• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Pokemon Training School!​

This is for any Trainer to come and practice,relax, or Just bond with your Pokemon! This also is a sanctuary for wild Pokemon,and at the same time a School!You can role play as a Pokemon or a Trainer.Also you can train your Pokemon on obedience to Moves so have fun!​

Rules
  1. Dont be a legendary
  2. You can be a wild or trained Pokemon
  3. If the Pokemon you catch says *caught*,It is yours but if it says *escaped* It is not yours!
  4. All regions are aloud!
  5. Pokemon can talk but the Trainers cant understand them it is easier to do this for example: Eevee vee vee [Hello fellow pokemon]
  6. You can role play as a professor/staff ,Though you must ask me first!
  7. More rules will be added! But not now
  8. You can be roommates with another trainer!
Places and Rooms
There is a lobby when you first enter,Inside there are Pokemon Obedience rooms, Pokemon move training,Mega Evolution training,Battle rooms,Dorm room's,Staff only room,Also a room for the one who founded the School!
Outside there are acres of wild Pokemon habitats so you can go explore. Also along with all the acres of land there is a Professor tent for them to study the Pokemon

Template!
Name:
Species: Pokemon name or Human)
Nature: (Personality)
Pokemon:(well only if your a trainer list what type of pokemon you have)​

Last edited:
*Flint the Delphox howls hoping to attract more trainers to come Roxy then said*Flint I don't think anybody will come, Well i guess my Father's Sanctuary/School wont work out ;_;.

Attachments

• Roxy!.png
    Roxy!.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 45
Name:Mystic
appearence:white pants,black shirt, blue jacket,blue scarf
Nature:brave,friendly,can be cruel
Pokemon:inceroar
Name:fiery
Appearence:blue fire instead of red
Pokemon:alola vulpix
Appearence:shiny
Name:Kini

Last edited:
Template!
Name:Roxy
Species: Human
Nature: Curious
Pokemon:Flint-Delphoz|Paka-Meowth|Pine-Rowlett|Yu-Yu-Mimikyu|

*Flint uses flamethrower on the punching bag ripping it off the string and, it fell strait on the ground*
Wow! Flint your pretty good! OK come out Paka! *Roxy sends out Paka -the meowth-*

*Flint the Delphox here's a new trainer so runs down the stairs and into the entrance, Roxy follows behind running quickly*
Roxy:Is that a new trainer!
Flint: Del Delphox!
Paka:*takes off glasses* Meowth!?

*Roxy looks over the gates to see without a doubt A NEW TRAINER!*
Roxy:(screaming over the fence) HELLO NEW TRAINER WELCOME TO POKEMON TRAINING SCHOOL!
*Flint and Paka look and see you too*

(Um...... no is that way is a roleplay)

"urgh don´t need to scream!" Mystic said angry "roar!" the Inceroar shouted "yeah you are right fiery sorry, by the way wich your name?" Mystic asked to Roxy

"My name? It is Roxy!!" She jumps off the top of the fence,Then opens the gate to let Mystic and Fiery in. Paka (the meowth) came up to you looking curious.
"Meowth Meow ow," Paka Meowed.

Last edited:
(um.....the right is let mystic in have you read the RP rules?)

"i´m mystic and this inceroar here is fiery and this one......" he said trowing the alola vulpix "is kini her is a shiny" he said with the alolan culpix looking at roxy

The Meowth looks up at you and your Inceniroar ,curiously the meowth pokes Mystic.
"I don't think Mystic is fond of being poked ,Paka" Said roxy. Flint (Roxy's Delphox) was still just standing there looking at Mystic and his pokemon.
"Anyways welcome ,and very cute pokemon you have!"

"I am Roxy, And this is Flint my Delphox" Roxy looks down at her Alolan Meowth (Paka)
"This is Paka my Meowth!" Paka looked at the Vulpix and ran behind Roxy. Roxy then throws out two Pokeballs. Out comes a SHINY Rowlett and a Mimikyu! Looking down at the Mimikyu Roxy says...
"This is Yu-Yu my Mimikyu she is a bit of a 'rebel'" Then Roxy looked back up to see her Rowlett flying around her. "This is Pine she is my Rowlett and, She is a shiny!" :)

Paka comes from behind Roxy and looks at your Alolan Vulpix,The meowth hands out a paw at the Vulpix (to shake hands).
"Meow Meow Meowth!" He meows at the Vulpix.
"It seems as if Paka wants a new friend!" Roxy Squeals!

(no double post)

"well sounds like shinys pokemons are very normal to you" Mystic said to roxy. "vul!" then the vulpix used ice beam "well I guess kini not liked too much of your meowth:'|" mystic said

"Well not very normal I only have one shiny..." Roxy looks at meowth. Paka gets up after falling from impact ,Paka picks up his shades (Which fell off), Then looks a bit ticked off towards Kini. Roxy laughs a little she then returns Mimikyu-Yu-Yu, and Rowlett-Pine.

Paka's Reaction::o:@

Last edited:
"fiery fire punch" mystic said. the inceroar stayed with he claws with blue fire and burned the ice "your welcome paka!" Mystic said to paka "and you kini! no frezee the others pokemons!" mystic said then the vulpix looked the meowth and apologised "vul" the vulpix said

Paka thanked Fiery then, looked at Kini he accepted the Apology!
"Meow"! Flint (the delphox) Looked down at Paka and laguhed! Flint then looked at Kini thinking -What a cute little Vulpix- Flint then said Del Delphox!" :blush:__:up:

"so what you think of a little battle? you have more pokemon but I think I can win!" mystic said looking at roxy really wanting a battle. sunddenly mystic eyes turned red instead of blue

(I have this idea of teachers having there own specific type)
Name: Mr. Metallan
Nature: Strict, Wise, Smart, Not Funny
Pokemon: Steelix (Snakesteel), Lairon (Turtlesaur), Doublade (Excalibur), Empoleon (Emperor).
Specialty: Steel Types

Mr. Metallan called in for class. "Now, now, now, Class time. Please be quiet AND STAY in your seat." Lairon sat on his desk, while Doublade was holding a pointer to the chalkboard. "A Flying type has a disadvantage against a rock type, since, well, kill two birds with one stone."

(ops my bad)

"okay darkest lariat!" the inceroar used darkest lariat. mystic was hoping he would win just with just one attack cause since his torracat has evolved he just winned with one attack

(I have this idea of teachers having there own specific type)
Name: Mr. Metallan
Nature: Strict, Wise, Smart, Not Funny
Pokemon: Steelix (Snakesteel), Lairon (Turtlesaur), Doublade (Excalibur), Empoleon (Emperor).
Specialty: Steel Types

Mr. Metallan called in for class. "Now, now, now, Class time. Please be quiet AND STAY in your seat." Lairon sat on his desk, while Doublade was holding a pointer to the chalkboard. "A Flying type has a disadvantage against a rock type, since, well, kill two birds with one stone."
Completely not listening to Mr.Metallan (busy in a battle with mystic!) "Oh sorry Mr. Just a bit busy!"

(ops my bad)

"okay darkest lariat!" the inceroar used darkest lariat. mystic was hoping he would win just with just one attack cause since his torracat has evolved he just winned with one attack
Flint did not think so!
"FLAME THROWER" Flint used Flame thrower using his magical stick!

he returned all his pokemon and runned to the class "Sorry Mr. mettalin!" he said sitting on the chair "Anyway what I losed? one battle or something else?"

"You did not lose! Your lucky we had to end it early" Said Roxy very competitively. Roxy quickly runs and, sits at a chair waiting for further instruction!

Status
Not open for further replies.