunged forward, attempting to practically cleave straight through the Clamping Pokemon and put an end to the hard-fought battle.

Celia Besnard
July 6th; Route 7, Riviere Walk, Berry Fields, Kalos
Note: I had permission from @~Patriot~ to briefly control Oracle and move her into position

Celia looked at Dawn. "We better get you in there to distract it as well. Use Wish, give Luan one more Helping Hand, then be as annoying as you can be. Something like running around the Yanmega and continuously using Growl? Actually, do exactly that." Dawn nodded, briefly Wished before boosting Luan again then becoming a blur as she ran circles around the Yanmega, never stopping her Growl. The Growl itself was honestly not that intimidating, it didn't have to be. It was, however, pretty annoying. She recalled Psy before the Yanmega even had a chance to attack him. All she needed him to do is help slow the bug down. With everything that was going on around it, there was no way it was going to pay attention to the Riolu that should've fallen ages ago. After Oracle and Luan got into position, Luan went for the (hopefully) final blow, a Blaze Kick from above. He tried his hardest to make his attack be as silent as it could be. If it noticed, well, they would have to set up everything again and he doubted that the Yanmega would lose sight of him again.

July 6th, Wednesday - Rivière Walk, Route 7, Berry Fields, Kalos Region
Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

The plan was set in motion, the countless copies of Rotom and Absol circling the Yanmega kept it's attention away from the little Riolu who was getting in position to deal its final blow. "Alright, we have to keep its eyes off the air for a little longer." Beatrice said to herself. Suddenly, the sounds of steps came through her earpiece. Scanning her eyes across the battlefield, the girl saw the familiar figure of her bike lizard running towards the Yanmega. Clyde had finally woken up and was not happy about being sidelined.

Beatrice pressed down on her earpiece. "Clyde, perfect timing. Listen, I know you probably want to attack it but it's best to hold off for now. Our plan right now is to let that Riolu land a blow." She explained. Hearing his trainer's words, the Mount pokemon let out an annoyed growl and screeched to a halt right next to the Yanmega. "That doesn't mean you have to stay idle. Why don't you let that big bug know what you think of it with Taunt!" The Dragon Normal type smiled as he heard those words. Clyde lowered his body and stuck his tail up at the Yanmega, waving it around in a mocking manner. A slew of cries escaped the lizard's mouth, intending to draw the Ogre Darner Pokemon's attention to himself.

July 24
Burgh
Castelia Gym,
Unova​
Interactions: Hubert Lee (@OmnipotentOnion)

“This would make a picture-perfect shot!” Burgh offered slow applause as Skorupi flipped the tables on Karrablast; a swift and decisive Night Slash ended the battle.

The crowd cheered and even a few photographers took snapshots of the final moments of the battle. The referee’s flags went down signifying the results. “The winner is Challenger Hubert! Congratulations on successfully challenging Castelia Gym and earning the Insect Badge! Please collect your badge and winnings at the receptionist’s desk!”

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:00 am
Yanmega
Route 7, Riviére Walk, Berry Fields,
Kalos​
Interactions: Azumi Towers (@Hecotoro) | Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~) | Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop) | Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox)

Yanmega couldn’t have been more irate. Double Teams surrounded it on all sides, like pests swarming in its ear. Sparks of electricity crackled about it in paralyzing waves, a move it would’ve sensed and avoided with «Detect» had the dark energies of «Taunt» not so thoroughly befuddled its mind. It was all too much, and even though Yanmega’s large eyes gave it a near-perfect 360-degree visual, it saw doppels tinted red—wait, red?

The mega dragonfly Pokémon barely had time to react as a burning kick seared into its carapace and sent it crashing to the ground. Its painful cries were perhaps even more piercing than its bug buzz, and though its wings still twitched to show it was alive, its fighting capabilities had obviously been removed.

Azumi Towers- July 6 - Route 7, Kalos

Azumi sighed as she watched the bug go down, it was about time! She returned her giant dinosaur back to his Pokeball, despite his disappointment for not being allowed to battle. "Nana, be a dear and make sure everyone gets healed."

The Gardevoir rolled her eyes, even Monty?! She began walking towards the group of Pokemon and trainers, letting her Life Dew fall to the ground as she walked by, trying to get everyone healed up. Azumi meanwhile waved over to Esther and the farmer, letting them know the situation had been dealt with. The blonde Kalosian stretched her jaw, trying to get the numbness from her ears to go away, making funny faces in the process.

At the same time, Nana finally stopped in front of Monty and Oracle, crossing her arms and throwing Life Dew their way, before turning around and ignoring them. She waited of course, for them to thank her for saving them and then left. Meanwhile, Azumi began picking up berries, trying to help the farmer get as much of his product back as possible.

Hubert Lee​

Castelia City Gym​

The whistle blew, and as cheers filled the arena, Hubert heaved a sigh and turned his head back, staring into the ceiling. His lips parted into a beaming smile, and a breathless laugh escaped him as he closed his eyes, drinking in every sensation. His winner's high was soon interrupted when Reaper practically jumped onto him, chittering with glee, and Hubert chuckled once more as he pet his partner's carapace.

"I'm so proud of you, Reaper. You, Comet, and Phantasm all did amazing, and it won't be long before we're standing with the best in the world. But before that..."

Hubert turned to the stands, pointing with a finger straight at a particular trainer with an Electivire. His mouth didn't speak, though the smirk it wore said more than enough.

You're next.

Once he was sure JJ had gotten the message, Hubert then crossed the battlefield to offer a handshake to his opponent with a smile.

"Thank you for the battle. Your team kept us on our toes the entire time."

And once their conversation had concluded, he was off to the front desk to claim his spoils.

Jayden Jones, July 24th, Castelia City, WCS rank: 73,875.

"Everyone move out of the way, don't gather the future champ please!"

Jayden called out, to nobody, the people passing by just gave him weird looks, but he was focused on his new friend walking out of the battlefield and towards the reception desk. "Yeah no, I'm not next. I need a better team. Ele can't do everything himself. By the way, I sat next to this girl, I think she digs me, but I can't let that stuff distract me from becoming champion." The young man stretched his arms upwards and sighed. "Anyways, I suggest we go north, after we find me a water Pokemon. I heard there's an island here that holds a special Pokemon, we should start there."

Jayden began walking out of the gym, looking at his phone. "It's called Liberty Garden I think. Come on, we have to catch the boat!"

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone towards Cianwood, Johto, July 24th.

As Billy gathered his Pokéballs, he headed out towards Route 47, as he got out the door, he popped open three Pokéballs, revealing a Pikachu, a Shiny Pidgeot, and an Aggron. The Pidgeot looked confused at the sight of the Aggron and Pikachu.

"Icarus, this is Kusunoki and Clisgeadh," Billy told his new Pokémon, "Kusunoki and Clisgeadh, this is a Doozy, but Icarus is part of the team."

