• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"haha good joke I was going to win anyway!" mystic said Very angry. he eyes turned blood red. the vulpix quited of the pokeball wanting to frezee roxy "no kini no is need"

She laughs "Maybe you would have won ,Who am I to know anyway?" deep inside she still thought she would win. She looks down at Kini
"If you freeze me I will regret calling you a cute Pokemon" She then leans back in her chair with her arms crossed behind her head.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, folks, this thread is getting shut down. Not only did none of you clearly read the rules at the time of posting - as can be amply evidenced by the multiple one-liners, posts not in the right tense/format and other such failures to follow our RP Forum Rules - but also, a lot of these posts have been posted multiple times in a row by the same user - this is a violation of our global rules . You have an edit button. Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.