As The Shiny Pidgeot looked around, he saw, the Aggron and Pikachu, and clear Blue Skies. As the Pidgeot looked down, the Aggron looked up, as confused as the Pidgeot.

"Pidge?" The Pidgeot cooed, looking at the group.

All of a sudden, six more Pokéballs opened, revealing a Dratini, a Diggersby, an Escavalier, a Granbull, a rather tall Lapras, and a Swampert. The Granbull hid behind Billy, as the Dratini approached the Aggron.

"Jormungandr, Archibald, meet Knight, Kouneli, Seashell, Skipper, Clisgeadh and Kusunoki!"

The Swampert waved, Seashell gave a cry of welcoming, Knight was Indifferent, as Kouneli was trying not to jump up and down. The Pikachu approached the Dratini as Kusunoki looked at Jormungandr. The Dratini hid behind Billy, taking cues from Archibald.

"Let's get going, everyone, Clisgeadh and Kusunoki, you two are Staying out until the City. Kusunoki, you will probably have to go back in your ball, due to recent events once we get there."

Kusunoki was a bit confused, but Billy explained that a Wild Aggron had attacked the Safari Zone. Kusunoki understood what he said, but kept close to Billy and Clisgeadh as they walked towards the City. The Pikachu mostly sat on Billy's head as Billy and his Aggron, Kusunoki, walked down the Route.

Emma Argentston, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th. Interactions: @Godjacob @ThAtGuY101

Emma had been going through things, and called her Mom about Gastrodon.

"Hi mom, Can you find Gastrodon for me please?" Emma told her mom on the other end, "I'm going to Send Fraxure over for now, maybe Dad can get him to train with the Haxorus or at least Befriend some of the Pokémon there. I'll retrieve him when I leave Olivine."

Her mom, Ariana, had sent her Hydreigon to Retrieve Emma's Gastrodon, who lived here when she didn't need to have Gastrodon on the team.

"Your Boltund had also learned the Patrol routes for the Preserve while he was here, with Metagross and Luxray."

"That's good to hear about Boltund." Emma responded.

"I heard you made a Friend, the first since Arnold West back in Galar, speaking of which, have you talked to him recently?"

Emma was shocked, how did her mom found out about Desmond. Then her mom asked about Arnold.

"I actually had lunch with him earlier today, he's doing well, unfortunately, Paparazzi showed up," Emma responded to her mother, "Electivire helped out Volcarona like old times back in Galar."

"That's good to hear he's doing okay, especially after his mother's death while you were in Johto"

Emma had a shocked look on her face. Arnold's mother had died, he never told her this, probably because it would have worried her if he did. As she put those things on back burner, Ariana's Hydreigon returned with Gastrodon, and Gastrodon's Pokeball. Gastrodon was jumping up and down excitedly, as it's been a long time since she got to travel With her trainer.

"Apparently dad has a Hydreigon?" Emma responded.

"About that, not much longer, she's scheduled for release in the Isle of Armor on August ninth. Reasoning is she has attempted to throw every attack at everyone."

As Gastrodon got returned for transfer, Emma placed her Fraxure's Pokéball, and the transfer was done. The Pokéball on her mother's side opened to reveal a confused Fraxure as Emma's end revealed her Gastrodon.

"I'm going to go, as that was Petalburg Pokémon Center calling about Dad. Bye, Emma."

"Bye, Mom."

As the Phone hung up, Emma had Gastrodon walk with her, walking down the street as she went back towards the beach, seeing a Familiar face approach, with the guy from the phone call. A Pokéball on her belt opened to reveal her Shiny Volcarona.

"Volca!"

"Volcarona, where are you going?"

Volcarona flew over towards Desmond and Aldon. Gastrodon was confused, looking at her Trainer. Emma looked at her Gastrodon with a smile, explaining that they were friends she made while she was in Johto. Gastrodon hid behind Emma's leg as she approached.

"Sorry about Volca... Desmond?"

Cianwood City, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Cmeriwether (Emma)
The trip itself seemed to be a more mundane one by the standards of this group Desmond seemed to travel with, as besides some berry napping and a few pictures along the road as he figured it was worth some though he needed to save reel. Aldon even offered Desmond some berries which the young man accepted as a gift like that had been a touching gesture, not that Desmond had the capacity to admit as much of course.

The pair made it out of the cave and the town seemed to near them, though as they entered the city Aldon seemed to ask where in Cianwood they actually were supposed to go next as Desmond merely offered a shrug before he spoke.

"Waiting on a message from Esther far as what inn we go to." Desmond replied. However, as he waited it seemed something in the distance approached them and approached them fast. The figure was a blur at first, but as it sped towards him a certain Shiny Volcarona seemed to fly towards him as Desmond had the expected reaction.

"W-WOAH!" Desmond cried out with a higher pitch and had moved behind Aldon, but after the initial surprise and scar the Shiny Volcarona that seemed to approach him looked familiar. Desmond's heart raced a bit as that old memory came flooding back and any doubt about it seemed to be confirmed with a familiar voice who approached them alongside a Gastrodon.

"E-emma?" Desmond said, his voice working to steady the jump scare from before and the sound of the name caused Politoed to emerge from its Pokeball as its happy gaze saw the familiar girl and hopped over to her as it attempted to jump up for a hug. "Politoed!"

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Emma...~

"I hope theres a hot tub at the inn" Aldon replied back to Desmond. Though soon enough he noticed the expression on Desmond's face change considerably. A normal behavior pattern for him, but Aldon turned to see what he was looking at regardless.

"Oooh" Aldon gasped as he saw the volcarona come towards them. With his arms outstretched, Aldon was ready to pet it.

"Who's a good buggy? You are...!" Aldon said petting the fiery moth. He turned to look at the trainer of said bug type.

"You staying at an inn here too?" Aldon asked Emma.

Montagne Khastil and Queen Oracle the Honored One
July 6 Rivière Walk (Route 7), Berry Fields, Kalos

After some of the longest few minutes of Monty's life, a plan finally worked. He'd been watching with bated breath as Oracle whipped the blonde girl's Riolu down at the monster, ready to order Chauffemagne to back them up with his firepower, but his anxiety wasn't needed. The criminal grinned as the Yanmega came crashing down, and looked up at his partner as she gathered energy in the air above.

She didn't need him to call out a command. The trainer and partner were already on the same page—the battle was not over.

Oracle fell like a guillotine's blade, twisting and writhing in the air to gain more momentum and leaving a streak of black energy trailing behind. The insect had tried to kill her. It was only right she paid back the effort.

The Absol gave a final HEAVE! and a crescent moon of black energy CLEAVED! through the already-damaged armor around the Yanmega's neck. Her horn gouged the ground beneath where its head used to be, and her eyes creased into an expression her trainer recognized; gloating.

The Yanmega stopped twitching. Now the battle was over.

Oracle padded over to Monty with her head held high. "You satisfied?" He asked, already knowing the answer. Of course she was.

The Absol looked up at Azumi's pompous Gardevoir with a smug gleam in her eyes. The Fairy acted so high and mighty, but had she been the one to finish off the Yanmega? No? Then she didn't need to be so disappointed while serving up the healing.

Meanwhile, Monty walked over to the blonde girl. "Good work mademoiselle." She didn't come across as all that strong, but she'd more than proved herself to the criminal. "I'm Montagne, but everyone calls me Monty. Et toi?"

Last edited:
Felix Winchester, Battle Chateau, Kalos

Once again, Hex was hit. Powerful stuff, that Echoed Voice. Felix felt weak.

Was the battle over?

As Hex stood up, that weakness faded. But only by a little.

"Try Dazzling Gleam." Felix said, feeling like this could be the end anyway.

It was worth the try. Fortunately, Hex had surpassed the paralysis, though only temporary, to let off brilliant light.

Emma Argentston, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th. Interactions: @Godjacob @ThAtGuY101 (Desmond, Aldon).

Emma was ambushed by the familiar Politoed, who seemed to want to give a Hug, she hugged the water type. Gastrodon looked at her trainer nervously as Emma looked down, smiling towards her Water and Ground Type, which hopefully came across as 'Don't worry, they're friends.' Gastrodon was still nervous, but not as nervous.

"Desmond, Politoed, It's nice to see you in person again!" Emma called out, "My Gastrodon is one of the Pokémon from my Galar travels. She was really excited to get out and actually see places, but is Rather nervous of new people. You must be Aldon from the Phone Call."

That last part was referring to the guy petting her Volcarona. Volcarona was surprised about Aldon petting him. To be fair, most people ran off when he appeared, mainly because he was very Intimidating looking and most of those people were either Paparazzi or those who wanted to hurt his trainer. He looked around to make sure no threats, or paparazzi showed up. He didn't fly off when he saw nothing of the like. Gastrodon peeked her head from around Emma's leg, seeing Volcarona being petted by the one human. Gastrodon.

Celia Besnard
July 6th; Route 7, Riviere Walk, Berry Fields, Kalos

Celia let out a breath that she didn't realize she was holding when the Yanmega finally fell. Dawn ran back to her, and once Luan was sure the Yanmega wasn't going to attack again, he ran back to her as well. She couldn't help the smile on her face as she congratulated all three of her Pokemon, especially Luan. The little guy did so much, and nearly fainted multiple times. As she held his paws in her hands, she felt something... disappear. Like she was unconsciously aware of a presence here and now it was gone. That just felt wrong. Looking into Luan's face, she could tell it was not just her. She looked up to where the Yanmega was, and her stomach churned as she watched Oracle. Her trainer did absolutely nothing to correct this behavior. The joyous feeling over defeating the Yanmega was now a sour one. A sickening one.

Now, Celia had nothing wrong with a Pokemon acting independently, but it was also the trainer's job to make sure one didn't let their Pokemon do something so... awful! She felt sick at what could only be described as murder. They were supposed to notify a ranger to handle the rest of it, not kill a Pokemon that was hunting. She just wanted it in a state where it couldn't harm them anymore, not dead! Then there was the problem with Yanma and Yanmega being carnivorous. As soon as she thought that, Luan tensed up, preparing for more that was probably going to come their way. The healing from the Gardevior would hopefully allow him to not fall to more.

Celia looked at the Absol's trainer as he approached and introduced himself as Monty. She could feel Luan's disliking of both him and Oracle, the jackal-like Pokemon glaring at him and telling her that Monty couldn't be trusted. If Luan said he couldn't be trusted, then why should she argue with Luan, especially since he allowed Oracle to kill a Pokemon? However, she could still be polite, in a way. She wished to use far harsher words and sentences, but she quickly found the words for a far less harsh response. "I am Celia Besnard. Thank you for helping Luan get the drop on that Yanmega. But, you could've stopped your Absol before she killed it. In fact, you should've! Yanma and Yanmega are carnivores, and they're probably going to be drawn to a free meal. We could've gotten a ranger to take care of the Yanmega or something. Something other than death."

"You brute!" Azumi walked over to Monty, daggers in her eyes as she set her gaze on him. "Why on earth did you kill it?! It was already defeated and you go and murder it. There is no honor in killing a defeated enemy, in fact only a coward would do such thing. You disgust me Monty, my opinion about you was completely wrong. You're just another power hungry jerk from what I can see." She clenched her fist, "I'm afraid I no longer desire to travel with you, not after this. Good day." With that Azumi, gave the man one last mean look and turned around.

While her anger was focused on the man she was planning to tag along with, there was still another issue to attend to. Azumi made her way across the berry field and to Esther and the farmer, trying to calm down as she approached them, to try and get her doubts about the incident resolved. "Bon après-midi." She said as she reached. "May I ask a few questions? I find it odd that a swarm of Yanma would do such a thing. By any chance do you have any idea of why or where they came from?"

Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

As the Yanmega fell to the ground, Beatrice's pokemon ran back to their trainer. Taking a look at where the overgrown bug had landed, it was clear it was not going to be getting back up soon. "Phew, we did it. It wasn't the cleanest display but everything turned out pretty well." The young woman summarized. As she was going around giving her pokemon headpats, a gut wrenching sound suddenly reached the girl's ear. It was the sound of a sharp blade rending flesh.

Turning her head towards the source of the noise, the young woman was met with an uncomfortable sight. The Kalos man's Absol stood before the downed Yanmega, its neck slit open and the weapon was the Dark type's horn. Beatrice was unnerved to say the least, while she does understand that death during battles is a possibility, the Yanmega was already defeated in this case. Was there really a need to put it down for good? Beatrice's pokemon shared their trainer's discomfort, Wattz lost it's smile for the first time since the battle started, Vallace simply turned his head away in shame and Clyde shot a glare at the murderous Absol.

After a few minutes of silence, Beartice got to her feet. "Right, we should assess damages." She exclaimed before running off to find Esther. Arriving on the scene, the young woman saw one of the other participants of the prior battle, the girl with the Lucario if she wasn't mistaken, questioning the farmer about the Yanma swarm. The girl found Esther nearby. “Umm, hello. Do you need help with anything?” She asked.

Cheren
Aspertia Gym,
Unova​
Interactions: Buck (@ThAtGuY101)

“You must be the challenger! Welcome to Aspertia City’s Pokémon Gym. I’m Cheren, the Gym Leader! Since this is your first Gym Challenge ensure you do your best to have a battle you can be proud of!”

Cheren paused and adjusted his tie, then he moved to the far side of the battlefield. According to Buck’s registration, he would be fielding a single Pokémon, a Mudbray. If that was the case, then…

“I choose you, Minccino!’

Thursday, July 24th – 8:00 pm
Esther Rosana Sophys
Cianwood City
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha 』​
Interactions: Reina Cortez (@Hecotoro) | Desmond Andrews (@Godjacob)

Esther exited the restaurant while holding a paper bag filled with stacked bowls of noodles.

“Alright, I’ve got the food. How about we head back to the Inn now…ah, I think I forgot to send Desmond the details. Give me a minute.”

The Inn they’d chosen for the night wasn’t really an Inn, it was more of a hotel—actually, it was some kind of Onsen. Specifically, it was called the Dogo Onsen Yamatoya Honten, and as the name would suggest, the guests had access to a geothermal hot spring that flowed through the compounds. This late at night, Esther hoped most guests had retired to their rooms and left the hot springs relatively free. That way, she could enjoy a relaxing bath with all her Pokémon, who usually wouldn't be allowed in the bath on account of the space they took up. Actually, could Feebas handle an Onsen…? It was probably fine…

After texting the location of the Inn to Desmond, Esther returned her attention to Reina.

“So since you’re training with the Gym Leader, does that mean you’re going to become a gym trainer and fight other trainers challenging the Gym?”

$??? | Pokéball x??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil
Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Kilt & Ballet Flats
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:01 am
Esther Rosana Sophys
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha | Kasriel | Maçiera | L’ Basseau | Pari | Houndour 』​
Interactions: Azumi Towers (@Hecotoro) | Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~) | Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo (@Grand Master Koop) | Celia Besnard (@ThePlayfulFox)

If Azumi’s return was anything to go by, things were over. Though, she did look a bit upset. Had one of her Pokémon been hurt during the exchange? Whatever the case, it didn’t stop her from getting straight down to business. Esther’s lips pressed into a line, but she refrained from asking while the farmer responded to Azumi. Instead, she turned to Beatrice, lightly shook her head, and gestured to the farmer, who seemed like he was about to say something important.

“Merci mes mis! Those terrible Yanma have been plaguing my farm for the last few weeks! It started last month or so, apparently, something happened up north, and it’s caused a lot of Pokémon to start migrating. Le Riviére flows a long way you see, and a lot of Pokémon have been traveling along it for easy access to water. More recently a small number of Combee have settled on my farm. They’re great for pollination and make my berries healthier, so I let them stay, but they’ve also attracted other predators who are passing through.”

That made sense. Esther thought back to their arrival on the farm, if she recalled correctly, Kasriel’s lips had been smeared with honey. The honey must’ve come from the Combee hive on the farm. Err, she hoped Kasriel hadn’t caused too much trouble… Regardless, that still left a lot of questions unanswered, for example…

“Something happened up north…? What’s causing all these Pokémon to migrate?”

The farmer shrugged.

“Who knows? The rangers have been doing their best to keep things under control, but sometimes small groups of Pokémon still cause trouble. If you want to know, you’ll have to ask the rangers. There’s a temporary Ranger base set up in front of the Connecting Cave and they’ve blocked all passage through the cave.”

Esther frowned. Connecting cave was blocked? Then how else was she supposed to get to Route 10? Was she going to have to circle back up north? The Rangers might’ve taken care of the Malamar situation by now but…sigh. The farmer had more to say anyway…

“But…mes amis, the rangers should have this situation handled within another week or two and I’m sure this isn’t the last time Yanma will attack my farm. Would you be able to protect my farm until the situation is calmed? I’ll pay you—and the league will also pay you as well!”

The Oblivian raised an eyebrow at that, the League would pay them? The farmer, perhaps noticing her suspicion continued.

“Oui! Oui! I don’t know the exact details, but the Rangers issued a bounty on Yanma & Yanmega. If you capture any Pokémon of those species, you can hand them over to the rangers for relocation. The league will pay a bounty and reimburse you for the pokéball used.”

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear
Climbing Gear
Swimwear

Hubert Lee​

Castelia City Gym​

Wait, what? Was JJ a telepath? Hubert hadn't even said anything, but JJ had known exactly what he meant to say when he pointed at him from the field. However, remembering his friend's earlier gloats when they'd first met, Hubert disregarded his confusion and flashed a smug grin.

"Not yet? Thought we were on equal grounds, now that I've beaten the gym!"

JJ then mentioned looking for a water Pokemon before continuing north, suggesting they start at a place called Liberty Island. As soon as the two left the gym, JJ had begun hurrying for the docks, leaving Hubert no choice but to try and catch up.

"Wait, do you know if the boat has a place my Pokemon can rest up? If not, I'll have to stop by the Center first."

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Cmeriwether (Emma) @kyuukestu (Esther)​

Politoed seemed overjoyed as it nearly tackled Emma in the hug as the frog recognized the familiar face though Desmond seemed to act quickly. "Hey hey easy there don't topple her." Desmond mused as Politoed hopped off and seemed eager to meet the Gastrodon as Emma explained that it had been a Pokemon she used on her Galar adventures.

"Yeah have to admit t-this is nice." Desmond admitted, as Emma was probably the first person he considered a friend on this journey of his and even if their personalities clashed a bit he seemed to feel at ease around her not unlike Aldon. "Still have that Kricketune from the Bug Contest and uh...a new addition." Desmond muttered sheepishly.

As if on cue, both Kricketune and his newfound Mimikyu popped out as Kricketune seemed to also remember the voice of Emma and Mimikyu just wanted to see what was going on.

"Tune~!" Kricketune smiled happy as it seemed to walk by Politoed and waved to Emma & Gastrodon.

"Kyu~" Mimikyu mused as it rubbed up against Desmond's leg with effection which only caused him to shiver and pale as he still struggled to get used to that. "L-let's not get some cuddly with company..." Desmond muttered sheepishly.

However, he seemed to get an update as a notification on his Pokesketch snapped his attention as he checked it and Esther seemed to finally give details. Seemed they were staying at the Dogo Onsen Yamatoya Honten which seemed to be a nice inn with a hot spring in it as Desmond seemed to work on a response.

K thanks. We'll be there ASAP just entered Cianwood.

Desmond sent his reply before he turned to Aldon. "Seems we are staying at the Dogo Onsen Yamatoyo Hoten. Has a hot spring so there is that..." Desmond explained before he turned to Emma. "As you can guess we are on route to staying at an Inn before we head to Olivine tomorrow." Desmond said as he outlined his group's plan to Emma.

Jayden Jones, July 24th, Castelia City, WCS rank: 73,875.

"Fine, hurry up though, if the boat leaves, I'm going without you." Jayden gave Hubert a thumbs up as he started running in the direction of the docks.

The city was full of people going on about their regular lives, but for a local like JJ, moving around them was simple enough. Even Ele, who was a bit bulkier, was having no trouble navigating through the crowd. They would've have made it quickly, if Jayden hadn't caught sight of an ongoing battle.

A Scrafty was facing off against a Golbat. The battle was pretty intense, both trainers seemed to know their Pokemon's weaknesses as they were maneuvering around super effective moves easily. The young trainer was amazed how many coverage moves were included in their arsenal, which made the young trainer think. Maybe Ele was lacking that? If they had to defeat ground types, maybe Ele needed a move to deal with them also!

It was until the Scarfty lost to an Air Cutter, that Jayden was still convinced having a type disadvantage was, well, a disadvantage. The idea of having a move to cover against ground types would have to be dealt with later, for now, they had to run to catch a water Pokemon!

Jayden arrived at the docks, looking around for the tourist boat to Liberty Island, which was set to leave in about ten minutes. "Alright, let's wait for Hubert, five minutes, tops."

"Je suis désolé d'entendre ça, My name is Azumi Towers, I will gladly do my best to help you resolve this monsieur." Azumi offered her hand to the farmer before she continued. "You don't need to worry about payment, at least, not for me. I will travel up north to try and figure things out. I'm sure some of these trainers wouldn't mind staying back to help you defend your farm."

Azumi looked around, placing her index finger on her chin. She knew defending the farm would be easy with Edward, but she couldn't stay a whole week. It was better if she tried to get to the root of the problem. "Do you mind if I take some berries? They might come in handy o and if you have some honey too." As she spoke she began looking through her bag, before taking a few steps back sending out the Altaria.

The dragon bird Pokemon landed softly on the ground, chirping away as she adjusted her cloud like feathers. "I will need Pokeballs if I am to try and capture these wild Yanma and Yanmega for the rangers. Nimbus here will run that errand for me." She put a smaller bag around the bird's neck with a note and cash. After that, she sent the flying Pokemon off, watching it to make sure she flew in the right direction.

"Excuse, I couldn't help but notice your Rotom." Azumi laid her eyes on Bea. "If your Rotom can live stream, could I ask the favor of having it accompany me? Just as a look out. We can communicate through phone in case you notice something particular without you having to leave the farm, unless your range is limited, then I can vouch for your protection."

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked, Route 217, June 22nd.

Milliana responded to Axel to his questions, albeit a bit nervously.

"I-if y-you c-can g-get t-that s-started, t-that w-would b-be g-great, a-and i-if y-you a-are w-willing, t-that w-would b-be v-very h-helpful."

Milliana then started setting up her tent, as she wasn't planning on moving along any more today. As she set up her tent, Sandshrew was making sure Klefki was Entertained so her Pokémon wouldn't try to rob Axel of his keys. Duraludon waited Patiently, watching everything around him. The Sitrus Berry fragments had been plucked from most of his spots and eaten. As Klefki looked around Duraladon, the Steel and Fairy type was a bit worried, wondering what happened to have those injuries. The Klefki flew over to Milliana with a worried look on her face.

"Duraludon tried to fight a Gyarados."

The Klefki kept around Duraludon for the time being.
Axel, June 22nd, Route 217
Axel grinned before setting down his pack and clearing an area for a fire. As he used some Hard Stones the make a circle around He called out his Clefairy and Bronzor.
"Gather some tinder for me, will you please? But do stay within view" The two Pokémon obliged. Meanwhile Axel's Arcanine shielded the fire pit from the wind as Axel pulled some wood from his pack. After the Clefairy and Bronzor returned with the tinder. Arcanine soon heated the fire.
"So what brings you this far North to Lake Acuity if you don't mind me asking? Let alone running into a Gyarados."
His green-eared Clefairy hugged Axel before Axel prodded her to notice the steel dragon behemoth and check out Duraladon's wounds which Clefairy would attempt healing with Life-Dew. Meanwhile Bronzor floated about next to Arcanine, who had laid down near the fire, keeping it well lit.

Last edited:
Rick
[July 24th] Safari Zone Gate - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Minor injuries | Meteonite Energy: Moderate
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​
470.png
Leafeon ♂ [Zephir] | Ability: Chlorophyll | Condition: Minor injuries
Grass Knot​
Heal Bell​
Helping Hand​
Leaf Blade​
Protect​
Razor Leaf​
Substitute​
Wish​
148.png
Dragonair ♀ [Pearl] | Ability: Shed Skin | Condition: Minor injuries; elemental energy has run out
Blizzard​
Draco Meteor​
Flamethrower​
Hydro Pump​
Safeguard​
Thunder​
Twister​
Whirlpool​

Rick returned to the Safari Zone as requested. Rick's suspicions towards the trainer that accompanied slowly started to fall as she went on to explained what kind of substance was in the syringe and the company behind it, despite some initial hesitance. He guessed, as long as the girl cooperated with the authorities, it should be good enough for him. After a while, they arrived at the park's gate. The guard was already outside, waiting. "Very impressive." He said. "Looks like we can indeed trust you after all." Rick stopped in front of him with hands in his pockets. "Give me a reason why you shouldn't." He said. The guard pulled a sheet. "Well, I could give you a couple, actually. Unlicensed flying, trespassing, damage to property, disobedience, --"

"I get it!" Rick interrupted, raising an arm. The guard paused for a bit, before continuing. "We keep a record of every single pokémon in the Safari Zone. What comes in, what comes out. I looked through the very few Aggrons that live in the park and I couldn't find the one you faced. Meaning that someone managed to slip it through the gate and release it to cause all this havoc."

Rick raised an eyebrow, taking the syringe out of his beltpocket. "Probably the same people who injected this thing into it." He said, handing it to the guard. "And I figured that much while fighting it. I wish I knew that earlier though. Would've saved me a lot of trouble." He added. The guard crossed his arms. "Well, maybe next time you use the front door? You were gonna receive the same intel as the rangers, but you flew over the wall instead." He told him. Rick sighed, then turned to the female trainer next to him. "This lady seems to know a lot about that substance and who's behind this."

The guard stared at her and nodded. "Well, we look forward to your collaboration then." He told her, then turned to Rick once more. "Moving on! I'm a bit conflicted right now. In one hand, I have enough reasons to lock you in for a few days. But on the other hand, that would be ungrateful from our part. Decisions..." He muttered, rubbing his chin. Rick rolled his eyes, before giving his suggestion. "Just give me a ticket to Sinnoh and you'll never hear about me again, how about it? I never had intentions to land on Johto in the first place. I just... miscalculated."

The guard frowned. "What do you think this is, charity? Now that you mention it, I think I know how we're gonna handle this. Would you like to be able to fly almost everywhere for free?" He asked. Rick's eyes widened, then the guard gestured to follow him into the building. Once inside, the guard went behind the desk and pulled a sheet. Rick leaned to take a peek before grabbing it. "Flying Mount Operation License." He read. "I already have a Riding License, can't we just merge the two?" He asked. "No! The Riding License is a requirement. If you already have that then good for you. Should be quicker then."

Rick sighed. "I think being in jail for a few days would be less tedious than going back to school for about a month." He said. The guard shook his head. "Don't say nonsense. You can complete the course in about a week. Assuming you're good enough." He then pulled out a pen for Rick to sign some papers with. "Here's how it's gonna work. We'll give you the reward from the Orienteering Event as promised, with the contingency that part of the reward goes for the Flight Course, which you'll have to finish in order to leave Johto. Sounds good?"

Rick frowned as he looked at the papers, but ultimately took the pen and started signing. "If I get a depression, the psychiatric therapy is on you." He said. The guard took the papers and handed an envelope to Rick that contained the reward. "Take it." He said. "The course starts in Violet City, so that's where you need to go. They'll take you from there. Off you go!"

Cianwood City - Johto

Later upon arrival at Cianwood, Rick went to the Inn near the beach for dinner. He greeted the receptionist as he walked in with Zephir hanging on his back, but as soon as Iris stepped in, the woman called. "Excuse me, sir! I'm afraid we don't allow larger pokémon inside." She told him. Rick turned to her. "Is lieutenant Surge also not allowed? 'Cause that guy is taller than her." He said, pointing at the mare with a thumb. "Err... that's... completely unrelated sir. Besides, she's on fire and this place has a lot of flammable material. Her tail alone is longer than the rest of her body" She added.

Rick shrugged. "Fine! Girl, you're out!" He said to Iris, which turned tail and went out with her head drooped. "How about snakes?" He referred to Pearl. The woman looked at the Dragonair. "What? No! That's even bigger! They need to stay out. The Leafeon is already a stretch since this isn't a pokémon restaurant." She told him. Rick sighed. "Alright! Guys in, ladies out! This is not sexist at all, I promise." He said to the two, as Pearl left the room as well.

Rick ultimately sat down on a table next to a window, so that the two expelled pokémon could at least stay next to him. At the end of the day, it was pretty much the same thing, really. Rick looked at the menu. The first thing he realized was that everything was crap. "Oh my goodness, is there anything edible in this?" He closed the menu and simply waited for the waitress to come in. "Steak with french fries, please!" He ordered. The waitress tilted her head. "Err... we don't serve that here, sir." She said.

Rick gave her a side glance. "Do you serve meat?" He asked. The waitress paused for a bit. "Yes." She responded. "Do you serve potatoes?" Rick asked again. The waitress looked at her notepad. "We do." She said. Rick gave her a thumbs up. "Put them together on a frying pan and you have steak with french fries. Add in a salad, sushi, and soda for drink. In fact, add a second steak. Thank you very much!" He said, handing over the menu.

The waitress stared at the menu with a confounded expression. When she noticed the amount of food he was ordering: "Are you waiting for someone else?" She questioned. "Nope!" Rick said. "Then why are you ordering three different dishes?" The woman asked. Rick rolled his eyes and sighed. "Who cares as long as I pay?" He told her. The woman gave up and went to the deliver the order to the chef.

With the hard part out of the way, Rick laid back on the chair comfortably, thinking about the past events. "What the hell is going on in this region. First a Gyarados, then a giant Blastoise, now a drugged Aggron. What's next, a swarm of Zubats?" He rambled. A few minutes later, the food came out. Rick looked at the sushi and the salad with a disgusted face. Good thing these were never intended for him. He grabbed both bowls and put them outside over the window for Iris and Pearl. "There you have it! Enjoy... if it's even possible..."He muttered, while Zephir took one of the steaks for himself and also went outside to avoid prying eyes.

July 24th, Cianwood City, Reina Amaranta Esmeralda de la Santa Cruz Caballero Cortez, Rank 29,574.

Reina looked at the Inn with surprised eyes, kind of disappointed she wasn't going to spend the night there. "No, or well, I don't know. He just said he's going to train me, but I have no idea how." The Metztli trainer let out a sigh and looked down. "Being honest, I'm a little scared. I'm basically halfway through the league and if I keep getting stuck on every gym challenge, I might have to rethink my goal."

Reina looked up and smiled. "But, I have a feeling Chuck is going to help me out. If he's anything like my master back home, I'm only going to come out better. I'll send you some tips, there must be some sort of secret training or something gym leaders do. But you have to keep it a secret!"

With a slight chuckle, Reina spread her arms open. "Well I walked you home, you had dinner and a battle. I think it's time we called it a night." She threw herself on Esther, squeezing her tight. "I'm going to miss you!"

After she got her fill of Esther essence, Reina gave her a kiss on the cheek and then placed her fist over her heart. "I promise I'll find you again, then we're going to have another battle!" As she tried to avoid Esther seeing her eyes get teary, she began walking backwards. "But call me and send me pictures of wherever you go! Oh and please record Pyrrha evolving! Oh and if you need a vacation let me know and we can plan one together! Oh and..." She ran out of ideas as she turned around, still waving. "Tell Naka to call me regarding the Blastoise and don't invite to your region one day!"

Satisfied with her farewell, Reina made her way down the road towards the center of town, where Chuck's dojo was located. She wiped her eyes and put on a bright smile, ready to face whatever training she was about to go through and the challenges up ahead.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic), Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz)

Johnathan smiled to hear Naka thank him for at the very least trying to understand her situation, but certainly agreed with her when she mentioned that it was a lot, but couldn't even begin to imagine what it must be like. He overheard Theo's mispronunciation over certain Pokemon which forced a smile as he held back a small laugh and was about to correct him only for Naka to beat him to it. When Johnathan heard Naka talk about going to Olivine to take part in what sounded like a battle event, he seemingly perked up a bit and turned to face her, as she was about to head out, he walked over to her with an eager smile on his face.

"You had me at "Doubles gauntlet."" Johnathan said as he immediately decided to walk with Naka and her Pokemon, but not before he looked back to see if anyone else would go with them to Olivine City. For those who didn't, he simply raised his arm to give a somewhat quick farewell. "See you around." He said before he walked out of the Safari Zone building and continued with his journey once again, this time with a temporary traveling companion.

Hubert Lee​

Castelia City Gym​

"Sheesh, harsh much?"

Hubert stifled a chuckle as he flashed a thumbs up of his own in response to JJ's time limit before hurrying to the Pokemon Center. He'd fortunately been able to find his way through the bustling streets rather smoothly, and he was in and out of the Center, his Pokemon all healed up in a matter of minutes.

With minutes to spare, Hubert finally met back up with JJ at the docks, panting lightly as he'd basically been power-walking both ways of the trip. While he regained his bearings and attempted to massage the soreness out of his calves, he turned to JJ with a curious blink.

"Oh yeah, what's that special Pokemon you're hoping to find at Liberty Garden?"

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~

Skol looked at the gastrodon with his usual blank cheery smile. Something about the horns atop gastrodon's head caught his attention. Aldon turned towards the volcarona trainer.

"And you must be the Emma, Desmond mentioned a few seconds ago. I'm Aldon Larch, archeologist and history enthusiast. This is Skol! Nice to meet'cha!" Aldon said.

"Slo!" A hot minute after Aldon had finished talking Skol finally spoke. He then glanced back at Desmond. As he finally got the message he grinned.

"Not a hot tub! But a hot spring sounds like a sufficient alternative. Enjoy some natural mineral water buddy...!" Aldon said bopping Skol's nose whom looked at Desmond with a confused gesture as if he had poked him.

"We should probably find the others and let them know we're here" Aldon commented.

~Buck Gamble...~
~Location: Asperita City...~
~Interactions: Cheren...~

Buck tilted his cowboy hat back slightly, giving Cheren a friendly smirk. The battle was getting started. Buck didn't need yo say anything to Tony, he knew his time was now. The nervous donkey attempted to put on a brave face as he stepped forward to confront minccino.

"You bet your sweet ass I will! Tony, let's show him what training we did. Yeeee!! Get'em with a rock smash!" Buck called out. Tony sneezed before looking at minccino. Without thinking, he lunged in head first ready to strike.

Montagne Khastil
July 6 Rivière Walk (Route 7), Berry Fields, Kalos

Huh? Stop Oracle before she killed the Yanmega? Did this Celia girl expect him to pause time while his partner fell at the rate of...gravity? Monty's eyebrows creased, betraying his confusion, but before he could retort 'Didn't it try to eat your Metapod?' Azumi set into him like a fat kid at a buffet.

The man took in her tyrade incredulously, with a clenched jaw and flushed cheeks that juxtaposed the cool demeanor he tried to exert. He was a coward? A murderer? He disgusted her? Over a pokémon that would've killed any of them without a second thought?!

He wondered how quickly she'd change her tune if she didn't have those heavy hitters behind her. How she'd feel surrounded by a pack of snarling Houndour, with her only backup outnumbered and outgunned. How she'd handle the terror of feeling her shoulder crunch under the impact of a lightning-fast Fighting-Type. How she'd handle the hopelessness of seeing those eyes bearing down at her in a dark cell.

Pokémon were dangerous, and she was degrading him for letting his partner treat one how it would treat them?

Monty was too stunned to muster a witty retort or angered response, not that Azumi gave him the time to get one out before she stomped away. The black-haired girl seemed to share the blondes' sentiments, too, with her and her pokémon's disgust all over their faces.

What did they think they were, monsters? Yeah-fucking-right!

Monty looked down at Oracle for some confirmation that he wasn't crazy, and the Absol gave him a similar look. Though her <Pressure> alleviated with the Yanmega's defeat, her fur was bristling and her eyes burned with anger. Oracle's extremely high opinion of Azumi was completely shattered by the woman's clear cowardice. Admonishment for killing was something the weak partook in—an admission of vulnerability and a lacking commitment.

In any battle, even these ridiculous farces that humans and pokémon took part in on their pristine fields, to lose means to die. In her home, what would have happened if Esther's mutt incapacitated her? If the Yanmega had been even a little faster? What did happen when an outrageously powerful monster stormed into her hom—

Oracle shook her head. She wished not to think of that, not now. Instead, the queen looked back to her advisor as he spoke to the blonde girl again.

"We'll watch for more Yanma...Chauffe, keep your nose up." It was more a growl than a statement to Celia, and Monty promptly turned on a heel and stalked away with his team in tow.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked, Route 217, Sinnoh, June 22nd.
Axel, June 22nd, Route 217
Axel grinned before setting down his pack and clearing an area for a fire. As he used some Hard Stones the make a circle around He called out his Clefairy and Bronzor.
"Gather some tinder for me, will you please? But do stay within view" The two Pokémon obliged. Meanwhile Axel's Arcanine shielded the fire pit from the wind as Axel pulled some wood from his pack. After the Clefairy and Bronzor returned with the tinder. Arcanine soon heated the fire.
"So what brings you this far North to Lake Acuity if you don't mind me asking? Let alone running into a Gyarados."
His green-eared Clefairy hugged Axel before Axel prodded her to notice the steel dragon behemoth and check out Duraladon's wounds which Clefairy would attempt healing with Life-Dew. Meanwhile Bronzor floated about next to Arcanine, who had laid down near the fire, keeping it well lit.

Milliana was surprised, most people she knew of would not bother her, at all, at home, especially with how dangerous her dad was.

"I-I a-am o-on m-my w-way t-to S-Sandgem t-town t-to v-visit t-the P-professor's l-lab, L-lake A-acuity w-was a-a r-rest s-stop, a-and t-the G-Gyarados w-wandered i-into m-my c-camp. W-we b-booked i-it, a-and s-started t-treatment h-here."

As she looked around, a Fire was being tended to by a Strange Arcanine. A green tipped Clefairy was looking over and Life Dewing Duraludon's injuries. Other Pokémon were doing their things as she Made lunch, sitting by the fire. Duraludon was somewhat energized as the injuries started healing themselves.

Emma Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th, Interactions: Desmond and Aldon

Interactions: @ThAtGuY101 (Aldon) @Cmeriwether (Emma) @kyuukestu (Esther)​

Politoed seemed overjoyed as it nearly tackled Emma in the hug as the frog recognized the familiar face though Desmond seemed to act quickly. "Hey hey easy there don't topple her." Desmond mused as Politoed hopped off and seemed eager to meet the Gastrodon as Emma explained that it had been a Pokemon she used on her Galar adventures.

"Yeah have to admit t-this is nice." Desmond admitted, as Emma was probably the first person he considered a friend on this journey of his and even if their personalities clashed a bit he seemed to feel at ease around her not unlike Aldon. "Still have that Kricketune from the Bug Contest and uh...a new addition." Desmond muttered sheepishly.

As if on cue, both Kricketune and his newfound Mimikyu popped out as Kricketune seemed to also remember the voice of Emma and Mimikyu just wanted to see what was going on.

"Tune~!" Kricketune smiled happy as it seemed to walk by Politoed and waved to Emma & Gastrodon.

"Kyu~" Mimikyu mused as it rubbed up against Desmond's leg with effection which only caused him to shiver and pale as he still struggled to get used to that. "L-let's not get some cuddly with company..." Desmond muttered sheepishly.

However, he seemed to get an update as a notification on his Pokesketch snapped his attention as he checked it and Esther seemed to finally give details. Seemed they were staying at the Dogo Onsen Yamatoya Honten which seemed to be a nice inn with a hot spring in it as Desmond seemed to work on a response.

K thanks. We'll be there ASAP just entered Cianwood.

Desmond sent his reply before he turned to Aldon. "Seems we are staying at the Dogo Onsen Yamatoyo Hoten. Has a hot spring so there is that..." Desmond explained before he turned to Emma. "As you can guess we are on route to staying at an Inn before we head to Olivine tomorrow." Desmond said as he outlined his group's plan to Emma.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Safari Zone...~

Skol looked at the gastrodon with his usual blank cheery smile. Something about the horns atop gastrodon's head caught his attention. Aldon turned towards the volcarona trainer.

"And you must be the Emma, Desmond mentioned a few seconds ago. I'm Aldon Larch, archeologist and history enthusiast. This is Skol! Nice to meet'cha!" Aldon said.

"Slo!" A hot minute after Aldon had finished talking Skol finally spoke. He then glanced back at Desmond. As he finally got the message he grinned.

"Not a hot tub! But a hot spring sounds like a sufficient alternative. Enjoy some natural mineral water buddy...!" Aldon said bopping Skol's nose whom looked at Desmond with a confused gesture as if he had poked him.

"We should probably find the others and let them know we're here" Aldon commented.

~Buck Gamble...~
~Location: Asperita City...~
~Interactions: Cheren...~

Buck tilted his cowboy hat back slightly, giving Cheren a friendly smirk. The battle was getting started. Buck didn't need yo say anything to Tony, he knew his time was now. The nervous donkey attempted to put on a brave face as he stepped forward to confront minccino.

"You bet your sweet ass I will! Tony, let's show him what training we did. Yeeee!! Get'em with a rock smash!" Buck called out. Tony sneezed before looking at minccino. Without thinking, he lunged in head first ready to strike.

Gastrodon was very nervous, as Skol and Politoed approached her. Volcarona had seen what was going on and flew behind Emma and Gastrodon, in order to give Gastrodon something more familiar to her. Volcarona waved to both Politoed and Skol, as Gastrodon peeked out from behind Emma's leg. As Emma stood, she heard Aldon and Desmond speak.

"The Dogo Onsen Yamatoyo Hoten, it's a really nice Inn, I've been there about two days, makes for Great rest, I am going to recommend it to my parents when I speak to them next, and if they come to Cianwood. They usually visit Goldenrod around the middle of August to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary." Emma responded to Desmond.

She then turned to Aldon.

"Hi, I'm Emma, a Trainer from Hoenn, and the Trainer of the Volcarona you were just petting, currently taking some time to see what's here in Johto, after some personal events and watching an Outbreak of Dunsparce earlier."

She then looked at Desmond again, seeing the Kricketune, last she remembered, before the phone call, this Pokémon was just a Kricketot, and a Mimikyu. What? Since when did Desmond catch a Mimikyu? This gave her a question for him.

"When did you catch a Mimikyu?" Emma asked Desmond, surprised about the new addition.

Emma then returned her Volcarona. However she felt a Pokéball shake, particularly a Sport ball, and it opened up revealing a Kakuna. Gastrodon was confused, still watching the Politoed and the Slowpoke.

"Remember the Weedle that fell on my head? He evolved one day while I was training Axew. Axew Evolved today as well."

Kakuna just swayed there, like Kakuna normally do.

Viscount Emery
Battle Chateau,
Kalos​
Interactions: Felix Winchester (@GLITCHSKULL)

The exchange of blows happened swiftly but after the chip from burns, shadows balls, and not a dazzling gleam, Emery’s Aurorus was starting the flag. Emery clenched his fist. “Don’t lose to this peasant Aurorus, let’s finish this with «Freeze Dry»!”

Aurorus, took a deep breath and then exhaled a frosty cloud that headed straight for Gengar. This would be its final attack and all-or-nothing offense!

Wednesday, July 6th – 10:01 am
Esther Rosana Sophys
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha | Kasriel | Maçiera | L’ Basseau | Pari | Houndour 』​

Tch, of course! Of course there’d be a bounty on Pokémon catching right when she’d forgone pokéballs. Esther sighed and her shoulders slumped. She didn’t want for funds, but who would turn down free money? There were at least half a dozen Yanma lying around the farm and it literally could not have been easier to pocket them for their bounty. Nothing she could do about that though, unlike Azumi she didn’t have a Pokémon that could fly to the city and buy pokéballs on its own…honestly, she wasn’t sure Azumi’s bird could do that either. Either way, if the way forward was blocked off and Azumi already had plans to check things out then…

“Sure, I’ll stick around the farm. I’ve got prior experience with this kind of work, and a few extra dollars couldn’t hurt—especially if we can’t proceed.”

“C’est magnifique! And, of course, you can pick a few berries—not too much, those Yanma caused a lot of damage and I still need to some left over to sell. As for the honey? Sorry to say, a weird-looking Zigzagoon came by and ate it all.”

Esther chuckled nervously and decided that was her cue to step away. “Never mind the honey, do you have somewhere I can set up camp or…?”

“Oui, of course, follow me.”

The farmer walked off and Esther began to follow, she only paused briefly to turn back to Azumi & Beatrice. “You guys said you were headed to Connective Cave, right? Send a message once you’ve got the gist of things—I still need to head through there and I don’t really want to stay for a week if I don’t have to.”

With that, she jogged to catch up with the farmer.

‘Huh, what happened to Monty and the other girl? Did the Yanmega carry them off?’

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear
Climbing Gear
Swimwear

Beatrice Esperanza Lazlo

Beatrice listened intently to the Farmer. "An incident that's causing a mass migration and is serious enough for the rangers to block off an entire cave. What could have happened?" The girl muttered to herself as she pressed her palms together and pushed the sides against her nose. "Could it have been a natural disaster? That is a likely theory, but it is possible that an unexpected pokemon might have appeared. An invasive species would cause a big stir in an ecosystem. Or perhaps, something man made? We can't rule out the possibility while we basically have no information to go off on." She continued. Beatrice was much more interested in what laid up North than the talk of money the farmer had followed up with.

The girl mumbled on to herself before she was snapped back to reality when Azumi asked her a question. "Huh? Wattz?" She turned towards her floating plasma lightbulb. "Uh yeah, he can do that. Its ability is really handy." She said. "I wouldn't mind lending it to you. What about you Wattz? Any objections?" The Rotom took a moment to think it through, it didn't really want to leave its trainer with someone they basically don't know, but the idea of seeing what laid ahead was too exciting for the Plasma pokemon to pass up. Wattz eagerly spun in the air, giving his approval of the idea.

"Alright, then it's settled." Beatrice began as she reached into her bag. She pulled out the foldable drone that had been in quite a lot of use for one day. "The attacks from that Yanmega luckily didn't cause much damage to this, so we should be able to use it again." She continued, unfolding it and letting her Rotom inside. "The range of this thing is normally a bit limited. However, with Wattz possessing it, the drone's range can reach quite a lot further than normal." Beatrice explained, pulling out her tablet and syncing the two devices. "Oh, and you can keep in touch with me through this." The girl added, pulling out another earpiece from her bag and handing it to Azumi.

With their setup done, Wattz hovered next to Azumi while Beatrice and the rest of her team walked off in pursuit of Esther and the farmer. "I'll leave Wattz in your care then, and behave yourself now Wattz." She exclaimed as she ran off. "Hey wait for me! I can help with guarding the farm too." She yelled out as she caught up with the black and red haired girl. "That other lady just wanted to borrow my Rotom, I can monitor what is happening over at the cave from here." She explained.

Last edited: